Uncle Buck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda was all smiles and giddiness. "So, tell me how far you got tonight. Did you hook up, or just fool around? Her husband was a talker when he was drunk and he used to talk about what a wild piece of ass she was."

"You weren't old enough to be in a bar, how would you know?"

"Cuz my old man was a drunk, if he was supposed to be watching me, he took me along to the bar. I heard lots of things as a young teen no one that age should ever hear."

"Weren't you afraid of being molested in that environment?"

"Nope. The old man was a drunk, but he was also big and mean. Everyone in that place knew if they ever touched me he'd kill them. That's why he's doing 30 to life right now, he killed a guy over a damned two dollar beer. What a fucked up world."

"How are you and Brian doing, I haven't heard you mention him recently."

"We aren't. I got tired of his whining about not screwing here and said something about it. That night he screwed Cindy Chambers, the biggest slut in town. I'm available if you still need a live in girlfriend."

We both cackled like old hens over her statement. It was a way to break the tenseness of the moment. I signaled for her to sit with me. With my arm around her she snuggled in like my daughters had done so many times before, I held her tight and let her cry it out.

"There'll be another sweetheart. If that's all it took to drive him into the arms of someone else, good riddance. Say, aren't you about ready to graduate?"

"I am, but I don't want to leave the area and there's nothing available locally at this time."

"Can you hang in there a few more months? Shirley is retiring the first of the year. I'd hire you, Bill and Todd will feel the same, if Jerry disagrees, we'll have three votes to his one. Although I don't see him not wanting a local farm girl in that position."

She had calmed down and was ready for bed. As I walked past her room she tugged my arm.

"Buck, I would be your girl if you wanted that. We live down the hall from each other. I wouldn't have a problem making love with you."

"Sweet Brenda. I'm flattered that you would say something so loving to me. I've seen your goods and let me tell you, they're desirous. The head in my pants is telling me to jump your bones here in the hall, but the one on my shoulders knows if that were to happen it would ruin the fatherly love I have for you."

"No sweetheart, my days of screwing multiple women are over. I'm going to concentrate all my efforts on Mrs. Silverman. Oh, one other benefit to waiting for Shirl to retire, we have a new intern starting the first of the year. He's single, polite, and cute as hell. You'll have first crack at him."

Her face lit up and I swear she stuck her chest out just a little more than normal as she went into her room. As I entered my room the phone pinged. I wondered who would be texting me so late? Could something be wrong with the kids? As I looked down it said Audrey and my heart skipped a beat or two. She had sent a selfie of her with her back to the mirror, showing her entire backside. Which was covered with nothing but a white belt and straps holding up her stockings.

"Just a little something to help keep your dreams on track sweet prince. Muuwah."

This damn woman was driving me up the proverbial wall. Her ass was marvelous, not a droop, sag, or stretch mark on it. It was obvious to me that she was an active participant in her farm and not simply a manager. That tiny waist and those long slender legs, my cock was so hard it hurt. I hadn't pounded my pud in who knows how long, but I sure as hell needed release tonight. My mind was racing, maybe I should go give Brenda a good fucking. Nope, I'll take care of myself, that's all there was to it. I lay on the bed and relieved the pressure staring at her ass, dreaming.

Shaving the next day I heard that all to familiar PING.

"Did you like my goodnight picture sweet prince? I took it just for you."

"Like it, no. I absolutely loved it. I ended up having to spank the monkey just to get to sleep. I think you were the inspiration to Santana's song, Evil Woman."

"What? You masturbated looking at my butt?"

"Sure did. It flew everywhere."

"You're a dirty little boy Bucky. I may have to punish you later."

"As long as that punishment involves both of us naked and me riding you like a stallion on a mare, I'm all for it."

"Whoa Silver. You want to gallop and I'm only ready to trot. We'll reach the galloping stage, and when we do you might be surprised at how much this old mare likes to run. Be patient stud, when we begin you can have all you want."

"I think I'm falling for you Audrey."

"And I for you. Coming for supper tonight?"

"Can't. Ella is supposed to call tonight. I don't want to miss her, it's been almost two years since I've seen her."

"Okay, call me before bed."

My head was in the clouds most of the day. Thankfully all my calls were less than challenging and I got through the day with the knowledge of past experience. I'd done the same procedures dozens, if not hundreds, of times before. Ella called about 8 my time. She was somewhere in South America, Ecuador. She'd be there another month or so but planned to be home for Christmas this year.

We chatted about my job. She'd met a doctor she was fairly serious about. His name was Johan, he was Swedish. She was hoping he'd come with her, but not sure, he might go home to Sweden. Like her, he hadn't been home in nearly two years. We said our goodbyes and I love you's, then the line went dead. It was just another 15 minute call from my daughter somewhere in the world other than here.

I was feeling down when the phone rang again. I answered excitedly thinking it might be Ella again. It wasn't, it was Audrey.

"Are you okay Buck? You sound different. You were going to call me, remember?"

"I just now got off the phone with Ella. I was getting ready to call you when the phone rang. She might be home for Christmas."

"How long since you've seen her Buck?"

"Just over two years, right after Sheila died. Said she's got a boyfriend now, a doctor from Sweden. She's hoping he'll come along."

"This year will be Christmas with the other grandparents for my kids. Was kind of hoping I could spend it with you. Would that be alright?"

"You're reading my mind Audrey, I would love that."

"Who knows Buck, maybe we'll be in the trotting stage by then."

"Don't tease you wench, you make my libido go into overdrive."

"Then I'm doing my job right Sweet Prince."

We talked another 20 minutes about this and that. Kids, service calls, farm animals, crops, milk production. Dairy farm stuff. I finished with the comment I'd be thinking about her. She responded that I'd damn well better be after last night's text picture.

The next night she was milking, one of her boys had a dentist appointment and wouldn't be home until 6:30-7. My last service call was out her way so I swung by to say hello. I talked with her as she milked. Hair in a braid and doubled back pinned to the upper part with a head scarf so she could push into the cow and not have her hair full of whatever. Same reason we guys wear a cap milking. Like I did when I still milked at home she wore a milkers stool. A kind of seat that hangs off of a harness around your waist, it has a long steel rod with a wide spring on the bottom. As you sit backward it all lines up like a stool so you aren't on your knees all the time. (Google it, once you see it you'll have a better idea)

She and her youngest son had a rhythm going, each using three milkers per side. They milked 80 head, wanted no more, that was plenty to take care of and generated enough income to cover all the bills. The farm had been in the family for years, the land and equipment paid for except for a few more recent purchases, and they'd been smart enough not to leverage the farm just to buy bigger more powerful machinery. They used what they had to full capacity.

Rita, the wife of the son who'd been to the dentist walked in ready to take over for Audrey. Her hubby was in bed having just taken antibiotics. Audrey told her to go back to the house and take care of Erik, she'd finish milking. Audrey and Henry knew both of their boys were going to take over one day. They wisely built two homes on the property away from the barn and away from each other. It was an easy three minute walk to the barn for either family, making life so much easier for all.

After milking Audrey asked if I wanted her to make a frozen pizza. I suggested she shower and change, I'd take her for pizza at the bowling alley, my treat.

"Boy you really know how to show a lady a good time with such a high class restaurant. Pizza at the bowling alley sounds good, give me 15 and I'll be ready."

I was in my truck doing paperwork when she emerged. Instant hardon, dammit, this woman was killin me. She was wearing boot-cut jeans that weren't painted on, but certainly snug enough to show off those legs and her small pert ass. She had on a country western cut yellow cotton shirt, hair was wet, no longer in a braid, it had 4 or 5 pony tail holders along the length of it, and cowgirl boots. I concentrated on the V of her jeans as she walked out the door. I tried to get out and open her door but she was there before I could get rid of my papers. I was secretly thankful, my dick was hard.

At the bowling alley we had lots of visitors and lots of stares. At one point she motioned me to lean toward her like she was going to remove something from my face and kissed me.

"There, that'll give them something to talk about the rest of the night and tomorrow. By morning the gossips will have me knocked up and you moved in. You bastard you."

We burst out laughing, people staring, no idea what was so funny. Just before we left, she excused herself to hit the head, (Her words, not mine) Walking back something was very different. It finally struck me, she didn't have a bra on. She wasn't jiggling them around, but it was impossible not to see the soft subtle movement beneath her shirt. Smiling big she asked if I was ready, hooking her arm in mine as I stood, she stabbed my right arm with her very firm tit.

At the door I helped her with her wrap, she made sure she missed the sleeve, causing her to arch her back a little more. Pushing those luscious tits out even further. I had my head next to hers and I heard her say something about liking what I saw.

I whispered, "You little slut, you gave the kid next to us a heart attack."

Snickering she said it served him right for looking. At her home we sat on the love seat, her hand on my thigh, the other inside my shirt rubbing across my chest.

"Buck, did you notice the girls got loose tonight? They'll need to be corralled and given a good tongue lashing, don't you think?"

With the hand previously on my thigh she took mine and lifted it to her breast. Oh my Gosh, I almost creamed in my pants. Soft, yet firm, perfectly shaped and oh so warm. As I played I opened her shirt and reached inside, playing with both. She finished unbuttoning the shirt, pulling it loose from her waistband. I leaned down taking a nipple into my mouth. Audrey sighed and pulled my head in tighter.

I dropped one of my hands to the front of her jeans and tried to unzip them. She put her hand on mine to stop me.

"I know we're trotting, so feel free to lick and suck my tits all you like. But nothing inside my pants, not just yet Buckaroo."

I obliged, by the time I was ready to go she was straddling me, alternating nipples in my mouth and grinding her hips against my crotch. This was one little fireball I was ready to hose down as soon as the opportunity arose. Pulling her nipple from my mouth we kissed a long time, my hands manipulating and playing with her tits the entire time. She stood holding her hand out to me. As we walked toward the door she didn't try to cover herself, nor did she seem at all uncomfortable.

Arms draped around my neck.

"Earlier you called me a slut. Was that meant in a bad way?"

'Oh heavens no, I was playing."

"Okay, just so I know, because I like to play as well. If we end up in bed Bucky, you'll find I like being slutty at times. And I love talking dirty, does that offend you?"

"Not a bit you sultry whore."

She thumped my chest, kissed me long pushing her lovely breasts into me and told me goodnight sweet prince. Tonights text before bed was an eye opener.

"I think I'm falling for you Buck. Be gentle with me."

I didn't have anything to say to top that, so I sent her a kissing smiley face.

Her quilting group met the next evening, we decided we'd go for supper at Finley's Supper Club and dancing Friday after work. As usual, she looked amazing. A peach colored satin blouse, black pleated skirt, floral patterned black stockings, 2" heels and her hair in a single pony tail. Seemed her makeup was always perfect, just enough to enhance, not so much it distracted. Tonight she wore a deeper red shade of lipstick than normal. I commented that I liked it.

She had the petite cut prime rib and I had the pan fried Walleye. Niether of us are wine drinkers, we split a beer, then off to the Dance Barn. A good sized crowd was on hand, along with it the city cowboys. Empty headed fools who think they're going to charm your date away from you. One in particular would not give up no matter how many times she'd told him no. I was getting pissed at the guy, she leaned over, gave me a kiss and said she'd handle it.

Next slow song there he was. She followed him onto the dance floor, as he tried to put both arms around her she stood him up, assumed a normal dancing position and started dancing. I watched as he slid his hand to her ass twice, both times she raised it back to her hip. When he slid it down and squeezed I felt sorry for this foolish pup. She grabbed him by the throat and walked him back five feet to a wall that she slammed him into. The band stopped and the room was silent. Still squeezing his throat she yelled.

"You don't get to touch me like that dipshit." Turning and pointing toward me she stated , "He does, but not you asshole."

As she loosened her grip on his neck he was sucking air profusely, which only encouraged her to re-grip and slam him back against the wall.

"Don't fuck with a farm girl sonny, go back to Madison with the rest of your pussified friends."

Walking back to me she had an extra wiggle in her hips and she was purposely making her breasts bounce. She grabbed my hand dragging me to the floor, yelled "PLAY" at the band and settled into my arms. As we glided she occasionally made contact with my thigh and her pussy.

Her head next to mine she said softly. "Damn that made me horny. Haven't had to beat up a guy in years. Hold me tighter Buck, show these little peckerheads I'm yours. Maybe they'll stop messing with us."

We were pelvis to pelvis as we danced. She told me softly that what was happening on the dance floor was a precursor to what will happen in the future, but not to think I was getting in her panties tonight. My cock was hard and standing at attention as it rubbed against her abdomen.

"Bucky??? Oh my, I may have to change my mind, a girl can do that you know. It won't be long sweet prince, please be patient. My body says yes, my mind still says no. Battling with some old feelings, but I'll get through them soon. Promise."

On the way home she held my hand the entire way, as though if she let go I'd somehow disappear. We necked and petted at her door. I wanted to put my hand under her dress but she stopped me.

"Don't force me Buck. Soon enough I'll be yours, every bit of me, and I mean every bit."

I raised my eyebrows as if to say????

"Yes, even that sweet prince, I like going to the dark side once in a while. Now go so I can change my wet panties. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I'm falling in love with you."

"Goes both ways Audrey, I don't want to be without you. Good night lover. Dream of me."

"Hey. That's my line."

The door closed and click, she was gone.

As I readied for bed I kept waiting for my goodnight text. Nothing, maybe she forgot or she's busy. I was nearly asleep when I heard it. PING

A selfie of her with her skirt raised just above the top of her nylons, the clips for the straps had little pink bows on them. "Thought you might need something to dream about. Love you sweet prince."

As if I needed anything more to dream about? Her pointing to me and telling the city cowboy I had the right to grab her ass, but not him. Her riding my thigh ever so lightly, caressing her breasts and kissing until our lips were numb. I already had plenty to dream about.

I spent Turkey day with Emily and family. Our son and his brood were there as well. It had been months since I'd seen them, we had lots to catch up on. The main part of the adult conversation was of course ... ME. How was I doing? Was it trouble keeping up with housework and working all day? Maybe I should get a housekeeper. Have I dated anyone yet? On and on it went.

I told them I had a live in housekeeper. She was a 23 year old college student, lived in the guest bedroom. She took care of the cooking, laundry, light housework, we did the big stuff together. Yes, I was dating someone. A 48 year old farmers widow. Yes, we were fairly serious about each other. No, I didn't need any advice from them about contraception, STD's, or anything else in the sex department.

Yes I'd finally heard from Ella, she was in Ecuador and planned to be home for Christmas. Maybe with her Swedish doctor boyfriend.

I finally blurted out. "Enough with the questions, when do we get dessert?"

I spent the night with the kids enjoying the little ones the most. All wanted to sit on papa's lap,

so with one on my lap and three pushed against me on the couch we watched some stupid kids movie that I never figured out, but they laughed like hell. All was well with the world. After carrying each one to bed and tucking them in I adjourned to the living room with the adults.

Tears were shed as we talked about Sheila, some over happy moments in the past, some out of sadness. We got it all cried out by bedtime, I texted Audrey goodnight.

Her text to me, "You too sweet prince. See you Sunday for lunch."

Friday was more frivolity with the grands, more silly movies and a rousing game of Phase 10 after the kids went down for the night. The drive home Saturday was uneventful. A bit over an hour of boredom, not much more. I thought a lot about Audrey, where we were going with all of this. I was ready for a permanent relationship, was she? It was over two years since I'd scattered Sheila's ashes at the top of Alligator slide, but in truth my Sheila had died many years before that. I found myself wondering how long it had been since Audrey's husband had died. Was she ready to move on or is it too soon?

Brenda was home by the time I'd arrived. She'd spent the past week with her folks up in Vernon County. She made me promise not to do laundry and dishes while she was gone, she liked being busy and it would give her plenty to do when she got home. It worked out well anyway, I'd been gone since Wednesday so there was next to nothing for dishes and I had dumped my laundry into a basket for her. I had offered to do laundry from time to time, she always declined and was adamant about me not touching her underwear. The panties and bras she'd purchased with the gift card I'd given her were high quality and she didn't need some man ruining them in the wash.

We chatted about our families, had a cup of hot chocolate and retired to our rooms. I was reading up on a new procedure when my phone rang. Odd, no one ever called on my cell.