Uncle Sugar Daddy: Terra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy, do you feel it? Imagine if that was another dick pushing in and out of me, Daddy. Would you like to feel that? I know that I would."

It did feel damn good to feel the increased tightness created by the butt plug, but the little mini orgasms being generated in Terra felt even better. The ripples from her abdomen had moved to her pussy and were doing unbelievable things to my cock. It was like being in one of those vibrating masturbation sleeves that I had seen advertised, only a thousand times better because it was a real-life warm and sexy young lady's body causing the sensations.

I can generally hold off cumming for an extended time, but Terra's body and her butt plug friend were putting me to the test. She was emitting loud, guttural moans as she bent over on top of me and allowed me to pump into her. I think it was a surprise to both of us when the butt plug shot across the room, Terra was launched off my cock, and Niagara Falls appeared over my bed.

Since I had been holding Terra's hips while pounding her, I was able to keep her body from flying off the other side of the bed. I pulled her down onto my chest and became worried that she might be having a seizure or something due to the way her body continued to shake.

When she finally spoke, it was almost incoherent, "I fucking love fucking my fucking Daddy," was one phrase I could understand. I let her calm down further before getting up and searching for the butt plug again. It was on the floor next to the toilet in the bathroom. Wow!

It looked like someone had taken a garden hose to my bedspread and Terra was laying peacefully in the middle of it cooing softly when I returned from the bathroom. I stood at the foot of the bed, admiring her post-orgasmic beauty. When she noticed me, she crawled to the end of the bed and looked up at me.

"Can I taste me on you, Daddy?"

I don't know why she asked the question because she certainly didn't wait for a reply before starting to lick her juices off of my shaft with her tongue. Satisfied that she had cleaned every trace of her from my cock. Terra rolled onto her back, letting her head hang off the end of the bed with her mouth wide open.

Closing her mouth enough to speak, she said, "Please fuck my mouth, Daddy,"

I bent my knees enough to lower my cock to her lips. Terra placed her hands behind my thighs and pulled me into her mouth. Satisfied that I was now close enough, she released my legs and brought one hand up to caress my balls but kept one on my thigh, continuing to pull me closer.

With the back of her head against the foot of the bed and my legs in front of her face, Terra couldn't move her mouth on my cock, so I started slowly sliding in and out of her myself. It was a different feeling to have her tongue playing with the top of my cock rather than the bottom but with her upside down, that's the best I could hope for, or so I thought.

Terra never missed a lick or released my cock as she deftly rolled over onto her stomach and began bobbing her mouth up and down my shaft in earnest. Her lips and tongue worked over my erection with the expertise of a much older woman. Drool fell from her lower lip as her tongue lashing of my cock continued. She rose onto her knees and wiped a large strand of drool off of her chin with her hand. Her saliva-covered fingers went to her pussy and were soon sliding in and out in rhythm to her bobbing mouth.

After a few minutes, my suspicion that Terra was losing focus on my cock in her mouth was verified as she pulled back, looked at me with glazed eyes, and said, "I did it, Daddy! I got my entire hand inside my kitty!"

Terra turned around on the bed and presented her ass to me. With her on her knees with her legs spread, I could clearly see her right hand buried in her pussy beyond the wrist. She was resting her body on her left elbow as she looked back at me and asked, "Do you have anything to lubricate my butt, Daddy?"

I stepped over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and removed a bottle of personal lubricant that Luna kept handy for us. Returning to the foot of the bed, I pulled Terra closer to the edge and squirted a generous amount of the lubricant onto the crack of her ass, and began working it in and around her rosebud with my fingers.

"Do you want some on your hand?" I asked Terra.

"Oh, Daddy, if my butt was as wet as my kitty, you wouldn't need to lubricate it. I'm surprised that you don't hear the squishing sound that my hand is making because I can sure feel it. Put it in me, Daddy. Put your hard dick into my butt."

"Okay. Let me know if it hurts."

I tried to go slow; I really did. I slid my cock into her tight, young rosebud, slowly sinking past her sphincter. I waited a moment to cherish the feeling of my cock being in this gorgeous young girl's ass. With her entire hand in her pussy, Terra's ass was so tight, it felt like the hand in her pussy was grabbing my cock. I then started rhythmically pumping in and out of my niece, feeding her more of my cock each time. I listened to her cries of passionate lust increasing as I fucked her ass.

Finally, I had all of my cock in Terra's ass. "You've got it all now, baby. How does it feel?"

"No more talking, Daddy, just fuck me."

Who was I to argue? I placed one hand on her right hip and used my left hand to reach up and grab her ponytail. I alternated pulling her hips back into me while using her hair to pull her back the next time. Terra was screaming in pleasure and I could feel the pounding that she was giving her pussy as I plundered her ass with my cock.

With her hand shoved inside her pussy as far as it was, when Terra's climax arrived, her hand seemed to get trapped by all of her orgasmic contractions because it remained firmly inside her. I felt pressure from her insides trying to force my cock out of her ass, but I held on and rode her like she was a bucking bronco, listening to her scream, "More! More! More!"

I swear that it seemed like her orgasm lasted at least ten minutes, but I realize that it was more like a continuous series of orgasms that Terra had enjoyed. When she slowly pulled her hand out of her pussy, I still felt the tightness of her ass around my cock, but there was a definite "emptiness" associated with it.

Terra was now using both elbows to support herself as she began slamming her ass back into me with a new determination. "I want your cum, Daddy, but I don't want it in my butt. Will you cum on my face? I've seen girls get facials in pornos, and I think it looks so hot that I would like to try it with you. Okay?"

Her request was prophetic. I sensed the first inkling of my orgasm and then felt it building incredibly fast. Resisting the desire to remain inside of Terra's remarkable ass, using it to milk the load that I knew would be arriving soon, I pulled out and used my hand to finish the job.

Terra must have performed some sort of somersault or another maneuver when she felt me pull out of her ass because she was instantly once more laying on her back, with her head directly below my erupting cock. Her eyes remained open as she watched my cum spraying out, giggling when the first spurt landed between her breasts and continuing to giggle as each subsequent spurt struck a different part of her beautiful face.

My legs were like jelly by the time I had finally stopped cumming. I sat beside my niece at the foot of the bed and saw her smiling at me. "How are you feeling, Baby?"

"Sorry for the language, but I feel FUCKING amazing. Tired, and maybe a little tender inside, but that was the most exciting, kinky, and even romantic experience I have ever had. I knew that you would rock my world, Daddy, and you didn't disappoint. Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine. Why don't you go wash up and then we can discuss things further?"

Terra sat up and looked around the room, "Do you know where my cell phone ended up?"

I stood and walked to where her shorts lay on the floor. I picked them up and said, "It's still in your pocket. What do you need it for right now?"

Terra turned around on the bed a returned to the position where she was laying on her back with her head hanging over the end. Looking up at me with lust-filled eyes, she said, "I want you to take a picture of my face with your cum on it. I want to always be able to look at it and remember my first facial."

I simply shrugged and started taking pictures of her face from different angles. When I stopped, Terra began to rise but I asked her to wait. I put her cell phone onto the nightstand and picked mine up. I captured her beautiful face, but unlike the pictures that I took with her cell phone, I also stepped back so that her entire naked body was on display for the camera.

Terra realized what I was doing and said, "Switch to video, Daddy, and let me know when you're ready."

I pressed the icon to switch from still photos to video and said, "All set..."

I stood there and filmed as Terra used her right hand to scoop up a large glob of my cum off of her chest and brought it to her mouth where she made a sensuous show of sucking it off of her fingers, savoring it on her tongue, and then swallowing it.

I stopped the video right after she smiled and said, "You taste so good, Daddy."

When I lowered my cell phone, Terra jumped off the bed and scooted quickly into the bathroom. I hollered after her, "Meet me in the hot tub spa when you're ready. I'll have our drinks refreshed and waiting for you."

"Okay, Daddy."

While I waited for Terra in the hot tub, I reflected on the differences between her and Luna. It would seem that Luna had arrived at my door with more experience than her sister, but Terra came to me with greater knowledge and curiosity about her sexuality. Both girls had expressed interest in exploring and sharing new sexual experiences with me, but how willing would they be to share their time with me?

A tone indicating a new text message came from my cell phone. Before I could get to the phone on the table, a second tone was heard. I dried my hands and picked up the phone, noticing that the first text was from Luna. I opened it and saw a picture of her back with her holding her long brown hair over her shoulder, leaving the back of her neck exposed. In an area that would always be covered by her hair when worn in most styles, were two words written in small script lettering.

I had to zoom in on my screen to verify what the words said. They were, "Daddy's Girl".

I hit the icon to call Luna and heard her giggling as she answered, "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Please tell me that it is a jagua tattoo," I replied as I carried my phone back and resumed my place in the hot tub.

"Of course, Daddy. I know your feelings about permanent tattoos. This one will fade within six weeks, but until then, you will know that I am visibly marked as your Sugar Baby."

I knew that the sentiment that Luna was attempting to convey was more for her emotional benefit than mine. I needed to find more ways of building her faith in how proud I was of her and our relationship, both as uncle/niece and as Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby. My reticence towards blatant displays of affection, while we were in public, had been to protect her. If I was to take Luna to places farther from the eyes of people who might recognize her from one of her classes, I would still look like some old perverted guy robbing the cradle, but I could demonstrate to her my pride in being seen with her.

Now though, I would also have to consider Terra. I had no idea how these two Sugar Babies would feel about sharing time with me. I needed to get that discussion started.

"Baby, you know that Terra came home with me today..."

Luna giggled and said, "Yes, and I'm sure that your Vette isn't the only thing that she has been riding in, or on. Did you have fun together?"

"You don't mind sharing me with your sister?

"Gosh, Daddy, I've been sharing clothes, toys, food, beds, and almost everything I have ever had with Terra our entire lives. I've been busting at the seams waiting for her to start college so that she could join us. I love being with you, Daddy, but I've missed my sister. Sharing you won't be an issue with either of us."

"Okay, Baby. When you get home next weekend, we'll all sit down and discuss things. I assume you'll be okay with sharing your townhouse with Terra?"

"Sure. Why do you think I have been holding off finding a roommate? I wanted to wait for Terra. Oh, Daddy, now I am even more excited to come home!"

I chuckled at Luna's exuberance and the relief that her comments had brought to my concerns. Now, as long as Terra felt the same way, we should be able to make this threesome work out. "I said, "Don't rush it, Baby. Enjoy your time there with your friends. Terra and I need to spend some time discussing her options, just like I did with you."

"I know, Daddy. Just tell her to call her older sister if she has any concerns about our relationship or keeping our Daddy happy together."

"I love you, Baby, and thanks for the tattoo. I might have to reconsider my position on permanent tattoos now, though."

"I love you too, Daddy. Bye."

Since I already had my cell phone in my hand and Terra hadn't come out to join me yet, I decided to go ahead and make my promised call to Eloise.

"Hi, Daddy," she answered. "I guess that Terra got you both home safely."

"Hi, Baby, and Terra did great driving us here. Have you heard anything from Jasper yet?"

"No, I'm sure he's shacked up somewhere pouting. I'll try giving him a call in the morning if I don't hear from him before then. Right now, I'm wishing that I had come home with you too. I don't think I am going to do well with an empty nest. My girls and I grew up together. I haven't been alone since I was seventeen, and I didn't do so well back then."

"You're much more mature, with more self-confidence, and far greater strength than when you were seventeen," I assured her. "You may be lonely at times, but for as long as I live, you, Eloise, will never be alone."

"Lonely can still be hard. You're keeping Terra, aren't you?"

"We haven't decided anything yet. I want to offer her options that work for her and what she wants to do with her life. Luna wants her sister to live with her, and I think that might be Terra's choice as well, but it will be for her to make that choice. I think that the best that you and I can do is to respect her choice and support it."

"That's easy for you to say, you'll have my two daughters right next door," Eloise lamented. She then added, "When they're not in your bed, that is."

She knew that I offered her daughters far more than an occasional, well frequent, opportunities to safely explore their sexualities, but this aspect of our relationships was what Eloise was most troubled by.

"Listen," I told her, "I'll bring Terra back on Wednesday and we'll all sit down and discuss options for both of you."

"What options do I have?" Eloise said with barely disguised emotion. "I am married to a man that isn't ever home and two daughters living with the man that I love."

Her tears were evident in her voice when she said, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I better go."

She disconnected before I could respond. I considered calling her back, but Terra walking through the French doors distracted me. Good God, she was beautiful! She was as naked as I had left her, but with her hair now released from the ponytail and swaying from side to side as she ran to join me in the hot tub. Her freshly scrubbed face was as radiant as her smile.

Terra climbed into the water and immediately moved to sit on my lap. Placing both arms around my neck, she placed her lips against mine and kissed me gently.

"Daddy?" Terra softly asked. "Is okay for me to love you?"

I brushed my fingers against her cheek. "Baby, we can't control whom we love. I just ask that you always think of your future and what's best for you. Loving me romantically would carry challenges and risks that you might not even understand, but your mother does. Please share your feelings with her, and respect her advice."

Terra giggled before saying, "My mom is pretty smart. Look how well her advice to 'ask my other Daddy' has turned out."

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Now it's time for some 'Daddy' advice. I've already spoken to Luna, and we think that you two should share the townhouse next door. Are you okay with that?"

Terra considered my suggestion for a few seconds before responding, "In principle, that makes sense, but what about my job? The commute would be over an hour each way."

"I want you to quit your job," I told her. "You should spend the few months before you start at UGA deciding what you want to do with your life after college. You don't have to declare a major immediately like your sister did, but try to find something that you'll be passionate about your entire life and get ready to go after it."

"I already know what I want to study. Filmography."

I considered her budding love of photography and understood why she would want to explore transitioning from still photos to films. A sudden memory of my recent video of her in my bedroom started my cock to twitch under her butt and she felt it.

"Can I see the video, Daddy?"

I silently handed her my cell phone and watched Terra as she found the most recent video file and started playing it. The whole video was just a ten-second clip but Terra let it repeat several times, squirming on my lap more each time. I was tempted to lean down and take one of her nipples into my mouth, but I was afraid that she would drop my phone if I got her too excited.

She finally handed my phone back to me and said, "That is so hot!"

"I think so too," I confessed.

Terra hugged me tightly and said, "Since you told me what Luna was considering as a job to pay her expenses while in college, I suppose I should tell you what I have been considering and explain why I want to major in filmography. Let me run upstairs to get my phone so you can see an example."

Terra jumped out of the hot tub and ran dripping wet into the house. I was silently praying that she didn't slip and hurt herself on the ceramic tile floor. My prayers were answered as she was soon safely climbing back into the hot tub while holding her cell phone up so that it didn't get wet. She handed me her phone and got repositioned on my lap. Once she was comfortable, she took her phone back.

Searching for something for a few seconds, Terra explained, "I couldn't afford the cost of starting my own website, so I had researched those that I could use which wouldn't demand too much of my earnings for hosting me..."

"Hosting you?" I asked.

"Yeah, there are websites that get a lot of traffic that allow people, mostly girls, to stream live webcam sessions, post videos that members can download, and even chat with people who pay a fee. Here, this is a video that I made as a kind of audition to try and get one of the websites to take me on."

She had found the file that she had been searching for and turned her phone so that I could see the screen. Her cell phone must have been on a tripod or positioned on her dresser so that it captured only the bottom half of her bed. That half was where a naked Terra was on her hands and knees, with her ass pointed at the camera. Her ruby-red butt plug was visible as she looked back over her shoulder and began speaking. Her facial features were blurry and unrecognizable.

"Hi, everyone, my name is Terra, and I love being watched...."

I did watch as she brought a pink vibrator to the lips of her pussy and slowly began teasing her clit. The increasing wetness as she stimulated herself was evident by the gleaming lips of her pussy and the sheen on the vibrator when she began slowly pushing it in and out. I stopped the video and handed the phone back to her.