Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so fucking horny fucking in front of people, even if it was at a distance. My hips were bucking wildly and I had my hands on my uncle's ass pulling him into me.

"Call out my name when you cum. I want to hear you beg for it."

"Oh yes, OH YES. OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM, JIM. FUCK MY CUNT, JIM."

As I began to cum, I felt Uncle Jim thrusting faster and then lunge into me. I squeezed my pussy tighter as he shot wad after wad into my hot, young, teen pussy. When we were done cumming, we were both gasping for breath. I heard applause and yelling coming from the other boat. It was then that a wave of shyness came over me and I ran downstairs to take a shower after Uncle Jim withdrew from inside me.

Uncle Jim followed me downstairs and asked, "Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I enjoyed having people watch us but it felt different after I came."

"That was awesome, Jenny. I can't control myself when I'm around you. You're so fucking hot."

"I lose control too, Jim but that was fun."

He joined me in the shower and we helped each other wash off the remnants of our sex together. We decided to head back to shore and get ready for dinner. We were both starving after our romp in the boat. On the ride back, I couldn't help but think about having sex with people watching. It made my pussy damp again. I don't think I could do it if they were closer but it was exciting to have sex outside and even more exciting to get caught. I was brought up to be modest and others shouldn't see me naked. Not only was I naked but in the full throes of having sex. It was another experience that heightened the taboo relationship I was having with my uncle.

When we got back to the lake house, I put on some light makeup and a flirty off-the-shoulder, light blue summer dress along with a pair of sandals. It wasn't a sexy dress like I wore to dinner with my uncle previously but I felt sexy mostly because I was with him. When you're with someone that you have great sex with, it's natural to feel sexy around them. When Uncle Jim saw me, he got a broad smile on his face and told me how gorgeous I looked. I thanked him and did a twirl to give him a better look at me. As I spun around, my dress flared revealing the white thong I had on underneath.

He brought me in close for a hug and kiss and then whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to slip that white thong down your legs later."

"I can't wait until you take them off me either."

"Whew, let's get out of here before skip dinner."

Uncle Jim opened the car door for me and I made sure to let him look up my dress as I got in. He knew exactly what I was doing and smiled. Over dinner and drinks (thanks to my fake I.D.), my uncle and I had a great conversation about how he worked his way up in a previous job, saved enough money to open his own business, and became a success in the field. Not only was he giving me some advice on the hard work that was needed to be successful but he was treating me like an adult. My parents would preach to me but Uncle Jim was giving me a reality check on what was waiting for me when I got out of college. He advised me to enjoy myself now while I was young. I found his maturity to be a turn-on. I looked up at him. The guys at college were more concerned with getting drunk, high, and laid. It's not that I didn't enjoy that myself but real life is more complicated. It was that kind of maturity, knowledge, and power that attracted me to him. The fact that he found me attractive made me feel sexy like no other guy ever had. Uncle Jim was bringing out the sexual woman in me with his prowess in bed.

While we were finishing up our dinner, we both knew that our evening was going to continue in Uncle Jim's bedroom. He said we could have an after-dinner drink at the restaurant or back at his place. I chose to go back to the house. We were drinking wine with dinner and continued with a California Merlot. My uncle put on some soft music while we drank. After he filled my glass for the second time, Uncle Jim held out his hand and asked me to dance.

I took his hand and he brought me in close to his body and put his arm around my waist. My heart was racing. I felt so secure in his arms. The longer we danced, the damper my pussy was getting. When the song ended, I looked up at him as he passionately kissed me, and our hands began to roam over each other. Uncle Jim had two handfuls of my ass cheeks pulling me closer to him as we swayed to the next song. I was melting in his arms as he was nuzzling my neck. I could feel his manhood pressing against me.

We were both ready for the next step so my uncle brought the bottle of wine and our glasses into the bedroom. He stripped off my dress and thong and then undressed also. Uncle Jim said he'd be right back and returned with a can of whipped cream.

"You're going to be my dessert tonight, Jenny."

I smiled as he joined me on the bed and laid there as he put two dots and a dash of whipped cream on my naked body and then proceeded to lick it off. I did the same putting some on his nipples and covering his dick and balls. I had fun licking it off. We spent the next couple of hours playing with each other and making love at first, then fucking hard and fast. After the great sex, I fell asleep nude in my uncle's bed.

We didn't have to get up as early as I thought on that Saturday. My uncle told me that they really didn't do a lot of fishing on the team-building boat trips. They would spend more time eating, drinking, and joking around. My task was to keep everyone's drinks filled, serve the food, clean up, and smile. He told me to expect some raunchy jokes but I told him not to worry.

I brought along several outfits so I could change depending on how I felt. Uncle Jim made sure I brought my sexy bikini but I told him that if I went swimming, I'd probably wear something less revealing. To start the day, I wore a pair of denim booty shorts that revealed just a hint of my ass cheeks, and a black cami top with a bra underneath. I wanted to look good but not trashy. I was nervous about being the only female but I also knew I'd get plenty of attention from the guys. There were four of Uncle Jim's top management employees, Tom, Mark, Steve, and Rich.

Tom is a tall, athletic man with blonde hair and blue eyes who appeared a little younger than my uncle. Mark is on the heavier side, older than Jim and balding. Steve and Rich were about my uncle's age, graying hair with dad bodies. Not bad looking but had noticeable beer bellies. They each checked out my body when we were introduced. I think they were disappointed to find out that I was Jim's niece. I think they were worried about offending me with some of their conversations. I assured them that Uncle Jim warned me ahead of time and to relax around me.

I helped Uncle Jim make everyone a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast. I served the guys their plates and filled their glasses with coffee, orange juice, mimosas, or bloody marys. It was too early for me to start drinking but a few of the guys got right into the alcohol. I could feel the admiring stares of all four men as I moved about the boat. It was awkward at first and made me feel self-conscious but as the morning wore on, I got used to it and even began to like it a little. I didn't realize it at first but the guys were trying to sneak peeks down my top when I leaned over to refill their drinks. When I bent over, Mark commented on me being cheeky in an obvious reference to my booty shorts. It was meant for his friends but I overheard what he said.

I felt I had some power over the guys because I could control if or when they got a better view of me. Sometimes I would let them get a good look other times I would tease them. They were beginning to loosen up in their conversations like I wasn't even there. They were talking about other people at work, mostly the women, and which body parts they liked best or spreading rumors about who was sleeping with whom. As the guys were talking, I sat on my uncle's lap which drew some odd looks from the guys. Uncle Jim put his arm around me and was resting the other on my thigh.

I decided to have some fun with them and began to wiggle my ass on my uncle's lap and then asked, "Uncle Jim, do you have something in your pocket? I feel a lump."

My uncle got a little embarrassed as his colleagues burst out in laughter, not expecting me to say anything like that but it broke the ice. From that point on the conversations got more suggestive, enhanced by the amount of alcohol they were drinking. They weren't shy about telling me how attractive I was or that I had a nice ass and breasts. They continued to stare each time I sat on my uncle's lap or if he touched my waist and brushed up against me as he was passing by me.

The day wasn't centered around me. The group of guys spent a good portion of the day talking about work, how to improve their profit margin, who should be fired, etc. However, they kept a watchful eye on me whenever I wasn't inside the cabin cleaning up, getting more refreshments, or checking my phone. I found most of their conversations boring because I had no idea what they were talking about.

The most interesting conversations took place when I was downstairs getting drinks or food for the guys. They didn't realize I could still hear what they were saying. They talked about how sexy I looked and said I had a nice ass and tits besides being good-looking. Tom even asked if something was going on between Jim and me because we seemed much too close to be related.

Uncle Jim told them, "I know you guys think I'm nothing more than a skirt chaser but Jenny is my niece. However, if she weren't, I couldn't make any promises."

His friends just laughed.

It was getting really hot after lunch and we were anchored in the middle of the lake so I decided to start drinking and go for a swim. Tom was already in the water while Steve and Rich were about to dive in. I went to change without telling anyone and they were surprised when I came out in my regular bikini. It was nothing spectacular and it covered most of my private parts except for a portion of my ass cheeks. I still drew stares seeing I was a half-naked teenage girl and the only female on the boat. I took my time jumping in the water so the men could get a good look at me. My pussy was getting damp having everyone's eyes on me.

After swimming around for about half an hour, I was getting tired and I could feel eyes on me as I climbed back into the boat. I didn't bother pulling my bikini bottom out of the crack of my ass and left a good portion of my butt exposed.

The men were making comments on how much they liked my bikini which led Uncle Jim to comment, "If you like this one, you should see the other one she brought with her."

Steve followed up by saying, "Really, well how about showing it to us, Jenny."

Rich chimed in, "Yeah, we'd like to see it, Jen."

"I don't know if I can wear it in front of you guys."

They kept pleading with me but I couldn't bring myself to wear it in front of them. As the afternoon wore on and we all got more alcohol in us, the guys wouldn't stop bringing up my other bikini. I have to admit, the more they asked the more my resistance was wearing down. Finally, after another hour and two more drinks, I finally relented.

I went down into the bedroom to change and I was beginning to have second thoughts. I wasn't sure I could let four men I just met see me in a bikini so revealing but I promised them I'd put it on. After going back and forth several times, I decided to model it for them and then come back to change into my regular bikini. When I put it on, I looked at myself in the mirror and got extremely nervous. It honestly barely covered my nipples, pussy, and ass. It also got me excited at the thought of other people seeing me wearing it. I even got riskier by loosening the top so the only part of my breasts that were covered were my nipples.

I came out of the bedroom and called out, "I'm not sure about this guys."

I heard my uncle respond, "Come on, Jen. You look great in that bikini."

As I slowly ascended the stairs, I began to blush before anyone even saw me and it got worse when Steve said, "Here she comes."

All heads turned as I came out to the back deck. Their mouths hung open as they blatantly gawked at me. I could almost feel their eyes scanning my half-naked body. Talk about being self-conscious, I blushed profusely.

Mark commented, "Holy shit, I might have a heart attack. You look great."

Rich and Steve concurred, "You look awesome," and a simple, "Wow."

Tom lightened things up a bit by saying, "I don't know guys, I think it has too much material."

We all started laughing, which made me feel better.

Uncle Jim told me, "Turn around for us, dear."

I turned around so they could get a view of me from behind and I could feel their eyes peering at my ass. When I turned around again, I informed them that I planned on changing back into my other bikini. That statement was met with animated protests which made me laugh and feel sexy at the same time. Uncle Jim asked me to get everyone, including myself, another round of drinks so I figured I'd accommodate them and then change, In hindsight, I think he was trying to distract me and, at minimum, postpone me changing out of my revealing bikini. It worked because, by the time I got everyone another drink, I got over my initial shyness and was beginning to like the admiring stares of my uncle and his colleagues, especially Tom who was kind of cute.

I couldn't believe I was wantonly putting my young, teen body on display like that. If my parents knew what I was doing with Uncle Jim, besides fucking him, they would be pissed off. Once again, I was being naughty and rebelling, while feeling pretty, desirable, and sexy. The men thought I was hot and my pussy was on fire.

I decided I wanted to go for a swim again to cool down. Tom, Jim, and Steve jumped in first. When I dove into the water, the strings on my top came undone. They were already loose and the pressure from the dive broke them free. I didn't notice until I came up for air and saw my top floating in the water and then Steve grabbing it. Everyone was staring at me. I knew they could see my breasts through the water but at least it wasn't that clear. Steve teased me by saying he wasn't going to give it back to me and I got a little pissed off. I'm sure he didn't want to anger my uncle so he tossed it to me.

It was difficult trying to tie my bikini top while the waves made me bounce in the water so I figured, "What the fuck, they've already seen most of my body anyway," so I climbed up the ladder and tied my top on the boat while the men gawked at me. They weren't even trying to be discreet in their stares.

To be honest, I kind of liked being topless in front of them. I was in a safe environment with my uncle who was there to protect me. It wasn't my nature to be that brazen with my body but I was nineteen and exploring my sexuality. My partial nudity was accidental so it wasn't my fault. It was a turn-on to be the object of their manly desires. I took my time putting my top on so they all got a good look at my bare breasts and hard nipples. I made sure I held onto my top when I jumped back into the lake though.

We swam around for a while and then Uncle Jim told me it was time to put some steaks on the grill so I got out to help him prepare dinner. There wasn't too much to do. There was potato and pasta salad already prepared and Uncle Jim was grilling the steaks. I was still helping put everything out for when he was done. I also got more drinks for everyone. I think his friends got a special treat when I handed beers down to the guys in the water. My tits were hanging in front of them and when I looked down, I saw that my nipples were partially showing. Oh well, they had already seen me topless anyway so it didn't bother me. Mark got a great view of my ass while I was bent over.

After dinner, I cleaned up while Uncle Jim steered the boat back to shore. He took his time so everyone could have another drink or two. I joined him up in the helm and told him what a good time I had. He told me his colleagues loved me too.

"That was quite some show you put on for them, Jenny."

"At first, I didn't want to put on my new bikini but I did it for you."

"Well, I appreciate it, Jen, and I know they did too."

"It made me feel so naughty to let them see me like that."

"You were a very naughty girl, letting everyone see you topless too."

"That was an accident but I kind of liked everyone looking at me like that."

"They will never forget that moment, never."

"Neither will I, Jim. My pussy is on fire. I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get back.

"Well, honey, I can't wait. You're so hot and sexy. My dick will be ready for my naughty niece."

When we got back to shore, the guys gave me a polite hug and one last noticeable glance over my body. After his colleagues were gone, my uncle grabbed a couple of drinks and I followed him into the bedroom of his boat. I could see a familiar bulge in his shorts while my bikini bottoms soaked up the dampness from my cunt. I was the sexual object of the desires of five men all afternoon and I don't recall ever needing to be fucked as badly as I did that evening.

After we took sips of our drinks, my uncle pulled me closer to him and gave me a deep, long passionate kiss. His hands planted firmly on my ass cheeks. I grabbed his ass in return and also pulled him towards me indicating how horny I was.

When we broke our embrace, Uncle Jim told me, "You were a very naughty girl putting your body on display in front of my friends like that."

"I liked being naughty for you, Jim."

"You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you, Jen?"

"No, what's that?"

"They get a good spanking."

Uncle Jim then gave me a playful slap on my ass. It stung a little but felt good at the same time. When I didn't object, I felt another slap on my other butt cheek. I winced but gave him a sly grin and a loving look. He then led me over to the bed where he sat down and had me stand off to his side. I didn't know what he had planned but, to be honest, I was game for anything at that moment. Uncle Jim then took my hand, tugged it and I fell over his knee where he wrapped one of his legs around mine and held my arms behind my back. I quickly figured out what was going to happen next.

"I'm sorry, Jen, but this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you."

I doubted that but I felt Uncle Jim's hand come down hard on my left ass cheek and again on my right.

"You were a very naughty girl today, Jenny, very naughty. You were cock teasing my friends all afternoon, Jenny. That is very, very mischievous of you," he said while spanking me even more.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Jim. I thought they liked it."

"They did like it, Jen, a little too much. You're a pretty teen woman and they all wanted to fuck you."

He spanked me a few more times and then felt him tugging at the strings of my bikini bottom and pulling it out from between my cheeks. Uncle Jim rubbed and squeezed my butt before continuing to spank me. He then stripped off my top, leaving me naked and prone over his knee.

After Uncle Jim slapped my ass a couple of more times, my pussy was even hotter than before. I was helpless and exposed which got my pussy even hotter which I didn't think was possible. I began to writhe in his lap, trying to rub my clit against his thigh.

"Look at you, Jenny. I'm trying to teach you a lesson for being a cock teaser and here you are getting more turned on."

Uncle Jim slipped a finger into my pussy which made me moan loudly as my breathing got heavier.

"Your pussy is hot and soaking wet Jenny. Are you some kind of slut or something?"

"I'm your slut, Uncle Jim. I only did what you wanted me to."