Uncle Jason Lives with Us Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi sweatheart welcome home!" And she kissed me on the cheek while holding a wooden ladle. Unbelievable. I was so astonished I couldn't respond and headed upstairs to change.

She called after me. "The kids are upstairs working on their homework and Jason is doing so much better. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes darling. I love you." She was humming a tune and swaying happily as she stirred the pasta. "Oh and Jason says he needs to talk with you about something when you have time."

Oh now I understood. It was approaching thirty days since Jason was released from the hospital. Damn it.

At dinner, Gina was a chatterbox. She seemed almost manic. Among the things she rattled on about was how much she was looking forward to Jason being able to join us again for meals at the table because a family should be together at mealtime.

Although the dinner was mostly pleasant I did notice that even the girls were looking a little askance at their mother. They had never seen her act like this or dress this way at home for that matter.

She even asked me how my day at work was. June Cleaver used to do that too I think.

After the meal was finished I shooed the girls upstairs to finish the homework and get ready for bed after granting them thirty minutes on whichever electronic device they wished to use. As I helped Gina clear the dishes I told her we needed to talk after everyone was down for the night. She nodded expectantly and then started humming her tune again as she continued drying dishes. I told her I was going to check in on Jason.

She smiled at me and benevolently stated. "You are such a good uncle honey. Jason is very lucky to have your influence in his life."

I made a mental note to ask Ansel if I could have her committed. She was definitely having trouble grasping reality. Maybe she has some sort of split personality disorder too? My guess is this would also make her more volatile and unstable. I would have to tread very carefully.

I knocked gently on Jason's door and entered after being granted access. "You're looking much better." I said.

"Thanks John, I am feeling better but I'm also worried. "John, the thirty days are almost up and Gina is talking about, well about all the things she is going to do to me as soon as it is. What are we going to do?"

I actually felt sorry for him. I think he was more worried about it than I was and that would be saying something. "Listen Jason, I am going to talk with Gina in a few minutes. I am going to ask her for a divorce. I'm not sure how that will go, but I'm not optimistic. As far as I'm concerned you can stay here until you've fully recovered, but then what you do beyond that is entirely up to you."

"Listen John, I am really sorry about all this. I mean what I've done to you and...."

"You keep saying that, but yet here you still are. And you're about to start fucking my wife again." I blurted it out before thinking. "I'm sorry; I shouldn't have snapped at you that way. But it's the truth." I sighed heavily.

"I know, but really what I wanted to talk with you about is Gina. Have you noticed anything funny about her lately?"

"You mean besides the fact that she is downstairs right now doing her best TV mom impression?" Jason was nodding his head in agreement.

"Seriously John, I think there is a problem. One minute she is talking to me like a porn star and the next I think she really believes I'm her nephew. It's kind of creepy."

I couldn't help myself I laughed in commiseration. "Yeah I've noticed, but I'm not sure what I can do about it. I would tell you that I will let you know how my conversation with Gina goes, but I suspect you'll hear about it from her; anyway goodnight."

Just before I stepped out of his room I turned back to face him and spoke with a sense of hopelessness. "Just so you know in the future, every time you tell me your sorry for what you're doing to me, I'm going to thank you for saving my little girl's life. So let's just leave those two things alone ok?" And I left before he could see me getting emotional. I don't think Jason had a clue about what he had gotten himself into by getting involved with Gina in the first place.

I really didn't want to fight with her. I was hoping we could end our marriage amicably so I started our conversation off on a pleasant note. "Did you change your hair Gina, it looks very nice. It has kind of a retro look?"

"Oh yes, I did it just for you. I'm so glad you noticed! I was at the salon for two hours having it done while Jason was napping.

"What did you and Jason talk about sweetie?" She asked me. It wasn't accusatory, she was just curious.

"To be honest, we mostly talked about you." That raised her curiosity and elevated her hackles a bit.

"You were talking behind my back?"

I had to get this back under control quickly. "Gina please, let's not fight, but Jason doesn't want to continue with this ahh, arrangement any more than I do. He asked me to find a way to make it end. And, I have some ideas I'd like to share with you." She jumped up out of her chair with her hands on her hips defiantly. "Relax Gina, what I want to talk about is us getting an amicable divorce."

"That's never going to happen!" She screeched at me pointing her finger accusatorily.

"Keep your voice down. Will you at least listen to me for a few minutes without interrupting, Please?"

She sat down in a huff, but rolled her wrist in a continue motion and I felt it was reasonably safe to do so.

"Listen, what if we got divorced and worked out a joint custody process. I could get a small apartment nearby. I would be here every evening and just spend the night in the apartment. The kids would hardly notice any difference. We could tell everyone that the stress of the accident caused us to drift apart. Look at the bright side for you. I could do babysitting so that you could go out on dates. No one would think it would be wrong for you to be out with other men then. Hell if he wanted to at that point, Jason could stay here and you could have all the sex you wanted. I really don't care how we arrange it as long as we get a divorce and I get unfettered access to the girls. It isn't really such a bad idea if you think about it?"

She was growing impatient. She had her legs crossed and was bouncing the top one up and down rapidly as she smoothed her June Cleaver skirt with both hands. But I did see her face soften which gave me a little hope.

"John sweetheart, please stop with this foolishness. We have an agreement and we are going to keep it. There will be no divorce until Mary leaves the house." She was being condescending but I'm sure she felt she was showing compassion.

"Well Gina I don't know how you can stop Jason from leaving. He wants out badly so you will have to discuss it with him. Please consider my alternative. It will work for both of us."

"Don't worry about Jason sweetheart, I will handle him. Now go get ready for bed I will be in shortly and we are going to make love when I get back." She started to head to Jason's room purposefully.

GINA

Like John is ever really going to leave me. Oh Please.

Men are such babies. It is hard work keeping them in line. I knew Jason wasn't going anywhere. His objections were easily overcome. Although me simply getting naked and playing with myself in front of him didn't do it as it usually did. I actually had to threaten him a little by planting the seed that I might let it out how he had acted inappropriately towards certain members of my family and, how heartless it was of him to take advantage of me by forcing me to have sex with him after having saved my daughter's life. I wouldn't do it of course, not unless I was forced to.

I closed our one sided conversation by telling Jason that he better not breathe a word of this to John or I would follow through with my threats.

Why can't my men just do what I say? Both of their lives would be much improved if they would just listen to me. Sheesh!

JOHN

As I lay here in bed waiting for Gina to return I can't believe how much my life has changed in such a short time period. I have to keep my emotions in check and I hope that Jason has better luck talking sense into Gina than I did.

As she entered our bedroom she gently closed the door behind her and stared at me for a moment.

"Oh for god sakes John you aren't going to cry on me too are you? Jason is in his bed weeping like a little child. It's time for you both to man up. What is so complicated about this? You are my husband and I love you dearly. Jason is my nephew..."

"Your nephew that you're going to start fucking again?"

"We both know he isn't really a blood relation, so it's not against the law."

Oh my god she has lost all touch with reality.

"John let me be very clear. Jason isn't going anywhere. You and I are going to stay married and continue to raise our family. I do not want to have this conversation again. Now get your clothes off and make love to me!"

"I guess that's it then Cruella."

"What was that honey?" She inquired inquisitively.

"I said you're being unnecessarily cruel Gina, but however much I hate what you are doing to us, I will live up to our agreement." I felt like the lookout on the bridge of the Titanic and I had just seen the iceberg that would seal my fate.

END OF PART III

Note: As a reminder there will be no comments or voting until the story is concluded. The conclusion should be posted in a couple of weeks.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
How Much Worse Can This Get? He discovers that his life was a lie.in Loving Wives
Respect Ch. 01 Wife is drifting as she is losing respect for her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories