Uncle Saul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers

I tried to go faster, but it was making it more difficult not to gag. The faster and deeper he wanted me to go, the more I struggled on it.

"Get on your back, lay on your back for me my little sissy boy. I'll show you how we do this." he directed me.

Once I got on my back in the bed, he roughly pulled me to the edge til my head hung off the mattress. He got out of bed and stood up, positioning himself at the top of my forehead. He stretched my chin back to his cock, gripped my throat firmly and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

Danny went into a full force face fuck now. Fast and hard he raped my throat. He jammed his cock all the way down my stretched out throat til his balls slapped me in the forehead. If I thought he was rough before, he was really rough now. I choked and gagged like a madman on his cock. I slobbered, I drooled, I wretched and slobbered on his deep invasion of my throat. My throat spasmed and contorted involuntarily as he took what he wanted.

I fought through it as he used my throat like a fuck sleeve. I just held my mouth open as wide as I could as he repeatedly slammed his cock to the root with his balls banging my forehead and resting on my nose. I tried desperately to control my gagging and sputtering, but it was impossible.

Even with all the discomfort of being used so forcefully, it was at that moment that I realized this is exactly what I wanted.

I wanted my face fucked, I wanted my throat fucked. I wanted him to abuse me for his pleasure, I was loving being submissive to his cock. I wanted him to make me gag, it was so fucking hot to submit to his big cock. I still choked, I still slobbered and still gagged, but I relished every time he bottomed out in my throat causing me to gag. He was totally in control and I was his fuck toy. I loved it.

"Yea that's my slut bunny, take that dick til it's balls deep. Give me that throat to fuck. You're finding out what a submissive little cock sucker you are tonight huh?" he almost screamed at me.

"Keep that mouth open, you're gonna be my cum dump tonight slut. I'm gonna feed you a belly full of my seed before I finish." he groaned.

I did, I kept my mouth open and had now almost mastered my gag reflex while he pounded it as deep as it would go. I actually worried he was gonna bruise my lips he banged in so hard. He could make me gag when he ground it in as deep as possible and that was my favorite part. When he didn't try to gag me with his length, I would stretch my neck forward trying to make him gag me. He noticed this and said, "You got it all now huh baby girl? You like it when I long dick your throat hard now huh?"

My little dick was swaying back and forth as I grabbed onto it. I wanted to cum again desperately.

"Don't you dare touch your little cock bitch, I command 100% of your attention for my cock when you suck it." as he knocked my hands away from my cock.

Danny picked up his speed and depth, every stroke was balls deep and I wasn't gagging anymore. He was throat fucking me and I took every centimeter that he offered. I loved the feeling of being face fucked when he said, "Get ready my little faggot boy. I'm gonna cum straight down your pretty little throat."

I felt his cock twitch and his body stiffen when he said, "Here it comes girl, get your reward, eat your medicine. You know it will make you feel better. Eat your medicine."

His cock flexed and then pumped once really hard, while he had it completely buried in my throat to the root. The first blast went straight down my throat. I never tasted it as it was so deep, but I felt the warmth. Again it spasmed as another rope of cum flew down my throat. Another, another, and another, as he always timed them when he was completely buried so they went deep into my throat, straight to my stomach. I groaned with his cock in my throat as he pumped load after load into my belly.

I wanted it all, I wanted every drop, but after 7 or 8 squirts he pulled out and screamed at me, "Lean your head back as far as you can and open your mouth as wide as you can."

With that he pulled out of my throat and started jacking his cock hard and fast til he aimed and splattered a positively huge rope of hot cum directly on my forehead. It was absolutely massive as I felt it drool down my forehead into my scalp. Immediately after that he let the next spurt fly directly onto my nose, which started to drip down and puddle into my left eye. I closed that eye shut as the third spray went directly into my mouth.

I had never tasted cum before, not even my own, and I found it absolutely delicious. Sweet and syrupy, it turned me on so much knowing that this precious liquid that could create life, was being ingested by me. I felt it should be treated with the respect it deserved, not wasting a drop as I greedily closed my mouth and gulped it down.

"Hell yea bitch, keep your mouth open, I'm not finished yet, taste my cum in your mouth, savor my little baby makers. Don't swallow yet and don't miss a drop. Open wide bitch. I got plenty more." he directed me.

I know this sounds depraved and I guess it is. His rough sex, his degrading talk, calling me names, using me, ordering me around and fucking my throat raw, but I craved it. I never wanted this to end. I knew I was a gay cock slut then, and I had never been happier in my life.

I started to swallow as my moth was filling up, but Danny slapped the side of my face firmly, and said, "I told you to open your mouth bitch, I got more, you can swallow when I finish cumming. For now, just hold it in your mouth, let me fill your mouth." he said.

With that, Danny shot four more voluminous loads into my wide open mouth. My mouth was wide open like a baby bird waiting to be feed a worm. I dutifully waited for him to finish as I craved to please him. I lay there still wanting more as he finally emptied his nuts and pulled away.

"Show me that big load in your hungry little mouth before you swallow it." he instructed me.

I did, I sat up, carefully holding all his sperm that I collected in my mouth. Showing him proof that it was still there, I had to be careful it didn't spill out because there was so much.

Danny just smiled and said, "Good job my sissy bitch, now swallow that nut like a good slut."

I did, I gulped it down greedily. It was like my grand finale labor of love in finishing the servicing his cock.

"I want to fuck your ass now, but need to re-charge. You got any coke." he asked without missing a beat.

Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers
12