Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know that all of my friends wanted to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes, I know. That's why my pussy is on fire."

"Did you want to fuck them too, Jenny?"

"I dunno."

"But you liked them looking at you, didn't you?" he asked as he spanked my ass again and again.

"Yes. I liked being a cock tease. I liked having them undress me with their eyes and I liked showing off my body to them."

"You're a fucking cock teasing slut, Jenny."

"I'm a cock teasing slut that needs to get fucked, Uncle Jim. Please fuck me. I need it bad."

Uncle Jim spanked me a few more times before he stood up which made me fall onto the floor before him. I didn't waste any time pulling his shorts down his legs and helping him step out of them. His erection bobbed in the air in front of my face. I took it in my hands and began to stroke him while licking his balls. I worked my way up his shaft and then sucked on the head while swirling my tongue around it.

I looked up at Uncle Jim with pure lust in my big brown eyes and took his entire manhood deep into my throat. I savored the taste of his dick in my mouth as my head bobbed. I had my hands on his ass pulling him towards me. I wanted to gobble every inch of him.

I was working furiously on Uncle Jim's hardon when he told me, "Come on up here, Jenny. I need to fuck that hot pussy of yours.."

I had mixed feelings. I wanted to keep sucking his cock all night long but my pussy needed some attention too.

"How do you want me, Jim?"

"Spread those beautiful legs for me first, babe."

I laid down on the bed and spread my legs as wide as I could, lifting my knees towards my chest, offering my young hot teen pussy to my uncle once again.

Uncle Jim stood there gazing at my juicy cunt and said, "Every time I fuck you, I can't believe how lucky I am. You're fucking gorgeous, Jenny."

"Shut the fuck up and put your cock in me. I need it bad and I need it now."

Uncle Jim snickered and knelt between my legs, rubbing his hard cock against my wet slit, teasing me.

"You're a cunt tease, Uncle Jim. Come on, put it in me."

"How bad do you want it, Jen?"

"I need to get fucked. I want and need your cock."

I tried pulling him towards me with my feet but he'd have none of that. He kept looking at me with a fucking grin on his face making me beg for his cock. I felt like a wanton whore. I had to get laid. Without warning, Uncle Jim drove the length of his dick into me which made me cry out in pleasure. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he began to pound my pussy. My hips bucked and writhed as he drove himself into me. I grabbed his ass to try and pull him in deeper.

My head was rolling from side to side while I cried out, "Oh god, oh god. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I was rubbing my clit as Uncle Jim pummeled my pussy and I came to a wild orgasm as I moaned, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

When I somewhat caught my breath, Uncle Jim turned me around on my knees to take me from behind. He drove himself into me while fondling my ass. I continued to rub my clit and, much to my surprise, I felt him stick his thumb up my ass. That made me cum for a second time. No one had ever done that to me before.

Uncle Jim told me, "I'm getting close. I want to cum in your mouth."

I enthusiastically turned around with my mouth wide open. Within a few seconds of taking Uncle Jim between my lips, he shot load after load after load into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all as best I could but there was just too much which forced me to gag. When I gagged, some of his cum spilled out of my mouth, over my lips, and down my chin. He kept shooting his jizz into my mouth which made me realize how turned on he got with my teasing all afternoon. Uncle Jim finally stopped cumming as I sucked him dry. He was losing his erection but I kept sucking, trying to get him hard again. I was disappointed when he pulled his shrinking dick from my mouth.

Uncle Jim lifted my head with his finger under my chin and commented, "You look lovely with my cum all over your lips."

I smiled and tried to wipe some of it off with my arm but he stopped me, "You look beautiful just the way you are."

I didn't wipe the cum off my face until later when we walked up to the lake house to clean up, get something to eat, and fuck one more time. In between all that, I sent my mom a text telling her I was staying at Uncle Jim's again because I was tired and didn't want to drive.

She responded, "That's fine. Just be careful. Love you."

Mom didn't have to say anything else. I knew just what she meant but what she didn't know was I had already crossed that bridge.

I replied, "I will. Love you too," and I went back to Uncle Jim's bedroom to fuck him again and fall asleep in his arms.