Unbroken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"You must embrace what you have." He remembered his words exactly.

Remembering the priest's words, Aidan got up from the bed and stood still. Then he took a deep breath and held his hand into a fist. He held it so hard and thought long and hard before he finally opened his eyes. Then he released fist and watched as a small ball of water started forming in his hand. He held it like that, watching it closely.

"This is insane." He thought. "I have to stop this." Just like flash, the ball got smaller till it eventually disappeared. To his surprise, everything felt normal, like it was a part of him The priest said it was normal and a part of him. So why should he get worried? He wasn't gonna tell Luis though because he was gonna keep it a secret. He didn't know how his reaction was gonna be. Besides, Aidan had no need for that gift. He was just gonna forget he even had it. He was gonna live his life like a normal human.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan went back to the bed to wait for Luis. In just a few seconds, he forgot about everything that had happened. His smile was back and so was his yearning for Luis, especially after the priest's words. He couldn't wait for him to come back.

***

Luis opened the door to his room, rushing inside. He stopped and just stared at the beautiful boy who sat on the bed, smiling and probably waiting for him.

"Fuck!" He swore, making his way to the bed. He had always known since day one that Aidan was really beautiful but...that time he was looking really lovely. He was looking breathtakingly beautiful. His whole body was glowing and everything about him was amazing. Fuck! He was really beautiful.

"You are beautiful," Luis finally spoke, getting lost in the eyes of the boy. "You really are beautiful."

"Thank you." Aidan blushed, moving his eyes away.

"Don't..." Luis breathed, holding Aidan's head. He sat next to Aidan and brought his head forth, looking deep in his eyes. "You are wonderful, my love. I think I was blind not to have seen you." He teased, passing his finger on Aidan's lips. "Thank you so much."

"For what?" Aidan asked.

"For everything," Luis said simply, giving Aidan a killer smile. "I will never stop thanking you for as long as I live. You have really changed my life today."

Aidan just smiled without saying a word. He never lost that wonderful smile that was on his face. He loved how his body felt whenever Luis told him something beautiful. It was just amazing. They both stayed like that, staring at each other and getting closer to each other. Before they knew it, they were kissing passionately, enjoying each other's mouths. They just couldn't get enough of each other. After that long and passionate kiss, they came up for a much needed air.

"I think you should go and take a bath." Luis breathed, brushing his nose on Aidan's. "You must be feeling really tired."

"What about you?" Aidan asked, licking his lips sensually. "Don't you want to take a bath?"

"Maybe later," he said with a note of relief. "Right now I will go and fix us something for dinner."

"You cook?" Aidan sounded surprised. "I didn't know you can cook."

"No!" Luis chuckled. "I will just seek granny's help with something."

"Won't that be..."

"No!" He gulped. "Just go and take a bath. I will make sure that you find something scrumptious when you return."

"Okay." Aidan said.

They kissed one final time before Aidan went to take a bath and Luis went to cook, literally. Aidan had probably the most memorable and long shower. He was really happy that he kept on smiling and remembering everything that had happened that day. Having sex with Luis days ago didn't seem bad anymore. In fact, it felt normal and he liked the way he felt.

When he came out of the shower, he had a really delicious dinner together with Luis. After that, Luis took a shower while Aidan rested on the bed. Luis came back minutes later in his pajamas. Reaching the bed, he slipped under the covers and kissed Aidan's lips once again. He just wanted more and more. Both guys were really tired that night. They had probably had the longest day of their lives but it turned out beautiful. It was even the first time they were gonna be sleeping romantically close to each other.

Luis had Aidan's head pressed on his chest. It felt so good to have him on his chest for the first time. He wrapped his arms tightly around him and breathed. He was calm and just wanted Aidan like that. He never wanted anything more.

"I love you." Luis planted a kiss on Aidan's head.

"I love you too." Aidan responded, burying his head deeper into Luis' chest. He was extremely happy. Being on someone's chest had never felt better than it did at that time.

Luis held Aidan tighter and planted another kiss on him. Both guys were really happy. In no time at all, they were fast asleep in each other's arms. But even in sleep, they didn't lose those wonderful smiles on their faces.

They were really happy but they what they didn't know was that...

***

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I really appreciate it. What do you think of the story and the way it has turned out? Don't forget to comment and rate this story. Stay tuned for chapter 7...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
1...456789