Uncle Buck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head no and walked to the younger one who had called her over. Taking the bill she told me I should go into the milkhouse, her sister wanted to give me a blow job. I told her I wasn't changing the billing.

"That's okay. She wants to suck somebody who isn't fucking half the county like the milk hauler and feed delivery guy are. She's good, as good as Ethel was."

Walking toward the milkhouse I wondered just how many people had Ethel told about our night. Or was it the Habermeyer girl who was flapping her jaws? I entered the milkhouse and the younger one had a foam mat on the floor, kneeling there waiting for me. As she pulled my dick out she asked me to be gentle with her. The milk hauler always jammed it down her throat and it hurt.

As she put my cock in her mouth I ran my fingers through her hair, re-assuring her I would let her go as deep as she felt comfortable and no more. Knowing I wasn't going to hurt her she relaxed, taking in more and more on her own. By the time I blew my nut she was swallowing over 5" of my cock. As she felt me start cumming she slid back to the head and locked her lips, gulping down everything I had to offer. Licking her lips I tried to help her up.

"No, let me lick you clean. You were kind to me, I'd like to suck your cock again." She enveloped my dick with her mouth and washed it clean with her tongue.

Traveling to my next call I thought about the younger one. Sweet girl by nature, too bad she was being abused by the hauler, I doubted he treated his wife that way. In fact I knew his wife and she'd cut his balls off if he jammed his dick down her throat.

Next place was an older couple about ready to pull the plug, sell the place and move to town. He was in his early 70's, she in her late 60's. They'd downsized twice already and were going to auction the rest of the herd in a few months. I was there to determine pregnancy so they knew which were more valuable than open or dry cows. The guy was an absolute prick. Treated her like shit, called her stupid, a dumb cunt, not worth the air she breathed.

I'd been there about an hour when he announced he was going into town, his wife could pay the bill when I was finished. I spoke to her politely, we conversed between cows, she was anything but dumb or inept. It became obvious she ran the farm, or at least the finances. No easy task in today's topsy turvy banking systems. When I was done, I printed up the bill, followed her to the house and she paid me.

As I was about to exit the office she spoke up,

"I knew Ethel, she and I were life long friends. I miss talking with her, we spoke at least every other week. I know I could still telephone her, but the asshole gets mad if I call long distance. Listen, you can say no and I won't be upset, but would you do to me what you did to Ethel? He's at the tavern and won't be home until milking time. I could lean over the desk here and you could do me from behind, I kinda like it that way. Same as Ethel."

What to do? New territory. This one was married. The more I thought about it the more I thought I would. Her husband was a first class son of a bitch, why not give her a half hour of pleasure?

I smiled and agreed. She instantly turned around and grabbed the edges of the desk as I lifted her dress.

She was wearing hip hugger style bikini panties, red with little white polka dots. I pulled them down and she stepped out of them. I asked if she was ready, she handed me a small tube of KY.

"I know I still get wet inside, but the lips are usually dry. Put a dab of that on your cock please."

I did as was asked and buried a quarter of my meat the first stroke. She stiffened so I went slower, in another three strokes or so I was all the way in and she was pushing back against me. I didn't fuck her hard, but I didn't fuck her soft either.

I know she came at least twice, moaning and hissing how good it felt having a cock inside her again. As her last one hit she arched her back and pushed into my groin with all she had. It was enough to send me through the stratosphere, I was pumping and jabbing at the same time, I couldn't seem to keep my hips still. As I slowly softened and was going to pull out she asked if I'd hand her the panties right away. Cum was dribbling down her leg as she slid them up.

"Now I'll get to sit across from that bastard at supper with my pussy full of another man's cum. He hasn't been able to put his cock in me for at least 5 years, much less fill me with cum. I call him limp dick when he gets to abusive, shuts him right up. Thank you Mr. Higgins. Ethel was 100% correct, you are a fuck-master."

She kissed me softly and gently pushed me out the door. It wasn't even three in the afternoon and I'd had my dick sucked, then I'd filled an older woman with cum. I had to wonder what the rest of the day would bring, and whether I'd still be alive by nightfall.

Next call was at the Silvermans. The son met me at the barn, within ten minutes mom showed up, looking smashingly handsome and inviting. I was infusing a cow when she walked up to me.

"You look good with your hand and arm all the way into her vagina, bet you love that don't you?"

She had a wickedly delicious smirk on her face.

"This arm has been in places you can't imagine."

It was my turn to smirk.

"Why haven't you called me yet Buck? I told you last time to call me, hell, that was months ago. Are you avoiding me, or am I just not good enough for an educated man like you?"

She looked at her son and nodded toward the door. He grinned and told her he'd her see at milking.

"I gotta tell you college boy. You peek my interest, not many do anymore."

"Now hold on with that college boy bullshit. You have a bachelors degree yourself."

"I know, but I stopped at four, you're still paying for eight. That makes you higher on the totem pole than me, or dumber, not sure which."

Pulling my arm out and sliding the plastic sleeve off, tying it at the open end and tossing it into my trash bucket she stepped closer. Probably 2 feet away. I stood up after closing my kit and she was directly in front of me. With her hands on my chest she looked me in the eye.

"Well, why haven't you called?"

"I've been rather busy of late."

"So I've heard. Giving some of the older gals in the county the stiff sausage before their time is up. I say hurray for them, they deserve someone kind and gentle like you. Listen though, when you're tired of banging old grey pussies, and want to bang a younger grey pussy, give me a call. Oh, and I'm not worried about diseases, those old broads haven't had a cock in them for a decade or more. Stop by the son's house, he'll pay you, he's taking over the farm next year. Don't forget Buck, call me,"

As she walked away, I imagined me holding onto that long braid of hair cascading down her back as I fucked her from behind. My mind was whirling. Pussy, pussy, and more pussy. They were literally throwing it at me. My next tryst occurred about ten days later. It was my turn to cover small animals that day. I hated small animals, give me a cow or a horse, even pigs, but please, no kitties and puppies. It was quiet until after lunch. Mrs. Minor came in with her cat. It looked ready to die, and in fact did on the examining table. The poor thing was 17 years old and she wanted it to live forever.

Mrs. Minor was a middle 50's widow. Financially set for two or three lives. Husband had been a broker on the Chicago exchange until his heart blew up from the stress. He was rich as hell, it all went to her and she moved back to Richland where she was raised. Thankfully she was a foot away from the cat when it croaked, she couldn't say I was somehow negligent. I made out the billing, in the rush she'd forgotten her purse and could I stop by her place to pick up payment after work? Sure, no problem.

I knocked on the door at 5:15, the normally very prim and proper Mrs. Minor was standing there in a robe inviting me in. After giving me payment she opened and dropped the robe, leaving her standing in a corset pushing her tits half out with nothing on the bottom. I could tell she'd partially shaved her pubic hair, there wasn't much left, but the shadow still existed. What is it about certain women who think all men want to see a bald pussy?

As I stepped back she followed. Holding onto my collar she whispered, "One fuck Bucky, only one and I'll leave you alone. I haven't had a stiff dick in a decade and I know you're a recent widower, you must be horny as hell."

Should I tell her I had more pussy than I knew what to do with? Nah, wouldn't make any difference. Mrs. Minor wasn't skinny, but she wasn't fat either, she was what Sheila used to call pleasingly plump. She wanted me to suck her tits. I reminded her that she said she wanted one fuck, and only one.

"You need to go in the bedroom Mrs. Minor, get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air, you are about to get fucked deep."

She squealed and ran down the hall, when I arrived, there she was, ass in the air, face in a pillow, hips wiggling in anticipation of a stiff cock for her cunt. I dis-robed and moved in behind her. I gave her ass a playful slap. She cooed, "You could do it a little harder, I won't mind."

I spanked both sides with five swats each, her cheeks were pink but not red. She was whimpering and purring at the same time. Moving her ass around looking for something to penetrate her fiery cunt. I mounted her and was hammering in rhythm with her ass waves, watching the show as I pummeled her. She'd already cum once and I sensed a second one. After it subsided she stopped.

"You haven't cum yet have you?" She asked. I signaled no.

"Goodie, I'd like your cum in my ass. There's lube on the dresser next to you. Please Bucky, cum in my ass."

Surprisingly I slipped in with little effort, made me wonder if she'd been doing her ass with a dildo. I was fucking her with abandon, she wanted it in the ass, she'd get it in the ass. I arched my back and ploughed into her rectal cavity one last time as she shook and kept saying over and over.

"Cum in ass, cum in my ass."

I left her laying on the bed as I washed and put my pants back on. She was asleep, I left her and slipped out the back door, locking it as I went. At home Brenda had supper waiting. She asked if I had a late call. I told her I was on small animal today. She smiled.

"Oh, you had to service a different kind of kitty. Now I understand."

"What the hell are you talking about Brenda?"

"Buck, rumor mill has it you're hosing half the old ladies in Richland County. I'd encourage you to be careful, once those vengeful old ladies start, they're merciless. They'll destroy your name Buck. If you are screwing them, you might want to put the brakes on, or at least find one to screw all the time. Those old biddies will get jealous over who's getting your dick and who isn't, and then hell will be loosed in Richland County."

I muttered softly, "Son of a bitch. What should I do Brenda? You could break up with Brian and be my live in girl, that'll stop the rumors."

"And you could shit and fall back in it, but neither are gonna happen. Can I give you some advice from one who hears about all this garbage at school?" I nodded yes.

"There is one who would put a stop to all this squabbling, one who no other woman will attempt to usurp. It's Audrey Silverman. She's the queen of the farm wives, and if you're doing her, that'll be the end of any rumors. Guaranteed."

"Brenda, I'm gonna tell you something you must keep to yourself. Audrey told me when I was done banging old grey haired pussies and wanted to bang a younger grey haired pussy, I was to call her."

"And you haven't called her? What the fuck is wrong with your head Buck? Scuse my language. Get on that damn phone and talk to her, she'll at least know you're interested. Oh, and Buck, she isn't going to just give it up. If you get any at all you'll have to earn it."

I took my spanking with humility and called Audrey. She sounded surprised but carried on a conversation with me for half an hour. Before I hung up I asked if she'd let me take her for fish-fry on Friday at the VFW.

She agreed, telling me it was her favorite in the area. When Friday rolled around I told Bill of my plans, he voiced how thankful he was. Once word got out that I was dating Audrey the non-stop requests for me might stop. I left a few minutes early not wanting to be late, Audrey wasn't quite ready, her daughter-in-law had me wait in the family room.

When she walked around the corner I nearly messed myself. This was no damn farm wife, this was a goddess who pulled tits (milked cows) on the hired hands day off. Her long hair in a single braid cascading down her back, a teal silk blouse unbuttoned loosely at the top, but not revealing. Bright white pleated skirt a few inches above the knee that looked to be the same material as the blouse, hose and 2" platform heels rounded out the clothes. I absolutely loved the large hoop earrings, at least 3" in diameter. They set off her long neck and elegant eyes. Shit, I would be fighting off the goons tonight.

The place was packed, we waited about five minutes for a table. As we stood in line waiting nearly every person who passed us knew Audrey. They would look at me and smile a smile that indicated, 'I know something you don't know'. We ate more than we should have and left. I asked what she'd like to do, she told me I was taking her dancing in Spring Green. And I did. Driving there I remarked I hadn't danced much in the past ten years but I'd give it the old college try.

"What, your wife didn't dance, or you were too lazy to take her?"

I could feel tears welling up but kept it together.

"My wife couldn't walk to the bathroom and back without help. She'd have loved to go dancing, but her heart wouldn't let her."

I could see the remorse on Audrey's face and I spoke again.

"It's okay, been almost two years now. You didn't know."

"Actually. I did know. I let it slip my mind. I apologize, we don't have to go dancing, why don't you take me home?"

"If you want to go home I'll honor that, but I'd really like to go dancing."

She patted my hand and smiled. We were going dancing. The band was a mix of country with some older rock tossed in. We two-stepped, we jitterbugged, we tried line dancing, we even did the twist and chicken dance. My predilection had been correct, guys were at our table constantly asking for a dance. Audrey finally stood facing three or four of them.

"Listen and listen well, then pass the word on. I'm here with Buck, not any of you, so back off. Thank you gentlemen, now piss off."

We danced a while longer. The clock was showing 11, we decided another slow dance and we should hit the road, it was nearly an hour drive to Audreys. Holding her in traditional dance form she dropped her hand and put both around my neck. We weren't tight against each other, but we were more than just friends, and we both knew it.

Conversation was sparse going home. We'd found an oldies station out of Madison and spent most of our trip talking about the song or singing along. Where we were when a song came out, who we might have been dating, what year were we in school, silly time consuming stuff like that. I walked her to the door expecting to come in. Audrey put her hands on my chest.

"That's as far as we go tonight Buck. I really want to rock your world, and have you rock mine, but the rest you'll need to earn. Good night sweet prince, dream of me." She kissed me tenderly and walked in the house.

I did dream of her. With my hand up her skirt, her nipples in my mouth, my dick inside her, me taking her dress off, pulling her panties down and burying my face in her snatch, her swallowing my cock and then my load, and finally me riding her to a climax. Sweet prince my ass, I was a horndog. Next morning as I shaved my phone text pinged. It was Audrey.

"Did you dream of me sweet prince? I dreamt of you, but it was sort of racy, so I'd better not say anything. Lots of calls today, or too early to know?"

It was racy so I'd better not say anything. Really? This gal was burning my loins and I hadn't done anything more than hold her dancing.

My text in response. "Mine was beyond racy, it was erotic, so I'd better not say anything about it. Yes, too early to know how many calls. Have something in mind?"

"Supper with me, stuffed pork chops, mashed taters and gravy. Got apple bars for dessert."

"I'd be in my grubby work clothes."

"It's a farm you silly ass, I'll get over it." Followed by a laughing smiley face.

"Gimme a time. If I'll be late I'll text in the afternoon."

"6:30"

I talked with Brenda and let her know I wouldn't be home for supper. Her eyebrows raised.

"Audrey?" I nodded yes. "Somebodies gonna get laid pretty soon."

"I sure as hell hope so, I've got a bad case of blue balls."

Brenda laughed harder than I've ever seen her laugh. "Guys, bigger pussies than girls."

I texted to tell Audrey I'd be about 20 minutes late, a first calf heifer was birthing and having a rough time of it. I pulled into her drive at ten to seven. Audrey was at the door to greet me, put her hand behind my neck and kissed me softly.

"Hello sweet prince, glad it went okay with the heifer. Sometimes they get bred too early and it's a mess when they calve. I always feel sorry for them."

I washed up while she put food on the table. We had a pleasant conversation over supper. Got to know a little bit more about each other. We each wondered about the other spouse's death. Tears flowed freely at times, once past that hurdle we retired to the family room where we looked through photo albums with old pictures, some more than a hundred years. We marveled at how labor intensive farming was then, in comparison to now, not to take anything away from todays farmers, but everything was by hand then. Audrey quipped no wonder the average life span was less than 50 years.

Putting the books on the coffee table she leaned against my side and draped my arm over her shoulders. I looked down at her and she initiated a kiss. I was determined this was going to be her show. If she thought she was making the moves, she'd be more comfortable. She turned into me slightly and we kissed more passionately, again, I let her lead. It was when I felt her mouth open slightly and that little pink tongue graze my lips that I thought I'd get lucky tonight. As quickly as she started she settled back under my arm.

"A little something for you to dream about sweet prince. Buck, I like you ....... a lot. More than I think is safe, but nowhere as much as I'd like to. Will you be patient with me? Can you give me a little time to get used to someone in my life again? Because Buck, if we end up making love .... I own you. Nobody else will ever enjoy sex with you again, understood?"

"That's a two way street Audrey, and I have no problem with waiting as long as I know we're headed somewhere together. If my body will be yours, then your body will be mine."

"I like that Buck, I can live with that. Unfortunately, it's time for you to go home before I take off all my clothes and really give you something to have an erotic dream about."

"Maybe we should try that and see if it's true." I uttered as she pushed me toward the door.

"Go home you horny bastard. You're making my head get wooly."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deep, her tongue playing with mine, her body pressed against me but not pelvis to pelvis. She pulled back, ran her fingers through my hair and whispered, "Good night sweet prince."

A click of the door latch and I was standing in the night air. Brenda was up when I got home. It wasn't late when I finished showering, I put on my sweats, and plopped down on the couch opposite end of Brenda.