Uncanny Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you his cooking was horrible," I smiled. Although, I didn't think the eggs smelled bad, only tasted bland as hell.

"Yeah, I should've listened to you, hired a real chef," Belle whispered. She held her breath as she dumped the rest of the eggs. Her face looked a little green around the gills. "Fuck," she cursed as she stormed off.

Belle ended up throwing up every so often each morning for over a month. Eventually she was sick of it. She fired the chef and hired a real one. "I'm getting fitted for my wedding dress today. It'd be nice to start the day with some actual decent food for once." Belle beamed brightly. Her white teeth shone as radiantly as her vibrant blonde hair. She sat at her lavish dining room table awaiting a meal cooked by a professional. As she expected, it was delicious and she didn't wretch at all. She ate a huge portion of French toast too. It was unusual for her, especially with her dedication toward keeping her figure. "Finally, I can fucking eat again!" Belle cheered while she wiped her mouth.

That was fine until about two weeks later she threw up each morning for three days in a row. On the third day she pounded her fists on the table and screamed. "God damnit! Does anyone know how to cook shit without it smelling like the sulfur pits of hell?" Belle swore.

The new chef turned white. He coward in fear at her ferocity. "I'm so sorry miss Romano! Honestly, I don't know what's wrong? I've never had anyone gag from my dishes before. For you to be throwing up because of them is quite unusual. Is it possible that you are pregna-"

The poor chef didn't have a chance to finish that word. Belle was in his face with a knife on his throat. He raised his hands in surrender. "What the fuck did you just say? What are you suggesting, huh?" Belle interrogated.

"Nothing, nothing! I didn't mean to suggest anything. I just thought because it was so frequently and only in the morning so-"

"Oh you just thought huh? You just assumed it couldn't possibly be your fucking cooking hmm?" Belle tested. Blood seeped from his neck as the blade crept closer to his skin.

"No, no! I didn't think anything! It was a stupid thing to say. I'm sorry, please!" the chef cried.

Belle tossed the knife to the floor. The chef made a mad bolt for the door. Within seconds after leaving, the sound of a gunshot echoed from outside. She was always quick to kill. "Was that necessary?" I asked.

"Oh fuck off, you heard what he said. Besides I'm stressed from this wedding planning shit. The venue I wanted cancelled on us and the second best one isn't available for a while. I'm going fucking nuts!" Belle complained. She sighed and took a deep breath. "Tell the nanny to bring Gian out to the aquarium or some shit. I need you to fuck the stress out of me."

With Gian and the nanny out of the house, Belle and I fucked like rabbits. She rode me wildly, bucking up and down. Her ripe tits bounced in my face. I grabbed onto them and squeezed. Belle moaned loudly. I massaged her breasts. She gasped when I teased her nipples. I rubbed them all over and slid my hands down her body. My hands froze on her abdomen. There was a gentle swell to her belly. I hadn't felt it the previous few days. It was subtle but it was there. An evil smile lurked onto my face. She was definitely pregnant.

Belle never said a word about it. We would fuck day and night with her tummy growing bigger each day, yet not a single mention of pregnancy. Not only was she pregnant but she seemed to be growing rapidly too. I wasn't around the first few months of her first pregnancy though it seemed like she was already showing quite a lot more than when she captured me during the last pregnancy. She couldn't be as far along as that time period too.

Eventually, I had to bring it up. Unfortunately, after how she treated the chef, I was too chicken shit to. It wasn't until our wedding day that it was finally brought up. Guests waited anxiously for Belle to walk down the aisle. She never came out of her prep room. Frankly, I didn't give a shit. None of the guests were people I knew. I'm sure most of them were criminals more dastardly than any comic book villain. A bridesmaid ran up to me white as a ghost. "Please help, we have a little situation. Belle can't seem to fit into her dress. The back will barely zipper. You might be strong enough to zip it up, oh?" the bridesmaid gasped as Belle made her grand entrance. The music started up again. The woman blushed as if she told me something she shouldn't have.

It was painful to admit but Belle looked incredible in her wedding dress. For a moment she wasn't a vile killer, only a gorgeous woman. My heart fluttered as she walked down the aisle. Why the fuck did I feel flustered? I scolded myself not to get distracted. She was a monster. Unfortunately, she was a monster with long, shimmering, golden-blonde hair, flawless curves and an impressive bust that was overflowing out of the top of her dress while it squeezed her chest. Her eyes sparkled as she stood next to me. Belle had never looked more beautiful. She had never looked more normal either.

The music grew quiet. Nobody had a chance to speak as all of a sudden a horrible ripping sound echoed throughout the room. The noise was followed by a massive collective gasp of the guests. Belle's dress had torn open to form a large gash in the front. It exposed her pregnant belly perfectly, almost framing it like it intended to do so. The zipper on the back of her dress broke off too. It only unzipped a little as the gaping tear in the front relieved most of the pressure. Belle turned red and ran away. Everyone whispered and gossiped. Nobody had any clue she was pregnant until five seconds ago. That dress hid her pregnancy well although not for long.

I found Belle in the prep room crying. "How could this fucking happen? How could this happen!" she shrieked. Her whole body was red with anger and embarrassment. "I can never show my face again. What the hell is this?" Belle yelled as she rubbed her exposed belly.

"It looks like you're pregnant," I said carefully.

Belle threw a pillow at me. "Fucking how? I took the pill every single day! This is completely unacceptable. How the fuck could I be pregnant? Why am I getting so big so fucking fast? This Goddamn dress fit perfectly a little over a month ago and now I'm popping out of it?"

"It could be more than one this time?" I suggested. Belle immediately threw me onto a nearby chair.

"Shut the hell up! You were lucky I didn't kill you when you knocked me up the first time. You better swear to God I'm not pregnant a-goddamn-gain and especially not with twins!" Belle spat. My back was pressed against the chair. She yelled so ferociously I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Did you seriously not realize until now?" I asked.

Instead of getting angry Belle suddenly broke down. "I didn't want to believe it, ok! I'm not a whore. I'm not some housewife for you to keep knocking up! Not that it's any of your business but birth control doesn't exactly give me stable periods. All I noticed was that I was getting a little bit of a belly. I didn't think too much of it considering I just had a fucking kid and all," Belle sobbed.

"That's a bit more than a little bit of a belly," I observed. It appeared much larger with the way her dress was stretched tight around her body except her stomach. Her tummy was quite literally bursting through that dress.

"Excuse me? You're not off the hook! I told you not to cum in me! Birth control isn't one hundred percent effective. You still have to be careful. Look at what you've done to me!" Belle screamed and grabbed her belly for emphasis. She was inches away from my face.

"I think it looks good on you," I teased. Belle was shocked by my response. She was utterly surprised that I would say such a thing to her. A million thoughts ran through her mind. Her expression shifted constantly as if she couldn't tell how to feel.

"You piece of shit!" Belle howled. Using strength I didn't know she possessed, Belle tossed me to the floor. The rough carpet burned my skin from the friction. Belle screamed out at the top of her lungs. Pain shot through my body as Belle stomped on my chest with her right foot. The delicate pointy high heel snapped off from the impact. "You bastard! You ruined my wedding! You ruined my life! I never wanted kids and now look at me! Making me some type of whore with that goddamn dick of yours!"

My hands flew to block another attack. This time Belle wasn't attacking. She undid my belt and hastily fished my cock out. Before I could react, Belle ripped her dress further. My lips parted to speak but Belle interrupted me. "Just shut the fuck up you piece of shit!" Belle demanded angrily. She ripped her dress to make it shorter. In a flash, her tight cunt was wrapped around my cock. She rode me wildly, slamming down on my shaft with her full weight. The thin carpet didn't provide much padding. It felt like I was being forced into the hardwood floor. There was something sexy about fucking a pregnant bride with her wedding dress and veil still on. I reached up to grab Belle's big tits before they could explode out of her almost corset-like top. Belle swatted my hands away. "Don't fucking touch me!" she screeched. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her swollen tummy despite telling me not to touch her. It seemed like she truly lost her mind. "Here, feel what you did to me!" Belle ordered. She held my hands against her stomach. "You like that you piece of shit? Hmm? You said you liked it, you fucking pervert. You better, it's all your fault! I can't believe you knocked me up again. I can't believe everyone saw it too! You rat bastard, making me so fucking horny!" Belle screamed violently. She picked up the pace dramatically. With my hands supporting her swelling stomach she was able to raise up higher and go harder. Her movements intensified until we came at the same time.

"I hate you. Why do I love you so much?" Belle sighed as she collapsed by my side. She panted next to me on the floor. Her belly heaved up and down as she caught her breath. It looked so hot sticking out of her dress like that. I didn't say a word. Belle was insane. There was no reasoning with her. We laid on the floor in silence. All the energy in Belle's body was drained. She held me close while her breathing slowly returned to normal.

All the guests had left. Hopefully, right away or else they probably heard us fucking. The wedding wasn't off. We got married immediately after. There was no audience or reception. Belle postponed the wedding celebrations for now. She wasn't sure if she should suck it up and have it in a week or two with a new dress that fit, or push it out several months for when she's not pregnant anymore. Either way we were already legally married. Belle just wanted the whole spectacle of the ceremony and reception. In the meantime Belle hardly left the house anymore. She was embarrassed beyond belief. All her operations continued to run smoothly though she never checked up on them in person. Her men probably all heard about what happened. She wasn't sure what to do. Could she show them she was still Strega, the witch of the East Coast, even while heavily pregnant. It wasn't just the pregnancy that kept her from going out. It was the humiliation of the wedding fiasco. She wasn't ready to deal with it.

A week had passed. Belle sent me to check up on Belle's business for her. I returned home after spending two days driving all throughout the state visiting every establishment she owned. When I opened the door I found Belle despondent looking out the window. She had a gun at her side and some papers or something of the sort in her hand. "Everything's ship-shape. I didn't hear a single peep out of anyone about you or the wedding. It looks like you're in the clear. You really have them terrified of you I guess," I reported happily.

Belle's long hair blocked my view of her face. "You should be too," she whispered in a monotone voice. It sounded like someone else. Her voice was drained of all emotion. I'd never heard anyone speak like a void.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked slowly.

"You should be scared of me too, Ben, you should be scared of me too," Belle replied quickly. I carefully made my way toward her. A slender hand inched toward the gun. I knew she wasn't going to kill me but that didn't keep my heart from racing.

"Why? What happened?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"There's more than one, Ben," Belle said sternly.

"What?"

"Baby, I'm carrying more than one baby. I had a checkup while you were away. They did an ultrasound, there's more than one," Belle clarified sharply. Her hand was now fully grasping the firearm.

"Oh? Well, how many are there?" ...

12