All Comments on 'Uncertain Justice'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 369 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anonymous

Excellent doesn't begin to describe this story. You should get a publisher and an agent to negotiate the movie rights. Please don't use Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise or anyone else like them as Miles. Get Mark Wahlberg or someone similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like any really good work of art, you look silly pointing it out to others.

So I'll just say, thank you for your good work.

Thank You.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Absolutely magnificent!

The heading says it all.

olddave1951olddave1951almost 9 years ago
Great story

Louis Lamore and Tom Clancey write a long tale together. Great, best of both. Get an agent and publish this.

ian0452ian0452almost 9 years ago
BRILLIANT

totally excellent story , I agree with all the other comments , I would definitely buy the book

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
A nice read , if unrealistic.

When miles broke into the prosecutors home I was screaming at him to send the files to his lawyer via fax machine. I later realized it was all a set up for a ruby ridge fantasy where the lone man takes on the whole gubmint and wins .

LimchenghoeLimchenghoeover 8 years ago
Too long winded..

Longhorn, with his verbosity and love of dramatizing a simple daily activity of his protagonist - like walking, opening doors or stopping for a smoke - has magnified the flaws in his story writing. 

One is of a technical nature (A hand gun, unless its trigger jammed on first shot, does not accidentally go off a few rounds; intense heat does not necessarily cause unspent ammunition to shoot out - explode most likely - but not shoot like a bullet). The other being lack of concern for reading comfort. Very often this reader had to pause and recall where he was left off at the last scene or episode, thus causing breaks in the flow of an otherwise smooth narrative. This happened too often  to disrupt the flow of connecting scenes. I stopped reading at page 8 when I realized that those remaining 47 pages could consist of more of such padded verbosity and story-go-round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a long story but worth the wait. As a couple of readers pointed out, he could have shortened it without damage but chose not to. This is a story people and not all fiction, Ruby Ridge anyone? or the Dallas murder? We tend to forget these old stories, and there are others. The ATF & CIA, ask our special forces, are basically gangs with a license.

This is a wonderful story the only defect I see is that he could have made chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

I think this story was well thought out! A lot of research and time went into this one. The best read I've had in a long time! I look forward to reading more of your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They would never let anyone

get away with that ... but .. what a tale,what a story ! Hell ya ! I loved it as silly as it was

chrisr357chrisr357over 8 years ago
Wow this was long - But worth every page

Did not realise at the beginning how long the work was. By the time I realised that this was no short story I was hooked. A cracking good read and if there were any criticism it finished to quickly at the end. Well worth more than five stars.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ups and downs in this story

This rather interesting story goes into almost too much detail the end result it is a long story and I am certain if it was a printed book it might be as much as 200 pages in length. It is not a short story. It is a non-erotic novel, a very good one and entreating to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read 55 pages

So you had me hooked. Good work. 5 stars.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 8 years ago
Well worth time to read

This story was well worth the time reading. Calling this a story is a real understatement - novella or book. I really enjoyed reading not sure why it took me so to long to get to it. I can only assume the length through me off the first time I saw this story? It was definitely not the quality of writing or the writer. I have enjoyed all of Longhorn__07 writings. Since there has not been any new stories I can assume, partly based on this story, that Longhorn__07 has joined several other Lit writers (three I know for sure) is now publishing (e-publishing) and making a little money with writing! Always nice if you are "good enough" to make money on a hobby/activity you enjoy. Longhorn__07 is definitely good enough a writer and storyteller. Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate your writing. Let us know if you are ePublishing I would be interested! I do hope you are still writing. Your story/stories are diamonds and gold among so much dirt and crap on this site!!!

It always make it an extra pleasure to find those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a fantastic story

This is my second read of this fantastic tale of endurance and retaliation against corrupt officialdom. The author is too good for Literotica so we are privileged to have him post his stories here. I hope everyone enjoyed this as much I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Pepper

I read this enjoyable and exciting story until I came to the exremely vivid death of the hunting dog. Usually detail is something I really appreciate in an author, but that amount of cruelty just stopped me cold.

There should be a disclaimer at the beginning of this story. Please add this to save future readers from the same fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a page turner

My wife was feeling neglected by the time I completed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks, this one is a movie waiting to happen

I read it all the way through and enjoyed the story too much to notice anything to criticize. What a tale! I appreciate the time and effort you put into this one. Thanks again... what a path you led me down. Scotty

leroykatleroykatover 8 years ago
I want the movie

This has Oscar written all over it! It would make a great movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very much enjoyed

8 hours to read

and am sure it will stay in my mind for many days to come

Echoes of "The Fugitive" "Hunted" "Rambo" and a few other tales

However that does not in anyway detract from the immense enjoyment i got from reading this story.

Bradp1974Bradp1974about 8 years ago
Louis L'Amour

Very good! Reminded me, in part, of Mr. L'Amour's book, "Last of the Breed"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome read

Great job nate was absolutely awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very fine reading

I second the commentators who recommend turning making this into a movie. One criticism: the ending read as though it had been rushed thriugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uncertain justice

theis is an excellent story...i have read it 3 times and will probably do so agaain..thank you so much for your efforts and abilities...paul crabtree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hated it. Too long.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 8 years ago
Wow. One of the best stories anywhere, anytime...

I didn't read this when it came out due to the length. Forgot about it and then saw it again. Wow! Absolutely riveting. Too bad there wasn't one law enforcement agency with a brain - sadly that is our situation many years after this story was published. I loved the interaction with The People and Zeb. And of course Linda finally caught her man! I think this story could be cleaned up a bit and published.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
epic

Never expected to find a story like this on here.

It drew me in and I had to stay with it to the end.

Well worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best story he has written

This is the best story that the writer has produced. It deserves more than 5 *

I forget how many times I have read this story, but every time I read it I am amazed once more how great it is. Everything he writes from now on will be judged against this one.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 8 years ago
hell yeah

one hell of a story. thank you for writing it.

i believe anonymous bashers should grow some balls and reveal themselves or shut the hell up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is amazing

I

was concerned about the length, but that disappeared quickly. It just took me right into the action for the entire ride.

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Superbly well constructed and attention retaining from the first paragraph. The characters were nicely developed and remained consistent within their story line.

It may not have been what most of us think of when we think "Literotica", but while it wasn't "erotica", it definitely was "literary". I concur with gatorhermit in that it should be re-edited, cleaned up, expanded slightly and published. This is a mature piece of fiction that deserves a wider audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sensational

You my friend are a heck of a story teller. This was probably the most sensational story I have read here till date. Hope you write lots more. Outstanding work.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
This is . . .

This, is the longest story I've seen on literotica (and the best) there was almost no mistakes in grammar, spelling or syntax. In addition the good guy did win, got the girl, and what better thing than the villain loses his mind and winds up as a (preserved) drooling idiot. I gave the story 5*s only because there is nothing better to give !!!

HMAuthorHMAuthorover 7 years ago
Get an agent and publish!

Wow. Write more and publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
faggot

Fucking lame shit! Stick to your shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story.

This is one of, if not the best story I've read to date on this site.

You are an amazing story teller and I applaud your work.

5*

anon49anon49over 7 years ago
5+

Epic...Best Story on site...Publish it...!!!

asian2015asian2015over 7 years ago
Longest...

Longest story I've ever seen on lit. Enjoyed it except for the sudden change in Brady losing it at the end; seems too easy an ending for him. Overall though, a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How did I miss this?

I have read and thoroughly enjoyed your stories on this site. Somehow, I failed to read this one, which has proved to be a real mistake. This is a true page-turner from beginning to end. It touched upon my own phobia with respect to the criminal justice system and my respect and admiration for our military (I served 20 years in the Army myself). I even enjoyed the Native American mysticism. Please continue to write; your work is quite special. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell Of a Story

Longer than most here on Lit., but very good. I agree with someone else who said the ending with "Brady" was a little lame. The bastard really should have had to suffer for his transgressions. All in all, though, great story. 5 Stars, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Roscoe Arbuckle comes to mind.

Fatty to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for openers...

... it's C class (World Level), for sure. Nobody fret.

After 10 days I' m only on "page", (each is really 5? pages of book.), 17; as of 23 Nov 16.

Was looking for... the obvious, got hooked.

Red comments after page 2, decided to wait, page 5 wait, page 12, read comment with spoiler, wait, 17 spoiler... decided to stop reading comments... which are rather good. I'll read, when fin, and ready to post... except.

Is this story too long? No.

Then again, I've read a trace less than a third... but it ain't a one pager, a 3, or 5, or... 17? - Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is this guy, a wimpy Clint Eastwood

I'm only half way through page 3 and this sorry excuse for a NCO is disgusting. He must be channeling Gunny Highway (and the characters wishing to be in touch with his feelings crap). Shit I cannot believe any Master Sergeant after 22years of Army bullshit wimping out like this. Not even the REMF pukes at E-8 would disgrace themselves to this extent. Since the mid 70s you had to have a 1SG slot open in order to finish being promoted to E-8. Very, very few would quake at this level of adversity.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
This was my second read... And oddly enough...

I remembered reading the story and over the last month was having a craving to re-read it... Thing was, I couldn't for the life of me remember where I'd read it...

Then I was re-reading your stories and Bam! There it was...

Just as enjoyable as the first time...

Only negative for me was the poor doggy... But I did understand it in the context of the story... Just wish it'd been a mean dog instead of basically a big puppy...

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Thanks for the Story

I spent a couple hours for a few days reading the story. Nice fantasy, good characters and great ending. Love when the good guy gets what he deserves.

katranmankatranmanover 7 years ago
MVP Performance

Superb all the way through. As many others have said, this story deserves a wider audience. 5 stars isn't enough...

FriedPiggyFriedPiggyover 7 years ago
Well done indeed

Amazing story. Was quite sad when I got to the end. I only have one question though. What happened to Brady?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

I would like to thank you for sharing the story Uncertain Justice , I enjoyed the story a lot. While it was a long read it was well worth the time spent , I found the plot and characters to be well thought out and very enjoyable also to be believable. Thanks again for sharing and please keep up the good work.

Thanks

RANDY T.

donner60donner60about 7 years ago
Thanks

Second read, and just as fabulous at the first time. Characters were wonderful and the story line was easy to follow and extremely well developed..Thanks for a great read!

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

You sure have an exemplary talent and you showed it in this story. I just hope you keep writing as its been 5yrs since this story. Gifted and talented writers like you and JammyJimmy are rare! I'm glad you concluded this story and not left us hanging.

With your writing ability I suspect you have gone into publishing for profit - I wish you good fortunes, if so, what is your writers name? Thanks and salute....

I did think the snake was going to get him, had me on the edge for a while.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Extraordinary

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You

Wonderful story. The People were happy that all was again right in Heaven and on the earth. Loved that Miles and Linda were able to reunite in the end.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Second Time Through

I enjoyed it as much this time as last. An entertaining well told tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a book

This really really really should be a book. Very well done.

UncleBozzinUncleBozzinalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

A masterpiece, Longhorn. Please come back and continue to entertain us, sir. Even Louis L'Amour would be proud of this modern Western.

~Uncle Bozzin

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Simply Superb. 🏆

Words fail. This is a true epic that has given hours of enjoyment and satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awsome story what more can I say. :-)

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
One totally awesome story!

One word...incredible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
couldnt finish it

ya whell i just couldnt get past the part on page 14 where u humanized the dog only to vividly kill him a few seconds latter just ruins the rest of the story cause now i found myself wanting to kill him myself

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
One of the best

One fantastic story, full of adventure and heart. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gave up at page 10 when I found that after reading that far with the long winded boring overly detailed writing I wasn't sitting through another 45 pages.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
Very entertaining story *****

Well done. The author pushes far beyond what is reasonable and expected in a story of this type. Exciting and satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second Read and enjoyed it again....

Well written, very entertaining. Great job!

slm59slm59over 6 years ago
*****

An excellent and extremely entertaining story!

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 6 years ago
Best of a good writer's work

Nailed it, Longhorn. You did your homework and never did the "Rambo/SF?SeAL/Ranger/fill in the blank special operations rogue thing one time. EVERYONE in the military has a passing familiarity with weapons. Not everyone is pushed so hard by a corroded American justice system that only very rarely has anything to do with justice. I'm sure every soldier who read this heard the echoes of our ancestors as well as did I when I read it the first time and the second time and the third time. This is the best work from one the the greats of this site.

1SG, USA (ret)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One problem

I believe you have the Nez Perce in the wrong area. They we further much further north. Never in sothern Colorado. They were north of the Yellowstone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks ...

... for the effort and time you put into this story. The story was original, creative, and otherwise great! The writing and grammar likewise.

JMH1961JMH1961over 6 years ago
Easily your best

Pretty much all of your stories are 1st class, but this is by far your best. I know that I am very late for this ball game....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, wherever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
liked it

good job

jtaylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i rated it

I skipped some paragraphs to read it in a single sitting, mostly rambling when wandering in the forest where no dialog was found for great lengths. I'm not sure what I missed. I think technology could have been used to cut things short once the camp was set up, but the technology was used in a previous chapter and never re-emerged. The story would have been a lot shorter though. The close encounters seem like they might make up for it, but it was hard to believe.

This was really about just this guy's flight and was pretty focused on it. I was hoping for more regarding the romantic interest, and aiding and abetting, but maybe that's ok. Fold out solar panels would have taken care of the power limitations given in the story. And 500lbs of gold...wtf. He stole it from somebody's land. The first isn't believable and the second is wrong. I thought the ending was fairly satisfying, even though major strings were tied with a sentence or two at the end of the story. The novel elements like...ancestors talking to him was unexpected. As I was nearing the end I was getting scared because there was so much left to happen and so few pages left, so if that was your goal it was accomplished.

Anyway, I appreciate the story, it was not perfect but it was pretty good. Thanks for allowing anonymous comments. I hope you write more and are willing to share it for free here. If I wrote it, I'd be pretty proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great adventure

Enjoyed this so much, no criticism, no fault finding, appreciate the obvious poetic license, look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks, Tony

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 6 years ago
Much TOO Good

I read this story a few weeks ago, and since then I haven't been able to settle and enjoy other stories on Lit. This is so good that most everything else seems like toothpaste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written

Very well written book. I enjoyed it tremendously and really enjoyed the way the characters and terrain were developed.

I know the area described very well. Your writing made it come alive, even if necessary to suspend disbelief about some details of the terrain.

Just minor quibbles: Mule deer are the species which lives in the area described,

Whitetail deer live in the area Miles came from in Texas, a male elk is a Bull not a buck.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 6 years ago
Exceptional

I started this after I left work, thinking it was a short read to unwind. When my alarm went off to wake up the next day, I realized I was in trouble. Brilliant story telling, bringing past and present together and weaving it in with the majestic beauty of south central Colorado, and crafting a tale that touched a fear of justice out of control in a believable way. This story is now a favorite of mine, although I would have preferred not relating so well with the MC at being awake for 36 hours straight ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

two mild profanities, no sex innuendo... a great plot and justice fairly administered... this is undoubtedly the best I have read on Literotica. It would make a great movie.

kennyk0alakennyk0alaalmost 6 years ago
Lit app version truncated after Chapter 4

The Literotica app version of this story is truncated at the end of Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I quit this one after page 8 and I realized it stretched to 55 pages. Plus, in my opinion, the author was writing out of both sides of his mouth. I mean, this character is a former military guy, well trained in escape and evasion, and he thinks he’s good enough to go off the grid for...forever, and get away with it. But still, he’s dumb enough to go to the DA’s house on his way out of town. To confront him, or whatever. Certainly not a smart move for a man who thought he could hide forever. I’m out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Autopsy Report

In 3 1/2 years, I have seen no answer to KarenE's comment. How can you have a murder/manslaughter trial without a Coroner's Report?

The defense attorney would be insisting on it, the Judge would be backing him up, and any Coroner with integrity would be speaking up about his report being suppressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@sbrooks

Well, it's a pulp fiction novella with a plot that couldn't happen if everyone did their jobs, for one. For two, it seems like once or twice a quarter we hear of a man being released from prison after DNA proves he's innocent, so why would you expect a low level paper pusher in fiction to follow up on his paper work?

Shit, we live in a world where a rapist was granted custody of the child conceived when he raped a 12 year old because some prosecutor (since fired) had a bug up his ass about the state assistance the victim was applying for. The doubly victimized girl won in the end and scumbag had to pay support, but you have to be delusional to believe the system doesn't cause prolapsed rectums occasionally with it's ass fucking.

As to the defense attorney, the natural inclination of people is to expect everyone to do their jobs, why would he expect anyone to falsify documents?

Nothing in the legal portion of this story is too far removed from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING

It is with deep regret that I am able to give only 5 stars for this story. Absolutely AMAZING. Thank you for sharing this!!

wonder203wonder203almost 6 years ago
5*

Loved this story. Yes I know that there were maybe a few spots where reality was stretched but it is a story after all.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best

This in my opinion is the best on this site

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

JUSTANERDJUSTANERDover 5 years ago
WOW....... LOL...

A long story for sure but interesting … one of those stories I like reading were I just can't put it down until I absolutely have too... in my opinion it might even make for a drama type tv movie if in scripted form... for a w

hile I lived in Colorado in " The Little Kingdom of Breckenridge in the early 70's so I can and could visualize your descriptive views of the area that you wrote about. Again a good story for something written on LITEROTICA …. I'D EVEN BE INTERESTED IN READING SIMILIAR

type stories if you decided to write more like this one.

from a fellow author JUSTANERD

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable read!

I had no idea what I was getting into, but when I did get into it, I couldn't put this story down. Compelling John Q. Public with a back bone and a brain. Loved it. Thanks for posting!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 5 years ago
@SBROOKS and Anonymous 7/19/18

SBrooks, it appears to me that, like Anonymous 7/19/18, you skipped some of the text. There was a scene IN THE STORY where the defense attorney was mentally comparing and finding that the autopsy report brought to him by the reporter WAS NOT THE SAME REPORT he received in discovery in preparation for the trial. You could have saved yourself a year and a half worth of aggravation waiting for an answer that was already in the story. Now all you did was strut your level of reading comprehension skills along with pissing off other readers by demanding that they do your job for you and then berating them for not doing so.

I see A LOT of comments noting appreciation for the details in the story. The high rating of the story tells me that many concurred with the feedback as well. My suggestion for both of you is twofold. First, keep comments of the story and author constructive. If you don't like a part of the story tell why and what you see could have been done to make it better. Help the authors in this site become better. Denigration of stories without being constructive only drives off authors, including the good ones and then what are you going to read?? Second, if you start a story you don't like then don't finish it. If you cannot find a constructive way to help the author get better JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STORY.

There have been some damn good authors that no longer post in this site because of folks like the two of you and I find that reprehensible. To paraphrase my grandmother from when I was young, "If you don't have something nice to say the just STFU." There, now you have me in the gutter with you. I hope you are finally happy now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well talonsreach...

So basically you say that if I read something I don't like, see a mistake, or just don't like how the story progresses, I should just shut up, smile and tell the author what a great job they're doing. Maybe we need participation trophies for every story with a nice plaque stating 'Worlds Greatest Author'. I call bullshit on your non-offensive don't rock the boat attitude. How does it help an author if they don't hear the bad along with the good. If an author continues to write stories in a manner I dislike I'll tell him(her) my thoughts on the subject. If I'm the only one who comments with this opinion they they can just chalk it up to someone who didn't like the story. If the comments run overwhelmingly negative, that gives the author several choices; keep writing stories that people don't like, quit writing and boo-hoo about how badly the people treated them or, maybe, change their storyline to something that people are more in tune with. Maybe they might even have to learn to writ a little better. Or heaven for it find an editor. Negative criticism is usually better than everyone telling them how great they are.

My grandma also said to "Turn the other cheek". You typically find that it gives the other person another place to hit you.

I found the story enjoyable and captivating but very detailed. Taking two pages to describe a valley with mountain somewhat tedious. Towards the end it seemed like he was a rabbit jumping from bush to bush while the preditors closed in. It just seemed verrrry drawwwn ouuut. Also there was a lot of people to try to keep track of. But overall very good.

nudetexannudetexanabout 5 years ago
Outstanding story!

I enjoyed this story immensely even though I was surprised to find it on this site. It is a story that once I started reading it was hard to put it down. Thanks for sharing this story and I look forward to more.

bossman16bossman16about 5 years ago
Again

Just finished reading it again. Awesome.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 5 years ago
Never Gets Old To Read

Whenever I get the calling for a good read, I'll turn to your saga. It starts off with hate for the system, and continued on with contempt that there are such people as Brady in real life who are overly ambitious for power. Underwood did well to hone his skills to confront the law and even won. The ending of peace for Miles and Linda is icing on the cake.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 06/27/18

Yes, this is fiction, but even fiction has to have SOME basis in reality. Even in the DNA cases, they worked with the data they had at the time, they didn't proceed WITHOUT data!

It's not like an unsigned search warrant, or an invalid subpoena, this is a coroner/autopsy report in a murder trial!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

long and windy, good read. slap hapy papy#9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A great read! Thank you so much for your effort and PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awsome

Very, very nice story indeed. Enjoy it tremendously

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Just read it again

And have to conclude that it is about the best story I've ever read on this site. Magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done,

It was the best Story i found on this Website ever. If i could give 10 Stars, i would do so.

cap5356cap5356over 4 years ago
great

great story so glad it ended the way it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Kept my tired eyes reading! Couldn't lay it down.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Good

This was a good one. It felt like I was reading First Blood as written by Jack London.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous