Uncle Jason Lives with Us Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason looks worried. "Is there something wrong sweetie?"

"Gina, are you sure this is a good idea, everyone is excited? I'll just bet John is thrilled to have me come back to his house."

"Listen Jason, I promise you that there will be no more problems from John. Besides before things go back to the way they were we have to get you healthy. John will have plenty of time to adjust. You know he is very grateful to you for saving Mary. No baby, there won't be any more uncomfortable moments from him. I can't wait to give you your first sponge bath." I winked at him as I spoke breathlessly.

Wouldn't you know it, that damn nurse chose that exact moment to come back in pushing the wheelchair. I'm not sure if she heard what I said, but I hoped she couldn't see me blushing. Well the hell with her anyway.

Nurse Buttinski was wheeling Jason out and I was holding his hand just like a good auntie would do. As soon as we got out of the door there were many doctors and nurses lined up clapping and yelling encouragement. They were wishing the local hero well. Photographers were taking pictures. Then a reporter came up and asked Jason how it felt to be going home.

"It, it feels strange. I don't really know what to say about that..."

"Jason is of course thrilled to be going home, but as you can see he is very shy and still recovering from his ordeal. Our whole family is ecstatic to be taking him home." I interrupted. As I said it I saw that the girls were smiling, waving, and bouncing in their seats. John had his head down on the steering wheel.

"Mr. Crowley, are you looking forward to the city celebration in your honor in two weeks?" Asked another reporter who appeared out of nowhere.

"What celebration?" Jason and I said it together.

"The City council and Chamber of Commerce is organizing a parade and is going to give Mr. Crowley a key to the city for his heroics. It should be quite the show."

"Well now isn't that nice. I think it is the least they could do to thank him. We will be looking forward to it I assure you." Oddly Jason had his head in his hands and was moaning softly. What is it with men and their heads down? "We really have to be going now. Thank you all for coming."

Imagine that, my nephew is the local town hero. These will be exciting times for us indeed. The meddlesome nurse was helping Jason into his seat next to Mary and thankfully a peevish John had come out to help us. Jason was a very big boy in more ways than one.

Once Jason was belted in he was holding his gauze wrapped hands up off his lap and nodding hello to the girls, that damn nurse spoke up, and way too loudly I might add.

"Remember what the doctors told you Mr. Crowley, no physical exertion including sexual activity of any kind for at least thirty days, you have to conserve all your energy for the healing process." I swear that bitch was smirking at me. And I'm positive she winked at John. Is that cunt flirting with my husband? I should slap the taste out of her mouth for being so insolent.

JOHN

I think I'm going to send some flowers to Nurse Ellery. At least she bought me some time if nothing else to sort this all out. Gina and the girls are doting all over Jason getting him settled back into his room while I sit outside drinking a beer and feeling sorry for myself.

I was surprised by Gina's voice. "John honey?" Damn I almost fell out of my chair. I should never have lubed the hinges and adjusted the closer on that screen door. She about gave me a heart attack. When did it get dark?

"I'm sorry John I didn't mean to startle you. Jason is settled in his room and the girls are getting ready for bed. It's so nice to have our entire family home again." She spoke with her most motherly inflection. "Jason wants to talk with you and you need to say good night to the girls. Don't spend all night out here I'll be waiting for you in bed. I hope you took your vitamins today. You're going to need them tonight! And she sashayed away.

I followed her swaying hips with my eyes as she strutted back into the house. I was pretty much dumbstruck. She really said 'Our whole family home again?' I stayed glued to my chair unable to move for about another twenty minutes until I could get my wits about me.

As I said my goodnights to my little ladies, Mary spoke up. "Remember what we talked about Daddy."

"I will honey and believe me I don't hate Uncle Jason. I promise to be nice." I turned out the light and headed to Jason's room.

"Hi John, I'm really sorry about all this again." I just waved it off with my hand.

"Hey, did you pre-arrange the thing about no sex for thirty days with Nurse Ellery?"

He chuckled shyly. "Yes, we thought it would buy some time for me to heal and find other living arrangements."

"Well I appreciate it, but somehow I don't think it's going to be that simple." That caused Jason to raise his eyebrows in a questioning manner. I just waved my arm dismissively again. "Let's get through the town celebration and get you healed up, then maybe we can figure things out. You know you really are a hero, and I will forever be grateful for what you did for Mary. Good night Jason." And I headed for the door.

"I'm a lot of things John, but we both know I'm not a hero."

I just nodded and headed to my bedroom where either Cruella Deville, Brandi Love, or June Cleaver was waiting for me depending on her level of psychosis for tonight.

When I opened the door to my bedroom Gina was nude with her legs splayed wide working a very large dildo, probably Jason's size, in and out of her vagina. "Come on baby, I was just getting warmed up for you. Come fuck me good."

Well I guess its Brandi Love for tonight. I sighed to myself and got ready to meet my demise. At least if she fucked me to death I wouldn't be suffering any longer.

GINA

I am very grateful to the school district for allowing me to use my family leave to care for my nephew Jason. It was in the middle of the school year so it wasn't that easy, but the administrators were very grateful for Jason's actions. Besides I guess it wouldn't reflect well on them had they refused my request? Especially with the town honoring Jason in a few days.

John has been extremely churlish recently. I told him he was being childish of course. There was no way Jason was in any kind of condition to resume our activities. In fact I had been in bed with John every night so that should have made him feel better, but it had inexplicably not. I told him frequently that this was his time and tried to make love with him every night. However he usually just rolled over and pretended to fall asleep. I was successful in enticing him on a few occasions though and I tried to show him how much I appreciated his efforts. What a waste.

JOHN

I am seated with June and Sabrina in the audience at the town's central park. The parade was over and the long winded politicians are on the stage giving speeches like politicians do. I suppose there is really no difference in the level of hubris exhibited by a small town council member or a president of the United States. They all have the ability to make the citizenship think that it was they who actually rescued the school children from the burning bus. Or at least convince them that Jason was their very good friend and they had taught him everything he knows. All you can do is shake your head.

Jason, Mary, along with Gina are all seated on the dais. What Gina was doing up there was beyond me. Somehow she had convinced the Chamber Board to allow her to introduce Jason and Mary who were scheduled to give remarks after Jason was awarded the key to the town.

When the mayor handed over the town key it was all I could do to keep from laughing. The gaudy thing was about three feet long and had obviously been recently painted with a cheesy gold leaf spray can. The cheap bastards probably convinced Mr. Bodie who owned the local hardware store to donate the paint. That would account for its tacky look. He never would stock any good paint. Jason looked grateful but not sure what to do with the huge key as he sat back down.

Gina was finally introduced. I have to admit she looked very nice. She dressed extremely professionally instead of the slut she really was. The imp in me wanted to interrupt her and shout out, "why are you fucking your nephew you whore?" But of course I couldn't.

She pontificated for 10 minutes about her 'nephew' and what a wonderful addition to the family he had made. All three of my daughters jumped up cheering and clapping, which got a good laugh and applause from the crowd. I just wanted to crawl into a hole. Gina looked me right in the eyes and smirked when she said it too.

Things took a much more somber turn when after having been introduced and given a kiss on the cheek by his 'aunt' Jason started speaking. I don't know if it was obvious to anyone else but I could tell he had very conflicting emotions about this.

"You know, I have listened to everyone call me a hero for the last hour or so. And I am here to tell you that I am not. Being a hero means more than one selfless act. It means living a lifestyle that everyone can admire and strive to...."

Oh shit, he isn't going to confess everything right here is he? "Oh god, please don't do it now Jason." I thought I had said it too myself but June asked me what I was saying. "Nothing sweetie, just my usual musings." That seemed to satisfy her.

"....become. You really don't want to emulate me." That brought a lot of murmuring and head shaking from the crowd. Gina looked like she had swallowed a lemon and I thought she was going to jump out of her seat and grab him.

"I'm no different than a lot of people. I have needlessly hurt...." He paused and seemed to lose focus. The audience, especially those on the dais were getting very nervous now. The folks in the cheap seats started a rousing round of applause to try to spur him on. He was getting overcome by his emotions and I didn't think he would be able to continue. The mayor got out of his seat and walked towards him to interdict what was happening.

Jason glanced my way and made brief eye contact. I slowly shook my head no and mouthed, "Please don't do it" to him. That seemed to make him even sadder but he continued just as the mayor reached his side and placed his arm on his back. I scanned the dignitaries and Gina had her face covered with her hands at what she too thought was about to happen.

Jason rallied. "But, there is a hero among us today. She is the one who deserves all this attention. Not me. And that is Mary Bishop." Everyone was a little confused at this point. "When I was on that bus trying to help the kids I saw Mary holding the hand of her best friend Mamie Topaz. But do you know what? Although Mamie was trapped, Mary was not. It was obvious to me that she was not going to leave her friend. I couldn't pry her apart from Mamie so I had to take them out together." The crowd took a collective shocked intake of breath. I was stunned and so was Gina. "She was willing to die for her friend. That's what a real hero is. Me I'm just a nineteen year old kid living a screwed up life who was in the wrong place at the right time I guess."

Jason while looking back directly at me then concluded with, "I'm sorry. That's all I have to say now." And he turned and limply walked back to his chair to a very confused and subdued crowd.

Little Mary got up and hugged her uncle then continued to the podium from which she could barely be seen because it was almost as tall as she. Mary quickly spoke with tears in her eyes. "My uncle Jason is wrong. He is a hero, and I will love him for the rest of my life." She started full on crying as she sat back down.

The crowd was somewhat confused and silent for a moment, but together rose to their feet to give the diminutive Mary a long and heartfelt standing ovation. I was on my feet too. No one was sure if it was planned that way, but they knew the ceremony was over at this point and started to dissipate.

The president of the Chamber didn't seem so happy though because she was the only dignitary that hadn't got a chance to demonstrate what a hero she was yet. She may not have been the brightest bulb in the pack but she knew better than to ask the crowd to return to their seats!

After the ceremony our lives returned to normal. Whatever that was? For the next several days Gina and I pretty much ignored each other. Gina was unusually quiet and reserved. I wondered if she was contemplating just how close her make believe world had come to crumbling, but I didn't pursue it.

ANSEL ADAMS, ESQ.

I had my assistant make an urgent call to Mr. Bishop earlier today. It was imperative that I see him right away. I instructed her to notify him that I would stay late in order to speak with him if necessary. It was that urgent. Fortunately he was able to get away from work early and as it was now 4:30 I was eagerly awaiting his arrival.

Over the time I have gotten acquainted with Mr. Bishop I have grown to like and admire him although I am not sure I would have taken the same action as he has. I'm afraid my fondness for him had clouded my judgment and I needed to correct that. I wasn't willing to risk my license and livelihood for him. His situation served as a reminder to me as to why I had never married, and never would even consider it. Occupational hazard I suppose.

To be honest, I'm not sure why Mr. Bishop continues to retain my services. Every time I meet with the man I have to relate more bad news to him, and this afternoon's meeting will be no exception.

John arrived just before five o'clock as he promised he would.

"Well Mr. Adams what is so important that you had to see me immediately? Judging by the look on your face, it's going to be more bad news isn't it?" He said with resignation. "Sometimes I wonder why I keep paying you." And he laughed bitterly.

"I'm glad to see you still have a sense of humor, and yes I'm afraid I am going to do just that." I had to pause briefly to collect my thoughts. "I'm operating under the assumption that you still wish to stick with our original plan, is this correct?" He just nodded his head. "John a nod isn't good enough, I need you to respond verbally."

His eyebrows raised in surprise. "Jesus Ansel, how bad is it? But to answer your question, yes it is my wish to continue with our original plan." His face was draining of color and he appeared to be nauseas.

"John the best legal advice I can give you right now is to cease all surveillance of your wife and her paramour's activity. Pull all the spy equipment out of your home forthwith. I mean today if possible."

"What!" he screamed. "It's the only hope I have."

"John, listen to me, recent case law is working against us here and we need to keep in mind that your number one goal is to not become a part time father, right?" He nodded. "We also have to remember that your wife can divorce you at any time for any reason and you would end up right where you never wanted to be."

He threw his hands up in the air in resignation and disgust. "I know that Ansel, so why pull the equipment and discontinue surveillance?"

"John, if your surveillance is discovered it could be extremely problematic on many levels." He started to speak but I held my hand up and continued. "There was recently a high profile case whereby a famous husband suspected his wife of cheating with her personal trainer, so he installed video/audio surveillance throughout his house. He did this because they resided in an 'at fault' state and her infidelity could make a big difference in what would be a very expensive divorce settlement.

"Initially it worked out in his favor and after the divorce he was awarded a six figure judgment against his wife for destroying their marriage. However, when his surveillance of their home became public knowledge, she countersued him for invasion of privacy and was awarded an even larger sum in a civil action against him.

"Nothing good can come from continuing to record their activities. Also you have to bear in mind that the post-nup Gina signed is heavily weighted in your favor." I emphasized the 'heavily' part. "As I told you in our initial meeting the family court judges are not obligated to uphold them. In your case, a divorce short of the ten year period of the contract I believe, again based on recent court decisions, would not hold up." In looking at John I was beginning to suspect he was going to get physically ill. "Should we take a break? There is more I need to tell you."

"No, no I'm fine, go ahead, besides there's a trash can right here so if I have to throw up I won't do it on your nice new mahogany desk." He was despondent. "By the way, did I pay for that?"

"Very funny John, do not respond verbally or non-verbally to my next comments." That perked him up. "If you are somehow moving assets around or doing anything that could be viewed as manipulating asset distribution, stop it immediately, and repair what you can. Case law is very clear on this one."

"Shit Ansel, do you have any good news for me? I'm getting desperate here."

"Well I don't know if it is good news as much as it is very important news. We need to start doing some things immediately in order to have a good chance of making your post-nup validated in court when the time comes."

"I'll never last the full ten years Ansel." His eyes were watering. He was crestfallen.

"If you want to stay a full time father, I'm not sure you have a choice John. And, in order to do so, I think you might have to make it seem that, while you don't like what she is doing you are accepting of your situation. The distinction here is very important to our end game.

"Listen carefully to what I am telling you. I want you to at least once a month communicate to your wife that you are not happy with what she has done to your marriage, but you must do it in a non-threatening manner. Let me remind you that she can divorce you at any moment for any reason."

"Damn it Ansel how is any of this helping me?"

"Easy John, I'm coming to the important part. But I need you to know that if you really want to make certain that your post-nup holds up you have to do what I say. Like I said, I want you to at least once a month tell her how unhappy you are, then I need you to write down exactly what was said and the date and time you said it. We will meet every six months to transfer your information to a notarized formal memorandum for the court.

"Unfortunately there is more and more case law where if the judge feels that through his actions the husband seems to have approved of the wife's infidelity in anyway pre and post-nups are thrown out and assets split evenly.

"Look John I like you a lot, but as your attorney the best advice I can give you at this point is to talk with Gina about jointly filing for divorce and try to work out a shared custody agreement. Maybe you can approach it in such a manner that it would be best for her also. If you can't see to the divorce though, I need you to start documenting things as we discussed."

John bitterly spat, "Jesus Ansel, I am so fucked."

JOHN

The meeting with Ansel hadn't gone well at all, but then again I didn't expect it too. I mean why should this one have been different? He did make some valid points though. And I guess it was time to talk with Gina about a divorce. I don't think I could survive ten years of this insanity. I'm not even sure Jason could. I don't know if Gina could actually fuck him to death, but based on my conversations with him, I don't think he could last either without serious psychological issues. I vowed to myself to have the talk with Gina tonight.

When I got home I swear to god that Gina was in her June Cleaver persona. She was cooking dinner in a colorful dress straight out of the 1950's, wearing a frilly apron, and three inch heels. Just when I thought things couldn't get any more bizarre. Did she change her hair too?