Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the short duration of the rest of our trip, Terra kept humming, and occasionally singing a few verses of some familiar song. She caught me listening intently at one point and turned towards me, singing,

"Take your passion

And make it happen

Pictures come alive

You can dance right through your life

What a feeling"

What? Is she picturing herself as Alexandria Owens and me as Nick Hurley now? Then I considered how nice it might be to see Terra dance for me. Yeah, I could handle a Flashdance from Terra.

Terra had only been to my townhouse a few times over the years, and she had entered through the front door each of those times. Now, I directed her to the alley that ran behind the buildings which allowed access to the garages. Following my directions, she pulled into my garage and expertly positioned the Corvette beside my pick-up, turned the engine off, and held out her hand with the key fob in her palm.

When I reached over to take the fob, she grabbed my hand and brought it to her lips. Her voice turned sultry as she said, "Thanks for letting me drive your car."

"You're very welcomed," I replied. "Come on, let's get in the house. I don't know about you, but I could use something to drink."

I retrieved her duffle bag from the trunk and then let Terra lead us into the house. Her perfect ass drew my attention as I walked behind her. The light blue Chino shorts that she wore fit her so snug that little about her ass was left to the imagination. If I thought that her ass looked familiar, I would be right. I had seen virtually identical asses on her sister and mother. God bless good genes!

I tossed her duffle bag onto the couch in the living room and then headed for the dining room, where my bar was located. "What would you like to drink?" I asked Terra over my shoulder.

Terra was looking around the living room; studying it as if looking for something different from her last visit here almost a year ago. Maybe she was searching for some sign that her sister frequented my house; some evidence that proved her suspicions. She turned towards the French doors leading to the backyard and said, "Anything is fine. Just fix me whatever you're having."

Leaving Terra to her exploring, I mixed up a pitcher of Margaritas and added a generous amount of ice to it. After salting the rims of two glasses, I went in search of my wayward niece.

I found her wandering around the backyard near the rear of the townhouse that I had set Luna up in. Yes, when Luna moved in next door, I had removed the portion of the fence that had separated the two backyards; creating a larger yard and providing a private route from Luna's home to mine.

I set the pitcher and glasses onto the table on my patio and then took a seat and waited for Terra to join me. I saw her hold her hands up to the glass of Luna's French doors to look inside and hollered to her, "I can unlock the door if you want to get a better look at where your sister lives."

Terra strode over to where I was seated and said, "I'm not convinced that Luna lives there, at least not very often. I think that she lives here, with you, her Sugar Daddy."

I pointed to a chair and said, "Have a seat."

As Terra sat, I poured her a glass of the Margarita and slid it to her. I raised my glass in a toast and said, "Here's to getting to know each other better."

Terra took a small sip of her drink, kicked off her sandals, and then stared at me expectantly. Something over my shoulder caught her attention and she asked, "You didn't have a hot tub spa before, did you?"

"No, it's only been here a few months. We can go into it later if you want. Did you bring a bathing suit?"

Terra grinned and asked, "Does Luna wear a bathing suit when she's in it with you?"

Her beautiful blue eyes were locked onto mine in anticipation of my answer. I simply shook my head.

"Then I won't need one either. Tell me about your arrangement with Luna. Everything. Please."

I sighed and said, "I was hoping that your mom or Luna would be able to explain things to you since it was all their idea, but since they're not here..."

"Wait! It was my mom's idea for you to be Luna's Sugar Daddy?"

I explained to Terra the concerns that Eloise had shared about choices that Luna had been considering to pay for necessities while in college, including her becoming a paid escort or an exotic dancer. Luna would have never accepted my financial support without being able to offer something in return. Eloise thought that what Luna had to offer me was her hyperactive libido, and Luna agreed.

"And what about my mom? You claim that you're not having sex with her, so why are you supporting her too?"

"I've been supporting her and you," I explained. "That was part of the deal between Luna, your mom, and me. I was no longer going to let the three women most important in my life do without the things that they deserved. Luna was so desperate to find a solution to her financial needs that she was willing to put her physical and emotional safety at risk. I won't let that happen to her, I won't let it happen to your mom, and I won't let it happen to you. Changes needed to be made in your lives, so I made these changes conditional on my support. Your mom taking classes at Brenau was one of those conditions."

Terra considered what I had said as she continued to sip on her drink, slowly working her way around the salted rim. When the glass was empty, she set it on the table and said, "So, you're telling me that you have been my Sugar Daddy for months now and I didn't know it."

I shrugged in response.

"And that's what my mom meant when she advised me to ask my 'other' daddy to co-sign for my car loan?"

I shrugged again and nodded.

"But you won't co-sign for me, will you?"

I shook my head and asked, "Would you like another drink?"

Terra nodded and waited until her glass was filled. She then asked, "What does Luna do for you as her Sugar Daddy?"

I considered her question before answering, "She does whatever she wants. My only expectations are that she is sexually exclusive to me and that she graciously accepts everything I do for her, anything that I give to her, and anything that I teach her."

"I could do that," Terra said, barely louder than a whisper. It was almost as if she was trying to convince herself by speaking her thoughts out loud.

I pushed my chair back from the table and said, "Come here, Baby."

There was no hesitation as Terra rose and walked around the table. As she drew close enough, I took one of her hands and pulled her onto my lap. She placed one arm around my shoulder and let the other drop to her thigh.

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "What works for Luna and me doesn't have to work for you. You and I can have a completely different arrangement with different expectations. The only common ones would be those to which your mother agreed; to graciously accept my financial support as a sign of my love."

Terra snuggled her head against my neck, "I guess I've been kinda doing that for the last few months without knowing it. Can I call you, Daddy, too?"

"Sure, Baby, if you want to."

"Can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything. I don't ever want there to be secrets between us."

Terra snuggled tighter against me and said, "I was so happy when you invited me to come home with you. I was hoping that you and I could get closer. I have felt guilty for so long about my fantasies of you and me, but I wasn't going to let that guilt stop me from trying to seduce you while I am here."

I placed a finger under Terra's chin and lifted it until our eyes met. "How much experience do you have?"

Without taking her eyes from mine, Terra answered, "I have had sex with one boy and one girl..."

"At the same time?" I asked.

"No, different times, months apart," Terra admitted. "I didn't have an orgasm either time. I've only had those when I play with myself and think about you making love to me. Will you do that?"

"Play with you or make love to you?" I teased.

Terra smiled and said, "Maybe you could make playful love to me..."

I pulled her into my arms as I stood, saying, "Maybe I could."

Carrying her up the stairs to my bedroom was a breeze. Just like Eloise and Luna, Terra was less than five feet tall and weighed hardly anything. Where Luna was a virtual clone of her mother from head to toe, Terra had the medium brown Hispanic skin tone of her sister and mother, but slightly lighter hair due to the natural highlights. Then there were the piercing blue eyes which gave her that beautiful exotic look that would have most people guessing at her ethnicity.

Lowering her from my arms and leaving her standing on my bed brought our height into perfect alignment for me to bring my lips to hers. After my experiences with Luna, I shouldn't have been surprised when Terra began kissing me as sensuously, as passionately, and as desperately as her mother always had. Her hands flew to the back of my head as she captured my lips more completely and tried to tickle my tonsils with her tongue.

With Terra so focused on our kiss, I took the liberty of beginning to unbutton her short cotton blouse. I doubt that she noticed my progress until she felt me begin to pull it off her shoulders. She dropped her arms to allow the garment to slide off of them and then quickly returned her hands to the back of my head, intensifying her kiss even more.

Her lacy white bra closed in front, or I should say in this case, it opened in front. Releasing the clasp and then pushing the sides away from each other revealed to me her pert C-cup breasts in all their youthful glory. I cupped each breast gently and began to slowly fondle and tease. Terra had the smallest nipples I had ever seen on a woman but they grew exponentially under my fingers.

I don't know whether Terra sensed my desire to get her nipples into my mouth or if that was her own selfish desire, but she abruptly broke our kiss and used her hands to guide my head to her chest. Her moans as I took turns suckling on her breasts encouraged me to nibble, lick, suck, and fondle her far more than I had ever done with Luna. The ripples that I felt low in her tight abdomen were accompanied by Terra's quivering moans.

"Oh, my God, what are you doing to me?" Terra gasped. "You have my breasts on fire with your mouth. They have never felt like this before!"

I moved her hands from the back of my head and placed one on each of her bare breasts. "Keep them warm for me, Baby," I instructed. Terra took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and continued to pleasure herself as my mouth worked its way slowly down her stomach and my hands worked to release the top button on her Chino shorts.

"Oh, Daddy, you're going to make me cum!" Terra cried as I placed little biting nibbles all around her belly button.

I was able to move my head out of the way just in time as Terra's legs gave out and she fell gasping onto the bed. I watched her writhing in orgasmic bliss for several seconds before once more attempting to get her shorts off. The light blue color had darkened between her legs and when I was able to finally pull them off of her, I found her white cotton panties drenched.

"Baby?" I asked. "Are you a squirter?"

Raising her head to look at me, Terra said, "I don't know, but I wouldn't mind a lot more research to find out for certain. I can tell you that I have never cum that hard in my life, and you hadn't even touched my kitty yet. I guess my pent-up lust for you is making a grand entrance."

I chuckled and said, "You rest for a minute while I get undressed, and then we'll continue getting to know one another."

Terra seemed disappointed with my answer, but she slowly nodded and rolled onto her stomach. I rose once more and quickly undressed as Terra watched me. Having already witnessed Luna's reaction to the same reveal of my cock, I wasn't surprised by either Terra's gasp or the subsequent smile on her lips.

"You're bigger than any of my toys!" Terra exclaimed, and she quickly removed her wet panties and tossed them off the bed. Someone seemed anxious.

I was busy pulling a couple of absorbent pads out of a box I kept in the closet. I had learned that the Lacayo women and wet spots - huge wet spots - went hand-in-hand and their penchant for multiple orgasms and multiple sex sessions resulted in an empty linen closet unless I had the foresight to place one of these pads down first.

Having my head in the closet when Terra had removed her panties, I hadn't noticed the sparkling reflection from her ass until I returned to the bed with the pad and prepared to spread it out. Leaning over her to examine the source of the reflection, I recognized a ruby-colored butt plug was inserted between her ass cheeks.

Terra saw me examining it. She smiled even broader, and said, "I told you that I had planned to seduce you while I am here. I am preparing my butt as an enticement should it become necessary."

I motioned for her to scoot over some on the bed so that I could place the pad in the center of it. I asked, "Have you had anal sex before?"

"Not with another person, but I like how it feels to have this in my butt when I play with one of my dildos in my kitty. I feel so much fuller and more satisfied with both of my holes filled. Is that okay with you, Daddy?"

I nodded and said, "Roll over, Baby. Lay in the middle of the Pad."

Terra did as I instructed. Once she was lying on her back, with her knees bent and her legs spread, I grabbed the edge of the pad and used it to slide her body down so that her feet hung off the end of the bed. I grabbed both of her ankles and lifted them to the very edge of the bed, which pushed her thighs back and exposed her to me completely. I saw the ruby-red top of the butt plug pulsing in and out as Terra used her sphincter to force the stimulating movements. I decided that I would leave the butt plug alone even though I really wanted to rim her asshole with my tongue.

Unlike Eloise and Luna, Terra had a Brazilian wax job done on her pubic hair, leaving her with just a thin strip of light brown hair directly above her pussy. I wondered how long it took for a wax job like this to grow back. I really do prefer my women to look like women and not someone awaiting puberty. Tera was right at the limit of what I found acceptable.

If finding her pussy area almost entirely bald was disappointing, my first deep inhalation of her scent certainly made up for it. I was three for three now with both daughters' pussies emulating the scent of their mother. I dipped my tongue into the base of her pussy and was rewarded with the same sweet flavored arousal that I had first discovered with Eloise and continued to savor with Luna, and now Terra.

Terra raised her hips repeatedly as my tongue penetrated her, trying to force more of it inside of her dripping pussy. I took this as her craving a deeper penetration but I wasn't yet ready to fuck her. Instead, I inserted first one, followed by a second finger into her pussy, and focused my oral activities on her labia and clitoris. I paid close attention to her reactions to learn how she liked to be stimulated.

Terra moaned her approval and panted, "I've seen girls receive oral sex in pornos, but I never imagined it could feel this good. I can feel an orgasm building with every movement you make down there. Please don't stop, Daddy. This is so much better than me playing with myself."

I paused to answer her, "I'll get you off, Baby. Are you telling me that you've never had anyone do this for you? I thought that you had been with a girl?"

I intensified my efforts to stimulate both her clit and her G-spot and felt the familiar ripples starting in her abdomen as she answered me.

"No, no one," she panted. "The girl I was with just kissed me a lot and played with my boobs while I used one of my dildos on her. Oh, Daddy, I'm getting closer. This feels so different than my toys. Oh, fuck, I love ittttt!"

Terra erupted. That's the only way to describe it. As my fingers were forced out of her pussy, what felt like a gallon of female ejaculate burst against my face, going up my nose, in my eyes, and down my throat. I felt it dripping into my ears from the top of my head. My chin felt like someone had hit it with a hammer, which I now know is what a butt plug feels like when it gets ejected under the muscular force of an orgasm.

I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face while Terra recovered. I picked up the butt plug upon returning to the bed and examined it. It was larger than I had expected it to be. Terra must have had almost four inches of the thing inside her ass with just the ruby knob showing, and its circumference was almost as impressive. Not as wide as my cock, but easily as wide as two of my fingers would be. I set it on the nightstand next to the bed and laid down next to Terra.

"I want to feel you inside me," Terra said as she rolled over and grabbed my semi-erect cock with both hands and began stroking it. "I mean, I want to do everything with you, like giving you a blowjob, but right now, I need you to make me a woman. I need to feel your love for me at my core."

Without waiting for me to respond, Terra pushed on my chest until I was laying flat on my back. Swinging one leg over me, Terra stood once more on the bed and slowly began to squat over me. When she was low enough for her hands to reach my cock, she took it into one and used the other to spread her pussy and position me for entry.

I watched her beautiful face as the knob at the head of my cock first touched her outer lips. She paused there and used her hand to rub the sensitive head of my cock up and down her pussy, lubricating it and stimulating herself in the process. Her eyes were closed while she concentrated on putting me inside her pussy. Feeling the head of my cock slipping into her tight, almost virgin love tunnel was the most amazing experience I have ever had. It only got better as more and more of my cock was accepted by her pussy.

Terra's eye shot open when she felt the head of my cock touch her cervix. She glanced down to see almost three inches at the base of my cock still outside of her pussy. As with Luna and Eloise, Terra also discovered that our height difference presented challenges with certain desires or physical positions of our bodies. With my cock buried in her pussy, her torso wasn't long enough to allow her face to reach mine when she tried to kiss me. If she raised up so that only the very tip of my cock remained inside her, then our lips could meet. I helped her by bending my knees and thrusting up into her as we kissed, which quickly had her once more on the verge of cumming.

Remembering her earlier comment about the butt plug, I reached over to the nightstand and picked it up. Its surface had dried since being ejected from her ass, so I held it in front of her eyes until she recognized what I was holding. She broke our kiss and swiftly put the butt plug into her mouth to lubricate it. Once it was wet to her satisfaction, she handed it back to me and said, "Thank you for remembering, Daddy. You already fill me so good, but I really do want to experience both holes being filled. Please put it in my ass, Daddy."

With one hand, I lifted Terra until just the head of my cock remained in her pussy. As her lips once more attacked mine with a kiss, I reached around her and began probing for her ass with the pointed tip of the butt plug. I found her rosebud and was just preparing to slowly push the rest of the butt plug in when I felt one of Terra's hands reach back and slam into the back of my hand, jamming the butt plug into her in one quick, single motion. She grunted and then began sinking back onto my cock in her pussy.