Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "You were expecting to make enough being a webcam model to cover your expenses?"

"Sure," Terra said. "Did you know that the average webcam model makes $58.77 an hour while broadcasting? Since I would be wearing a mask or other disguises to hide my identity, I would make a little less than average unless I did things during the broadcasts that made them more unique."

"What sort of other things?" I asked. "Not that I would have let you do it anyway."

Terra kissed me and said, "Kinkier things, like masturbating with strange objects or bringing another person onto the show to do things with me. Anyway, now that I have you as my Sugar Daddy, I want to explore other video options. Options like the video that you made earlier. I would really love for you and me to film our special times together, maybe even make an amateur porno. Then, I could digitally edit it to obscure our faces and post it to see what others thought. Wouldn't that be hot, Daddy?"

"Have you always been a closet exhibitionist?" I chuckled. "I don't know if I would like the entire world to be able to see my sweet, beautiful Sugar Baby. I don't share very well. I want you all to myself."

Terra shook her head and sadly said, "No, that doesn't work for me. I discovered today that I crave exploration and experiences that would require more than a single partner. I want to have a real dick in both my kitty and my ass at the same time at least once, so unless you can grow another dick, you would have to share me with another guy. I want to be completely 'air-tight' at least once, which would require three dicks. Depending on how much I enjoy those experiences, I might want to try pulling a train with five or six guys, and maybe even a gangbang. Daddy, there's too much that I want to experience before committing to a monogamous relationship. If you can't be my Sugar Daddy because of that, I understand."

I pulled her tighter against my chest and considered what Terra had said. My reluctance to share either Luna or Terra wasn't based upon my ego or selfishness; it was based on my wanting to protect them. I wanted them to feel confident and secure while experiencing their sexual growth, and keeping them exclusive was the easiest way for me to accomplish this. I expect that Eloise shared my beliefs, and that was one of her motivations for sending them both to me.

I had seen how much pleasure Terra had experienced when she was fisting herself with my cock in her ass, and I had to admit that it had felt damn good for me as well. What about Luna? Could I expect her to remain exclusive if I allowed her sister not to be?

I said to Terra, "I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no. What I suggest is that we wait until Luna gets home and then the three of us will discuss ways that everyone's needs and desires are met. What do you say?"

Terra smiled at me and said, "That's fair. In the meantime, I want to find as many ways possible for me to enjoy the one dick that I do have."

"Only if I get to enjoy my newest Sugar baby just as much, and I think I'll start by giving her a massage. Come on."

~~~

Since Terra had quit her job, there were no compelling reasons for us to drive back to Gainesville on Wednesday other than that is when Eloise would be expecting us, and Terra wanted to move more of her belongings from her bedroom in Gainesville to the townhouse she would be sharing with Luna.

Terra had wanted to drive her new car, an Audi S5 Cabriolet identical to Luna's, only a lighter shade of blue, but I explained that taking my truck would be more practical for moving boxes full of her belongings. The added benefit of me driving and her using the time to give me a loving blowjob couldn't be ignored either.

A nondescript sedan was pulling away from the curb in front of the house when I pulled my pickup into the driveway next to Eloise's car. We saw Eloise standing in the front doorway holding some papers. She saw us approaching and smiled brightly. She clutched the papers in one hand as she ran and jumped into my arms.

I laughed and said, "Well, I'm happy to see you too, Baby."

"Not as happy as I am to see you, Daddy," she said as she thrust the papers at me.

I released my hold on Eloise and let her slide down my body to stand beside me. I looked at the top page of the documents she had given me and immediately understood her jubilation.

"What's going on, Mom? Terra asked in confusion.

Eloise wrapped both of her arms around my left bicep and answered her daughter, "I've just been served with divorce papers. Jasper is moving in with another woman!"