All Comments on 'Uncle Jim'

by Thormand1963

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot!

A little on the rough side but still very hot. It is the second story of yours that I've read and really enjoyed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The sex was kinda hot but....mixed feelings about how rough and really borderline abusive it was...

OK, so I hesitated to write this comment 'coz I wasn't sure if you would take it in the spirit of a constructive feedback it's meant to be. But then I decided to post it, because, as I said in the title, there were some good aspects about how hot and gripping you've made the sex, but in the end, the "roughness" went a bit too far. I wish you would consider how the story has really kind of eroticized some really violent sex, through the responses and narration by the narrator. I mean, phrases like "I was enjoying being the recepient of his hard and abusive fucking" ; "He was a 'sink or swim' kind of guy so he just pushed me down on his cock plunging quickly through my ring into my bowels. The initial pain was horrendous and my first thought was to jump off him..." ; "This time he was all out for his own orgasm, plowing me deep and hard and slapping my ass hard with his hand"

Mind you, I'm not saying rough sex between consenting partners doesn't happen. It does, and it's hot and sexy and fine, so long as both partners are consenting and into it. But in this fic, the power dynamic between "Uncle Jim" and the narrating nephew was so skewed to begin with, the fact that the dominating uncle was consistently inflicting this kind of - as you yourself put it- hard and abusive fucking - and the nephew getting off on it - didn't sit so well with me.

I supposed you could say that there sparse interludes of something resembling tenderness - like the younger dude laying in the crook of Jim's arm with his arm draped over his hairy chest; or when he felt it was "wonderful but weird to be sucking this mean mother fucker's nipple like a nursing baby". But apart from the one time Jim pumps the nephew's cock a few times while he was riding him, and the solitary time Jim sucks him off, it all seemed very one sided towards Jim getting off with some extremely rough fucking. Wish it had been more mutual.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot description of a tall, muscular, hairy chested and uncut horse hung stud, hairy armpits too. What is there not to like? More, please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish I had an Uncle with a huge cock that I could suck every morning.At night I woul want that beautiful huge dick plowing my tight ass .Damn I have a need and love of huge cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous