Uncle Jason Lives with Us Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,755 Followers

After getting Jason back into bed, we talked for about twenty more minutes. I was 100% convinced after several probing family related questions that Jason was not in anyway related to the Bishop family. As I left the room I made a mental note to start jotting down an outline on this one. It could make a good story. I was an amateur short story writer. I definitely had to find a way to talk to the husband in this whole scenario.

For reasons I don't fully understand, I purposely didn't mention anything about my thoughts on the Bishop family soap opera to any of my friends or co-workers. Of course the other staff would sooner or later see the size of his cock, but they didn't see the kiss I saw. This was unlike me because we nurses on the unit generally shared everything including our ratings on the doctors' bedroom skills. But we especially liked to trade juicy gossip. I knew somehow that this was a very volatile situation and wanted to keep it to myself.

JOHN

When we returned home there were the usually hectic evening routines that preoccupied both Gina and I. We wouldn't be bringing Mary home tomorrow, but there was still a lot to do in order to get June and Sabrina ready for the next day's school.

I could tell that Gina was keeping a watchful eye on my every move, but we were engaged in a dance of avoidance throughout the evening. We were being overly polite and solicitous with each other as we completed our routines.

As we were finishing up dinner, and beginning to collect plates for the kitchen sink Gina broke the silence," John, we need to...."

"Not now Gina, let's get the girls down for the night then we can talk." I interrupted politely. "We should do it somewhere downstairs away from the girls' room. We don't need a repeat performance of the other night."

Gina just nodded and continued on. It was almost 10:00 PM by the time the girls were finally sleeping soundly. Although emotionally exhausted, I knew I couldn't put off Gina any longer.

"John, lets talk out on the front porch, I will pour us each a glass of wine. I think we have earned it."

I always enjoyed the front porch on our house. Because of the way the house was located on the cul-de-sac and with the set back of our oversized lot which we had paid a hefty premium for, it provided a good deal of privacy. I often sat there late into the night thinking through my next day's work related problems and just winding down with a drink.

When Gina stepped out she carried two large stemmed glasses of a California red blend we both enjoyed. She sat next to me on the love seat and we silently sipped our drinks. We were both reluctant to start what was obviously going to be a painful discussion so we talked of the logistics of bringing Mary home and other banal subjects.

I guess I was going to have to speak first. I closed my eyes and took a long sip and 'chewed' the wine before swallowing so that I would enjoy both taste and smell and could appreciate the full fragrance the wine had to offer. I sighed. There was no point in delaying further, and turned to Gina, "I don't want to fight, but if we are going to argue, let's at least do it civilly. I think we can act like adults for a change."

I took a deep breath. "Jason asked me to not let you bring him back to stay at the house." My voice constantly sounded weak when I mentioned his name and I chastised myself again for it. "He knows that what he has been doing is wrong and he hates himself for it. Can't you just let him go?"

"Listen sweetheart, let's for a second, just forget my relationship with him. How would it look to everyone if we kicked him out now? After what he did for Mary, for all of us, how can we not take care of him? You heard what the doctor said. He doesn't have anywhere else to go, and no one else to provide care for him. We are his family now."

I was astonished at her response, but what she said, up until the 'we are his family now part,' did make sense. "If I agree to let him stay so we can manage his care, will you let him go once he is healthy? After he is gone and out of our lives, we can try to see if we can put our marriage back together." My voice didn't sound any stronger. I already knew the answer before I asked, but I needed to say it none the less.

It was Gina's turn to exhale and she did so sharply. "Jason is just a tool for me honey. Of course he is a really fine young man too. Did you know that he wasn't even aware that Mary was on the bus until after he got all the children out? He could be the son we never had?"

"Jesus, she really does have an incest fetish. I thought slowly shaking my head with the absurdity of it all.

Gina continued, emboldened by my silence. "We have an agreement dear. And I intend to honor it. Jason is staying with us. Once he is healthy, I will be taking care of his needs, and mine. Are you going to make love to me six or seven nights a week for the next ten years? Why can't you understand that I love you? What Jason and I do is just pure physical need. I will stand by what I told you before. For every night you make love to me, I will not go to his room. What is it going to be?" I didn't respond. I drew a last swallow of my wine, got up and walked inside. What else was there to be said?

Thirty minutes later I was lying on my back in bed with my hands interlocked behind my head just staring unfocused at the wall across from me when Gina climbed into bed naked and draped herself over me. She grabbed my cock through the opening of my boxers and squeezed it hard. The scent of her favorite perfume, Love in White overpowered my senses. It had been a long time.

"Baby, if you can't make love to me yet, just fuck me. I need it so bad. Please? I am so horny you can fuck me until it hurts. Come on baby do it!"

And so I did.

It wasn't anything near love making. There was no foreplay, no tenderness, no whispered snippets of love and devotion. It was more primal than even when we were first dating. Whether she enjoyed it, never entered my mind, I was trying to batter her. I was letting out my rage, hurt, and fear of losing my baby daughter. I ruthlessly flipped her onto her hands and knees and slammed into her from behind as hard as I could. Part of me had hoped that she would be dry so I could inflict more pain. But she wasn't. She actually seemed incredibly turned on.

I knew her fervor wasn't because she was reveling in the sex with me; it was because she knew she had won. She was going to have both her men, and she was in charge. It was the power that created her arousal. After all if I, with all my anger and frustration at my situation, couldn't resist her, what chance did Jason have? Despite being repeatedly banged into the headboard by my animalistic thrusts, I could see her smile.

When I had cum, I rolled over and turned away from Gina. I didn't give a damn about her enjoyment. It wasn't about that. I tried to block everything out by falling asleep, but was only partially successful.

GINA

Oh my god, where did that come from! Damn if he could do that to me every night I wouldn't need Jason's big dick so often.

"John please spoon with me, hold me tight. It's been so long and I need you clinging to me like you used to."

"Gina, I..."

"Please John, I love you so much just for tonight, if that's all you can give me for now."

John sighed but he did as I asked, he rolled over and spooned me from behind clutching me tightly. I was in heaven. I honestly don't think I have ever loved him as much as right now. Men get so hung up on orgasms. I didn't have one tonight, but it was the best sexual experience John had given me in years.

How could I better explain to John that Jason was just an instrument? When we were younger I know John sometimes masturbated. I could hear him. It never bothered me because I knew that it was just a physical release that men sometimes needed. That's all the Jason was to me. He was a nice young man, but John was the love of my life. There has got to be a way to show him that.

Over the next couple of days we got Mary home and settled back into her daily pattern along with her sisters. Both John and I returned to work. The unspoken elephant in the room of course is what happens when Jason is released from the hospital? That will be tomorrow or the next day.

ANSEL ADAMS, Esq.

I watched as my assistant ushered John Bishop into my office. He seemed extremely nervous as he turned down a drink that Cheryl offered him. I reached out and offered my hand. He enthusiastically, seemingly almost in desperation, returned my greeting; which of course was precisely what I assumed he was. I know he was looking for answers but the news I had to share with him was going to have the opposite effect, I'm afraid. He was a decent man caught in an impossible situation.

I was trying to figure out how to disappoint him without hurting him further. John's anguish was written all over his face. I quickly asked him how his daughter was doing and relieved to find out she was recovering nicely. I really didn't want to, but I got right down to business before John could say anything. There was no sense in prolonging it.

Basically there are two types of attorneys in this world. There are those that are so enamored with the sound of their own voice and intellect that they pontificate an argument ad nauseam. There were also the really proficient barristers that used a minimal amount words to clearly illustrate their point. This was a trait honed over time. These lawyers understood that the only thing judges and juries hated more than lying was, lawyers who wasted their time. I was one of the latter types.

John started to address the issue but I quickly held up my hand to stop John's argument, "John I know why you are here today. You can't file a petition for divorce now. These filings are a matter of public record. Do I have to remind you what would happen to your family if the press got a hold of this? Your children will probably find out all the sordid details."

John slumped back in his seat with his head down. He is an intuitive guy, who already knew all this without being reminded, but had hoped against hope that I had some miracle up my sleeve. I didn't and he was a beaten man.

"I'm afraid I have more bad news for you John. I'm not sure you are aware but I am a board member of the local Chamber of Commerce. The town is planning quite a celebration in honor of Jason Crowley's heroics." I relayed this information without enthusiasm.

"Even if your um, your surveillance has picked up some damning behavior, anything short of child abuse or gross neglect on the part of your wife and Mr. Crowley, disclosing it now would only serve to further embarrass your entire family. Have you uncovered any such behavior?" John just shook his head morosely. "I will of course do anything you want me to do. You are the client. Tell me what you want."

"I don't know right now, there doesn't seem to be anything anyone can do."

"I'm sorry John but you are the only one in Twin Lakes who doesn't believe Jason Crowley is a hero."

JOHN

I didn't think it possible but I left my attorney's office more depressed than before I arrived. I had put off returning to see Jason, although Gina had visited him at least twice each day. But, I had promised so I decided to go see him. I might as well get it over with now because after all I doubt I could feel any worse.

When I entered Jason's room my feelings were ambivalent. On one hand Jason was looking much better than when I first saw him and that made me glad. But it also meant that he was going to be getting out of the hospital soon and that made me very anxious, like my impending doom was imminent. I had hoped to preserve a cool detached persona but it seemed unlikely I would be able to maintain that.

"Thank you for coming by John." The rasp was gone from Jason's voice. "I didn't think you would come."

"I said I would. I've just been busy." I stated emphatically.

"John, I will try......"

"Just stop right there Jason. When you are released, you're staying with us. Besides if you tried to run away Gina will blame me and then just hunt you down." I spoke softly and with a great deal of resignation. "And that would end my ability to be a full time father to my daughters, so no more talk about not staying with us."

"Can we talk about other things then John? There's a lot about this whole situation, especially the accident, that I am having trouble dealing with." Jason poured his heart out and talked non-stop for about 45 minutes trying to fathom his emotions.

I offered input where I could but he was looking for answers that I couldn't give him. I've always felt more than most that there is a great degree of randomness in life. Jason was recently an adult at nineteen and was looking for meaning and purpose. In time he might come to understand the great joke that life really holds. There is no meaning or higher purpose; there is only what you make of it. Fate is the hunter and we are the prey.

I told Jason it was time for me to go and that I was glad he was feeling better.

"Thanks for talking with me John. I'm really sorry about all this"

I just nodded my head and left silently. I decided to stop and get a cup of coffee from the cafeteria before heading out. I just felt exhausted and was worried about falling asleep at the wheel.

It was after hours so the only coffee available was from the pump dispensers. I wonder how old this coffee is? I opened a sugar pack and dumped it into my Styrofoam cup. I pumped out the black gold, Hah it looks more like mud. As I was stirring it with the plastic stick I was looking idly around and noticed there was only one other person in the room. It was a very pretty but tired looking nurse. Nurses always look tired don't they?

I saw her make eye contact with me and I gave her a quick friendly smile, sucked the straw clean, threw it in the trash and started for the parking lot.

NURSE ELLERY

"Excuse me aren't you Mr. Bishop?" I recognized him having seen him before.

"Yes but please call me John."

"You're my patient Jason Crowley's uncle aren't you? He's doing much better and should be going home soon."

He just snorted and started to walk away, but this might be my only chance to understand this situation better and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. So I said to his back. "He isn't really your nephew is he?"

"Not by marriage no..."

"Mr. Bishop, I mean John, we both know that's not what I meant." I politely interrupted. "I know more than you think." I was bluffing in a way because although I suspected I didn't really know anything.

I think he got a little angry with me and spoke churlishly and snapped. "Well nurse what do you think you know?"

I quickly stood up. "It's Ellery, my name is Ellery." I saw his eyebrows rise up quizzically. I waved my hand dismissively. "It's a long story." It was now or never. I knew I could get in trouble, but it would be worth it.

"Well we both know that if he is your nephew, your wife is committing incest."

"Jesus, did she screw him right in his hospital bed?" John blurted out.

I could see a range of emotions go across his face. Surprise, anger, and a profound sadness all passed in a matter of seconds. He was choking up and his eyes were becoming moist.

"Would you like to talk about it?" He sat down at my table mechanically and leaned back in the chair. "I'm a good listener John." He looked like he had just bitten into a rotten apple and saw half a worm sticking out.

I was pretty sure that I knew what was going on, but he started talking and I was shocked at what I was hearing. He talked non-stop for over thirty minutes. By the end I'm sure my face did little to hide my astonishment. Nurses learn to be good poker players. It isn't easy to lie and tell someone they were going to be fine when you knew they weren't. End stage cancer patients were the worst. What are you supposed to do, tell them it would be quick and painless instead of the truth?

"So tell me Nurse Ellery" His voice was venomous but I knew his anger wasn't directed at me. "What would you do in my situation?"

"I don't really know. Your love for your daughters is obvious, but do you still love your wife?"

"No," he whispered softly. What would you do if you were in my shoes; I'd really like to know?"

I paused and gave it some thought before responding. "I guess I would do just what you are doing. I couldn't ever be separated from my kids. This job will suck the life out of you if you let it. My children restore my faith. When I get home from a particularly bad shift I can feel the life that the day's events tried to suck out of me, flood back into my heart and soul."

He just nodded his head and stood up. "Well thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder for a while. All of a sudden he seemed horrified and quickly added. "You nurses don't have anything like 'attorney client privilege' do you? I mean, nobody can find out about this. You won't tell anyone will you?"

"Of course not I promise to keep it between us. I wish you good luck and if you want to talk more about it you know where to find me." He nodded and headed out the door.

I'm really glad he didn't ask me an obvious question though. If he'd inquired as to what I thought of Gina's actions, that one would be really hard to answer with total truthfulness. I think her actions are despicable and I'd like to believe I would never do anything like that to my husband, but after the young man saved my daughter's life? Well that would be a whole different story. John seems like a nice man. I hope everything works out well for him but he seems like he is caught in a hopeless situation.

JOHN

As I was driving home I kept thinking about my conversation with Ellery. Even though I didn't get any real answers for some reason I felt a little better. Was it validation? I couldn't be sure. But her obvious love and need for her kids was similar to how I felt.

At least I was feeling a better until I said good night to my girls. That's when I got another jolt. Just as I was ready to leave their room Mary gave me her best downcast expression.

"Dad, why don't you like Uncle Jason?"

Great, how do I answer this one? "It's not that I don't like Uncle Jason sweetheart, it's just... it's just that I feel bad because I wasn't there to help you baby."

"Don't be silly Daddy, if you were there I know you would have saved me. Please don't hate Uncle Jason."

"I won't honey, good night ladies."

GINA:

Well today is the day that we get to bring Jason home where he belongs. John is being petulant as usual but the girls are very excited. I am rushing around trying to get everyone ready. I swear it's like herding cats sometimes.

"John go bring the SUV up it's time to go get Jason."

He didn't answer but I did hear him pick up the keys and head to the garage. I walked over to the stairs.

"Ladies let's go! I don't want to leave poor Uncle Jason waiting for me... I mean us at the hospital driveway in a wheel chair. LET'S GO NOW!" Thankfully I hear them thundering down the hall together and chattering away as they stomp down the stairs.

When we arrived at the hospital, I told everyone to stay in the car and that I would go meet Jason in his room and bring him out to the car. I am so excited I feel as giddy as a sophomore going to my first prom.

As I enter his room I see that same nurse, is she the only nurse working in this place? She gives me a dirty look but I ignore her. "Jason honey, are you ready? We can't wait to get you back home where you belong." The insolent nurse rolls her eyes at me and walks out of the room shaking her head.

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,755 Followers