Unbroken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" The red haired warlock said stretching out his arms. "All that is just a piece of cake. We will we be back before he even realizes it."

"I like that." An evil grin appeared on William's face. "Now let's go. We need to impress him even more."

William laughed sinisterly, nodding his head. He started going out of the palace, passing the exit.

William and the four other warlocks were about to go to the city to get some things that were required for the sacrifice. They had been ordered to capture forty people to use for the blood sacrifice. They were really happy as the king had been able to give them an important mission like that. All they had to do was get the people and then take them back to the palace. It was gonna be real easy especially with the fear the people had.

William took a deep breath as he exited the palace. He had an evil grin on his face because his father had trusted him. Their bond had grown even stronger than before. His father now loved and trusted him a whole lot.

William and his warlocks were now outside, heading for the cars which were on the left side, near the pool. He was looking all around, loving the atmosphere which his father had made. That actually showed that he was really powerful than anything.

Seeing the beautiful thing his father had done, William took a really deep sigh. "Now remember that..." He trailed off when he moved his eyes forward and saw someone coming towards the palace.

William stood still and started walking a little near to see who it was that was coming. When he eventually saw who it was that was coming, he gasped, touching his chest in surprise. Though the one that was coming was still a bit far from them, William could definitely see that it was Aidan.

"Aidan!" William gasped as a frown appeared on his face.

"That same boy?" The red haired warlock bellowed, clenching his fists harder. "What is he doing here?"

William looked at the red haired warlock and then at the coming boy. The frown turned into an evil grin. He folded his arms on his chest, chuckling manically as crazy ideas slipped through his mind. He had his eyes on Aidan, thinking about what he was gonna do.

"I thought he was banished." The dark haired warlock exclaimed. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Who is he?" One of the new warlocks asked. "Is he trouble or something? Should we inform the Lord about this and..."

"No!" William grinned, nodding his head. "Father shouldn't be involved in small matters like this."

"Are you suggesting that we deal with him ourselves?" The dark haired warlock asked, still staring at the coming boy.

At the warlock's question, William moved his eyes to the four of them and grinned. "What do you think?" He nodded, waiting for their answer.

The red haired warlock brought his hand forth and hit it with his fist. He breathed in violently, chuckling like an evil lord. "I don't know what he came back to do here but he's in for a great surprise."

"Exactly." William laughed, getting his eyes forward. "We are stronger now. He is nothing but a scared little confused who doesn't know what to do. I don't know what he came back to do here but this is our territory and we are stronger here." He laughed manically. "Let's show him how to mind his own business."

With those words, William and the four warlocks started heading for Aidan, making sure that they were moving faster. They all had evil grins on their faces, dying to deal with Aidan. He might have defeated them the last time but he was making a really big mistake this time.

***

Aidan stopped in his tracks when he saw William and four other warlocks rushing towards him with evil grins on their ugly faces. He knew the two other warlocks because William had come with them the first he had come to Angria. The other two though they were acting as if they had a score to settle with him, he had no freaking idea who they were.

Aidan's eyes were only on William, the guy that made him fume. He hated him like crazy... he hated everything about him... he hated the way he smelled... he hated his very presence... he hated even the way he was made. He had hated the guy since the first time they had met but now that hatred had turned into something else. To Aidan, they were more than enemies. It was beyond that.

Seeing William again, Aidan's anger came rushing towards him. He actually found out that he hated the guy more than anything else in this very world. He made him fume. Aidan was swept off his feet by unimaginable intense anger that he couldn't control. He felt a terrible vibration throughout his entire body. He felt a terrible and power vibration travel up and down his spine.

Aidan's hands started shaking from the intense anger that he couldn't seem to control. His heart started pounding in his chest, urging him to kill the bastard. The blood that was pumped to the rest of his was boiling hot, making the anger even worse. His jaws shook as he felt intense heat all over his body. His breaths got harsh and made him feel even super hot.

The image of what he had seen in the temple of light when William cloned his body slipped through his mind. He remembered how the priest had been brutally murdered. He remembered how granny had been stabbed and how everything had been pinned on him. He remembered the way he defiled the temple of light. He remembered every bit of what had happened.

"He took Luis' sperm and blood after spiking his wine. He slept with him." Aidan had no idea why that slipped through his mind but it just added to the immense anger that he couldn't control.

As more things about what the guy had done to him slipped through his mind, Aidan clenched his fists harder than he had ever done before. He could have sworn that the fire that caught his body was visible to him. He could see it with his own eyes, melting his anger and bringing all the pain back. With everything that Aidan had come to remember, he actually realized that he had a lot to settle with William. The guy had murdered his guide. Whatever good was left in Aidan melted away at that very moment. The only thing that he had in his mind was revenge. He was gonna avenge all the pains that William had caused him. He also came to realize that William was also the origin of all his problems. But now... now he was gonna make him pay.

"Well, well, well..." William laughed teasingly, clapping with an evil grin on his face. "Look whom we have here. Look who decided to join our little party. If it isn't Aidan..." He laughed.

Did I forget to mention that William's voice irritated Aidan big time. He felt nauseous just by hearing that disgusting voice. He clenched his fists even harder as the fire burned him even more. He actually groaned but it wasn't really loud.

"Did you come to rescue your husband?" William laughed teasingly. He was only adding to the fire that Aidan felt inside of him. "Oh my God..." William gasped, covering his mouth in mock astonishment. "I totally forgot," then a smirk appeared on his face. "He is your ex husband. You two got divorced."

Aidan knew exactly how to handle the stupid idiot. He was just waiting for the right time. Right then he had better things to do.

"We meet again." Aidan chuckled bitterly. "The same old, stupid William." He nodded his head. "I must say, you have changed quite a lot in the last two years. Hmm," He chuckled softly. "You are even uglier than the last time we met."

William's smirk disappeared at Aidan's words. He frowned, groaning loudly as he clenched his fists harder. He was mad. He was furious. "How dare you little..."

"Hey..." Aidan gestured with his hand, telling him to keep it cool. "There is no need to get mad. It was just a compliment. Besides, there is no denying that you are a professional when it comes to ugliness. All those ugly people in the world are nowhere compared to you."

"Uh!" William stomped his feet harder on the floor as anger caught him like never before. He clenched his fists even harder. "How dare you speak to me in that manner? Who do you think you are?"

"Who me?" Aidan acted as if he didn't even care. He even blew on his nails as a smirk appeared on his face. He was still mad but he knew how to handle fools like William. He might have been different but old habits die hard, right? "Well! Actually, I am someone you can't compare your ugliness to." He laughed loudly. "And I am someone that..."

"You actually have the nerves to show up in my palace and do that." William said angrily. His face instantly turned red from the anger that he felt deep within him. "You definitely have forgotten about..."

"How can I ever forget that face?" Aidan laughed teasingly. "That face can haunt anyone in his dreams. It is not easy to forget. But of course, how can I forget you though we spent just a few days? I can still remember I defeated you back there."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up..." William stumped on the ground, feeling his insides burning. He had never been as mad as he was that time. "You definitely have no idea who you are dealing with. You are standing in my territory and..."

"Yes!" The red haired warlock nodded his head. "You are standing on enemy ground. Better be careful what you say but even if you don't... we are going to deal with you today. You have made the biggest mistake of your life by stepping your foot here."

Aidan chuckled. "Really? You and what..."

"I don't need any army to defeat you." William bellowed, pointing his finger angrily at Aidan. "We are enough and our powers have multiplied. You are just alone. Besides," he crossed his arms as the evil smirk returned on his face. "Have you forgotten..."

"How can I forget?" Aidan chuckled bitterly. "How can I forget the man who copycatted me and then killed the priest? How can I forget the face that copycatted me and tried to kill... the queen mother? You are just a copy of the original and..."

"And the same man that took your husband away from you." William laughed at the top of his voice. "I bet that was the most painful thing that had ever happened to you? I can't imagine what you went through but Luis..." He whistled, licking his lips sensually. "He didn't even think twice before dumping you because he didn't love you. I took him away from you and now he is no longer with you. God! I am good."

William was right. It had hurt a lot when Luis did that to him. But Aidan wasn't gonna show that. He was gonna just stay calm. He had done his best to stay calm and not get distracted about his past with that palace. A fool like William wasn't gonna distract him.

"I wish I was there to see your face." William continued. He laughed even louder and the four warlocks laughed with him. "Luis didn't even think twice about dumping you or replacing you. You should have seen us the other night. We were on fire. We fucked the entire night just talking dirty while enjoying each other. Luis didn't even think twice about you. He is now with me and..." He laughed when he stared at Aidan. "What did you think?" He laughed together with the four warlocks. "Did you actually think you would come here, save Luis and get back together? Well! Sweetie, he has long forgotten about you. You had just wasted your time here because you definitely don't know what you stepped into. This is even more dangerous than you expected." He smirked. The four warlocks laughed manically. "You made a big mistake by coming here and now... you are..."

"Uh..." Aidan yawned, rubbing his eyes as if he had just come from having a wonderful sleep. "Are you done with your boring story? It is actually making me... sleepy." He laughed teasingly. He had to give William a taste of his own medicine. "By the way, has anyone told you, you are a lousy storyteller? Your stories are just as boring and ugly as you. Both of you suit each other. I think you should have been given an award for the world's ugliest man because you're so darn ugly. By the way, did someone tell you that you qualify for being..."

"Enough!" William snapped, breathing like a war fighter. His face was redder than it had been. He was mad before but now he was furious. He was gonna deal with Aidan beyond imagination. "How dare you speak to me like that?"

"Don't worry about him." the evil red warlock smirked, hitting his fists together. "You are so gorgeous and he is just..."

"If jealous is the word you were looking for then sorry. Have you seen this face?" He pointed towards his own face. "Your face is not even a percentage beautiful compared to mine. I am 100% beautiful than all of you. What is that saying again? Oh!" He gasped. "Ugly people support each other so I totally understand you. Any relations to..."

"Shut up!" William thundered, his face turning even redder.

"That's it." Aidan thought as an evil grin appeared on his face.

"You have no idea what kind of mistake you've just made by returning to this kingdom." William warned as an evil grin appeared on his face. "Coming here only mean you have a death wish. You've finally come to the end of your journey. I am gonna enjoy killing you. The last I spared you because my powers were limited but right now..." He shook his head, clenching his fists. "I am so gonna deal with you, you are gonna be in hell in the next few seconds."

"Uh..." Aidan yawned again. "Huh? What? What did you say?"

"Uh!" William groaned as his body trembled and his face turned into something else. "You are gonna..."

"Save me the ugly speech." Aidan dismissed rudely, glowering his face. "By the way, I heard that the ugly idiot that stole this kingdom is your coward father. I came here for him. Is he in there?"

"What?" William's voice echoed throughout the entire Palace. His anger had just turned into something else. "How dare you call a great god like..."

"God?" Aidan laughed loudly, tears of mirth left his eyes. "More like a god's doormat. I hear he proclaimed himself..."

"Enough!" the red haired warlock thundered, walking slowly towards Aidan but William stopped him.

"I bet he has just had enough of life on earth." William shouted, getting a little closer as he gestured the warlocks to follow behind. "We are going to deal with you in a way in which you will beg for death. We are gonna enjoy killing you and feeding your carcass to the birds. You are gonna suffer in hell while watching Luis and I making love to each other. You are gonna regret coming back to prove your worth."

"Ooh..." Aidan wrapped his arms around himself, shaking softly. "I am shaking my boots. I want my mommy and my daddy."

"Good!" William dropped his hands as an evil grin made his face brighter. "Boys! You know what to do with him but allow me to finish him off."

"Letting your pets do your dirty job for you?" Aidan teased. "Too scared I am gonna kick your ass, again."

"Wait!" William gestured, getting in front again. "I don't need anybody to beat you. You are weaker now and there is nothing you are gonna do."

With those words, William started his enchantment which ended really quickly. He grinned at Aidan when he eventually stopped and then slowly started raising his hands, chanting the remaining spell. He opened his palms wider as he continued with the spell.

"I am gonna enjoy this." William smirked.

With an evil grin and chuckle, William thrust his hands forward furiously, releasing a fume of what looked like a dangerously burning flame which had so much energy. It was coming at Aidan with a high speed, aiming for him. William knew it was all over once that flame touches Aidan. He was gonna watch him burn to ashes.

William chuckled in satisfaction as he watched the flame which was beyond no doubt gonna burn him. He laughed with four warlocks evilly, enjoying his victory. There was nothing that was gonna save Aidan from that flame. But when something unexpected happened, William's laughs stopped immediately.

The flame reached Aidan, just about 10 meters away from him. Then it froze. It wasn't moving at all. It just stood there as if someone was holding it. Then Aidan smirked at William, chuckling softly. The game had begun.

"What?" William gasped as he took a few steps behind. "What happened?"

Aidan raised his face and winked. Then he looked at the warlock that seemed new on the left side of William. He smirked brightly and said, "Boo!"

As soon as he uttered that word, the flame took a quick turn and started heading for the new warlock behind William. Before he even realized what was going on, the flame reached him and set him ablaze. He started screaming out in pain, moving from side to side crying for help. William and the three remaining warlocks got away from him. Aidan had super heated the flame that it started ripping the guy's skin as soon as it touched him. He fell to the ground, shrieking and crying at the top of his voice. His entire skin had burned. He was now a full skeleton screaming in horror. William and the three remaining warlocks had their eyes on the burning man. They were so surprised that they couldn't move an inch of their bodies.

Aidan on the other smirked once he saw the looks on William and remaining warlocks' faces. They were hilarious and he loved the way they were looking like. Aidan couldn't believe he was actually the one that had made the warlock on the ground burn. The priest was right. He had just willed it and it had happened. Now he discovered he was really powerful.

The warlock on the ground shrieked and burned to nothingness in less than thirty seconds. Not even ashes were left of him. Now William and the three warlocks were really scared. Aidan hadn't even chanted anything. It was difficult for any ordinary warlock to send back the magic of another. It was impossible.

With a gulp, William moved his face to stare at Aidan. Before he even got a better look at the smirking boy, he was ripped from where he stood and thrown on one of the statue his father had made nearby. He hit his forehead hard, breaking his forehead. The statue didn't break but he was on his way to the ground. He hit his forehead again, feeling blood gushing out to his face. His vision blurred as a sharp headache hit him like a billion lightning bolts. He felt really weak and scared at the same time. He tried to get up but he felt really weak.

Meanwhile, the three remaining warlocks stared at William and got madder when they saw what had been done to him. They came together, getting really closer to Aidan. "What do you think you have done?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about?" Aidan shrugged, mocking the three remaining warlocks. "I was just waiting for him to kill but wait..." He rubbed his temple, grinning teasingly. "I think I dealt with him before..."

"You crazy fool." The dark haired warlock snarled, pointing at Aidan. "You think you are smart? You are just a child when it comes to these things. Now you are going to see real deadly magic from the real warlocks of ancient magic. Let's show him."

The three warlocks came together and started chanting a similar spell, louder than they had ever been. They had their arms wide open as they raised their hands up to the sky, opening their palms widely. They were looking deep into the sky as their chants got louder and more powerful.

A loud thunder roared, making Aidan wonder what was going on. He moved his face up to the sky and noticed the flashes of light that were in the sky. It was as if a huge storm was coming. He quickly moved his eyes to the three warlocks and then found then moving their eyes from the sky to him as they chanted even louder.

The three warlocks now had their hands extended to him as they went into the final phase of the spell. Their chants started getting softer and softer until they eventually stopped. Evil grins appeared on their faces when they saw the frown on Aidan's face. They looked at each other chuckling loudly as another shot of thunder roared, this time a little louder. They had used the spell which they knew Aidan wasn't gonna be able to dodge. From that frown on his face and the few steps he was taking, they were sure he was scared.