All Comments on 'Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Two dollars for every one made is 12. 4 × 2 = 8 plus the original 4 = 12. Peter Ruck needs to learn basic mathematics. Unless Peter Rusk did not explain to the author correctly. Peter Rusk might have meant a match per earnings or the two for the one as the author wrote. But with Peter Rusk one never knows because it is his rules, not yours or mine. Peter Rusk will cover any possible error with a mind altering massage. Bow down to the power that is Peter Rusk. Peter Rusk live!.

Liking this story. Was hoping for a different direction. Wanted her to not give in and though she is learning and growth is a good thing, still would rather see her flip the bird at Peter Rusk and her uncle; especially at the end. Prefer not to have this end with a bow wrapped neatly around it.

rothltdoadrothltdoadalmost 10 years ago
right

dispite the careful justifications and so called integrity o the master ass he deserves nothing less than castration and imprisonment.

CandyKDCandyKDalmost 10 years ago
more

Can't leave it hanging

Please write more

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
anonymous

She only made 4 dollars total. The conversation where they were discussing what she made happened at dinner that night. She made 50 cents an hour for 8 hours, so 4 dollars. He talked about doubling her money but I think he meant matching. So she has 8 dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reprisals

Not sure what the point is of complaining about an author's editing and simple math skills who cannot even spell his own user name correctly (unless 'theif' is a proper noun, then my apologies) much less the character's math skills that the author created on a sight where the content is free.

However,ire at the blatant patronization that women are treated as children and 'need' guidance that is so predominant in this story (and the BDSM community in general) seems a much more obvious place to start picking apart, despite the less satisfying results (since it seems unlikely to change in my lifetime). But hey. This is fiction, right?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Spelling and grammar the least of the offences of this "submission"

,

what follows is

disturbing

disgusting

degrading

and

demeaning

to anyone who follows this path

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ohh shut up!!

If you don't want to read this then don't!! Don't be disrespectful to another person's work!! If you hate it so much why are you even in the category..... I like this story please continue on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous