Unconditional Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how long it has been since I have felt one in my hands ... or in my mouth for that matter," Helen said before she slowly lowered her mouth onto the hard cock before her. She moaned in delight and felt electricity shoot throughout her and especially hit her clit hard as she engulfed him.

Jack was definitely bigger than her husband had been. While he was not the largest she had seen, he was definitely larger than average in both length and girth. Either way, she was feeling things towards him that she hadn't felt in years.

Helen worked like a woman possessed. She sucked on him like her life depended on it. She used every trick she knew, though she wasn't able to deep-throat him. However, that didn't stop her from working her hardest to pleasure him. She ran her tongue around his shaft as she sucked him back and forth into her mouth. She also ran her tongue around the sensitive part of his head, even giving his slit a couple licks.

Jack couldn't stop himself from moaning and grunting. The sensations he was getting from his first blowjob was having a crazy effect on him. Almost without warning, he screamed out, "Stop or I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled his cock out of her mouth for a moment and rubbed it against her cheek, "Cum for me Jack. Fill my mouth with that young, fertile, salty treat," she replied back to him in the sexiest voice he had ever heard before. She then put his cock back into her mouth as she continued blowing him in the best way she knew.

Jack was trying his hardest to not release, but then he felt her hands grab his butt cheeks and she started to bob on his cock like he hadn't seen before. This was too much as he watched the flurry of her head bobbing up and down and her breasts swaying back and forth. Without any further warning, his balls tightened and he released a full load of sperm deep into her throat as he grunted loudly.

Helen felt the pulse of his cock and she quickly pulled back so just the head was in her mouth and took both hands to jerk him off the best she could so she could get every last drop of that yummy treat her body was craving. She then felt the first shot hit the top of her mouth and moaned deep in her throat, causing vibrations through his cock. Each time he would squirt out a shot, she moaned louder and louder as she tried to swallow it all, but eventually, some of it came out the sides of her mouth.

When he was finally done, he fell back against the bed as his legs became weak. He watched his cock come free from her mouth with a resounding 'plop'. Usually after he would jerk-off, he would be soft at least for a little while, but this time, he remained hard watching how Helen's eyes were closed as her mouth was partially open and he could see she was swishing his cum around her mouth. He noticed the river that was running down her chin, neck and into the valley of her luscious breasts and thought it was super sexy at how she looked.

Then she opened her eyes and smiled as she swallowed the remaining amount. She then took her fingers and slowly scooped up the last bit that escaped her mouth sucking them clean, then used them to scoop him from her breasts and chest. She then looked up at him and smiled, "You have some of the most tasty cum I have ever had. Either that or it has been a while, but I'm thinking it is the first option."

"Goddamn you are hot as hell right now," Jack said as he reached down and helped her to her feet. He tried to pull her into a kiss but she turned her head.

Jack looked disappointed but she picked up on his emotions and spoke softly to him, turning her face to look him in the eyes, "Let me clean up and then I will gladly kiss you as much as you want tonight."

Helen turned around and headed to her bathroom and felt a swat on her ass which caused her to yelp. She looked back and Jack winked at her as she shook her ass at him.

She quickly brushed her teeth and even used some soap and water to clean off her chest. She looked at herself in the mirror once she dried off and sighed. She couldn't believe that he would pick her over any of the girls his own age, but she had been given an opportunity and her libido was not going to let her stop now. Especially since he had re-ignited her in ways that she hadn't felt since she was a much, much younger woman.

Helen took a deep breath and turned to leave the bathroom. Before stepping out, she removed her skirt and saw the black garter belt that was holding her thigh-highs up and thought it added that extra bit of sexiness to her. She looked at her chubby stomach and thick thighs with her stretchmarks and the small amount of cellulite. Though she looked younger than her age, she still didn't find herself attractive but Jack must have seen something that she didn't and she wasn't about to disappoint him if that is what he wanted.

As she stepped out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom, she heard a gasp. Quickly looking up, she saw Jack's eyes wide open and his mouth hung open as he started at her, "I know right," she said almost in a whisper, "You were expecting me to look much skinnier and with less ... mileage on me."

"God no!," he answered wondering why she would think that he was not delighted to see her like this, "I was more expecting you to have covered up and instead, you walk out looking like the goddess that you have always been."

Jack walked up to Helen as she was now looking down and blushing. He took her head in his hands and lifted her face up so their eyes met, "I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I'm just glad that you allow me to grace your presence." He then brought his lips to hers and shared a loving kiss.

Once the kiss was broken, she slapped his arm, "You are just saying that cause you want to get into my pants," she responded playfully.

Jack looked down and then with a mischievous grin, he answered back, "I wouldn't think that would be the case since you aren't wearing any. Besides, I already thought I had a 100% chance of getting in your pants when we were on the couch."

Helen bit her lip as she felt her juices starting to run down her legs. She couldn't wait to feel how his cock would be while buried deep inside of her, "Just cause I'm not wearing pants doesn't mean you will be able to get into mine. I just hope you won't regret this tomorrow."

"Not a chance in hell, my lady," Jack responded bowing before her and holding his hand out to her.

She took his hand and he guided her to the bed. Jack had already removed the comforter and pushed some of the pillows together to make it as comfortable as possible for her. As she climbed onto the bed, she realized her rear was fully exposed to Jack. Him being the gentleman that he was, she noticed that he wasn't blatantly staring at her big rear-end and instead was just getting sly glances. That made her smile knowing he was not a total pervert, especially since this was their first time together. She also made a mental note that she would need to teach him how to pleasure a woman correctly but that would not be done today. Today was about them making love for the first time.

Once Helen was in a comfortable position, she motioned for Jack to join her. With his inexperience, he started to move to her side but she guided him to be straight down her center. She had seen that he was still hard as nails when she came out of the bathroom and hoped he could last long enough for the both of them to get the pleasure they desired, but also knew that he was a virgin and most virgins don't last very long their first time, at least they didn't when she was younger.

Jack slid up Helen's body, planting kisses and the occasional sucking of skin as he moved up her body. He stopped at her breasts and ran his lips and tongue around those mountains of flesh before him. As he kissed, licked and sucked that soft, supple skin, he moved closer and closer to the prized bud at the center. Helen's breathing had become ragged as she felt him inching closer and closer and closer.

Once he hit her nipple, Helen let out a low moan feeling jolts of pleasure course throughout her being. She knew she could orgasm just from having her breasts sucked but she would rather do it on his cock instead. As Jack was making his way around her other breast, she softly grabbed his head and guided it to her lips, kissing him with the passion he had awakened inside of her.

"No more foreplay my sweet. I want you to finally, truly feel what a woman feels like," she said in an almost whisper.

Jack kissed her once more expressing his love for her before he looked down his body and took hold of his cock. It had been resting on her stomach prior and he was eager to know what it felt like being inside of her. If it was anything close to how her mouth felt, he would be a nymphomaniac from the start.

"Just go slow baby. Point it at my entrance and push your hips slowly," Helen said as she guided him along.

Jack could feel the heat coming from her nether regions as he inched closer and closer. As he felt his cock slipping slowly inside of her, he felt sensations like he never had before. It felt wet, yet warm. Soothing yet something else he couldn't explain. This was the best feeling he had ever felt in his young life.

Slowly inch by inch he pushed his cock into her tight canal feeling it grip him like a form-fitting glove. He stopped about halfway as she gasped loudly, "Sorry d-did I hurt you?"

"No baby, you didn't hurt me. However you are much larger than I have had in a very, very long time. Just give me a minute to adjust and then you can continue. I want to feel all of you inside of me," Helen said as she looked up at him and caressed his cheek.

He sat there for a few minutes, trying not to move the best he could. When she was ready she nodded to him and he continued pushing himself deeper and deeper into that sweet tunnel. She stopped him once again and he guessed he had another inch or so to go. She nodded once again but this time she took her hands and placed them on his ass, pulling him closer and also inching her hips up to meet his.

Helen knew she finally had him hilt deep inside of her as she felt his balls pressing against her ass while his pubic hair tickled her trimmed mound. She let out a sigh of relief as the hardest part was over. When he was about halfway in, she didn't know if she would be able to take him or if it would be too painful for her. After years of not having sex and her being much older, it was tough trying to get those muscles to grow accustomed to his size. That and he was much bigger than his grandfather as well. Not that she ever complained about his grandfather, she loved him dearly. However now, she was wondering if she truly loved him or just loved him for making her life much better. Either way, that was in the past and she would need to look to the future. One that she hoped would have lots of memories with her loving grandson.

For the first time since they started, her mind realized this was not just some loving guy named Jack inside of her, this was her grandson. The same one that she used to help change his diapers, helped him bathe as a child, would bake cookies for when he would come over and helped him to pass his classes on his way to graduating high school and going to college. That thought alone, that she was one of his caretakers and also his blood relative, caused her to have an instant orgasm that shot through her so quickly she was unprepared for it.

Without warning, Jack felt the walls close in on his cock and squeeze like he had never felt before. It was a tad bit painful, but not anything that he couldn't handle. He looked into Helen's eyes and saw them roll back into her head as she tilted her head back and arched her back. Her nails dug into his ass cheeks causing him to bite down. Then he saw something that partially scared him. She screamed at the top of her lungs as her body began to shake. He then felt a gush of wetness envelope his cock, like a faucet had been turned on.

He had watched porn before but most of what he watched was not anything too hardcore so he had never seen a woman do this before. As he started to freak out and wonder if he hurt her, her body went limp and her breathing became shallow. This caused him to freak out even more as he wondered if what he did just killed her.

Jack brought his head down to her chest and could hear her breathing, though shallow, and also hear her heart racing but slowing down. He sighed in relief as he was glad he hadn't hurt her.

Helen opened her eyes and had a huge smile that split her face in two. She then saw the look in Jack's eyes and knew that he was worried about her. She moved her hand up his back and to the back of his neck as she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him. No man had ever caused her to orgasm just from sticking his cock inside of her. Something was really special about their union and she didn't know if it was the taboo of it or something else.

When he finally broke away, she saw a look of relief on his face, "Sorry baby. Didn't mean to scare you as I guess you hadn't seen a woman truly orgasm before."

"No I haven't. Only in those smut films that I look at on my computer occasionally," Jack replied, though a little embarrassed that he admitted that he looks at porn occasionally.

"Well. Let me tell you that most all of those girls are faking it and until you are with a woman, you won't know exactly how a woman reacts during her orgasm. I'm just a little more experienced and with age and experience, a woman can have a much better orgasm." She smiled at his nod in understanding. "Now. I want you to make love to me. All you have to do is slide your dick out to just before it is about to leave and then back in. Start off by going slow to get a steady rhythm and then you can go faster later on."

Jack nodded as he was glad she was understanding of his lack of experience. He had dreaded being with a girl that was a lot more experienced than him and who would laugh at him for not knowing what to do.

He pulled back his hips until just his head was inside of her and pushed all the way back in. Back and forth he went slowly at first with long strokes. He was amazed at how her vaginal walls would grip him and come out slightly as he withdrew from her depths and to him it was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

After about five minutes, he started to go a little faster, making sure to build up a steady rhythm each time he increased the speed. As he increased his speed, he noticed Helen would huff loudly each time he would hilt himself inside of her. The faster he went, the more she would huff until her huffs turned to a grunt and then to an almost continuous moan.

Feeling him speeding up inside of her and his balls now slapping against her ass with a steady pace, she couldn't help but to feel her orgasm building that much quicker. She was in heaven as she had never felt this full or this good before.

"That's it baby! Make love to me. Show me how my young man loves me so," Helen cried out.

"I love you so much Helen. I'm glad we can share this together," Jack replied. He then leaned over and kissed her lips as he kept up his pace. Her arms gripped him much tighter, pulling his chest to pancake her breasts as they spilled out on both sides.

The second their lips met, they were like two animals in heat as their tongues battled for supremacy. Jack couldn't believe he was losing his virginity to such a beautiful woman or that she cared for him this much.

Once their kiss was broken, Helen screeched causing Jack to pull his head back as her back arched. He felt the familiar tightening on his cock, but since he knew it was her orgasm hitting her, he continued plowing his cock deep into her depths.

After she recovered, she opened her eyes again and could see the sweat that was running over his naked body. She was utterly surprised that he lasted this long and even more that he lasted through two of her orgasms. She didn't know if he was holding back on purpose or if he was just able to last that long but hoped it was the latter and that the earlier blowjob she gave him helped.

Almost as her thoughts had spawned it, Jack started to grunt. She looked lovingly at her lover and smiled big, "It's okay baby. Fill me with your seed. I'm way past the point of being able to have a child so my womb is your playground."

That was all he needed to hear as Jack grunted one last time loudly as his balls tightened and his cock pulsed filling her womb with his seed.

He lost his thoughts for a moment and became light-headed as his muscles had become weak. As he started to fall forward, Helen grabbed onto him and pulled him to her. They could both feel the puddles of sweat and could smell the result of the coupling as it lingered throughout the air.

Helen held onto him tight as she had another small orgasm as she felt his seed fill her. She couldn't remember the last time she had been filled up so much and it made her pussy tingle and her nipples ache for the next time they could do it again. However, she did have that lingering thought in the back of her head that this was a onetime thing and once morning came, he would not want to continue this. That or her morals would kick in and force her not to say yes to him anymore knowing this was wrong in more ways than one.

Once Jack was able to regain himself, he leaned over to the left so he wasn't crushing Helen. He knew she wouldn't say anything and would put herself in harm's way if it meant it was making him feel better but he couldn't do that to her. He loved her way too much to do that. Now even more that they had been together in ways that a grandmother and grandson should not be.

When Jack was off her, Helen got up and on shaky legs, made her way to the kitchen where she cleaned up with some tissues and also got each of them some water. Once she had returned to the room, she was finally able to walk correctly again, but knew like any good exercise, she would feel this in the coming days. If they were going to stay sexually active together, she would need time to recuperate.

Both of them drank their water and then spooned together with Helen in the front and Jack's right arm crossing across her breast holding onto them as her own arms held them in place. They both fell asleep loving the way their naked bodies felt against each other's.

The next morning, Helen awoke from the most wonderful dream where she had made love to the most handsome man. Not only did he not care about her age, weight or mostly pale to fair skin, but he loved her for her before he ever looked at her sexually. That was something that she had always cherished.

As her eyes opened, she felt an arm on her breasts tighten and pull her closer. She then realized she had a man in her bed and as she looked over her shoulder, she realized it wasn't a dream. She had slept with her own grandson and taken his virginity. Not only that, but now his morning wood was resting between her butt cheeks. She tried to release the grip and move away but the more she moved, the more the cock between her cheeks would slide up and down. This caused a cascading effect on her that left her pussy sopping wet and ready for more action.

"Good morning beautiful," Jack said as his eyes opened. He placed a kiss on her cheek.

She looked at him with concern on her face as she peered at him over her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"Oh sweetheart. What we did was wrong and should have never happened," she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jack asked.

"What kind of question is that?" she asked back as she moved to lay on her back and look directly into his eyes.

"A simple one. One that doesn't ask whether we are related, know each other or anything political or religious. Did you enjoy it?"