Unconditional Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's eyes went wide as his jaw dropped. He didn't know she could ever talk like this but he wasn't about to disappoint her. He saw the raw animalistic lust in her eyes and knew she wanted it hard, fast and rough.

"So, you want to be my granny-slut huh?" Jack asked.

He watched her turn her head to look away from him but she nodded her head and replied, "Yes. Fuck me like a dirty slut. Prove to my mind, body and soul that I belong to you."

Jack needed no more encouragement as he slapped her as hard causing her to yelp. He noticed the pink handprint that he left on her ass and slapped it a couple more times. Each time her yelp getting lower and lower in pitch before the last time it became a moan.

He took hold of her hips and pulled back slowly before forcing his cock back in her with such a force it caused her to move forward a bit. He did this a couple more times until she had no more room to move forward. She was just an inch or two shorter than he was, so he didn't need to bend down at all to get himself hilted deep within her.

As he was pounding away at her, hearing her grunts, he moved one hand up her back and gripped her hair forcing her to arch her back. He stopped when she started to yelp knowing he didn't want to hurt her but instead wanted to add to her pleasure. His other arm wrapped itself around her as he roughly gripped her large breast pulling hard on her nipple and twisting it causing her to shake each time.

His head was close enough to her ear that he spoke directly into her ear, "How do you like that granny-slut. You like being pounded hard by your grandson. I bet you would let me do anything to you right now wouldn't you."

"Yesssss," she hissed back at him.

"Then cum for me you filthy little slut. Show me what a nasty whore you are that would fuck her own grandson and take his cum deep in your dirty, nasty cunt," he said to her. Though he didn't know if he liked this yet, he wanted to play his part so he could show her that he could be the man she needed and would satisfy any and all sexual fantasies that she had.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed loud enough so that anyone nearby would hear her, "I'M CUMMEEEEE...!"

Her body quaked as her canal tightened around his cock squeezing the life out of him. Not once did he slow down or let up on his relentless pounding of her cunt. She wouldn't have it any other way as she felt her orgasm washing over her and another one getting ready to crash right behind it.

Just then, she felt his hand squeeze harder on her breast, pulling on the nipple like he was trying to rip it off. She felt a sharp pain that went straight to her crotch that somehow changed into sensational pleasure and her orgasm hit her again without warning, going from about halfway there to crashing over her in a second flat.

Helen screamed out in pleasure as she felt her legs having trouble trying to keep her upright, "Again. Again. Again. I'm cumming AGAINNNNNNNNN!"

Jack felt his cock being squeezed like it was in a soft pillowy vice. Though he was forced to slow down a bit, he didn't want to. He wanted to make her cum again and again and again until she forced him to stop. He wanted her body to memorize his and never forget what he felt like inside of her.

He had to release her breast as he needed his other hand to help hold her up as her legs were no longer able to support her. He felt her body shaking under him. He hoped he wouldn't regret this later and that she would not be seriously hurt, but she had ample time to tell him to stop and instead took each and every inch over and over again.

Just as she was starting to recover from her orgasm and starting to get some feeling back in her legs, she felt him slap her ass hard with one hand a couple times and then switch and do the same with the other hand. She grunted and moaned each time he slapped her ass.

Then suddenly without warning, she felt him grip her hair again and pull her head back causing her back to arch, pushing her breasts out lewdly. She felt another orgasm crash over her but this time, she couldn't scream, yell or say anything but grunt loudly. She felt her knees shaking but instead of giving out, they started to bounce as she felt like she was getting fucked harder and harder.

Once she was able to clear her mind enough, she spoke up, "Don't cum in me."

Jack was confused by her words, so he slowed down and was losing himself wondering why she didn't want him to cum inside of her.

"NOOO!" she yelled, "Please don't stop."

Jack sped up but still his head was spinning wondering why she would deny him this. It wasn't like she could get pregnant. He had already done this before, so it is not like this was new to her.

Then like reading his thoughts, she answered him, "I want to bathe in your cum. I want you to paint my face and breasts in your sticky goo. Then I'm going to wear it all day long like it is my new face. Please tell me you will allow your slutty whore of a grandmother to have this request."

Jack couldn't believe his ears. He was almost in shock as his hips moved like he never had before. He fucked her harder and with a more furious pace. He was like an animal possessed and she was his bitch. He felt her body shake again as another orgasm rippled through her body.

"BLOODY HELL! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!" she screamed as her orgasm crashed over her again. Her British accent had all but diminished except for when she was extremely angry or couldn't control herself, like now. She began feeling weak but fought hard to keep herself awake and in control. She needed him to cum on her face to show him how dirty and naughty she could be. She wanted to show him that she could do anything and everything that the younger girls could do and more.

Jack grunted loudly as he felt his balls tingling, knowing his own orgasm was finally about to hit, "Here it comes you slut, get your face ready."

With newfound energy and the reflexes of a cat, she used her ass to push him off her in one quick thrust and turned around and dropped to her knees. She knew her knees may hurt much later but at this moment, she didn't give a damn.

Once she was off his cock, Jack started to stroke it and watched as in a flash, she was on her knees as those greenish-brown eyes stared up at him. She had her mouth open as wide as possible and a huge smile on her face. Jack grunted a couple of times and then felt his cum rushing up his shaft as he pointed his cock at his grandmother's face.

The first shot skidded across her cheek, through her eye and onto her forehead and hair. The next one hit the other cheek and seemed to stop in the corner of her eye. The next shot went directly into her mouth, hitting the top and bouncing off her tongue. The last two shots he pointed down and hit each breast, trailing down as it went across her nipple.

"Damn baby. You did truly cover me," she said with a seductive smile as she looked up at him. She scooped up the cum in her right eye with her finger and sucked it down. She did the same to the other eye before she ran her tongue over as much of her breasts as possible not only getting the precious cum her grandson had given her but also to lather them up and make her that much more sexier to him. "You taste mighty delicious. I may have to add this to my breakfast each morning."

He leaned down smiling mischievously at her, "Why stop at breakfast when you can have it for all three meals?"

Helen's eyes went wide, and she moaned in response. Her mound quivered in anticipation, but the pain she was having earlier was coming back tenfold. She knew she would need some time off for her poor used up cunt. She knew now that no matter how much she loved him and he loved her that he needed a younger more able pussy for him to pound away in as much as he wanted and needed.

"Do be a dear and help me up. I don't think my legs will work now," she said in a motherly voice.

Jack just smiled at her and how loving she was. He took her hands to help her up but once she got one foot planted, they both watched her leg wobble knowing that she would not be able to stand.

Knowing this was the case, Jack released her hands and instead scooped her up in his arms. She was heavy but he was able to handle her without too much problem. His thought didn't go to the fact that she was heavy and needed to lose weight, but more that he needed more muscle. He knew he needed to work out more but hadn't needed to in the past or had a reason. Now he had a perfect reason and would need to figure out a way to buff up for her.

Jack carried her into her bedroom, while she caressed his cheek and smiled lovingly at him. He laid her down on the bed softly before moving around and cuddling up next to her, putting his arm behind her head while his other arm rested across her stomach. He felt her muscles tremble under his touch and loved how soft she felt. He kissed her softly on the lips before resting his head on the top of her breast.

They both fell asleep, exhausted from their activities that day. Both of them dreaming a similar dream about how their life would be going forward together and spending years and years in each other's arms.

To Be Continued ...