Unbroken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking all around, nodding his head, Aidan heard the tires of the car screeching at a distance. Before he could even realize what was going on, he heard the door of the car opening and closing abruptly. Aidan quickly moved his eyes to the direction he heard the noise.

He saw a man at a distance rushing to a group of people with a whip. He had dark long hair which reached his shoulder. He was dressed in what looked like a strange combat of pitch black color. He was walking so fast to the people and Aidan could see that the people were trembling. He had never seen the man before but he could take a wild guess that the man worked for Wya... whatever he was called.

"Hey!" He heard the man shouting in anger, thrusting his hand forward. The whip hit the people and they cried out in pain. "Don't you know how to show respect to your officials? Bow down before me and start crawling on the ground. Now!" He shouted, whipping them again.

The people threw their bodies on the ground, crying loudly. Aidan covered his mouth as he felt anger sweep him off his feet. He watched as the man made life hell for the people as they crawled on the ground. He wanted to do something. He knew he had to do something but he couldn't move. It was like he was frozen. But he really got hurt after what he saw.

The man went closer and gripped a blonde lady's hair, ripping her from the ground. She gave a really loud cry that made Aidan tremble. "You look good." The man licked his lips. "I think you would pleasure me really well. Your pussy would feel great on my cock. I am going to..."

"No..." A man rose among the people on the ground, putting his hands together. "Please. Don't do that. That's my wife."

"Hmmm," the evil man chuckled. He stuck out his tongue and licked the woman's neck, running his tongue up and down her neck while she cried as if she had met her end.

The man tried to hold his wife out but the evil man extended his hand in the air, sending the man in the air. He hit the ground with a thud, hitting his head. Aidan watched the man as he winced on the ground while blood colored his face.

That was it. Aidan was done with that shit. He couldn't watch anymore. He was gonna help them out whether he liked it or not. They were clearly in pain and needed him too. He couldn't just ignore them. They were relying on him to save him.

Aidan rushed to the man and stood still a distance from him. It was now or never. He had to start wiping out the evil seeker's henchmen. Aidan clenched his fists harder as he looked at the whimpering people that had their faces on the ground. He looked at the man who was wincing on the ground as blood decorated his face. Then he moved his eyes to the man that was trying to kiss the blonde lady's lips without her permission. All that just made him madder than he actually was.

"Hey!" Aidan called, making sure that his voice was audible enough.

Hearing that voice, the evil warlock stopped what he was doing and moved his face forward, finding the little boy that was standing a distance away from him. He stopped what he was doing, gripping the crying woman's arm harder. She cried even more. The warlock stood still as a frown appeared on his face. He was mad.

"Are you talking to me?" He pointed at himself. "How dare you talk to me? It seems as if you don't really know me. I am not to be messed with and I will not allow you to disrespect me. Now kneel down before I kill you right now."

Aidan gave a really loud laugh that made the warlock look even more surprised. He stared at Aidan with a frown, getting even madder. "Now you have down it." He pushed the woman so hard on the ground. She crawled away from him, crying even harder.

"Didn't your mother teach you about manners?" Aidan said teasingly, getting closer to the warlock. "Or maybe she didn't have any herself."

"What?" The warlock's voice sounded mad. His face turned red with anger and he clenched his fists even harder. Then he let loose the whip. "I am gonna enjoying killing you, you stupid boy." He yelled. "Ask them. They have only known me for..."

"Uh..." Aidan yawned teasingly, making the warlock even madder. "Sorry, what did you say? You were so boring that I forgot a louse man was standing next to me. Do you mind repeating what you just said before I kick your stinking ass?"

The man breathed violently, raising the whip higher. "Uh..." He screamed in anger, thrusting the powerful whip forward, sending it into Aidan's direction, aiming for his face. An evil grin appeared on his face as that whip got near.

Aidan wasn't scared at all. As soon as that whip was closer, it stopped right in front of his face. He looked at the evil man and then chuckled happily. He breathed in deeply, sending the whip back to where it came from but even more powerful than it had been.

When the man saw the whip coming back without any clue on how it had come back, he tried to dodge it but too late. It hit him harder across the face, revealing a huge red, bloody mark. It stung like crazy leaving the man jumping like he was standing on hot coal. He dropped the whip to the ground and started jumping around like crazy. He had never experienced that kind of pain in his life before. It was really something else.

"Uh..." The man cried out in pain as he jumped from side to side. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Exactly what you deserve." Aidan hollered. "You are gonna regret ever stepping your foot into this kingdom."

"You crazy bastard..." The man finally yelled, removing his hand away from his face. That was when Aidan saw the impact of the whip he had sent back to the crazy idiot. It was even more than he had thought it was.

The whip had gone across one eye, revealing a huge red mark. Aidan was sure that he was blind with that eye but he loved it like that. In fact, he would have even done more with that. But the evil man seemed really mad. He was breathing as if he was preparing for war, trembling in anger.

"You've now called for the death." The man said as he raised his hands in the air, opening his palms wider. Then he started an enchantment right in front of Aidan. Aidan stared at the man, waiting for him to finish what he was doing.

The man finished the enchantment and then thrust his hand forward. A thin fume of what looked like ice shot out of his hand. It was pointed and really sharp too. Aidan was sure that thing was to pierce him and kill him right there. Seeing it coming, Aidan thrust his hand forward, instantly turning the pointed ice back to the man.

The man's eye widened at what he had just seen. He tried to dodge again but this time, the thin fume of ice hit his arm, piercing him badly. Blood started gushing out of his arm to the ground. He fell to the ground, holding out his arm. That was when fear took over him. He started trembling terribly, almost peeing in his pants. He knew that the boy he had tried to kill was no ordinary boy. It got him really scared especially when he raised his face and saw him close to his face.

"Who... who are you?"

"So you can actually feel scared." Aidan said angrily. "I didn't know evil men like you even got scared."

"Please." The man pleaded, holding his wound tighter. "Don't kill me. I am only following..."

"That's what they all say." Aidan said as he ripped the man from the ground, raising him in the air. "You've reached your last day of causing evil in this kingdom. Goodbye."

The man opened his mouth to speak but before he even said anything, he gave out a loud cry that sounded painful to the ears of the people that watched. He was crying really loudly. Everywhere was hurting and he had no idea what to do. He stared at the boy and the boy wasn't doing anything but he was in so much pain. He felt his bones cracking in his body as his veins started being filled up with blood.

"Ah..." The man actually cried out in pain. "Please."

But Aidan was so concentrated on making the man pay with the greatest pain he could think of. He watched as every bone in the man's body cracked as his veins explode. Blood started gushing out of his eyes, ears and his mouth. Then he started choking on his own blood as his body became nothing. His whole bones had been crushed. Within a few seconds, he was dead.

Aidan dropped him to the ground. Then he extended his hand on that body, setting it ablaze with a bright blue flame that burned him within a second. He melted without leaving anything. There was not even a sign of him doing that.

"I hope you burn in hell." Aidan said harshly, making a quick turn without even taking a glance at the people that still seemed scared.

Aidan started walking away with the intention of going back to the palace to finish the seeker once and for all. He just needed to be done with everything so that he could go back to his life and live happily and peacefully with his son.

"Thank you." Aidan stopped when he heard the voice behind him. He made quick turn to find the woman that he had saved on her knees. When she saw his face clearly, he saw the change in her facial expression. She bowed her head. "Prince Aidan..."

Aidan's heart skipped a beat when he heard what the woman had just said to him. He sighed getting closer to her and the people that seemed really scared. He didn't like the way she had addressed him. He was no longer a prince and was never gonna be.

"I am not a prince anymore." Aidan said confidently, letting go of his fists. "My name is just Aidan." He moved his eyes to the hurting man on the ground, ignoring the surprised looking woman. "All of you get up and go home." He looked at the woman again. "Your husband is really hurt. Take him home and take very good care of him alright."

The woman nodded and rushed to her husband. The other people got up with tears all over their faces. They were still crying heavily. They thanked him and then started rushing home. They were still scared and Aidan knew the reason why.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan took a great turn, moving his eyes straight forward. He could see the palace... he could see the dark cloud surrounding it... he could also see the great change. That was the dwelling place of his enemy. He had seen the city and now there was nothing for him to fear. It was time for him to...

"Time to end this shit once and for all." He said, clenching his fists harder.

With those words, Aidan frowned and disappeared.

***

Aidan appeared right in front of the huge castle gate. As soon as he set his eyes on that gate, he gave a loud gasp, taking a step back. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. The palace from afar had seemed really bad but he was wrong. Things were even worse than he had actually thought. The huge gate wasn't golden anymore. It was pitch black and he had no idea why he could see dark smoke surrounding it.

Aidan quickly moved his eyes up and saw the dark clouds that surrounded the palace. His heart pounded in his chest as soon as he saw it. He dropped his eyes to the gate and then took in a deep breath. There was no turning back for him. He had already started his mission and nothing was gonna change that for him.

Staring at the huge gate, Aidan could feel a really strong and dark force, more than he had ever felt in his life before. It was powerful and he knew that powerful force was emanating from inside the palace, the evil seeker himself. That powerful force made him feel really strange. He felt the energy deep inside of him react to that evil force that he felt, surrounding his entire body. He now felt more energy and power than he had ever felt.

Aidan also knew that once he enters that palace, a lot was gonna come to his mind. He had a past with that palace, a painful past that he didn't want to think about. But he was just gonna stay strong and prevent anything from distracting him from his mission. He had to be strong because he knew his opponent wasn't weak either. He was really powerful and...

"You are more powerful than him." The priest's words rang through his head.

Aidan took a deep sigh, removing all the negative energy in him. He raised his leg to take the first step before...

"Hey!" He heard a deep manly voice from behind him. He made quick turn and found a chocolate brown haired man coming closer to him. The man seemed really mad and from the strange way he was looking like, Aidan didn't need to be a genius to know that the man was a warlock, a warlock that made him fume.

"What are you doing here?" the man yelled, rushing towards him. "Were you planning on stealing something in there?" He asked harshly. "Well! Little boy, you've made a really big mistake and you will not be spared."

Aidan chuckled at the man's words. He moved his eyes forward and lost the little grin that was left on his face. "Were you actually talking to me? If there is a thief in this kingdom it has to be the one that stole the throne and..."

"What?" The man's face turned red with anger. He took a step behind and breathed in harshly. "How dare you call god..."

"Your god and not mine." Aidan said as if he didn't even care about what he was saying. "I can never worship a fellow man, an idiot and..."

"Hmm," The man chuckled manically, getting closer to Aidan. "You really have guts young boy. But I am going to teach you a really good lesson which you won't forget even when you'll be burning in hell."

Aidan rolled his eyes and got a little closer to the warlock. "Look, dude..." He sneered. "Whoever..."

Before Aidan could even finish his sentence, he heard the man chanting some words, extending his arms towards him. The man opened his palms wider, staring at Aidan with an evil grin on his face. The spell wasn't long and he was done in less than a minute.

"Now you are gonna pay."

With those words, he thrust his right hand forward, shooting a powerful fireball at Aidan while he laughed manically. The man definitely had no idea who he was dealing with, Aidan thought as he looked at the charging fireball without even fear or moving an inch. With every inch that it got closer, Aidan felt its energy and power. He knew how powerful it was and he had a great idea.

Once it was near enough, Aidan stopped it with his mind. It was now stationary, looking like a harmless fire ball, floating in the air. He looked past that fireball and was just in time to see the grin on the man's face disappearing it, replaced by a frown and fear. He chuckled teasingly, loving the fear that was deep within the man.

The man took a deep breath and thrust his hand forward, sending another powerful fireball. Aidan moved the ball he had stopped, sending it forward to meet with the coming fireball. Once they met, they combined, forming a huge flaming fireball which was now in Aidan's control.

Seeing the thing that had happened, the warlock took a few steps behind, moving his eyes to Aidan. He got really scared and began sweating terribly. His body trembled and his mouth shook in fear. He tried to thrust his hand forward but he was trembling so much that the fireball went off before it even grew in his hands. He tried and tried again but his fear was too intense that he couldn't even concentrate on his magic, let alone his spell.

Aidan grinned at the man when he saw the fear in his eyes. The man kept on getting further and further away from the scary boy and the huge fireball which he was controlling. He tried to chant a spell to disappear from there but he kept on messing up words due to the intense fear in him. His heart was pounding so fast he felt as if it was about to burst from his chest. He was breathing so fast and before a minute even ended he was wet from his sweat.

Without any sign of hope of ever getting the spell right, the man made a quick turn to run away but before he even took two steps, Aidan thrust his hand forward, not that he needed to. He stopped the man's movements, quickly turning him. He slowly raised him in the air, chirping at him.

"Please." The man pleaded. "Let me go." He was visibly trembling.

Aidan smiled. "Of course," he cleared his throat. "I just wanted to give you back your fireball."

"No..." The man nodded.

"What?" Aidan teased, dropping his hands. "Someone told me that if someone takes something back from you. You take it back."

With a final grin, Aidan sent the huge fireball flying towards the man. The man screamed out in horror. Before the fireball even reached him, the man exploded into bits. Aidan made a quick turn and now faced the huge gate. The two warlocks he had faced were definitely strangers to him and he had no idea how many more were in that palace but he was ready to wipe them all out just to get to the evil seeker.

Aidan was so mad that he didn't even mind what he was doing. He could still remember the story the priest had told him and it was still ringing through. The warlocks were evil and had killed a number of people. He didn't mind killing them all to get to the evil king.

Aidan took a deep breath and extended his hand to push the huge gate. But before he even touched it, it opened wider, revealing the entire compound. When Aidan moved his face forward to stare into the palace compound he got another surprise. Things were surely strange.

There were a lot of old statues at the entrance going all the way to the huge palace. He took a quick glance of the palace and also noticed the bad state in which it was. The statues were quite many and he remembered the words the priest had told him. Those statues were the people that the evil seeker had turned.

Moving his eyes up, Aidan noticed the evil dark clouds that had surrounded the entire palace. The priest had definitely been right. A lot of evil surrounded the palace. He could feel it all over. It felt like nothing he had ever felt before. It was really dark and stronger than he had imagined.

"This is bad." Aidan said as he moved his eyes to the huge dark palace where his enemy was staying.

The power he felt was surely strange and the energy deep within him surrounded him, shielding him from all the evil around that palace. With a deep gloomy sigh, Aidan clenched his fists and started walking inside with his eyes glued on the palace. He couldn't wait to get in there.

Aidan was walking carefully, elegantly, avoiding any contact with the statues that were on his way. As soon as he walked a distance, he heard a strange noise behind him, making him take a quick turn, ready to strike whatever had made that noise. But he found out that the gate had closed on its own.

Aidan took another breath and continued walking near the palace which seemed a little bit far from him. The palace was a little bit dark from the dark clouds that surrounded the palace but he was clearly seeing everything brightly and it wasn't from the torches that lit the palace it was just from his own vision.

Aidan continued going and he also realized that the more he neared the palace the angrier he became. He had no idea why. His only concentration was on the huge palace which was just near him. He wasn't concentrated on anything else. Aidan was so lost looking at the palace that he had no idea the speed at which he was moving. He was moving at super speed and he didn't even realize it. The only thing that had been on his mind was to reach the palace as soon as possible and now he didn't even realize that he was at super speed.

Taking a deep sigh as he reached half way to the huge palace, Aidan clenched his fists harder as he felt a really powerful force take control of him, giving him unimaginable courage and energy. He was ready to kick ass and he didn't mind who was in his way. He didn't even care if he had to fight a billion warlocks because he knew he could handle them.

His only goal was to get to Wyatt and deal with him even though he knew it wasn't gonna be easy. Nothing was gonna stand in his way.

***

"Alright," William said as he instructed the four warlocks he was with. He was with the red haired warlock, the dark haired warlock and two new warlocks that were both dark haired but different. They were powerful and impressed him and his father. "You heard father's instructions."