Uncle Ruins 'Straight' Teen's First

Story Info
Homophobic dad wants straight son - lets uncle test if he is gay.
1k words
4.24
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

It had been weeks since your folder of gay porn had been discovered. Weeks of shouting matches and abuse from your homophobic dad. Some days he said he didn't have a son while other days he prayed to his God for you to get 'better.'

You decided you'd play along. You got a girlfriend you didn't like and started going to the gym. You browsed straight porn on your devices and didn't bother clearing the history. It didn't take long for your dad to catch on and his temper softened.

Then it happened and all your progress vanished.

You on your bed fingering yourself. Your parents had left the house leaving you home alone - the first time they'd done that in a long time. As you let out a weak moan your door swung open.

You scrambled to cover yourself as your uncle walked into your room.

"U-uncle you're naked!" you exclaimed under your blankets.

He flexed his body - swaying his fat balls in the air. "Yeah sissy. I've got a job to do tonight. Your dad won't buy your 'straight' act until you prove it so tonight's your chance." He stalked forward and ripped the blankets off your body revealing your smaller lithe form. He smirked as his gaze travelled across your gorgeous bod.

"Daddy says if don't enjoy my attention he'll forgive you. You think you can do that?" You already knew you couldn't - just seeing him like this after so long abstaining from any gay media was torture. You covered your crotch shyly with your hands - trying to hide the almost-painful erection.

"I don't hear any complaints!" He laughed and sat on your chest - his large hairy form pinning you down. You almost went cross-eyed as you stared at his cock towering above your head. It's shadow reached from your chest to your forehead. It was incredible girthy - you had no idea how his poor wife had handled it to have so many children.

He shuffled forward smushing your face in his balls. "Tell me sissy - if I pulled those hands away from your crotch I wouldn't find a little erection of your own would I?" His hand grabbed a fistful of your hair and *pulled* you into full testicles muffling your response. "No? You're still not enjoying this? Good boy - making daddy so proud.."

As if in response he pulled back lining his monstrous cockhead to your lips. Your cheeks were crimson red with shame and lust - you'd never thought you'd get to lose your virginity to a guy never mind to your handsome uncle twice your age.

You watched his cumslit push out a thick drop of steamy precum. Without thinking you kissed it up - freezing as you waited for his reaction.

Both hands held your head in place as he pushed inside your virgin mouth. Your pink lips stretched around his monstrous girth. You tasted him across your tongue as he filled your mouth. Your jaw opened as much as it could. Spit dripped down your chin.

"Hmm what will your dad make of this?" He said cupping your face gently. "mmph!" you tried to respond as tears filled your eyes. "Just like that - keep looking into my eyes baby. You're making me feel young again!"

He pulled out and thrust forward - lifting his hips off your chest and kneeling over you. He squeezed your head between his legs as he fed you more incestuous inches. You didn't complain - dutifully swallowing him deeper and deeper as he quickened his pace. Finally you took him into your throat - not gagging due to all the practice you'd had on dildos - and he hilted inside of you.

"That's a good look on you - balls on your chin - face in my hairy crotch!" He mocked. "You have an amazing throat - I can't believe I waited this long to use it!" He began to fuck you like an animal without pausing for even a second to let you breath. Everything you could smell or see or taste or think was of your uncle's hot length ruining your throat.

"Do you swallow? Of course - you've never gotten to suck dick before. Let's find out if you like it - you're about to choke it all down fresh from the source. You can thank me later!"

At his words your smaller cock twitched and you felt yourself orgasm. You felt his cum in your throat before you tasted it as his thrusts shoveled it down your gullet. As he did, your untouched cock shot strings of pleasure over your chest even as you twisted your legs to try stop it. Your uncle pulled away partially and you felt your mouth fill up until your cheeks were bulging out. He pulled out but quickly shut your mouth with his hand. He pinched your nose so you had nowhere to take in the air you desperately needed.

"I'll let you breath when you swallow that up like a good pet." Your eyes begged him for reprieve but he offered none. You slowly drunk it all down as it took multiple swallows. It was incredibly hot and even delicious - like a liquid aphrodisiac. He let go of your nose and mouth and you inhaled in a deep breath. He wiped his softening cockhead clean on your smooth cheek.

"Let's see if you're still hard after tha-" He paused as he noticed the mess on your body. As he faced you again you could see a storm in his eyes - both of anger and desire. "You finished without touching yourself you little shit! Did I give you permission to cum? Aren't you just the precious thing huh? In the future I tell you when you can enjoy this!"

He left you there - a hot sweaty mess still panting from the borderline asphyxiation. His words echoed in your mind. *In the future.. did that mean he'd be back for more??*

You didn't think your dad would let you sleep another night in his house after this but maybe there was somewhere else you could go.

*I wonder if he'll be gentler or worse..* You bowed your head shamefully as you felt your nethers warm at the thought.