Uncle House Pt. 02

Story Info
Karan's first day at work.
1.2k words
4.14
10.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

Karan wakes up early still in Marcos arms. He can feel his uncle cock pressed against him. The clarity after sex hits him hard. He pulls of Marco's arm and sits up. He can't believe it, I just fucked my uncle. More thoughts go through Karan's head What if we do this again? What if I fall in love? What if this was a one time thing? The last thought made him sad.

Karan heads to the shower. Works starts today so he chooses a suit to wear and gets in the shower. He enjoys the feeling, but his ass still feels sticky from last night, he begins to wash his ass.

"Karan?" Marcos asks. Shit he must be up Karan thinks.

"Yes, I'm in the shower."

"Ok, we leave in 30, I'll meet you by the car."

"Ok" Karan yells.

He begins to get ready when he realises, he has no boxers for his suit. Fucking hell am I meant to wear panties again he thinks. Karan leaves the bathroom nude and heads back towards the box. As he looks again, he finds silk boy shorts grey. There better. Karan puts them on and his suit and prepares to leave the house.

Marco is waiting in car browsing his phone, Karan jumps in next to him.

"Hi." Marco says.

"Hi"

"How are you?" Marco asks.

"Not bad but just a little tired." Karan responds. Shit where did that come from he thinks. He's surprised at his own flirty behaviour. Marco similes back at him. As he reaches to change the gear Karan could feel his uncle's hand brush across his own trousers. His cock had a little spring. But Karan knew it was wrong and that it shouldn't happen again.

Once they get to work, the day goes as one would expect, they kept their distance from each other. both understanding they each need their own space.

In the afternoon Karan needed the toilet and headed to the bathroom. He forgot he was wearing boy shorts as he entered the bathroom and headed towards the urinal. As Karan undoes his belt to get to his member, he remembers. But he realises it's to late to abandon the urinal as a man was next to him. A handsome man, Karan had yet to be introduced. The man looked only a few years older than Karan but looked like he worked out. Karan wanted to be caught so he whipped his dick out and began to piss, purposely leaving his underwear in site. He felt a hand cup his ass over his trousers.

"Wow, you know they look good on you." The man says.

"Thank you." Karan responds nervously. He finds his hand drifting towards the mystery man's cock. Not large yet average. Karan began to jack him off. The man's dick was smooth and was extremely hard. The man began to slowly move his sips with Karan's hand. Karan was also getting hard and began to get himself off.

"Stop." A commanding voice. Karan stopped with fear. "Don't touch your clit near me."

Karan continued to masturbate the man before he came over the urinal. Karan licks of the bits of cum of his hand. It tastes salty, he thinks. They both zip up and turn around. Karan freezes in fear as he see's Marco standing there. The man similes and heads towards Marco "Looks like you've got a fucking sissy for a nephew." He leaves the bathroom leaving Marco and Karan alone

"Please don't get guys off in the bathroom you're going get in trouble and so am I."

"Would you like me to suck your prick?"

"I think we need to talk." says Marco.

"I know, look here's the truth I forgot my underwear and so I had to wear her stuff. I know it's wrong and i should have told you, i just liked them," Karan says.

"What we did was wrong." Marco states.

"I know."

"But I can't stop thinking about it." Karan looks surprised, "Last night was amazing and I know we shouldn't be I really fucking want you again, but I want to make love to you."

"Ok" Karan responds.

"Tonight."

They go back to work both thinking about tonight. Neither could focus on their work. They both wanted each other. They go home. The whole time on the ride home their hands we're on each other trousers near each other's cock. They head home. As soon as they enter the house Marco spins Karan around and kisses him. A kiss of passion his hands around his nephew waists. Karan puts his hands up behind Marco's head. They were both incredibly horny.

Karan breaks up the kiss. "Wait, go to your room." Marco heads up there. Karan slowly heads upstairs and go to his own room. He goes into the box and finds what he's looking for. A red baby-doll. Jasmine had small tits. Karan puts them on, and takes of the boy shorts, before putting on a black thong. His cock was straining against the panties.

He heads towards Marco's room. Whose lying on the bed shirtless. Karan sits on his lap and kisses his uncle, as they swap tongues Karan could feel his ass being groped and begins to moan. He's then flipped on his back as Marco begins to kiss his neck, Karan gasps out loud. He feels the strap being taken off as Marco kisses his shoulder, he was seducing his woman. Karan felt his nipples being caressed by a big hand. His hands felt tender. Marco begins to kiss closer to Karan's chest before taking his nipple in his mouth. Karan gasps once more, he's in heaven. Marco begins to move across Karan's chest to the other nipple and takes that in his mouth. They were hard and Marco begins to lightly brush his teeth across them. And pulls on them, in an aggressive but a playful way.

Marco works his way down pulling up the piece of lingerie to kiss and stuck his tongue in his nephew's belly button. Karan squirms with pleasure. Marco puts his hand towards Karan entrance and begins to circle it, as he removes his tongue and heads further downwards. Then simultaneously he puts his mouth around Karan small dick and pushes his finger into Karan who lets out a grunt. Marco sucks his dick, it doesn't taste like much but suddenly, he could taste the pre-cum. This led to Marco wanting more and he began to suck more aggressively and begins to finger fuck him harder. Suddenly without warning he feels something hit the back of his throat, and instantly swallows his nephews seed. He removes his mouth and finger.

"Holy fucking shit." Was all Karan could manage as he felt himself be turned over. His bubble but facing Marco. As he lines up his very erect cock towards Karan and begins to push inside. He grabs Karan's hips to give him better support and he begins to pump in and out. Both grunting hard, as the sound of them clapping together fills up the bedroom. Karan feels himself being forced over as he knows what his uncle wants. He wants Karan to ride him, as Karan sits on his cock Marco feels up Karan's hip and his chest as cums in his nephew again. Karan also cums but without any seed from his dick.

Karan climbs of Marco's chest and pulls up the duvet. Marco turns to Karan. "I want you to shave, tomorrow into work your wearing a skirt, I want you to be my woman." He states. There was no simile across his face.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers