Unbroken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss went on for what felt like hours. They kissed, they sucked each other's tongues and they moaned in each other's mouths. It was really amazing and Luis had never enjoyed anything more. He just wanted the kiss to continue for as long as he lived. The way his body vibrated in pleasure, driving him out of his mind was sweet. Luis wanted Aidan but not sexually. He just wanted him and that's all. He had never been crazy about anyone else.

After what felt like hours of kissing, they both broke the kiss for a much needed air. They just stayed like that, smiling and holding each other. Their eyes were locked with each other, seeing just how in love they were. They were like teenagers who had first fallen for each other. In fact, they had just fallen for each other. None of them ever thought they would feel that way about each other. Their hearts were yearning for each other and their souls were connected, together as one. It was simply amazing.

"Wow," Luis breathed, inhaling in as much air as he could. "Thank you so much for that kiss. Thank you for accepting me. This is the most amazing day of my life." His lips were definitely swollen but he wanted to kiss Aidan till eternity.

"This really means a lot to me." Aidan smiled, tightening his grip on Luis' waist. "You have no idea how I feel right now." He felt tears building in his eyes. Those were tears of joy. "I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would fall for someone like you. And when I started falling for you," He said, feeling hot tears pouring on his face. "I never thought you'd love me back. That night, you made me feel like a true man. It was amazing to me but...when I heard what you said in your sleep I realized that I was..."

"Oh baby," Luis lost his smile. "I am really sorry. I never knew I would fall for you or that...I am really sorry. It was probably why I said that because I was having an erotic dream. I had never felt pleasure like the one you gave me that night. It was different, amazing," He gave a soft chuckle. "Is it the reason why...you left?"

Hearing Luis' question, Aidan nodded and then felt more tears pouring down his face. "I just couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to be treated like trash...I left that night."

"Baby," Luis planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I am an idiot." He sighed. "I am such an idiot and I probably deserve to be hated. Leaving me was probably for the best. You did well by leaving me."

Aidan's face now had a frown. He couldn't understand Luis anymore. "What do you mean?"

"I never would have realized just what you mean to me," Luis sighed, feeling like an asshole. "When you left and Hanna talked to me...I realized that I had feelings for you." He smiled. "You know what they say. You never know the value of what you have until you lose it." He smiled and brought his hand forth. He cleaned Aidan's tears and kissed him passionately on the lips. Then he broke the kiss and planted kisses all over Aidan's hands. "I love you, Aidan."

"I love you Luis."

Just When Aidan thought everything was over. Luis did something that left him speechless and in tears. Luis picked him up from the floor into his arms and took him to the bed. He made him sit on the bed and then knelt down in front of him, holding his hand sweetly. Then he grinned brightly and planted a soft kiss on his hand, making sure that he was looking deep in his eyes. But that wasn't what made Aidan speechless. It was what Luis said.

"Aidan," Luis started, rubbing on top of his hand. "I know I have been an asshole, a jerk, a fool, a bastard and I probably don't deserve you. But despite all that, will you Aidan...accept me as your husband? To love you and cherish you for as long as I live?"

Aidan couldn't hold his tears when he heard that from Luis. His tears came flowing as soon as Luis asked him that. He cried and just nodded agreeing with what Luis had asked him. "Of course, I accept you as my husband."

Hearing that from Aidan, Luis gasped and rose from the floor. He quickly grabbed Aidan, raised him and planted a kiss on his soft lips. "I love you so much Aidan. I promise to be your husband. I will always do whatever it is that makes you happy. Forgive me for everything that I have done."

"I love you too." Aidan chuckled, holding on to Luis. He leaned down and kissed him. He still couldn't believe that Luis was right there with him, telling him about how much he loved him. He still couldn't believe that he had woken up only to find out that Luis was in love in with him. It was such a wonderful feeling that he couldn't avoid.

Aidan felt his whole body vibrating, triggering something deep within him. He felt like something was moving all over his body, adding to that happiness that he felt. It was really beautiful.

After what felt like eternity of Luis raising him, Aidan was finally put down. He moved his hands to Luis' neck and just smiled as brightly as he could, drawing the same wonderful smile from Luis. Never in his life had he thought that he would be that happy with Luis. He had always considered him as an enemy. And to think that he had thought Luis had ruined his life but now the same guy was giving him happiness. He was really enthusiastic.

"I never thought I would feel this way." Luis breathed, dropping his hands to Aidan's waist. He brought him closer to him and just stared in his eyes. "I never thought in my life I would fall in love like this. Who would have known that I could even fall in love with you?" He chuckled. "This is amazing. I will always cherish this moment for the rest of my life."

"That really feels so good," Aidan smiled. "I thought so too. It is good that we are together. I love you."

"I love you a lot, but..." He paused and gave a gloomy sigh. "...I have hurt a lot of people and..."

"It is not too late."

"Yeah," Luis said softly. "Can we go downstairs?"

"Sure," Aidan chuckled. "Let's go."

They both kissed for a moment before finally heading for the stairs.

***

Granny was downstairs sitting on the couch with her head on her fists. She was really feeling nervous and had no idea what was going on up there. She wanted to go up and check but she knew better than to disturb the two guys. She had been hearing voices but they had stopped long ago.

"I wonder what's going on." Ethan said, moving from side to side. He was really nervous and scared. He didn't want anything to happen to his brother. "Don't you think..."

"No!" Granny sighed. "Let them have their moment. I know you are as worried about Aidan as I am but the prince..." She gave a gloomy sigh. "He is his husband and we need to give them some privacy."

They both stayed quiet for a number of minutes till they heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Both of them got up and stared at the two coming men. Seeing the two of them, their eyes just went to their hands. Something had happened and they could clearly see it from those smiles. Both of them didn't have any good relationship with Luis so they were bound to be worried.

"Your highness," The both of them said, bowing their heads.

Seeing them and their respect, Luis took a deep sigh and felt like a fool. He had been really bad to them, didn't talk to them and totally avoided them. He was feeling really nervous and his whole body was slightly shaking. He moved his eyes and stared at Aidan and then let go of his hand.

Moving his hand in front, Luis dropped to his knees and put his hands together, surprising everyone else in the living room. They were wondering what was suddenly wrong with him.

"I don't know where to start," Luis said, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I have been acting like a fool to you and to Aidan. I have never accepted him but...please, I need your forgiveness. I now know that I cannot live without him. I need him in my life. I need him. I never felt like this before."

"My prince..."

"Luis!" He corrected, bowing his head down. "Please, call me Luis. I am your grandson in law and I am also a brother in law."

"Luis!" Granny said, extending her hand. She held his hands and helped him get up from the floor. She cupped his cheeks and gave them each a wonderful kiss. "We totally understand you." She smiled. "Anyone in your shoes would have acted the same way you did. Even my grandson wasn't acting appropriately," She chuckled. "Both of you were acting the same. I am just glad you have worked things out." She rubbed on his cheek.

"Please, forgive me. I have said some pretty bad things about..."

"It's fine, bro," Ethan said excitedly. "Whatever makes my young brother happy makes me happy. I willingly forgive you but I hope..."

"I won't hurt him," Luis promised, staring straight into Ethan's eyes. "I swear I will never hurt him. I have realized my feelings. He is the only one I want."

"Good!" Ethan chuckled softly. "In that case, I forgive you. He is my little baby. Treat him right or I will..." He trailed off and looked the other way, pretending as if he didn't say anything.

"Granny," Luis breathed in. "Can I call you that?"

Granny gasped, resting her hand on her chest. "Of course,"

"Thanks," He chuckled. "Can you forgive and accept a jerk like me as your grandson?"

Granny chuckled and smiled brightly. "I will forgive and accept you but only one condition."

"What?" He felt really nervous. He had no idea what the old woman was gonna demand from him. "Just tell me and I will do whatever it is just to have Aidan."

Hearing what he had to say and that nervousness on his face, Granny chuckled and then patted on his shoulder. "You will have to stay for lunch."

Luis smiled brightly and chuckled. He was able to breathe again, normally. He had felt like he was unable to breathe when she had said that to him a few seconds back. "It is fine, granny. I will do that."

"Okay, then," Granny said softly, letting go of him. "I better hit the kitchen while you rest here." She smiled. "Excuse me." She left.

Aidan smiled brightly and then felt Luis' arms wrapping around him. He felt really happy like a part of his life which had been empty had been filled. He had never been that happy before. Still in Luis' arms, he sat on the couch and rested his head on Luis' chest. Luis kissed his forehead and both of them laughed together. Love was blossoming.

***

The car reached the palace, alerting both Luis and Aidan that they had finally reached the palace. Looking around, both of them stared at each other and smiled. Luis took Aidan's head and planted a kiss on it, feeling really happy that he had finally brought Aidan back home. He had brought him back but things were gonna be different this time around. He was gonna be the best husband. He was gonna make sure that he treats Aidan right and provides him with every need. But first he had something to do.

"Welcome back," Luis smiled brightly, passing his fingers in Aidan's hair. "Welcome back, Prince Aidan."

"Ha," Aidan chuckled softly, feeling really happy. "Thank you, crown Prince Luis. It feels good to be back, especially with you by my side."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Aidan said softly.

They kissed before finally getting out of the car. It was already afternoon, almost 5.pm. They had spent almost the entire day at Aidan's house. It had been a great day for Luis, especially with how he had been feeling. Ever since Aidan had accepted him, he had realized that he was feeling different. Something big had definitely changed in his life.

Ever since Aidan said yes to him and they shared that wonderful kiss all Luis thought of was Aidan. He could feel something really powerful within him developing and growing. He had felt it since he kissed Aidan. And since then he never wanted to let go of him. He had just wanted to be with him and around him. It was a really big change in his life unlike anything that had happened to him before.

Aidan and Luis made their way into the huge palace, happy and smiling. Just as they were about to enter, Luis gripped Aidan's waist and held him tightly, teasing him and making him laugh. He wanted to stay like that forever.

"Luis!" Aidan chuckled nervously. "Please, we are at the palace already."

"So what?" Luis didn't absolutely care. He felt like he was losing his mind already. Fuck! He had just reconnected with Aidan but he was feeling like they had been together for long. "I am your husband and I am just happy that you..."

"I already told you we are at the palace." Aidan said, trying to make those hands leave him. But Luis had a really powerful grip on him. "The family is here and..."

"Let them watch," Luis said happily, slowly walking with Aidan inside. "I want them to know that we are together now and..."

"We can just tell them you know." Aidan had never enjoyed anyone like that before. "We don't have to show them that..."

"Oh yes, we can." Luis teased, kissing Aidan on the neck. "Just relax. They won't bite you. Leave everything to the profession okay."

"Luis..."

"Shh..." He whispered in his ears. "You talk too much. Let me handle this."

Aidan didn't want to pull away from Luis no matter what. It was like he was glued to him. He just wanted to stay like that forever. He just felt so good especially after finding out that the guy was in love with him too. He never wanted to let him go. He just wanted to have him around and...kiss him and all kinds of stuff. He wanted to feel the beauty of having a husband.

Aidan and Luis both walked slowly into the living room. They were giggling, chuckling, smiling and laughing. They were really happy. Luis had his arms on Aidan's waist the whole time, walking with him inside the living room. None of them were even aware that they had reached the living room as they had their eyes on each other.

Aidan and Luis were too busy, staring at each other that they didn't even see the family members were right in front of them, watching them. The family members had their eyes on the happy couple right in front of their eyes. They had all risen from their seats since that time they saw Luis entering with Aidan. The royal family was surprised. They couldn't believe what they saw even when it was right in front of them. They couldn't believe that Luis was holding Aidan like that, smiling and kissing his neck.

The king was the most surprised of all the royal family. He had a big question mark on his head and even wondered what was going on. Just a day ago, his son had been in his room, angry and locked up but now he was laughing and holding Aidan? He couldn't believe it.

"Aidan!" The king exclaimed, trying to understand what was going on.

Aidan heard the good king's voice, making him aware of where he was. He abruptly moved his eyes in front, scanning the whole room. Seeing all those eyes on him, he felt shy and dropped his eyes on the floor, trying to get Luis' hands off of him. But he couldn't do it no matter what he did. Luis had a powerful grip on his waist.

"My king," Aidan said softly, failing to even bow down.

Luis on the other hand just froze, staring at his father. It was not like he was not happy or anything like that. It was because he was caught off guard. He didn't even realize that he was in the living room. Seeing his father, he felt really bad. He remembered all the words he had said about him and how he had snapped a few days back.

"What's going?" The queen asked, staring at the both of them in surprise.

"Err...my queen...he..." He couldn't find his voice. He just pointed at Luis and that was all.

The queen moved to her son. "Luis! We were worried sick about you. Where did you go?"

Luis stared at his mother, letting go of Aidan. Then he smiled softly and pointed at Aidan. "Well, mother, I went to Aidan's place. I went to bring him back to the house and..."

"You went to take him back?" The king's surprised tone filled the entire living room. "I thought..."

"Well, Aidan and I are now together," Luis said, staring at Aidan with a smile. "I have realized just how much I love him and..." He chuckled softly. "...He loves me too. I can't live without him. I want to start my life with him and..." He trailed off before he could even go further. He was feeling really bad for what had he had done. He felt like everything that he had done deserved a punishment. He had never felt that way before.

"I am sorry, father," Luis dropped his eyes to the floor. He slowly walked to his father and knelt down on the floor. He couldn't even raise his face to stare into his father's eyes. He was really ashamed and his heart felt like it was being tortured. "Please, forgive me for everything and for my shortcomings. I...I did some things that..."

"Son..." The king exclaimed, looking straight at him. "What..."

"No, father," He felt tears building in his eyes. "I did something that a son shouldn't do to his father. I hated you. I spoke to you rudely. I even said some pretty bad things and I blamed you for ruining my life. I am really sorry, father. I shouldn't have done that. I should have known that you only wanted the best for me."

"Luis!" The king sighed, moving towards him. "Please, get up my son. Don't feel like that. I know that what I did to you was probably..."

"No father," Luis objected, bowing his head like a commoner. He had never done something like that before but it was definitely worth it. "What you did was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It took a little longer for me to realize it but I love Aidan. I love him so much." He said softly. "I don't know how this love keeps growing stronger in just a day but I love him. I realized this when...when he left."

"My son," The king said softly, getting even nearer. He was taking small steps. "I know what I did was probably not your choice but I knew..." He sighed. "...I knew he was the right boy for you. I could feel it from that fierceness. I am sorry if I had hurt you or anything my son." He apologized. He then knelt in front of his son and raised his face. When he saw tears on his face, he rubbed them and cupped his cheeks. "I know that as parents we make mistakes..."

"I shouldn't have done that." He nodded. "I shouldn't have hated you because no matter what you are my only father. You are the only father that I will ever have. All this has shown me a lot. I got mad, forgetting that you love me a lot." He sobbed. "I blamed you for ruining my life. I thought my life as a playboy was ruined but...I got something even better."

The king nodded and smiled brightly. "Please, get up my son."

Luis nodded and then got up. "I am truly sorry for everything. If not for you...I would have been wasting my life out there. But because of your decision you made me feel love again. You opened my heart to love again. You put an end to my life as a player and gave me something that is worth more than anything that I have." He laughed bitterly, feeling extremely happy. "Now I know why they say kings are wise. You are wise." He smiled faintly at his father. "I am glad you are my father."

The king chuckled softly, grinning at his son. He gripped his arms and pulled him into a tight hug, patting on his back. He felt really happy and fulfilled. He was glad that his son was back to normal. He was glad things were back to normal. He had missed a son who listened to him and appreciated him just like that.

"I feel really good that you have finally realized this, my son." He pulled away from the hug. "I knew you hated me and you hated Aidan a lot. I am just surprised that you...you have realized you love him at this stage. It's really surprising."

"I know," He took a deep breath, taking a quick glance behind to stare at the blushing boy. "I don't know what happened but ever since he left, something changed in me. And when I heard that he loved me...I just don't know what had happened to me. I started changing and feeling something that I haven't felt before. It was the reason why I was locked in my room. I felt like I was going crazy." He chuckled.

1...456789