Uncle Buck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup."

"Yup. What the hell kind of greeting is that Bucky boy? Do I need to come over there and straighten you out? Correct your attitude perhaps?"

"Hello to you princess. Yes, you can come over. I haven't seen you in four days, I almost forgot how beautiful you are. Sleeping next to me naked would help renew my mind."

"Listen Bucky boy, if I'm next to you naked we sure as hell aren't going to be sleeping, I can promise you that. How was your visit?"

We rambled on about grandkids, adult kids, how todays generation was going to hell in a hand basket, did we have plans for the week? Small talk in general with a few specifics in between. I was anxious to see her, and she me, I told her I'd see her for lunch. She told me to be there by eleven. I showed up at 11 on the dot. We had a light lunch of turkey day leftovers and desserts. After a short nap on the couch together she climbed into my lap, unbuttoned my shirt and slid her hand inside, twiddling her fingers in the hair.

"Bucky, are you really in love with me, or the idea of getting into my panties?"

"No Audrey, I'm in love with you, and if me getting you out of those damned sexy panties is part of the package. All the better."

She said nothing, simply smiled and buried her face in the crook of my neck. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was purring. We kissed and petted, but that was as far as things went that day. Somehow we both knew it wasn't the right time for more.

As I left we decided on supper Monday night if my calls didn't run too late. Being a holiday weekend there was likely to be a backlog, no one wants to pay holiday hours unless it's an absolute emergency, and I don't blame them. Money comes too hard and leaves to easily these days.

I was still running calls at 6:30 when I called Audrey. She told me she'd keep a plate warm in the oven, just stop by no matter how late. It was 9:20 before I pulled into her drive. As I pulled in I saw Erik's porch light come on. Getting out of the truck I heard a "Hi Doc" from the direction of his house. I waved at the darkness and stepped into the mud room. Audrey met me in a long t-shirt and slippers. After eating she placed dessert in front of me and motioned for me to scoot back, as I did she sat on my lap. Picked up the fork and began feeding me my cake, all the time jabbering about her day.

She finished feeding me the cake and handed me the glass of milk. After I'd drunk and set it down she asked how my day had been. My mind flashed back to Sheila, how she would sit on my lap, arms around my neck and ask me the same question. Yet, here I was with Audrey doing the exact same thing, making me feel like the most important person in the universe. I told her of my day, how in spite of being very busy it had been relatively routine except for a first calf heifer who'd pushed so hard she had a prolapsed uterus. I felt so bad for her as I put her back together, it was another case of being bred way too young.

"You're a good man Buck. The world needs more guys like you."

We kissed and swapped spit, my hand was on her breast outside her shirt. When I dropped it to her thigh she didn't resist or stop me. She put her hand on mine and set it under her shirt on top of her mons. With her face next to mine she softly said,

"You can touch Bucky, but no playing, not tonight. Your rough hands are more gentle than I thought, you feel warm, I feel safe with you."

Her bush was pushing out against her panties, I caressed and rubbed back and forth. I went to slip a finger under the elastic of her leg but she put her hand on mine.

"Please Buck, don't. I won't stop you if you insist, but I'd like you to do as I stated earlier. Touching without playing. Ok?"

I cupped her pussy and kissed her. "Whatever you'd like princess, I'm smitten with you."

She pushed back against my hand, wiggled her ass a little and stood reaching her hand to me.

"Time for you to go home stud, before my panties hit the floor. Ethel said you were a panty dropper and she was right."

I was thinking to myself who DIDN'T Ethel tell about our little soiree. Every woman I met seemed to know about it. At the door kissing goodnight Audrey slipped to the side a bit and pushed her crotch into my thigh. My cock instantly sprang to life. She leaned back, smiled and patted my cheek.

In a seductive low tone she said, "I love what I do to you. Good night sweet prince." She was softly pushing me out the door and when the screen door shut, she lifted her shirt to show me her blue with green striped panties.

As she closed the inner door she told me it was something to dream about. I was so hard I could barely walk. Driving home I pondered how much more of this torture I could handle. I said hello to Brenda as she was heading for bed, I immediately got in the shower and spanked the monkey. Walking back in the room I saw I had a text waiting.

"Did you like my new panties? I bought them just for you to see."

"No answer. Are you busy taking care of you know what? I'll bet you are, it was sticking up straight when you left."

"Hey, are you there? How long does it take you to cum for goodness sake?"

I was chuckling to myself as I read her texts.

"I'm here princess. Business is business, sometimes it doesn't take long, other times it does. Do you always trip over the edge right away?"

"Nope, I haven't done much of that since Hank died."

"Me neither, until there was you. Being with you causes my hormones to go into overdrive."

"Mmmm, maybe I could be your whore and you can make me moan." Kisses and hug emoji's galore.

"Just tell me when and where."

It was silent for a few minutes. Me wondering if I'd pushed things a little too far.

"Come for supper Wednesday night. I need to talk with you about something important. Good night Buck, I love you.

There it was, what I'd been waiting for, though I'd told her I was in love with her, this was her first I love you. It had been she who initiated it, now I was free to reciprocate in like manner.

"Love you too Princess, see you Wednesday." Followed with heart and kiss emoji's.

With overflow from the weekend still strong Tuesday went by quickly, Wednesday seemed to drag until mid-morning when calls picked up. I was finished just after 4, went home and took a nap. I was puttering around the kitchen in my sweat pants when I felt an arm around my waist. Brenda was giving me a hug.

"How you doing Pops? You look tired. Do I need to worry about you? Are we doing a huge spread at Christmas? Your kids are gonna be here aren't they? We should make this a special Christmas with Ella home."

Guess I had another daughter I wasn't aware of. Her folks had begun wintering in Arizona so she'd be on her own if she weren't with us, so, with us is where she would be. We discussed menu for the holiday. Brenda knew I was having supper with Audrey and scooted me down the hall to get ready. Just before I walked into my room she called my name.

"Wear something nice, not jeans and a flannel, put on nice slacks and a dress shirt. If you really want to charm the panties off her wear a tie." I frowned. "Just do it Buck, you won't regret it."

Am I glad I listened to Brenda's advice. I stopped at the florist and grabbed a mixed bouquet as well. As I walked into the mud room I was greeted by Audrey, dressed to the nines. Dammit she was hot, a deep green pencil dress with a top that accentuated those lovely globes of desirous flesh. The lower part hugged her hips without being too tight, and I noticed she had on a pair of light green large fishnet stockings. My cock was immediately in the hardening stages.

With her arms around my neck kissing me she pushed her hips into mine, no way she didn't feel that boner in the front of my pants. Rubbing her hips a little side to side she whispered.

"Down big boy, suppers getting cold. We should eat it while it's hot."

I looked at her with lust, "I'd like to eat you while you're hot."

"And you will Bucky, you will. But not right now. Come along tiger, I've made tenderloin tips with noodles and gravy. I know it's one of your favorites."

As she started to say something I raised my hand, "I know, I know, Ethel told you."

She slapped my arm laughing and let me slide her chair out as she sat down. There were candles on the table but she left the lights on. I was getting up to turn them off when she stopped me.

"Let's leave the lights on, candles alone will be reserved for the first time we make love on this table. And the kitchen counter, and the island, and on the floor. Did I leave anywhere out?"

Both of us snickered and nearly spit our food out. Following the meal we cleared the table, she washed and I dried dishes. We adjourned to the sitting room where she directed me to an overstuffed chair. Sitting on my lap there was all kinds of room to droop her legs over the arm. We kissed a bit, then she got real serious.

"Buck. Friday will be the five year anniversary of Hanks death. I posthumously promised him I'd wait five years before I let another man into my life intimately. I want you to make love to me Friday night Buck, but you making love to me has conditions. If we make love, you will marry me. If that's not something you've considered or don't want, tell me now. We'll end it right here."

"I'm ready, have been since our second date. Are you sure you're ready for the life of a veterinarian as your husband? I don't have set hours and I'm on call all week, day and night once every six weeks."

"My mom was a vet, that's a story for another time and place though, none of what you said is new to me. Being with a vet suits me just fine, as long as I'm your wife."

We talked about whether she'd be living with me. What about her interest in the farm. Were the boys ready to take things over entirely? There was some kissing and petting, but all in all we were relatively subdued. We were at the door saying goodnight.

"Friday night we're going to dine in, on one another. Now Bucky, I don't want you playing with that thing. It, and you, are going to belong to me Friday night and I want it full of creamy gooey love juice. Am I making myself clear?"

"Perfectly princess. If you get to demand, so do I. I'd like you to wear a dress with something very sexy underneath. Something I'll get to take off you before I enjoy you. There will be no going home for me, I'm staying for breakfast."

On the way home my mind raced. Married, am I ready for married life again? What if she dies early. Can I go through that a second time? So many questions, so little time. I certainly had some decisions that needed to be clarified in my heart and mind by Friday evening. I wasn't second guessing myself, I simply needed to solidify that I knew, that I knew, that I knew without a shadow of a doubt.