Uncle Toby's Memoirs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weather was now warmer the girls had stopped wearing stockings several weeks ago. As a consequence, it was easy to calculate that Peter was wearing three items of clothing while Vicky wore two. They began by simultaneously removing their blazers. I fancied I could make out two dents of Vicky's nipples pushing against her dress, but I may only have imagined it. From where I was sitting Peter's erection was obvious as it pushed out the front of his pants, but it was unlikely to be so obvious from across the room.

Vicky paused in her stripping as she waited for Peter to remove his shirt. This was perfectly understandable and I just sat there silently willing him to get a move on. Finally his shirt was removed, and Vicky started unbuttoning her dress while Peter began unfastening his trousers. Through the narrow gap in the front of Vicky's dress I could see a continuous strip of skin which confirmed the lack of a bra. They both paused and their eyes met again. Then all of a sudden it happened.

Out of the very corner of my eye I could see Peter's trousers drop and his white bottom come into view. My peripheral vision was more than I wished to waste on him as I focused my eyes on the angel immediately in front of me. Her gorgeous large breasts came into view first as she hesitated for a second, holding her dress around her waist before allowing it to drop to the floor. She self-consciously held her hands in front of her before forcing them to drop to her sides. The image was captivating and is still as firmly etched on my mind today as it was all those years ago.

Young people today may not even know what pubic hair is, it is so seldom seen in the fashionable pornography of our current times. Therefore I must remind you that, if you are attempting to conjure up an image of Vicky in your mind, it is necessary to add a thick bush of dark hair to your image. I gazed at it in wonder. I knew that it concealed miscellaneous bits and pieces, and I had a momentary pang of regret that we hadn't negotiated beforehand for a more thorough viewing.

The reaction of the boys was restrained, even respectful. The reaction of the girls was far less so as they cheered and giggled. Peter's face was bright red in stark contrast to his white body. His erection stood up at a 45-degree angle, buoyed by the stares of eight female eyes. They ordered Peter to do a 360 degree turn and he obeyed, so I took the opportunity to order Vicky to do the same. The view of her was fantastic from all angles.

Of all people it was the shy Alexa who demanded that we move the proceedings along. It transpired that she had done exceedingly well in her exams and was quietly confident that she had the highest marks of anyone in the room, thus exempting her from any stripping even if the girls lost. As it happens, her high marks had done enough to drag the girls' average up. The girls had won and the boys had lost!

Following the disclosure of the results, the cheering from the girls was so loud that I worried that the vicar would come running to investigate. All the girls were jumping up and down with delight, including Vicky, the sight of which was some consolation for the dejection we were feeling. As Betty had predicted, the result felt like a double punishment. My first instinct was to grieve having to forgo the opportunity to see Bea, Alexa and Betty naked. Despite the reward of seeing Vicky naked, I was devastated when I thought about what I was missing out on.

A few moments later the realisation hit me at full force that I was now required to remove every stitch of clothing I was wearing. I felt angry and upset, wondering what right these girls had to expect me to show them my body. I glared at each of them in turn, but when my gaze shifted on towards Peter and Vicky, I started to see reason. The look on Peter's face in particular was an expression of relief - relief that he wasn't to be remembered as the only naked boy. Vicky's face also showed relief. In her case I presume it was relief that she was going to receive some reward for the embarrassment she was undergoing.

I began to undo the buttons on my shirt, and I noticed that Bertie and Harry were following my lead. All of us had gone without shirts for several weeks now, so it wasn't such a big deal. Then, without pausing or allowing any doubts to creep in, I began to remove my pants. Again, I was already somewhat accustomed to performing this action over previous weeks. I pushed my trousers down to my ankles and stepped out of them. Bertie and Harry were moving slower than I was, but I decided against waiting for them. My heart was thumping, but I was feeling a surge of determination to follow through. I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of my underpants and pushed in a downwards direction.

Raucous cheers greeted the exposure of my previously hidden appendage. I was blushing, but I was also feeling pleased about the positive reception we were getting from the girls. I admit that I actually began to bask in the attention as all the girls stared at me at once, and I felt a tinge of disappointment as Bertie and Harry also got their underpants off, causing the attention to shift away from me.

The boys were standing in a semicircle, so I had every opportunity to see the comparisons between us. Bertie and I were every bit as erect as Peter, and I was pleased to note that I lost nothing in size to either of them. A comparison with Harry, however, was not possible. As in previous weeks, when he had no noticeable erection, there was no doubting his flaccidity this week. His penis appeared small and limp. It was Bea who asked the question that occupied everyone's minds. "Doesn't it work?"

Harry blushed an even deeper shade of red as he stammered his response. "It gets hard all right when I'm, you know, alone. Usually when I don't want it to. I think it's just that I'm nervous."

The girls had begun wandering around, circling us as we stood there. What happened next, however, shocked me excessively. Betty, who was passing close to Harry, stopped in front of him and appeared to examine him closely. Then, with a confident smile, she reached out and gently grasped his penis in her right hand and began to caress it. Everyone stopped and stared in surprise. Betty's actions were such a turn on that I almost grabbed my own member. However, masturbation was such a taboo in those times that I summoned every ounce of resistance to subdue the temptation. All I could do was stand and stare.

I could see as well as anyone that Harry was starting to respond to Betty's attention. Betty squealed with delight as his penis began to stiffen and grow. Her squeals enlivened the room and snapped us all out of our trance. What happened next was unforgettable. I saw Bea, who was standing next to Bertie, reach out to tentatively touch, and then hold, his member. Then my attention was totally diverted by the previously unknown feeling of a hand on my own appendage. I started and quickly looked around to see that it was the naked Vicky holding me in her hand. She began to stroke me gently with a shy smile on her face.

My eyes quickly darted from Vicky's face to her hand and back again, with natural pauses at her breasts and pubic hair on the way. I also had quick second glances around the room to see Bea with Bertie and Betty with Harry. The remaining pair, Alexa and Peter, hadn't been standing particularly close to each other, but I could see her moving tentatively towards him as he eyed her with a pleading look.

As it happens, it was probably less than twenty seconds between Vicky's first touch and my ejaculation which splashed her stomach and thighs, and the effect this produced was momentous and in many ways unfortunate, more than just signalling a lack of staying power that would haunt me all my adult life. Vicky screamed and her hand immediately left me, depriving me of the follow through which heightens the satisfaction of any good orgasm. The next thing Vicky did was to grab the nearest thing at hand, my clean white shirt, and start to wipe herself down as she ran from the room towards the toilet. She was followed by the other three girls who went to help and comfort her. We were all just as ignorant as each other, naturally fearful that Vicky would become pregnant even if just one of my swimmers got inside her. The situation was tense and upsetting.

That was the end of our party. Alexa came in a short time later to gather all of Vicky's clothes, confirming to us that we had seen all we were ever going to see. The others boys were looking at me with unrestrained hatred in their eyes as we began to get dressed ourselves - Bertie and Harry because they had been touched but remained frustrated, and Peter because he hadn't been touched at all. For them it was an anti-climax in every sense of the word.

There isn't much more to tell. The other boys left as soon as they were dressed while I stood around and waited until Alexa brought me back my shirt, which was crumpled and covered with damp patches. She told me that Vicky didn't want to see me, so I too left and walked back to school.

Supper with the vicar the following week was a very awkward affair. The girls apologised to the vicar for Vicky's absence, saying she felt unwell. Betty whispered to me during the evening that Vicky wasn't unwell, but still didn't know whether or not she was pregnant. I wrote her a letter making all the expected promises and proposals should she find herself compromised, and I eventually received a reply that stated my proposals were unnecessary. I never saw Vicky or any of the other girls again. Harry was the only other member of our group to go on to Otago University, and we tended to stay out of each other's way. The others all attended universities in the north. And it was many years later before I was finally trapped into marriage. But that is another story.

*******

The End