Uncharted Territory Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"I've made my decision."

"Oh," Mary responded quietly. "And that is?"

"Well, I think we should wait for Jenna."

"Uh, I don't know how to tell you this, but I've made mine also." Mary almost sounded somber. Or was she just not completely awake yet?

The tone of her voice was a dead giveaway. His mood slowly sank. "It's not me."

With a grimace, Mary said, "This is not the way I wanted to tell you."

"You've gone too far now."

"Now that I've met Jenna, I can see why it's been so hard for you." She reached out and touched his hand. "It's been just as difficult for me. Believeme, it has. A big part of me wanted us to resume to see where we would have gone had we stayed together years ago. But another part felt I should give Rusty the chance I never gave our marriage."

"What was the deciding factor? Was it something I did?"

"No, no, Ron, not at all." Her eyes watered. "I love you very much. I never stopped loving you. I think a part of me will always love you. But meeting Jenna yesterday and talking to her, getting to know her and seeing the two of you together . . . the two of you belong together. She is more right for you than I will ever be."

Ron had that gripping, tingling feeling in his throat, like he was going to cry. He said nothing.

"I can see by the Dana look on your face," Mary observed, "that you're not happy, meaning you don't agree with my decision, meaning Jenna was not your choice."

Swallowing hard, with difficulty, Ron forced himself to speak. "You were both my choice."

Mary frowned with incomprehension.

"I was going to talk to the two of you about maybe us being a threesome. The two of you got along so well and we had so much fun last night."

Leaning closer and gazing deeply into his eyes, Mary said, "Ron, when I said I'd only had a few threesomes—"

"I'm not just talking about sex."

"I know. Just hear me out. When I said I'd only done a few threesomes, what I didn't add was that I was a hesitantly reluctant participant. And the one with another woman was really hard to swallow—if you'll pardon the pun. But the special thing about Jenna is that her sexual aura is so strong, I found myself not only doing things with her I'd never done, butreally wantingto do them. And better still, this morning I don't regret doinganyof it. I'll even go one step further and say that I'd spend another evening some time doing the same things with the two of you. In fact, I'd reallyliketo.

"But to live the lifestyle you're suggesting . . . that's not for me. At least at this time in my life. Besides, I do really want to give Rusty another chance. He's really a great guy—maybe as great as you. I think he deserves it." Mary paused to study Ron. When he still said nothing, she added, "Perhaps the four of us could get together sometime, go to dinner or something."

Pulling himself together, Ron said, "That would be nice. I'd really like to meet him."

"Good." She looked at him closely again. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just . . ." He started to explain, but instead just said, "It was an impulsive thought. If I'd taken the time to think about it, I probably would have seen the impracticality of it." Maybe that was true.

Mary grabbed his head, pulled it to her and kissed him passionately. "Jenna's one lucky girl."

"It'll never be too late to change your mind."

But before she could respond, Jenna appeared, similarly attired. "You two look too somber for the morning after such a wonderful night."

Looking up at her, Mary explained, "Ron has made his decision. He doesn't want to choose between us. He wants us to be a threesome. Apermanentthreesome."

With raised eyebrows, Jenna commented, "Wow, now there's a concept."

"Mary has come to a decision also," Ron informed her. "She wants to give her ex another chance."

"Really?" Jenna said in a surprised voice, though she wasn't really. "And all of this happened while I was sleeping? Just goes to show, snooze and you lose."

"I just don't think I could live a life like that," Mary said in her own defense. "Besides, I think the new me really does need to give Rusty another chance. But I truly enjoyed last night. In fact, I'd like to get together again some time and do it again with you guys."

"Well, I don't know that there's going to be a'you guys.'"

"What?" Ron and Mary chimed in unison.

"You said Ron's decision was for a threesome. Now that you've subtracted yourself from the equation, he hasn't said what that leaves."

"Gotcha." Mary nodded her understanding. "Then it sounds like the two of you have some talking to do, so I'll leave you to it while I go shower. I'm meeting Rusty for lunch.We'vegot some talking to do."

"You've already called him?" Ron asked, surprised.

"No, we set this up earlier yesterday. There are some compromises to be made."

"Now there's an interesting concept," he remarked.

After Mary walked off, Jenna noted, "Sounds like that last statement was directed at me."

"Earlier this week," Ron began as Jenna helped herself to a cup of coffee, then took the chair formerly occupied by Mary, "I stopped at a lounge after work for a couple of beers and I ended up sitting with a psychologist. We got into a discussion, which led to me telling her about our board meeting weekend, the following week with Debi and Mary and the next weekend with you. I left out Chelsea, Brianne and Bret because I didn't want to over complicate the story. Anyway, her advice was that I get to know you and Mary better. Well, I had just spent the weekend with you, so I called Mary because, frankly, I thought that maybe her saying she wanted to get back together was just heat of the moment talk. But it wasn't. So, I thought that would be my quest: to get to know the two of you better.

"The other issue we discussed was the wild sex. I fear that after a while, after too much of it, I would get burned out. So, the psychologist's other advice was compromise. It couldn't be all about what you or Mary wanted, there had to be compromise."

"And yet," Jenna concluded, nodding, "You wanted a permanent threesome with us."

Ron shook his head. "That was an impulse. When I got up this morning and saw the two of you sleeping so innocently in bed, I thought it would be wonderful to wake up like that every morning. But I didn't think it through. I was going to wait until both of you were awake to mention it, but upon hearing Mary's decision, I had to tell her."

"So, are you disappointed by Mary's decision?"

"If I had taken the time to think about," Ron admitted, "I would have realized that it probably wouldn't have worked. So, no, I'm not disappointed."

"Actually, what I meant was, are you sorry it's her and not me pulling out?"

"Absolutely not."

Jenna arose from her chair, moved over to Ron, pushed his chair back, fished his partially hard cock out of his boxers—once in her hand it grew the rest of the way—pulled aside the leg of her panties, then straddled him inserting his rod into her. She just sat there unmoving, feeling him pulse within her. "Because I can compromise. Iwillcompromise. But in order to do that, I think we need to define terms." She gave a few back and forth moves just to keep him hard, then stopped.

"What does that mean?"

"Of all the sex you and I have had, which of it would you call wild?"

Ron wasn't certain what her purpose was in sitting on him with his cock jammed in her while having this discussion, but he tried to stay focused. "Just about all of it."

"All," she repeated, almost anticipating that would be his answer. "Then what was not?"

"The night in your apartment when we returned from the club."

"That'sall?"

"All that comes to mind. What do you consider wild?"

"I'm glad you asked," Jenna grinned, moving a few more strokes. "For me, wild would have been the drive home from the meeting, the boat trip with Bret and Brianne, and of course, last night."

"Then what was the rest?"

"The rest was great sex performed in a manner to make it great. You probably think it's wild because it's straight sex in a manner in which you were not accustomed. To be truthful, even what I said was wild was not really. It was just sex with multiple partners, but because it was, most people would probably call it wild." She rotated her pussy in a couple of circles. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Forcing himself to think about what was her point instead of the glorious feeling of his aching cock sheathed in the warm and wet glove that was her pussy, he realized that she was right. For so long, he had associated ordinary sex as what he had with Dana and that what he'd had with Jenna, sans extra participants, was inventive, but in his mind, so much of it was so way beyond Dana that he considered it wild. "Yes, I do. It's almost a revelation."

"So, we're good to go?"

"I think we are."

"Outstanding!" She pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss, let her hips go again, but this time, did not stop.

"You call this talking?" Mary asked, all dressed and ready to go.

Jenna felt Ron's cock swell when he saw Mary, so she backed off the kiss, glancing at Mary herself. Shewashot in a short skirt and low-cut top showing off all of her best attributes. "We're speaking the language of love. But he likes what he sees so if you could stay there a minute, I think the volcano is about to erupt."

"Maybe this will help," Mary offered. She leaned over, not only providing him with a view down her top, but she also gave him a wet kiss with lots of tongue action. She turned his head to the side so Jenna had a good view. Jenna responded by squeezing her mouth in with theirs. The corners of their mouths were touching, and their tongues entwined in a spit-swapping dance.

"Oh, yeah!" Ron managed to get out, followed by a blasting orgasm.

"My sentiments exactlyyyyyyyy," Jenna groaned through gritted teeth, following him.

Mary backed off to let them finish, but was feeling a little wet in her own panties.

When Jenna got up off of Ron, Mary eyes widened at the sight of his luscious, still hard cock glistening with his and Jenna's combined juices. She licked her lips.

"Help yourself," Jenna offered.

"I'd love to, but I have to go."

The two ladies hugged. "Stay in touch."

"I will, you lucky girl."

"It's not too late to change your mind," Ron said, slipping his slimy penis back into his shorts.

"Well, if Rusty and I don't come to an agreement or if it doesn't work out, I might just."

They hugged and kissed. "One way or the other, let's not make it a few more years like it was."

"Oh, don't worry," Mary reassured. "Jenna and I are on the same page, unlike Dana and I who were in different volumes."

She kissed them each again, and then departed.

* * *

They spent the remainder of the day—and weekend—lazily. They talked and made love and talked and fucked . . . and even managed to fit in some meals.

In the end, they made few rules for themselves and their new relationship, deciding to just let things happen as they may and take things as they came. If one or the other did something that one or the other didn't like, they would try to discuss it rationally and come to an agreement.

As to the rest . . . the journey into uncharted territory had come to an end, they had now reached familiar ground. And while there might still be unknown highways to travel, anything from here on would simply be adventures . . .beyond the ordinary . . .

The end of the Uncharted Territory series . . . but Ron and Jenna will return.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers