Unbroken Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"Yes!"

The whole dinner was just about William coming to stay at the palace. All the family members contributed to the conversation except Luis who seemed really quiet, eating his food quietly. He had no idea why he wasn't contributing to that conversation. Maybe it was because he wasn't interested or he hadn't known him for that long. But he had no objection with him staying at the palace. He was really okay with it.

After dinner, Luis and his family chatted some more. Then he escorted Henry out of the palace over a little chat. They promised to hang out even more and then hugged for the first time ever. Luis waved at Henry and he left.

After Henry left, Luis kissed his family goodnight and then went up the stairs. He was really tired that day. He took a quick shower before slipping under the covers. He just closed his eyes and he was already asleep.

***

"Good morning..." Luis greeted as he rushed to the living room.

"Morning..." they all smiled brightly.

Luis went to the living room and sat down, grabbing a cushion which he held on his thighs. Luis was wearing a deep brown skinny jean, red t-shirt and black sandals. He had a band tied around his hair, making it lay downwards.

He was just in casual as he had plans of just staying at home with his family. Moving his eyes around, Luis noticed that his family was looking rather impatient as if they were waiting for some really important. His father was staring at his watch regularly and so were his mother and the rest of his family. He wondered why they acting like that.

"Okay. What's going on here?" Luis gave his family a suspicious look. "Why do all of you look like that?"

Hanna chuckled and then rushed to him in her beautiful heels and yellow dress. "Well! We are waiting for..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a guard rushed inside and then knelt down, bowing his head in front of the king. "My lord, he has arrived."

"Okay." The king gave a wonderful smile. He got up and chuckled happily. "Go. We will be there in just a second."

The guard bowed and left. Seeing his father's happiness and smiles, Luis got up and got near him.

"What's going on?" he asked. "Who are you expecting?"

"Silly boy..." The king chuckled, rubbing on his shoulder. "We are expecting Prince William. Have you forgotten that...he is arriving here today?"

"Oh..." Luis hit his head and smiled, dropping his hand. "I had totally forgotten about that. I am really..."

"Well!" Hanna gripped his arm, coiling it with hers. "Now you know so let's go and welcome him." She pulled him and started dragging him out.

"You are really crazy." Luis teased as he followed her behind.

The royal family went outside the palace and just in time to find William getting out of the elegant and beautiful car. He was looking really handsome and sexier than before. His dirty blonde hair was now in brown color, making him look really handsome. He had his hair shaven on the sides and then a whole lot of it on the middle all the way down. It was gelled beautifully and he had a beautiful golden crown on his head.

Instead of royal attire, he was putting on a beautiful black designer's skinny jean, yellow shirt which was tucked in and black designer's shirt which he had tucked in his trouser. As usual, William had a beautiful grin on his face and it seemed to touch the royal family like it did. He was with his three guards and they seemed really happy too with their wonderful grins. He had a big designer's bag with him.

"Your majesty..." William rushed to the king and knelt down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" The king leaned and then gripped his arms, getting up immediately. "You don't have to do that. I told you the last time that..."

"But you are my king..." William beamed. "You are more superior to me. It is only respectful if I do this, my lord." He tried to bow but the king held him tighter. William smiled brightly.

"You are our guest and we are to treat you as our guest." The king patted on his shoulder. "Welcome to our kingdom once again."

"As usual, it is quite the honor to visit this great kingdom once again." He smiled brightly, taking in a deep breath.

The king patted on his back once more and then let him go. He moved to the queen and tried to bow but she held him tighter and kissed his cheek, welcoming him to the kingdom once more. He moved to granny and she kissed him too. When he moved to Hanna, she hugged him tighter.

"Welcome to our kingdom once more." She said as she pulled away from him. "It is a great honor to have you here. You don't know what this means to all of us. Your visit is really important to us, especially your mood."

William chuckled at Hanna's words. "I am honored by that. Thank you." He said as he moved to Luis with a great smile on his face. "Prince Luis." He chuckled. "Though we never spent any time the first time I came...it is a great honor to see you again. I just hope we will spend more time together this time."

Luis chuckled nervously. "It is great to have you here." He extended his hand but got surprised when he was given a big hug instead. He smiled brightly after they broke the hug.

William chuckled happily. He had enjoyed the hug and it felt really beautiful to him. "I must say though..." he put his finger on his temple, slowly rubbing on it. "There is something different about you, Prince Luis."

"Yeah." Luis said nervously, scratching his head. "I had a makeover."

"Good!" William smiled brightly. "I had a makeover too. But you look handsome."

"Thanks." Luis smiled brightly. "You look really handsome too."

The two guys just stood still, staring in each other's eyes, well...William was staring deep into Luis' eyes, lusting after him. He had come for a mission and he was gonna get what he had come for whether the heavens like it or not.

"Shall we go in?" The king offered.

William smiled brightly and then nodded. All of them followed the king inside while William's guards were led to their rooms with the huge bag they were carrying.

William and the others reached the living room and sat. William removed his crown and placed it on the table. He then sat facing the king and the others while a huge smile appeared on his face.

"I am really sorry about last time." William apologized. "I left without telling any of you. I had a really important program that I had to attend to immediately. My kingdom needed me that time and that's why I left without telling anyone."

"It's okay." The king smiled brightly. "We understand that kingdom matters are really important. What matters is that you decided to visit again."

"Yeah..." William chuckled, moving his eyes around the palace. A smile left his face as he looked around as if he had lost something really important.

"What are you looking for?" Hanna smiled brightly.

"Uh?" William moved his face to Hanna and smiled brightly.

"Are you looking for something?"

From Hanna's question, William knew that the next part was gonna be awesome. His work had begun from that time onwards. He smiled brightly. "Err...no...I mean...uh... it's just that I don't seem to see Luis' husband, Aidan. Has he perhaps gone somewhere or...he is busy doing something? I thought I should say hello. He is a great guy."

The smiles on everyone's faces faded as they stared at William without saying anything. They all moved their eyes to Luis and saw that he had a great smile on his face as if he wasn't bothered at all. He stared at each of them, winking and trying not to lose his smile.

"Where is he?" William chirped. "The last time I came here he was a really great and loving guy to me. And I am pretty sure Luis has fallen..."

"Excuse me." Luis got up from the couch, smiling softly. He started heading for the exit door. They all watched as he disappeared outside. Then they all moved their eyes forward to look at William. They all knew why Luis had left. He didn't want to listen to talks about Aidan.

"Did...did I say something wrong?" William asked apologetically. "Please. I only asked about Aidan and..."

"Luis doesn't want to talk about him." Hanna sighed.

"What? Why? Isn't he his husband?" he frowned. "They are in love with each other and..."

"They are not." The queen said. "They have already separated."

"What?" William gasped, holding his chest in pretence. He was pretending to be really shocked. But he knew very well Aidan wasn't in the palace. "Why... how did that happen? I thought I...really thought they were in love. How could he divorce such a loving boy? I thought..."

"It's complicated." The king said as he crossed his fingers. He didn't like talking about Aidan too because he remembered what exactly had happened. He still didn't have any priest. "He was just a pretender. He was after my throne. He killed the priest and he...was a warlock. That's why..."

"A warlock?" William gasped, getting up in pretence. He made sure to sound surprised. "Oh my God, do such things exist? I only thought they exist only in comics and other fantasy novels and movies. A warlock..." He exclaimed, sitting back on the couch. "That is...oh my..." he buried his head on his palm. "What have I done? It must have really been so hard for him to forget and now I just reminded him of it. What have I..."

"No!" The king assured, smiling brightly at him. "You don't have to be sorry or blame yourself. He is absolutely fine. He has forgotten about it. Just go and get freshened up and then come down for lunch. Hanna will..."

"No," William said, nodding his head. For the first time he lost his smile and just frowned. "I need to apologize to him, your majesty."

"No, don't..."

"Please." He pleaded. "There is nothing like forgetting completely about something." He said softly. "He was reminded of the lie he shared with Aidan. I am sure he is hurting. If I apologize to him...he will feel a little better and so will I?"

The king stared at William and noticed that he wasn't looking too well. He was really a sweet boy, perfect for his son if he was gay, he thought as he took a deep breath.

"Alright." He said. "I am sure he is outside the palace."

"Thank you."

William got up and started rushing outside, nodding his head. Once he was sure that no one was able to see his face, an evil grin appeared on his face. He chuckled sinisterly inwardly, loving what he had done. His work was already on and he was gonna do it as fast as he could. Nothing was gonna make that mission impossible. He had already ignited the fire in Luis' heart and he was sure he hated Aidan even more. That was gonna be easy for him to take advantage of Luis. Then his mission was gonna be over and he was gonna take back the scepter to his kingdom. Then everything was gonna be over.

Coming out of the palace, William found Luis at the entrance, leaning to the golden pillar with his arms folded. He was staring at the beautiful surrounding without any expression on his face. William took a look around and lost the evil grin on his face. Then he got serious and moved closer to Luis.

"I am sorry," he announced softly.

Hearing the voice behind him, Luis made a quick turn and found William looking vulnerable and sad. He had no idea what was going on. "What?"

"I said I am really sorry." William apologized. "I had no idea that you and...I am really sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?" Luis chuckled. "It's not like you offended me or..."

"I did." He moved closer and put his hands together, pleading with Luis. "Please. Forgive me for what I have done. I didn't mean to say that. I had no idea that you were separated. I shouldn't have even brought that topic. I should have closed my mouth and..."

"I still don't know what you are talking about." Luis moved his shaky hands and held the hands which William had put together. He drawled them down and then smiled. "There is nothing wrong with what..."

"I shouldn't have asked about him. I know that I reminded you of him and..."

"No! You didn't do any sort of thing because I don't even think about him." he said. "I only left the living room because I wanted some air. I didn't leave because you asked about him okay? Don't worry about anything, William."

"Are you sure?" William raised his eyebrow and just stared at Luis.

"I am sure." Luis nodded. "I wouldn't be mad over something as stupid as that. Just go back inside and freshen up. I am pretty sure you are really tired."

Hearing him, William smiled brightly extended his hand to Luis. Luis moved his eyes to the hand, wondering why William extended his hand all of a sudden. When he looked at William he had a bright smile on his face, gesturing him to shake his hand.

"What's this for?" Luis couldn't quite get it. "I don't understand why..."

"This is my way of saying sorry."

"I told you that..."

"I still want to shake on it." William beamed. "Now shake my hand if you didn't get offended by what I said."

"Okay." Luis chuckled nervously, extending his hand. He shook William's hand happily.

"Now I know that you were telling the truth." William was getting turned on just by being near Luis. Luis was one sexy man. He couldn't wait to test him. Things were going just like he had planned them. "Friends..."

Luis raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Friends..."

That was like a golden ticket for William. His whole body vibrated in pleasure. He was really happy. Letting go of Luis' hand, William stood at a distance, taking a few steps behind him. He was happy now that things had gone according to his plan. Nothing was gonna make that moment go away.

"I will be inside." William pointed. "See you later..."

"Okay."

William chuckled and then turned back. The same evil grin appeared on his face. Luis on the other hand leaned to a pillar and just took a deep sigh.

***

"Thank you so much." William chuckled happily.

"You are welcome." Hanna gave him the same kind gesture. "Now go inside and freshen up. You will then come down the stairs for lunch and some chats. There is still a lot that I need to talk to you about. We still don't know a lot about your kingdom."

"Of course, my lady..." William bowed. "I wouldn't deny you that."

"I will now go back."

Hanna made a quick turn and then went to the elevator. William on the other hand watched as Hanna entered the elevator. She waved at him as the elevator door was closing. He waved back and then made a quick turn, smiling like an evil warlord.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, William opened the door and to his surprise...the three warlocks were already in his room waiting for him. Seeing them, William closed the door shut and then entered, laughing as if he had done something of great evil. He folded his arms on his chest as an evil grin appeared on his face.

"Finally..." William chirped. "We have finally arrived. We are back at the palace where we will get to prove that we are more powerful than father thinks."

"Yeah..." the red haired warlock spoke. "It really feels good to be back." He breathed in the sweet palace air. "Can you smell that?"

"Victory!" The blonde haired warlock chuckled sinisterly.

"You are right." William said excitedly. "It is pure victory and this time...there is no more threat in the palace. We will not be like last time. For some reason...the magic of the palace is not as strong as it was the first we came here." He sat happily on the bed, crossing his arms on his chest. "The old fool thinks I really meant what I did outside. He really thinks I can bow to him. It makes me sick..."

"We must remember," The dark haired warlock warned, pointing at all of them.

"We only have a few days. We must not spend more than five days here. Father really needs that scepter. And to make him even prouder...we must do that in less than four days."

"That's good." The red haired warlock said. "Our mission is really important. We need Luis'...

"Leave that to me." William chuckled, remembering what exactly he was up to. "I will get those two samples. My work has started already and in a few days...I shall have those two samples. Victory shall be ours."

"Too bad nobody even suspects it."

"They won't..." William gasped, giving an evil chuckle. "No one can suspect us because they know nothing. That stupid man called the king doesn't know a thing. He thinks I am being all nice but wait until I hit his balls. That is when he will realize how stupid he is." He then got up quickly and stared at them with a serious face. "However, let me warn you. You should never screw up or else...you are gonna..."

"No screw ups this time." One of them chuckled. "We are going to blend in perfectly. Our job is real easy. We already know the spell. We are just waiting for you to bring his semen and his blood."

"Well then..." He made a quick turn. "I better start doing my game. Sit back, relax and enjoy. I am going to bring you what you require...very soon." He gave a sinister laugh that was soft but filled with so much evil.

Hearing the prince's words and evil chuckles, the three warlocks looked at each other and then their faces were decorated but purely evil grins. They only had evil thoughts in their heads and that was all that they cared about. Nothing else mattered to them. It was time to prove to their lord that they were more than he had thought of them. It was time for them to prove that they were not as weak as he had thought them to be.

It was time for William to prove to his father that he didn't make a mistake by being his father. It was time to show his father that he had his blood in his veins. It was time to prove that...never mind. All he knew was that he had to impress his father. That was the only thing that he knew.

"This is gonna be fun." William laughed sinisterly. "I am gonna enjoy it so very much."

William leaked his lips sensually, giving out a low moan. "You will be pleasuring me soon."

***

Aidan came rushing down the stairs, holding a baby blanket. He had a bright grin on his face which he didn't want to lose no matter what happened.

Aidan was putting on a bright sky blue, diamond filled t-shirt which sparkled like crazy. He had a red skinny jean which was equally sparkling like crazy. On his feet were glass sandals that seemed to have a sparkle of their own. He was looking super fabulous in a really tight skinny jean that showed his wonderful feminine shape which had changed in the last one year after he had given birth to his wonderful son, Jacob.

Aidan had his hair in a twist in bun which he had tied with a diamond filled band. His hair was just normal black. He used to dye it at particular occasions but on that day...it was just his hair. He loved the wonderful feelings which he had inside of him. It was nothing compared to anything.

In the last one year, Aidan's life had taken a great turn for the best. His son was now his source of happiness and he loved him like crazy. His son always made him smile and feel the love which he never knew existed. It was a whole new different feeling, knowing that you are holding a baby and that baby is yours.

A lot has changed around the castle, especially since his child had been born. The first time he had used his magic after his child was born...it felt stronger and more powerful than it had ever been. In fact, he had made a few adjustments to the castle and places surrounding it. In his own room, he had made a joining door which led to another room. In that other room, Aidan had made his son a wonderful room/play room. It was just like Disneyland. It was actually really beautiful. There were a lot of toys, Disney stickers, a small pool for his son and many other things including a water slide, of course those were only for when he grows up. But he just couldn't wait. He was too eager to make his son those things. It had been a great moment for him.

In fact, Aidan had renovated and refurnished the whole castle. In fact, he had added other things as well since he was in a happy mood. He had a made a pool behind the castle which looked like a moving river. Everything was just wonderful.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
123456...8