Uncle George's Road Trip

Story Info
Uncle George and a nurse drive to Charleston.
2.4k words
4.23
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers

As per the two earlier stories about my Uncle George this one is once more about his time as a Navy construction battalion officer. Once more Uncle George and I sat in his home office, he in a big leather swivel chair behind his desk and me on an overstuffed leather sofa. A bottle of Wild Turkey bourbon and an ice bucket sat on his credenza and the two of us engaged in the lengthy discussion where he reminisced about both his time in the military and the various encounters that he had with the fairer sex along the way. To say that the Wild Turkey failed to well-lubricate the conversation would not be accurate.

His time on the aviation project at Pensacola had ended and he had received orders to report to Charleston where he was to become deputy project manager for a dry dock project for a new class of frigate. He had enjoyed his time at Pensacola, a time when he had been promoted twice. Arriving as a newly minted ensign, Uncle George had soon been promoted to lieutenant junior grade and then to lieutenant. Just a few days ago he had received notice that he was now a lieutenant commander (select).

A couple of weeks prior to his departure he posted a note on the bulletin board stating his time and destination in the event someone wanted to have a ride. Much to his surprise several days later he received a call from a Lieutenant Emily Graves, a Navy nurse who was being temporarily assigned to Charleston.

He received his pay advance, packed his belongings, and put his seabag plus an overnight bag that contained only the essentials in the trunk of his 1955 Chrysler. The car was a story in itself, being it was owned by his father's firm and actually bore Florida license plates. It was hardly a stripped-down version in that it had air conditioning, genuine leather seats and its distinctive green and white two tone was well known for various reasons on base. The MPs knew it because of numerous parking violations, but for members of the Nurses Corps, let's just say, it identified its driver. This story is getting a little ahead of itself so I'll let Uncle George tell it like it happened and I'm certain that he won't omit any of the interesting details.

"Well, LT Graves and I had a couple of phone calls where we were able to agree on a day and time. I was to pick her up at the Medical BOQ Annex at 0700 on Tuesday. I had no idea what she looked like, but given her rank I guessed that she was likely a bit younger than me but not by a whole lot."

"So how did you know who to look for?"

"Easy. Being that we were not traveling in uniform there was not going to be many late 20-year-old women dressed in civies dragging a seabag. I also told her to look for the green Chrysler. At the appointed hour I drove over to the Medical BOQ Annex, the residence for the Navy Nurse Corps. Sure enough, waiting at curb that morning was a petite woman wearing civilian clothes--a yellow sundress--and sporting a short pixie-like hairdo. When I say petite, I mean not much more than five feet tall with not much in the way of boobs to speak of. "

"Sounds pretty tiny to me."

"She was and when I got out to put her seabag in the back of the car I also noticed that there might have been a lack of boobs, but she did have a terrific pair of legs. She was a very cute woman."

"I don't know what you would have done if she had been an overweight ogre."

"I don't know either. But anyway, she got in the car, and we set off on our road trip. This was in the days before the interstate highways, so it was going to take two days to get to Charleston being over 600 miles away. At first our conversation centered around where we grew up, where we went to school, and why we selected our respective career choices. All the usual small talk."

"Where did she come from?"

"She came from Allentown, Pennsylvania and went to school at the local hospital school of nursing. She joined the Navy because as the recruiting posters say, 'to see the world.' So far she only saw Lakehurst Naval Air Station and Pensacola."

"Eventually the conversation got less sterile, and I learned that she had had a boyfriend, a Navy pilot, but he took an assignment in Hawaii where after more training he was to be assigned to a carrier, so that was the end of that. The travel office had gotten us reservations at the Magnolia Inn in Lake City right off US 90. Being that Emily and I were not married, the travel arrangements were for two single rooms, but that is something that got changed upon our arrival."

"So, you already had thoughts about bedding her early into the trip?"

"I wasn't dead yet. No, eventually the conversation came around to her knowing my reputation on base. During the time that I was in Pensacola I had had dates with several of the other nurses and had actually bedded several of them."

"Guys talk and so do women."

"Yes, they do. Anyway, about six hours later we arrived at Lake City, grabbed some chow at Ellie-Mae's Diner and after a little driving around found Front Street and the Magnolia Inn, the place the travel office had arranged. We each signed in, got our keys, and headed up the stairs. Our rooms were pretty close together, a circumstance where Emily took the upper hand and suggested that we room together since my room had bigger windows and the opportunity for better ventilation."

"I assume you went along with this idea, but bigger windows is an excuse that is really not that imaginative if you ask me."

"I did, but you know we could each use a little refreshing of our drinks," said Uncle George adding some more bourbon to our glasses."

"So, tell me more. Please. And I think I know what's coming."

"Maybe, maybe not! We each put down our overnight bags and Emily says that she needed to use the bathroom. OK, understood because that happens to all of us. The big surprise was when she came out because she had shed the sundress and was now standing there in just her nightgown and just cute as ever. 'We have another long day tomorrow, so we need to get some rest,' she said. Now there was only a double bed in the room and having no couch it would have been unreasonable for one of us to sleep on the floor."

"I bet I know what happens next."

"Yes, you probably do. Emily got into bed, and I stripped down to my boxers, retrieved a rubber from my kit, and got into bed. There was going to be no persuasion by either of us to encourage carnal relations, but that's when she surprised me."

"What did she do?"

"She insisted that I not use a rubber and then confessed to the fact that she had inserted her diaphragm when in the bathroom."

"Her what?"

"Her diaphragm. It's a rubber dome that women used to put into their pussies for contraception. It's a barrier to sperm."

"Oh, OK. So she had intended to bed you from the beginning."

"Yes, that was my conclusion also. Anyway, I decided that the boxers would only get in the way so I took those off before getting into bed. By now I had a pretty stiff woody and as I reached over it was apparent that she had also raised the hem of her nightgown to make my entry easier."

"She kept it on?"

"She did and when I went exploring her snatch thatch things were wetter than I've ever experienced. After fingering her for a couple of minutes she told me that she 'wanted the real thing.' I obliged her but found that being so tiny that her pussy was really tight, especially for my manhood."

"Tight is good."

"It can be and she was one talented little fuck, too, because when I came I had to wonder where it was all going to go. Still, she moaned and groaned and kept begging for more. She was incredible as well as insatiable. Eventually, as you might know, I started to go limp and soon decided to pull out. Unbeknownst to me, Emily had brought a hand towel to bed in the hopes of keeping things reasonably neat, but things didn't end there quite yet."

"There's more?"

"Sure is because then she got up and went into the bathroom for a couple of minutes and upon returning expressed a desire to do it again."

"Why did she go into the bathroom? To pee?"

"Maybe, but my guess is that she had to insert another applicator of contraceptive jelly which is supposed to be done every time a woman has sex. Anyway, yes, she laid there, spread her legs, I re-entered her and we did the deed once more. While I love the feeling of a bare pussy around my member, a rubber sure makes things much neater. But under these circumstances who wants to argue."

"Did you get any sleep that night?"

"After the second time we both drifted off to a sound sleep and were only awakened when the sun streamed in through the window. I got up to pee, but then Emily got up and asked if she could use the bathroom first to freshen up. I agreed and she went in but closed the door. I could hear water running and then some minutes later the toilet flushed. When she emerged, she was fully dressed again wearing the yellow sundress. I went into the bathroom and immediately saw what she had been doing."

"What was that?"

"When a woman uses a diaphragm they will usually douche themselves when removing it. That's what Emily had been doing and to prove it her syringe was drying on the towel rack. Shortly thereafter we repacked our overnight bags, left the room, paid our bills and checked out of the two rooms, note that I said 'two' just in case the Navy should ever investigate travel expenses.

"I never thought of that. What happened next?"

"The first order of business was to find a place for breakfast. There was little place down the road a bit and they had decent chow, but like everyplace down south you get grits with it whether you want them or not. Still, it was both decent and cheap. So, we got back on US 90 heading east towards Jacksonville. The day was looking like was going to be a warm one and I turned on the air conditioning."

"Lucky you because that could have been one hot ride."

"It was, but not for the reason that you're saying. I looked over at Emily and she says, "I'm glad you have air conditioning to keep everything cool,' and at that raised her sundress up to her hips. I almost ran off the road. She wasn't wearing any panties!"

"Whoa! Going commando. All right, Uncle George!"

"Cute little beaver, but it had to have been keeping her pussy warm. I suggested that we find a place to buy a box lunch, no pun intended, and go find a secluded stretch of beach. It might be a pleasant way to break up the day."

"I assume that you had a blanket in the car as well as swim trunks."

"I did plus a new box of a dozen rubbers although I didn't plan on using all of them that day, if you can believe that."

At that Uncle George just about caused me to choke on a sip of bourbon and nearly gave me my first case of bourbon nose.

"A bit later we stopped at Carly-Sue's BBQ and got a couple of Dr. Peppers and poor boy sandwiches to go. Emily got chicken and I got oysters and you should have seen her eyes go wide at that. I guess she was thinking I was virile enough as it was, but, hey, she was the one flashing her beaver. Anyway, once we were on US 1 north of Jacksonville I turned off onto Amelia Island and found a nice spot under a palm tree where the onshore breeze kept things comfortable. It was delightful and without going into unnecessary detail I did get to use two rubbers out of that new box."

"You were not anywhere near Charleston yet."

"No, we weren't but after our break I filled up with gas and got that Chrysler cruising near 80 mph in stretches. We made it to the base in time. We each checked in with base housing and got shown to our individual assignments."

"That was the last you ever saw of Emily?"

"No. The following week we had dinner together and that's when she told me that she was resigning her commission and leaving for Hawaii to meet up with her Navy pilot flame. One last thing she did, however, was introduce me to LTjg Paula Frey, another Navy nurse, who was quite the looker, too, I might add."

"That name rings a bell," I said.

"It should because you know her as your Aunt Paula. She and I had a grand old time in Charleston, so much so that I thought that I better latch onto her before someone else did. Within less than a year we got married."

"Oh wow. I never would have known."

"But now that you know you need to promise me that this story never gets retold to anyone. Ever!" he said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Now let's drink to that," he suggested holding his glass of bourbon.

As we clinked our glasses I happened to look towards the bookshelves where there was a framed picture of Uncle George in his dress blue uniform that had to have been taken at about the time as this story because he was wearing the two and a half stripes of a lieutenant commander. He did strike an imposing image and I could see why he didn't have to chase women--they were chasing him! Also, I'm sure that that Chrysler didn't hurt the persona at all either.

doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers