Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I adore your tits. From the first time I saw them, I knew I had to taste them. I've missed you, Jenny, more than you'll ever know."

"I've missed you too, Jim. When I'm having sex with other guys, I wish it was you inside of me."

When I felt his hands gently pressing against my shoulders, I knew just what he wanted me to do. I got down on my knees, tucked my long brown hair behind my ear, and began to lick his heavy balls while I stroked his now erect cock. Uncle Jim moaned softly as I began to lick my way up his erection and began to play with the head of his dick with my tongue. I licked the precum from the very tip and squeezed out another drop or two. My tongue swirled around the head then I gave it butterfly flicks.

I opened my mouth to suck on just the head while my tongue swirled around it again and again then let it slide deep into my throat. My head began to bob and I realized that I missed Uncle Jim's cock more than I realized. I savored the feeling and taste of his manhood sliding in and out between my young tender lips. I was worshipping my uncle's cock as I continued to give him a sensuous blow job.

"I love sucking your dick, Uncle Jim."

"I love you sucking it, Jen but I don't want to cum just yet."

Uncle Jim laid me down on the bed telling me to, "Spread your legs and let me look at you."

I had been naked in front of guys before but this is the first time I so brazenly opened my legs just so someone could look at me. Uncle Jim stared between my legs and I brought my knees up towards my chest to show off even more.

"I'm so hot right now, Jim."

Uncle Jim got on the bed and began to play with my pussy with his fingers, telling me, "You have such a perfect little pussy."

He then leaned down and planted a big kiss on my pussy lips followed by flicks of his tongue. Uncle Jim then stuck his tongue deep into me. Uncle Jim did things to my pussy with his mouth and tongue that no one else had before. He was an expert at oral sex and pleasing a woman and I loved being the recipient of his expertise. He had me moaning and squirming and knew just what I liked. Uncle Jim made me cum so hard, so intense that I don't think anyone could ever replace him. He didn't stop eating my pussy until I came two more times. One less intense than the others but an orgasm nonetheless. Uncle Jim made me feel so good, I would have done anything he asked. He knew he was good at oral sex but that confidence was also a turn-on. Uncle Jim kneeled in front of me, his erection sticking straight up in the air.

"I need you to feel you inside me, Jim."

"I need that tight pussy too, Jen."

He spread my legs further apart with his knees and rubbed his hard cock up and down against my sopping wet cunt. I lifted my hips to encourage Uncle Jim to enter me.

"Tell me how badly you want it, Jenny."

"Since that night in your hotel room, I can't get you out of my mind. I've dreamt about fucking you again ever since. Now that you're here, you need to fuck me...NOW."

Uncle Jim got that arrogant look on his face again but I didn't care. He knew he was good at sex and wanted me to tell him to feed his ego but I didn't care. I was so friggin horny, I needed a good fucking.

He was looking directly into my eyes as he slowly slid himself into me. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as his hard cock penetrated me again. My hips began to move slowly in unison with his. Our eyes remained locked onto one another as we made love. Uncle Jim gradually began to pick up the pace and I could feel my breasts begin to jiggle as he thrust himself into me. Even though my parent's room was upstairs, I still didn't want to make too much noise out of fear someone would hear us. Muffled moans erupted from me when Uncle Jim leaned over to kiss me while we fucked. When his lips left mine, he began to alternately suck on my tits. Our pace was picking up as each moment passed. Uncle Jim told me he wanted me from behind so I dutifully got on all fours, sticking my ass up in the air so he could take me as he pleased.

I felt Uncle Jim's cock poking at me so I reached around to guide him into my cunt. He grabbed hold of my ass cheeks and began to pummel my pussy. I put my head down and bit the bed covers to help conceal my uncontrollable moans of passion as Uncle Jim fucked me hard and fast. I almost cried out in pleasure when he began to slap my ass while he fucked me. My groans of pleasure told him I liked being spanked.

"Oh god, Jenny, your pussy feels so good."

"Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me."

"I want to cum in your mouth, Jenny."

I'm not a fan of swallowing cum but I was so fucking horny and wanted to please my uncle as he did for me so I swung around and opened my mouth. He shoved his cock into my mouth and within seconds he shot the first wad of cum into my mouth. I gagged a little as he kept spurting cum into me. I gathered some in my mouth and swirled it over the head of his cock and swallowed it along with the last drops that were erupting from him. I kept sucking until there was nothing left and he withdrew his shrinking dick from between my lips.

"That was unbelievable, Jenny."

I was so proud that I was able to please an older, more experienced man who happened to be my uncle. Afterward, Uncle Jim laid next to me, cradling me in his arms. I felt so safe and secure nestled in his strong arms. The hard part was I knew I had to leave. I so looked forward to having sex with my uncle again and now that it happened, it seemed like it was over in a flash. I got out of my uncle's bed to get dressed. I was reluctantly leaving his room, I desperately wanted to stay with him but I wanted to leave before we got caught which would completely ruin the night and our collective lives.

Uncle Jim walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight before I left. I quietly closed the door behind me and crept down the hallway to the stairs. I walked ever so slowly up the staircase trying to avoid making them creak as I tried to stealthy make my way to my room. I felt like a burglar trying to walk softly so as not to wake their victims. My heart was racing wondering what I would do if my parents heard me. I figured I'd lie and tell them I fell asleep while watching TV. My mom could always tell when I was lying so I hoped to avoid that situation altogether.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I was safely within the confines of my room. I closed the door and lay down on my bed. I felt a tad guilty for fucking my uncle. My parents would be so disappointed in me if they found out. However, I had never done anything so bad in my life. It was boring until I started my affair with Uncle Jim. It was exciting, more thrilling than a roller coaster at an amusement park and it was darn good sex besides. The younger guys I had been fucking just couldn't compete with my more experienced and mature uncle. My goodness, he made me cum more intensely than anyone else. My affair with him made me feel sexy and alive. For once in my young life, I had a deep, dark secret; a secret I only told one person, my college roommate Ally. This was the riskiest thing I'd ever done. It was taboo, naughty, and downright wrong for me to fuck my uncle but that's also added to what made it so much fun.

I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face. However, I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I had a nightmare of my parents walking into the guest bedroom and catching me fucking Uncle Jim. It was an odd dream, as most are. When my parents burst into the room, my uncle wouldn't stop fucking me because he was about to cum. My parents were pulling at him but somehow he was stronger and didn't get off me until he shot his load in my pussy. A huge fight ensued with lots of screaming and tears. That's when I woke up but it made me frightened of what would happen if my affair with my uncle was exposed.

The next morning, I delayed getting out of bed out of fear of seeing my uncle and parents together. I wondered if I'd be able to hide my guilt. Thankfully, Uncle Jim got up early to go home and get ready for work. I didn't hear from him until later that morning while I was at work when we had a short text message exchange.

"Sorry I had to leave so early. I have some important meetings today. I'm glad we got together last night. I missed you."

I waited a while to respond but told him, "Yeah, it was fun but too risky. We're just asking for trouble."

"You're probably right but you have to admit it was a lot of fun."

"I had a lot of fun.," I replied with a smiley face emoji. "My boss is coming, gotta go."

Over the next couple of weeks, my uncle and I would exchange text messages. I'd send him a random nude picture of myself and he'd send me similar pictures saying how he missed me. We had phone sex again one night when my parents were out. It was much better this time when I didn't have to be so quiet. I found myself liking to talk dirty telling him how much I wanted to suck his dick and feel it inside me again. He made me feel sexy and naughty.

One night I went out on a date with an older guy I met at work. He would come into the store and flirt with me. His name was Mike and he was in his 30s. I figured I liked older guys who were more mature so why not try dating someone other than my uncle? We had a good time at dinner at a chain restaurant. It was nothing special and I readily accepted his offer to go back to his place afterward. We had a couple of drinks and before too long, we were making out on his sofa.

That led to us going into his bedroom. The sex was okay, better than guys my age but still not as good as being with Uncle Jim. There was something about the way my uncle knew his way around a woman's body that I felt was missing when I had sex with other guys. It just wasn't the same. Certainly, the naughtiness and intrigue were missing when I was with other men but, what can I say, I liked fucking my uncle better.

I couldn't wait to be with Uncle Jim and hadn't arranged another rendezvous but then I heard from him again. The weekend before the 4th of July, my uncle was going to take some of the top managers of his company out on his boat. He tried to get them together every few months as a team-building outing and a day on his boat was a summer tradition. He asked me if I could help him out by coming along to serve them drinks and getting the prepared food out for them when they were hungry. I'd be a glorified waitress but he'd pay me well enough to more than makeup for my lost wages at the store. My uncle said my aunt usually does it (without payment) but now that they were divorced, he needed someone to help. Apparently, he'd already discussed it with my parents which annoyed me because I'm an adult now but he said he didn't want to cause any family problems. When he told me how much he'd pay me for the day, I couldn't resist his offer.

Uncle Jim also told me that I'd have some free time to swim in the lake or to eat and drink along with them so I should bring along some swimsuits and other outfits for later in the evening. I knew he was up to something and it was confirmed when he informed me that I would have to sleep at the lake house the night before because they were leaving early in the morning.

Uncle Jim told me, "We can go to dinner the night before and have the whole evening to ourselves if you want."

"I'd like that. It sounds nice."

In his coded language, my uncle was telling me we'd relive the nights when he'd take me to dinner at school and we could fuck later without interruption or fear of being caught. In anticipation of receiving a decent payday, I purchased a flirty little sundress and a couple of bikinis for Saturday. One of the bikinis showed off a lot of cleavage and a good portion of my ass. While it wasn't a thong, it was pretty darn close. I wasn't sure I'd wear it in front of Uncle Jim's employees but I figured I might wear it in front of him.

I drove up to Uncle Jim's lake house mid-afternoon on Friday. On the drive up there, I kept thinking about the other times we had been together and how much I was looking forward to having a night of unbridled sex with him. I was getting wet thinking of all the things we would do together.

When I arrived at the lake house, Uncle Jim greeted me with a big hug and a deep, wet kiss. He told me how great I looked even though I was only wearing jean shorts and a tank top. He always made me feel good about myself. It was a hot summer day and he asked me what I wanted to do first so I told him I'd like to take a dip in the cool lake. I figured I'd surprise him with my tiny bikini. I wore a beach coverup so I could reveal it to him later.

When I met him downstairs, Uncle Jim suggested we take the boat to gas it up for the following morning and we could go swimming too. It felt wonderful being out on his 45-foot boat by ourselves. I was used to going boating with my cousins and parents so it was nice to enjoy it without them. After we got gas and were back out on the water, I peeled off my coverup to the pleasant surprise of my uncle. My bikini was a series of small triangles that barely covered my breasts, pussy, and ass. I felt exposed but my uncle had seen me naked before so I felt sexy. However, a subtle tease can be extremely sexy, even sexier than complete nudity.

Uncle Jim stood before me in complete silence, staring at me which led me to ask, "What's the matter don't you like my bikini?"

"Like it? I love it. You look stunning."

I looked directly at my uncle, gave him a wicked smile, and replied, "I know," before walking away to go grab a beer.

I knew he was watching my ass so I made sure to wiggle it more when I walked and deliberately bent over to get a beer out of the refrigerator. I handed Uncle Jim one but he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me while grabbing my ass to pull me closer.

"We're going to have some fun tonight, Jenny."

"I'm sure that's what you were planning when you set this up, Jim. Why do you think I agreed to come?"

"You're not that shy girl anymore that I caught flashing her tits last summer."

"No, I'm not. You brought out the woman in me. A woman with needs of her own."

We sat in the back of the boat, drinking our beer and talking. I told him all about school and some of my past lovers. I told him I eventually wanted to get into the business world and he offered to help me. Uncle Jim got into more details on why he and my aunt got divorced. He said it was a foregone conclusion that it was going to happen after my cousins were old enough for college. He also told me my aunt had lovers of her own but was more discreet than he was so he ended up getting the bad rap for their divorce but he was okay with that. Uncle Jim went on to tell me more about his business operations and how the past year was fairly successful for him. I got a glimpse of his business acumen when I joined him for his dinners when I was at school.

I could feel Uncle Jim's eyes on me the whole time we were talking, checking out my bare legs that were fully exposed except for a small string tie at my hips. My breasts were almost completely visible except for a small patch of fabric over my nipples. From behind, my entire ass was exposed except for the crack between my cheeks.

Uncle Jim told me, "The guys are going to love that bikini tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm not wearing this in front of them. I bought this just for you."

He grinned and said, "Bring it along anyway. Maybe you'll change your mind."

After a few beers, and feeling Uncle Jim's eyes on me with every move I made, I was feeling a bit frisky. When I went to the bathroom I loosened the strings to my top so my breasts were practically falling out and I pulled the back into the crack of my ass. When I came back to sit with him, there was another boat passing by us with several guys onboard and they began to give me catcalls and whistles when they saw my little bikini. I playfully shook my breasts and turned around to twerk for them which drew louder whistles.

I heard a couple of guys yelling, "Oh yeah, shake it, baby."

Uncle Jim was grinning as he watched and commented, "It looks like you have a group of admirers, Jenny. I think they like your bikini too."

"I feel so sexy wearing this and they're a safe distance away so I figured I'd have some fun too."

"Why don't you sit next to me, babe?"

When I sat down, Uncle Jim put his arm around my shoulder and we began to make out in the back of the boat. As we were kissing, I felt him tugging at the string around my neck and my top falling to expose my breasts.

He undid the other string and tossed it aside, saying, "You don't need this."

"But what if another boat comes by?"

"So what if they do, Jenny."

Uncle Jim then began to fondle and suck my breasts which left me helpless to object to my exposure. When his hand moved down between my legs, I instinctively parted them to give him easier access. I moaned as his finger began to massage my pussy through my bikini bottom. I didn't object when he began to tug at the strings of my bottom freeing my pussy from the confines of what remained of my bikini. By this time, I was stroking his erection so I pulled down his swim trunks so we could both be naked. We continued to kiss, lick, nuzzle, and grope each other.

When Uncle Jim got down on his knees and put my legs over his shoulders, I knew there was no turning back, not that I wanted to anyway. I felt his familiar tongue teasing and licking around my cunt before he dove in and began to tongue fuck me. I remember looking up as he began to lick me and seeing the clear blue sky with whisps of white clouds. I was enjoying having sex outside on a warm summer day with the boat gently rocking along with the waves of the lake. There was a soft, warm breeze brushing against my naked skin. All of these factors, along with the expert oral sex Uncle Jim was performing on me, brought me to orgasm.

Uncle Jim stood up with the glaze of my juices reflecting off his lips. When he sat down next to me, I knew what he wanted. It was now my turn to please him so I gladly got down on my knees and licked the length of his cock several times before sucking on just the head with my tongue swirling around it. Uncle Jim held my head still and slid his cock deeper into my mouth as my head started to bob. Having given him several blow jobs previously, I knew just what he liked and I soon had him squirming in his seat. I heard a nearby boat coming toward us and I tried to lift my head but Uncle Jim held my head on his erection.

I was too turned on to be embarrassed when I heard some male voices shouting, "Yeah baby, suck that dick," and "Oh shit, she's deep throating him."

For some reason, knowing that I got caught giving Uncle Jim a blow job turned me on even more and my head began to bob faster. When he put his finger under my chin, guiding my head off his dick, I knew just what my uncle wanted. I looked him in the eyes as I climbed on top of him, guided his cock into my pussy, and began to ride him slowly. My uncle clutched my ass and sucked on my tits as I rode him, rolling my hips as he pushed himself up at the same time. We were so fucking hot, we didn't care who saw us. Every few moments, I would turn my head to see our audience at a distance. There were three guys on the boat watching us and I would ride my uncle faster when I would look at them. When I began to tire, Uncle Jim lifted me without withdrawing from me and laid me back on the cushioned bench. He began to drive himself into me as I moaned.

"Moan louder, Jenny. I want you to let it loose."

"OHHHH, fuck me, Jim. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, fuck me hard."

"Louder. I want our friends to hear you."

I began to massage my clit and cried out, "FUCK ME. FUCK MY CUNT HARD. SHOVE YOUR COCK INTO ME."

I heard our friends yelling, "Oh shit, he's got a hot one there. Give it to her, dude."