Uncle's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren meanwhile only noticed the sudden silence after the topic she brought up. She quickly assumed that it was an awkward moment of silence, and that both my uncle and I were uncomfortable with what she had mentioned. She was so very full of concern for me and overeager to avoid stressing me out further, that she quickly looked around the room for another topic to bring up. It's when she noticed the clock.

She wanted to help, but instead, made the situation so much worse with what she was about to say.

"Oh wow," she mumbled. "I didn't even notice it was this late already. Elsie has to get up early again, so we should probably call it a night," she suggested. It was the first time in a while that I actually had the impulse to mumble a response.

"I guess." My voice was incredibly monotone and lifeless, but at the same time, I felt so content and stress-free.

"Alright!" Lauren got up and off the couch, and turned off the TV. The dimly lit room was suddenly completely quiet, and she shuffled around to grab the old cups of tea to carry them to the kitchen before preparing for bed herself. It was a calm and quiet atmosphere. I could barely wait to get some good sleep myself, after such a long and weird day.

When I struggled to stand up on steady feet, it was my uncle who supported me.

"You all right?" he asked. It was the first time that he actually paid more attention, and noticed I was acting almost as if I was drunk. Which was strange in his eyes, since he couldn't smell any alcohol on me. If anything, he mostly noticed just how much more introverted I acted compared to a day ago. Quiet and submissive, at least that's how he perceived it.

"Sure," I replied bluntly.

We slowly made our way to my bedroom, though as I gently pushed the door open, I was somewhat surprised to see quite a few bags scattered across the floor. My uncle's baggage. All of his clothes and personal items were right there inside my room.

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah, your friend helped me earlier today. She said that if I'm secretly your boyfriend, then there's no need to sleep on the couch. She fully believed that little story. What do you think? Are you going to play along with being my girlfriend, babygirl?" He paused and gave it another quick thought. "I guarantee you that each time we do it, it's going to feel a little more natural to you. And all you gotta do for me, is to spread 'em wide, each and every night. I got my needs, and I'm sure you do too."

He knew that he was pushing his boundaries, so my response was even more unexpected to him.

"I guess." At the same time as I replied to him, I followed through with my normal routine for bedtime. I removed my shirt, then my bra.

"Oh? Well then..." He watched me removing my clothes, especially when I slid my fingers underneath the waistband of my leggings and pushed them to the ground -- along with my panties. My movements were slow and methodical, like a machine going through the motions. Unlike a day ago, I made no efforts to hide the hairless little slit between my legs. The place he was so obsessed with.

"Well then," he repeated. "I hope you don't mind, because I got this one tiny rule. Something you're gonna have to agree with. When I get intimate with a girlfriend, I don't use condoms. I want to feel your little honeypot as it is, without any latex to keep us apart, babygirl." There was a brief silence.

"Okay," was the only response he got out of me, with the same dull tone. I didn't think about the consequences of my words -- I couldn't. I was without a single care in the world.

He vaguely remembered that I had mentioned I wasn't on the pill. Of course he concluded there could be something else I wasn't telling him. So as he began to remove his own clothes, he couldn't keep himself from digging deeper. "Are you on any birth control?"

"Na."

He could feel himself getting more turned on by the second. In his eyes, this seemed to be part of my plan to protect my friend. This simply seemed to be how far I was willing to go, he figured. He would've been completely fine with simply getting laid, so he could scarcely believe his luck with how obedient I seemed. He took off his shirt, and only had his boxers remaining.

"Turn around, do a little spin, and let me see everything you've got," he demanded, and I did. It was probably the first time he had a chance to get a proper look at me, without a single piece of clothing in the way. My porcelain-pale skin was covered in freckles, a detail he probably hadn't been aware of until now. I simply stood there with my hands by my side as he stared at me and then gazed down at my small breasts. I had a small frame, but they were still barely an AA cup.

He grimaced slightly, and didn't make any effort to hide that he preferred women with big tits. He walked up to me and casually groped my boobs. Some light squeezing, then some more fondling.

"You know," he began. "I got a buddy who could hook us up with a good deal for implants. We could get these babies up to a D cup or more, I'm sure. Every guy would drool all over the idea of getting to fuck you, and you know what?" He glanced down at the small bra I discarded seconds ago. "We would get to throw those into the trash bin, tiny bras like that are for girls who just hit puberty.

"I guess so..." Ironically I was neither upset, nor did I feel insulted at the time. I was just there, it was like an out of body experience. Uncle Matt continued looking at my breasts, and then seemed to be hit by another idea.

"What's the cup size of your friend?"

"She's a double D cup," I replied without hesitation. Somehow it didn't even cross my mind that I was so quick to tell him such a private detail.

"God, it would be hot if you two could share bras in a pinch. Don't you agree? We should get you a nice pair of double Ds. And we'll use a picture of your friend for reference when the doctor asks." He reached down and removed his boxers, at which point his erection bounced into view. It was raging hard already, with thick angry veins running along the surface. His cock looked almost red in color, and bloated, and incredibly intimidating. "I like that idea, we should keep that in mind. You're such a good girl, willing to get nice big tits just to please your uncle."

For the first time since I had taken the antidepressant, I actually felt a rush of emotions for a brief moment. My eyes went wide in horror, and I looked at the distinctly fat, smooth cockhead of his appendage. There was a translucent bead of precum hanging off the tip. There was one part inside me that was scared, for a reason I could no longer remember. But there was also another part inside me that seemed to blossom in my current state without any stress on my mind. I could feel a faint throbbing somewhere inside my crotch as I looked at his penis.

Fortunately he had no idea, since he would not have passed up on the opportunity to tease me because of that. As I stood there, I could feel that faint tingling growing in my loins. And just like his body naturally prepared for intercourse by making his dick hard, there was a similar but more subtle change inside of me. My pussy gradually got wet, all on its own. If I had any sane thought left inside of me, this would have been the final straw to make me die of embarrassment.

"Now," he said. "Get on the bed and lie down for me, babygirl." He dimmed the lights while watching me.

I did as I was told, and turned to move onto the bed and then proceeded to simply lay down. This was easy. I could do this. Though in the back of my mind, something kept on itching and pleading for me to think.

My uncle eyed me up and down once more while approaching, and then climbed on top of me.

He was ready to claim his prize. He nudged my legs apart, which caused my hairless labia to open just a little. It was just enough to reveal my vulnerable slit. And as he hovered just above me, his dick continued being fully erect and imposing, as it pointed straight at my pink cleft.

Both of our genitals were unprotected.

His dream had come true, he finally had a woman in his bed who wasn't on any birth control. My vagina was ready to conceive his baby, and this time, I wasn't nagging him about condoms.

He leered down at my pussy while pushing his cock forward, until he could see the bulbous head giving my labia a precious little kiss. The fat droplet of precum near the tip smeared all across the outside of my puffy lips. Now that he wasn't wearing a condom, he could feel the smooth texture of my labia against his cockhead.

And as he applied more pressure, he could feel the way my tight flesh was struggling and resisting. He knew it would only take one more push, just a bit more force.

Until finally, the resistance broke away, and his thick crown immediately slipped inside me. That was it, the most risky time had begun. Because in the back of my mind, I was aware that if he were to ejaculate now, then it would cause every single drop of his sperm to shoot straight into me.

As if to make matters worse, he reached for the blanket and pulled it over us, with just our heads peeking out. This made it feel even more like the lower half of my body was stuck in a small space together with his lower half, impossible to separate anymore. I looked up at his face, and could smell his thick cologne.

He lifted his hips up, and then gradually sank them back down, which caused his erection to slide deeper inside me. One inch, then two, until he was halfway sheathed in the tightness of my pussy.

"Nnnffh-"I groaned. Even in my drowsy state with barely any energy or drive left in me, I could feel the fullness in my belly. The sheer girth of his member was stretching me wide open.

"Yeah, babygirl," he whispered breathlessly. "It's a real cock, all for you. I can feel your warm walls squeezing down on me." He pulled back and then pushed inside again, as he began thrusting into me at a steady pace.

Once he found his rhythm, he kept at it. It didn't take long for the room to be filled with the steady sound of wet flesh rubbing against wet flesh. His precum mixed with my own juices, and created just the perfect lubrication for intercourse. I kept on trying to remember why something about this situation made me feel nervous, but whenever I seemed to grasp the thought, it just immediately slipped away again.

I was like a doll, completely at his mercy.

There wasn't quite enough lube inside me to accommodate the fat size of his dick. So whenever I glimpsed down at where we were connected, I could see him dragging my inner labia in and out with every other push. It was such a lewd sight. We created an airtight seal together, down there, and it briefly made me wonder if that perhaps meant we were a perfect match for each other.

It was clearly a very one-sided encounter. He fucked into me, while I took it like a good girl. Even when he pushed particularly deep, or came in at a bad angle and thrust against the walls of my pussy, I simply uttered a weak sigh or gasp while he continued. Despite the carelessness he displayed, this was probably his ideal image of a relationship. He was in power, and the girl he was with, was nothing more than an obedient housewife. The fact that I wasn't on any birth control, was likely just the cherry on top.

And then without warning, the door to my bedroom opened, and the bright light of the hallway flooded in.

"Almost forgot," a calm and polite voice spoke. I glanced over, and saw Lauren standing in the doorway. She was casually combing her hair, with her head tilted to the side, as she looked at us. "Elsie, should I wake you at the same time again? Since your classes start later in the day this time." Her relaxed tone and friendly smile implied that she had no idea what was going on -- of course she didn't -- the blanket continued to hide everything that was relevant. She didn't know that my uncle was inside me. "Oh, sorry if I interrupted your cuddling."

From her point of view, she could only tell that he was on top of me and looking down at my face. As if to emphasize the perceived innocence of the situation, he even leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek.

My dearest friend had no way of knowing that underneath the blanket, my uncle's erection was completely sheathed inside my naked vagina, and neither of us were using any protection. And, not only was it the first time in my life that someone without a condom was inside me, but it was also my first time having sex for the purpose of babymaking. Which under any normal circumstances, would have made me freak out. Instead, I simply lay there with a blank expression.

"I guess...the same time is okay."

Something once again made me feel like I should say something else to her. It was right there in the back of my mind. A part of me wanted to scream for her to do something. I just couldn't for the life of me figure out what it may be.

As I looked up, I noticed my uncle was still staring at Lauren with his lecherous gaze. So I glanced back, and noticed that she was wearing her nightgown this whole time. It was one I used to wear myself before I ended up giving it to her. Which meant that it was particularly tight around her chest, so her cleavage was snugly squeezed together and very visible.

It only took a few more seconds before I grew vaguely aware of a strange pulsing and throbbing somewhere inside my tummy. It made me feel a little ticklish, and I nearly giggled like a drunken fool at the strange sensation. It took little longer before I felt a distinct... slippery heat spreading through my loins. I couldn't figure out what was happening, and even assumed that perhaps I peed myself.

But, then I felt my uncle's hands moving underneath my butt and pushing my crotch tighter against his own. The lips of my vagina were kissing the base of his erection. "Oh," I thought to myself. "He was putting his sperm in me," it slowly dawned on me as his appendage continued to thrash against my insides. Spurt upon spurt of the cloudy milky substance was rapidly entering me.

It was the first time in my life that a guy actually finished inside me, of course I had no idea what it would feel like.

My uncle continued playfully planting kisses on my cheeks and my lips while he relished his orgasm unbeknownst to our onlooker.

Lauren meanwhile simply raised a brow and smiled at this adorable display of affection. She had no idea that I was practically drugged out of my mind, and just had been successfully inseminated by my own uncle. Even now, he held my crotch firmly against his own to prevent even a single drop of his babybatter from escaping my feisty vagina.

"Alright, will do!" she said gleefully before waving back at us. "Good night, then. Sleep well you two!" she added before simply closing the door and leaving us to ourselves. She left me entirely at my uncle's mercy once again.

I could still feel the dick inside me making soft, gentle movements in the afterglow of its orgasm. He was really making sure not to spill any of it, I thought to myself.

He waited a little longer, before he began shift around on top of me. It was extremely unpleasant, since that also caused his semi-flaccid appendage to continue moving around within my sore insides. Everything inside me felt tenderized and squishy.

He carefully slid out of me, which was followed by a wet pop as soon as his cock fell out of my well-worn pussy. His arms immediately reached down to lift my legs up, and elevate my hips. While he kept himself busy, I lay there and already stopped thinking about what just happened. It just left my mind, like a cloud that drifted away.

"Now let's get these back on where they belong." While Uncle Matt kept my legs somewhat raised, he used his other hand to reach for my panties on the ground. It almost looked like a sweet and caring gesture. He grabbed my underwear, and then with a heart of gold, maneuvered my feet and slid the panties smoothly up my legs and back into place, until they tightly outlined my labia.

Everything looked completely normal once again.

Any person who would see me now, would have no idea that just a few minutes prior, my uncle planted his babymaking goo deep inside my unprotected vagina. His entire load of sperm was now safe and sound and trapped inside my womanhood. There was something oddly comforting about it, and so I absent-mindedly reached down and lightly touched my aching vulva. A part of me was glad that my genitals were able to make my uncle so happy, and to grant his wish.

While my uncle was distracted, my gaze wandered to his flaccid member between his legs. It was shiny and glistening with a mixture of our juices. It looked completely deflated and spent, which was the complete opposite of what it looked like in action. In my weird drugged state, I actually felt sorry for the thing and how hard it must have worked to do its job. As if the organ actually had a mind of its own.

I imagined the millions of cute wiggly tadpoles swarming into me. It was such an adorable image in my head, at least while I remained free of worry from the consequences such an act would have. In that moment, even if it was only for a split second, I hoped that he would get his wish. I hoped that my stubborn vagina remained defenseless for just a little longer, so that it would be forced to conceive his baby for sure.

"That's right," my uncle said upon noticing my fingers tracing up and down the length of my battered vaginal opening. Only a thin layer of fabric prevented me from touching the flesh itself, but I knew better than to try and push the panties aside. "Feels real special, doesn't it? This is how sex is meant to be, all natural, and without pulling out, or using condoms, or any such nonsense."

I could practically hear the frustration in his voice, because all his previous partners had denied him this level of intimacy.

He left his clothes on the ground, and didn't bother retrieving any of my other garments. He simply remained naked as he joined me in bed, while I wore nothing more than my panties. It didn't take long before I felt the crotch of the fabric getting wet, as some of his cum tried to escape. However, most of it remained deep inside of me, I could tell. It didn't make me worry regardless, it was just how it is.

It was all thanks to that magical pill. I lived in the moment, without a care in the world. It was weird, but I was strangely at ease. Of course, my uncle had no idea that I was under the influence of that medication, nor that the effect would have partially faded by the time I woke up. And so, we shared the bed, and I closed my eyes to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

12