Unconditional Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Though I do have a surprise of my own to tell you."

"Oh and what is that?" she asked him.

"Well, I got offers from different schools and decided to go to UGA," I responded.

She squealed in delight and pulled me into a hug, "I'm so happy for you sweetie and I'm proud you got into such a good school and decided to follow your dream."

"Thank you Grandma. You know your praise means everything to me."

They talked for another couple hours with Jack explaining that he was going to get a job over the summer that would work with school once he started so he could save up and get a car so he would be able to get to school. He also explained how his mother and sister were acting weird, but his grandmother just brushed it off to his mother having her children becoming adults and his sister treating him more like an adult than a child.

Around 4pm there was a knock at the door and his grandmother got up quickly mumbling, "About time. He's late."

Jack heard a man talking to his grandmother for a few minutes but couldn't specifically hear what the conversation was about. The only thing he knew was that his grandmother was being cordial with the man and seemed to know him. He wondered if the man was a friend or possibly something more. He had hoped his grandmother would be able to find something as she was a wonderful and beautiful woman, even in her older age. Hell, his own cock stirred when he would see his grandmother bend over and catch a glimpse of her breasts or her skirt or dress becoming taut against her big booty.

After a few moments of chatting, Jack heard his grandmother thank the man and close the door. She walked back into the living room and Jack was able to see the man from behind and noticed he didn't look to be his grandmother's age but more his mother's or possibly a little older.

"Now sweetheart. I told you I had a surprise for you for graduating and I need you to come with me so I can show it to you," she said with a wide smile as she held her hand out for me.

I smiled back and responded as I stood up, "Grandma, you know you don't owe me anything as you being proud of me for graduating and making it into college is plenty."

She just smiled even larger, "You better take this gift or I will take it and be mad at you for years to come."

"Of course Grandma. I wouldn't ever do anything to upset you," I replied as I stepped into a hug.

We were always very touchy in our emotions. Most of my family was but my grandmother was much more in that sense. Every time he would come over, she would hug him multiple times and kiss his cheek more times than he had kisses on lips from the one girlfriend he had and that was in just one day. However, he would never speak of having her stop as she was just as beautiful to him as his mother and sister.

He loved hugging her, especially when she would pull him in tight as he could feel her massive breasts mashing against his chest. Some small part of him wanted to throw his grandmother on the couch, rip her blouse and bra off and maul those lovely orbs of hers until she squealed in pleasure. However, he didn't want to make a move on her as he knew she was family and he didn't want to tarnish the love she had for him as a grandson and cause a rift between the two.

She guided him outside and in her driveway next to her older model Oldsmobile sat a newer Chevy Silverado Quad-Cab. His eyes went wide with wonder while his mouth hung agape in awe of the truck before him. Though his mind was still trying to comprehend what was before him, he could hear a faint giggling sound coming from his grandmother who stood next to him rubbing his back.

Jack turned to his grandmother and she had a wide smile on her face. She held up the keys and jingled them in her hand. "This is my surprise for you and my present to you. I have a place that can help to sign the title over to you this afternoon but we have to be there before 6pm. I already have you on my insurance and will cover that as well until you are on your feet enough to pay for it on your own."

Jack was still stuck in a moment of shock and couldn't say or do anything. His grandmother tried to think of a way to get him out of his shock and could only think of one thing. She put her hand under his chin to close his mouth and kissed him square on the lips. It had been many years since she had kissed another person on the lips and his soft lips made her body respond right away as her nipples hardened and her canal quivered. She had to fight herself from wrapping her arms around him and pushing her tongue inside his mouth. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and suck his hard cock into her waiting mouth before she took it deep inside her.

But right now, it was not about her need for sex and love. Right now, it was about her grandson. It was about his surprise and making him happy. She just wished that one day she would have a man that would make her as happy as he was right now.

Feeling his grandmother's soft lips on his brought him out of his stupor. He had to fight himself from grabbing her and forcing his way on her. But still, this begged the question. Did she have feelings for him in that way? Or was there a different meaning to her kiss? She had kissed him multiple times on the cheek but never on the lips. It was only his sister that had accidentally kissed him on the lips, from his family, when she surprised him one day.

His grandmother pulled back and a feeling of disappointment hit both of them for a moment. Jack was able to shake his head and pull himself out of his stupor. "Sorry about that sweetheart," she said as she brushed her hair behind her ear, feeling like a schoolgirl talking to a crush again. These odd feelings she was having would need to be curbed someway as she couldn't be falling for him. In her mind, she shook her head clear of those thoughts wondering why a handsome young man would want an old lady like her.

"It's okay Grandma. I was in awe of the gift. But ... are you able to afford ..."

She immediately gave him a death stare that caused him to stop speaking, "Now young man," she said in that motherly voice that he had heard from her and his mother meaning they meant business, "Don't you worry about my finances. If I want to buy my grandson a truck, then by golly I will buy him a truck."

Tears started to stream down Jack's face knowing that nothing could stop her from doing what she wanted and he could only be thankful for what she gave him. She started to cry too as he mouthed the words 'Thank you' as he hugged her and brought her closer than he had ever before. At that moment, he wasn't thinking of her luscious body or how his was reacting to hers, but more about how much she had done for him and how much he loved her.

Helen, Jack's grandmother, still couldn't get how her grandson felt in her arms. They hadn't hugged this close before but it had been close. Almost instantly, she felt his erection pressing against her thigh and she could feel her panties getting soaked wondering how that hard cock would feel gliding through her unused cunt.

Helen rarely masturbated even when she was married or before. She hadn't touched herself and had started to bake more for the neighborhood families and children as it would get her mind off any sexual thoughts that she had. How she wanted to drop her panties, lift her dress and slide down that throbbing member. However, she restrained herself as much as she could. She may have to masturbate after her grandson left so she could keep herself from jumping his bones the next time he was around. That thought made her shiver, but at this point, it was needed. She hadn't had any sex for over six years.

Jack and Helen finally broke their hug and Jack rushed over to the truck to admire it. He remembered mentioning that he was more a truck guy than a car guy to his grandmother on more than one occasion. Though he did want to know the cost of the truck so he could pay her back, he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind as he knew going down that path would get her pissed at him. Instead, he focused on admiring the truck instead.

After thirty minutes of admiring the truck and looking through it, testing out what it had and even turning it on to check out the radio, GPS and all the other features it had, he walked over excitedly to his grandmother again and hugged her thanking her once again.

"Tonight, I'm taking you out to dinner," Jack said with a confidence knowing that nothing she said was going to change his mind.

"Sweetheart. You don't," Helen started to say only to be cut-off.

"I insist or I will give this gift back right now. The least I can do is take my favorite lady out on a dinner date," Jack said with a sly and confident smile.

"Okay," she replied in defeat, "But you will have to give me some time to get ready and we need to make a stop on the way so I can transfer the title into your name."

Jack bowed putting his hand out, "Of course my lady. I will make the reservation for 6:30pm."

"Do I need to dress up for this... date?" Helen asked with a seductiveness to her voice.

"Not specifically, but anything you do wear will have men turning their heads, not that you didn't notice anyway," Jack smiled causing Helen's cheeks to redden. "As far as the restaurant, you can wear just about anything as it isn't a fancy place."

Helen nodded and went back into her home to get ready. Jack called the restaurant to make the reservation, though he knew he wouldn't need one on a Sunday night due to the place they were going. However, he knew it was one of her favorite Italian places to go and he would surprise her with it.

Thirty minutes later, Helen came out of her bedroom and into the living room to meet up with her grandson. Jack looked up and was mystified at the sight before him. His grandmother was wearing a red blouse that was practically sheer, especially if it was wet, and a red skirt that came down to just above her knees. She was also wearing stockings, which she would wear almost all the time that added a shimmer to her legs. She also would only wear a small amount of make-up and had high heels on.

"WOW!" Jack said as he looked his grandmother up and down, "I may have to fight the guys off from you tonight since you are my date."

Helen slapped his arm as she walked up to him, "Oh stop it. You know well enough that you could easily have a younger more beautiful woman on your arm tonight if you wanted. And now you also have a new truck to help lure them in with."

"Grandma. Don't let me hear you say that you aren't beautiful because you easily are as beautiful as any of those models and your curves just make you look more like a woman than those fake Barbie Dolls." Helen could only smile at his response.

"I will make one request for tonight or the deal is off," Jack said holding up a finger.

"And what is that?" Helen asked perplexed.

"Tonight, I am not your grandson and you are not my grandmother. Tonight you are Helen and I am Jack. No exceptions."

Helen looked into his eyes deeply to see if there was some ulterior reason as to why he would make a request but she couldn't find one specifically. "Okay Jack. I agree to your terms."

Jack held out his arm to Helen and guided her to his truck, allowing her to lock-up before they left. He helped her into the passenger side before getting in the truck himself, trying to be the perfect gentleman for his date. She gave him the address of where they were going and he punched it into the GPS before pulling out and heading to the location.

They quickly had the title signed over to him as they were expected that day and Helen's friend was there and had the rest of the paperwork ready to go. All in all, it only took about 10 minutes before they headed out and to the restaurant.

Once they pulled in, Jack quickly got out and helped Helen out and also held the door for her at the restaurant as well. They were quickly seated as the restaurant was not that busy.

"You are something else sweet ... I mean Jack. Taking me to one of my favorite restaurants. If I didn't know any better, I would think you are trying to seduce me," Helen said with a smirk.

"Well, I just wanted to show you how appreciative I am of all the help you have given me and how special of a person you are Helen," Jack responded.

Being only 18, Jack couldn't drink, but Helen had four glasses of wine combined throughout their night together.

They talked about different things from what Jack was going to study in college to even his love life. Jack felt a little odd with her asking some of the questions about his love life, even going as far as to ask when the last time he had sex was. Jack tried to divert the questions, but Helen reminded him that it was he who made the rule that they were two people and not a grandmother and grandson. Jack then admitted that he was a virgin and he only had the one girlfriend but he was fine with waiting for the right person, though he did hint that he thought he might have found her, but wouldn't say who she was.

Once they were back at Helen's home, Helen took a seat on the couch and asked Jack if he would get them some drinks. Jack made Helen a glass of her favorite wine that she kept and got himself a soda. They continued talking and were sitting way too close but neither one seemed to care and both were turned so they were looking directly at each other.

Jack happened to learn that Helen had been lonely since she lost his grandfather. She had had suitors that offered to take her out, but had denied each one, stating she wasn't ready yet. In her intoxicated state, she even let on that she hadn't had sex for years either and didn't masturbate either and that she was horny as hell.

"Wow! I would have thought a beautiful woman like you would be able to get some anytime you wanted?" Jack asked trying to push her to let him know more than she had if she had been sober.

"Well there was a nice gentleman that did talk about a ... oh what did he call it?" She thought for a minute before remembering the preposterous word he used, "A booty call. That is what he called it, but I would never do that kind of thing." She then smirked at him, "Plus, he was really wrinkly and I couldn't imagine how his shriveled up balls would look." She shivered just imagining it.

Jack then had a thought come up in his mind and decided to try his luck, "Well there is this one guy that likes you like that and I know for a fact his balls aren't all shriveled up and he would show you a good time."

Helen's ears perked up at the thought of being with a man again, "Who do you have in mind?" she asked as she sat up just a bit and moved her hair behind her ear. She felt her mound come alive again, just like earlier that day and her nipples ached to have a man's touch on them. Sucking them and pleasing her as she hit that orgasmic top.

Jack took a deep breath and closed the distance quickly as his lips met Helen's. He heard a soft moan as she kissed him back for a few seconds before she pulled back, "Sweetheart!" she said surprised by his action.

"No. My name is Jack for tonight. Remember the rule. I am not your grandson tonight, only another man that happens to know you and took you on a date," Jack responded before kissing her again, this time with much more force.

Part of Helen wanted to push him off her and stop this charade. However, the part of her that won over was the primal part that instead caused her to wrap one arm around his neck while the other one went to his back.

Jack felt Helen's arms on his and he pushed his tongue to her lips and she parted her lips and their tongues touched for the first time. Helen moaned, loud, as she felt Jack exploring her mouth. She started to thrust her hips up to him as he started to rub his erection onto her.

Once Jack finally pulled his lips from hers and they took deep breaths due to their passion for each other, they stared into each other's eyes. Jack then looked down and saw the swell of her breasts as the top few buttons on her blouse had become undone. He wondered when it happened and why he hadn't noticed but now he was able to see the tops of her breasts clearly.

Jack leaned back down and as Helen reached up to kiss his lips again, he instead kissed her cheek. He kissed further to her ear before sucking her earlobe into his mouth. Then he slowly kissed further down, giving her light licks with his tongue down her neck and into the valley of her voluptuous breasts. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse until it was completely opened.

Jack fumbled with trying to unclasp her bra but then realized he was an idiot for not noticing it didn't open from the front. The look on his face must have caused Helen to giggle as she spoke, "It opens from the back baby."

She arched her back and unclasped her bra pulling the straps down off her shoulders before slowly starting to remove the cups from her large breasts. If there was one thing that Helen was always proud about her body, it was her large breasts. When she was younger, she could use them to her advantage and had on the rare occasion to persuade someone to do her favor, though she didn't like having to expose herself in the least bit. However, that didn't mean she didn't like the looks from men looking at her large orbs.

Jack brought his hands up and took hers as they pulled the cups and he saw her bare breasts for the first time. It was so much better seeing bare breasts in person, that fact he knew from seeing his sister's earlier that day. He brought his face down to her and kissed around her breasts, feeling the soft, milky flesh underneath his lips. His tongue circled her areolas causing her to moan before he took her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh baby!" she moaned out loud feeling his lips on her nipple.

He sucked lightly at first but after a minute or so, started to suck harder on those little nubs. He then switched to the other nipple and did the opposite, starting with a hard sucking then followed by a softer one.

Helen's hand was on the back of his head running her nails through his hair and would rake over his scalp each time he started to suck hard. She could feel her juices flowing and her panties were already soaked. She didn't even need Jack to ask her if she was willing, she would not stop him and would willingly let him make love to her.

Jack released her nipple and kissed down her body, flicking his tongue over her stomach. He could feel her tense up each time his lips or tongue would come in contact with her skin and could see the swelling in her breasts and could tell she was breathing hard.

As he got down to her belly button and the top of her skirt and garter belt, she put both hands on his head and pushed him back. Jack looked at her wondering why she was stopping him. "Not here baby. Help me up."

Jack pulled back and put out his hands to help get her to her feet. As she stood up, not even trying to cover her large orbs from his view or touch, she spoke again, "Though we shouldn't do this, I won't stop this from happening." Jack pulled her into a kiss again before she broke it and led the way to her bedroom.

Though not overly large, it was a decent size for a bedroom with a king size bed in the center and a pair of dressers against the opposite wall.

Jack expected her to lay down on the bed so they could resume but at the last possible moment, she spun them around with a force that he didn't think she had. She push him against the bed but stopped him from sitting down.

Instead she knelt down and pulled his belt off before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and pulling them down. Once his jeans were off, he stepped out of them and noticed his erection was pressing hard against his boxers and was staring her right in the face.

She licked her lips as she gripped the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, freeing the prize she sought. As his erection bounced in front of her face, she couldn't help but to use her delicate fingers to trace every inch of it. She then gripped it with both hands before slowly jerking him back and forth. As she had done this many times before, she loved how the skin felt soft even on the most rugged man. How the head would get a darker red as it would get harder and how it would pulse in her hands.