All Comments on 'Unconditional Love Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Another great installment look forward to more.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Fantastic story, love it love it. Getting better as we go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story so far please don't ruin it

it's a great story so far and yeah it's sexy watching the porn star video chat thing but please don't take this into where jack and his sister start fucking everyone now.

It's already starting to feel like it's a different story. He was with his grandma and loved her for so long and was only with her. Now that he's finally with his sister and I assume he'll forgive his mom and she will join in the relationship, are they all just going to start being a buch of sluts. Especially jack and his sister. It's just not the personality they have had and honestly it's not what they should have.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful! Really enjoying the series and can't wait for the next installment.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
Kick ass

Sad to see Grandma go. But glad he pulled his head out of his ass. Great instalment can't wait to see the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great writing. I like that the grandma has moved on and he is focused on his sister. I know his mother will move up and get some too. She is too much of a slut. Please keep the story focused on him, his sister and their daughter. That's my opinion (my 2 cents). Thanks for your time and imagination. 5 stars.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Spectacular

I knew grandma was going to pass from you intro to the first part but it is still a shock to the reader. You have been putting out some amazing stories and this series is my favorite. Are you going to let us know what his brand's personal message was that he received with her farewell video. This whole plot is exceptional and I only hope you continue.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More !!!!

The wait was surely worth It. Great chapter 3. When will chapter 7 & 8 be ready? LOL

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Sorry to see he turned wimp and stayed home do quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Keep it coming mate

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago
Wait, wait, wait...

Blair says that she loved Jack so much that he's the only man for her, yet she let her dad fuck her? What kind of love is that?

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

way better chapter than the previous one.

What was on the 2nd Disc, Ms. Applegate gave him? Would've been good to know.

I wished you would've told how he forgave Blair and Janet.

Now it seems to me, he forgave them ONLY because of his daughter Olivia.

Also a talk to clear the air?

like "hey I'm sorry I raped you..."

overall way better chapter, not only for the reuinion and forgiveness.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 3 years ago
Much Better Chapter 👍👍

Started off sad when his Grandmother died butt once he found out have a daughter that made me tear little 😢😪

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Uhh he didnt go to the funeral of the women he loved and was in love with?his very own grandmother? The one who got him a car at 18? The one who took care of him just because he was scared to see his mom/sister? What kind of sub human is that? Getting lenses and dying his hair and hiding behind a tree? And after that not even saying goodbye or attending the wake?

Also he just entered their lives again and forgave them without them even apologizing or anything? Just wham bam im back while before he was scared shitless? Not to mention whatsup with this whore mother letting her daughter get assaulted at work like that? And this dude showering them with money? Even his bitch mom.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“ I had been sleeping with other guys so we talked your sister here into joining us in a threesome. ” this bomb he didnt even react to it? His mom cheating on his dad and he doesnt say shit? Its been happening since he was 15 apparently and his sis fucking the dad as well and he doesnt care wtf?

Also this idiot, his love(grandma) hasnt died for a day and hes already hooking up with his sis. He barely mourned her and didnt even leave the flowers he had in the car for her on the grave. Piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As with the other readers here, Chapter 2 is the canonical ending of this story for me. Granted, it's a terrible ending, but that doesn't compare with the filth this Chapter and the rest will be. Geez Louise, author. What in the hell crawled up your ass and swallowed? ::facepalm::

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Yep. That was really good. Thanks.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Incredible story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write more and what about the disc Helen sent for his eyes only and more sex with Blair, I loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting on chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Nothing since 2020, where's the continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story, but where is the continue. Nothing since 2020, what happened to Jack and Blair Please finish the story!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

"Hot damn! Please tell me you slept with her?" Mr. Jackson asked him." - This is hilarious! Who writes this!? Did you ever have a normal conversation with a human being!? If not, that would explain so much...

MC: "Hey Boss, the love of my life just died, I need a few days off"

Boss: "Sure, no Poblem!"

MC: "Oh, by the way, did I tell you about that super sexy Camgirl client? She gives me private shows, Dude!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story waiting on more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All these bad comments this is an awesome story if you don't like this stuff then stop reading it!!!!!! I'm waiting for more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story more would be nice. Loved the part when Jack finds out he has a child he is so happy as he has wanted one.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

4⭐️ story ,,, the video call 4 some was off for me,, yet the rest was a 5⭐️ story,,, so did he check out of the hotel ??? And what about the other disk from grandma that he hasn’t seen yet ??? Just have to wait for the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story loved how now fells at home and the love he has for his sister/wife gave it a 5 waiting on next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES