Unconditional Love Ch. 04

Story Info
The family moves; Into the future.
21.3k words
4.68
40.4k
98

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers

Thank you for all the comments on this story.

This has been a fun one to write and I do hate that this will be the last installment in this story but hope you all enjoy it

Huge thanks goes out to WA001 for the edits.

Enjoy

###################################################################

The next couple days went by without any issues. Jack paid off his mother's and sister's bills and got each of them the latest cell phone, through his carrier; it was cheaper and made it easier to pay the bill. He had met with the Realtor and she was able to give it to him straight, telling him that it would cost him more money to not only buy the place, but to make it what he wanted due to the renovations he was talking about. Instead, she offered a couple other options for him and his family. They were set to go see the top three, though there was one main one that he had his eye on and he could only hope that Blair was thinking the same.

Blair had made a conscious effort to wake up her man with a morning blowjob, sometimes swallowing it if he had just woken up but at other times allowing him to coat her face with his cream. She had loved having his cum on her face and wore it like a trophy before having to clean it off so her mother and daughter didn't see it. A couple times, Jack had even surprised her and thrown her on the bed and fucked her to multiple orgasms. Each night, they would also make love, trying different positions, with Blair loving cowgirl the best so her bother could stare at her body while she would grind her pussy before he filled her up once more.

Having trouble with her co-workers even more now that Blair no longer worked there, and the threat from her son to the owner's son, Janet had put in her notice and decided to start working for a different company. It paid a tad bit less, but Jack had told her she could keep all her money and spend it on herself instead of worrying about paying the bills.

When Saturday came about, Jack told Blair, Olivia and Janet he had a surprise for them. They arrived at the first house just after 10am. It was a nice four bedroom home that all the ladies seemed to love, but Blair saw that Jack wasn't feeling it as much. The next house was about the same as the first but with a different layout and a tad smaller.

The final house was a five bedroom with an office and a bonus room that could be converted to a bedroom. Two of the bedrooms, situated on either side of the house on the second floor, were master bedrooms with their own bathrooms. One of the master bathrooms was a tad bigger and also had a bigger closet. On top of that, the kitchen was massive but was a bit out of date with older counter tops and cabinets. It also had a pool, as had the other two houses that happened to have a step down area with a bar off to the side.

Throughout seeing the third house, Blair could see the happiness in Jack's eyes and knew this was the one he wanted. She wondered why he would want so many bedrooms, but could only think about their new friends Avery and Jamie and having them come down and spend time with them, along with their children.

Once they were done house hunting, Jack took everyone out for lunch and wanted to know their opinions. "So, what did you all think of the houses?" Jack asked.

"I take it we are moving then?" Janet asked nervously. She was happy to still have the house where she had raised her children but knew that it had a lot of issues and was close to going into foreclosure.

"Yes. I weighed the options and it would take a lot more for us to keep the house and get it up to par along with how it should be. And that is only if there are not any surprises, which there always are during renovations," Jack responded.

"Well, I for one would pick the last one, but only because there are two master bedrooms and I would hope you wouldn't put your dear old mother in a regular bedroom now," Janet smiled batting her eyelashes at him.

Jack could only chuckle. "I like all of them as long as we are together," Olivia said surprising all of them.

Lastly, Jack looked to Blair who had been silent since they left the last house. "I like them all and don't know if we need the extra space the last one has, unless there is something you aren't telling us," she said as she raised her eyebrow and looked at him intently.

Jack rubbed the back of his neck as he wanted to talk to her about this alone first, but why not now, "Well, I did want to bring this up after we got the house, but I think Olivia needs to have a similar experience to what we had."

"What do you mean son?" Janet asked him.

"Don't you think Olivia would be much happier having a little brother or sister?" he asked hearing their squeals of delight.

"You mean? You want another child with me?" Blair asked as her heart fluttered at what her brother was saying.

"Of course. I mean we do love Olivia and definitely have the finances to be able to afford another child. Why wouldn't we try for more?" he replied with a smile before he was smothered in kisses by Blair.

It was Olivia's voice that stopped Blair from assaulting Jack with kisses, "If I get a little brother or sister out of this, then I pick the last one."

Olivia's giggle was infectious as everyone laughed but it seemed they were all in agreement that they were getting the last house. Jack said he would setup movers to move everything but there were some renovations he wanted to do before they were fully settled.

They left to go home and drop off Janet and Olivia while Jack and Blair headed out to go see a couple places for designs on the kitchen, bathrooms and flooring. Within a couple hours, they had picked out the flooring, cabinets and counter tops. Luckily they were able to get it all at one place and they stated it would take three to four days for them to get it done but could get started as soon as two weeks from Monday, to which Jack agreed. Blair and Jack picked up some dinner on the way home so they could eat as a family and celebrate the new house.

That night, while Jack was getting ready for bed, Blair appeared in the doorway with a smile wearing a silk red robe that looked to accentuate her curves. The robe stopped so that it barely covered her luscious ass and Jack could see that she was wearing black thigh-highs that has a sexy lace on the top of it. This made his cock jump in his pants as he loved a woman in stockings.

"So what changed in you?" Blair asked with that cute little smile she always had. It always looked like it was a little crooked and only the right side of her face was smiling but had a sexiness to her which made her that much more desirable due to its uniqueness to those who saw it.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked curious as to what she was specifically referring to.

"Less than a week ago you come back get caught dropping off a letter and stay with us after not being around for about six years. Then, you decide to purchase things for us that show you are taking care of us. On top of that, you just about confess to your friend that we are together and we keep making love every night." She paused for a second taking a deep breath and then resumed, "Now, you are purchasing a new house for us and have stated you want more children. So before we go any further and you hurt me or Olivia, I need to know what changed to make you want to do all this."

"All of it?" Jack asked knowing what she was truly asking.

"Yes, all of it," she said nervously. She didn't truly know if she wanted to know, but deep in her heart, she had to know the truth, no matter how much it could hurt.

"Olivia did for starters," Jack answered as truthfully as he could, "I knew she needed me no matter what and I didn't want her to grow up without her father around. Then once I saw how you were acting and how bad you had it, I knew I needed to stay to help you out as well."

Jack took a deep breath and looked up at her with tears in his eyes, "After being close to you and not just having sex, but truly making love to you and having old feelings come back, I realized I was in love with you back then too. I don't know how it was possible but I was in love with two women at the same time and was afraid of my feelings for you. Maybe those manifested into what I felt for Grandma; that I don't know. What I do know is the feelings I have for you I have had for a long while. Long before Grandma and I had our first encounter."

Blair had tears in her eyes and her hand over her mouth, "But if you felt that way about me, then why didn't you say something? You saw how I was acting around you."

"I didn't say anything as I thought you would call me sick or a pervert or something. I mean what normal person falls for their own sister. Another part of it was denial as in my mind, I knew it was wrong and couldn't and shouldn't happen. As to how you were acting around me, yes I saw it but thought it was a ruse to get a rise out of me or get me in trouble with Mom and Dad like you used to do when we were younger."

"Well... I'm glad that you decided to stay and re-join the family, not only for Mom and I but more for Olivia. That girl adores you immensely and I would do anything to see her happy... Just like I would do the same for you as well," Blair replied. She started walking towards Jack who was sitting on the bed. Letting her robe go and fall to her feet, she showed Jack the surprise.

Attached to the stockings she had on that accentuated her sexy legs, Blair was wearing what looked like a mesh one-piece swimsuit that had no material a couple inches below her navel, other than the thin material that was connected to her stockings. There was also an oval looking design that perfectly segmented the outfit that started under her neck and ended right below her breasts, giving a clear side view of her breasts. The outfit was connected to her neck with what appeared to be a mesh collar but was part of the outfit.

Jack's mouth dropped and his cock begged to be released as his eyes just about bugged out of his head. He had never seen anyone looking this sexy and desirable as his own sister before him. Maybe it was the thought of incest or maybe it was that she had given herself to him or maybe she was just really that fucking hot and sexy. Either way, he didn't give a shit and he wanted to run his hands, lips and tongue all over her gorgeous body and make love to her all night long.

"The way you're looking at me, I take it you like your little surprise?" Blair asked seductively.

"Umm ... ummm ..." was all that Jack could say in awe of the goddess that stood before him.

Blair giggled as she pushed him down on the bed. She pulled the sheet away from his body and pulled his boxers down exposing the prize that awaited her. Slowly she crawled onto the bed eyeing him like a lioness stalking its prey. She let out a low moan as her she moved closer, her eyes darting back to his cock.

Though she had been with a couple guys before him and one of them was slightly bigger than he is, none of them could give her the pleasure that her brother could. Was it the ultimate taboo of being with her brother or the fact that she was madly in love with him that gave her so much pleasure? It could also have been that her brother was more interested in pleasing her than any of those guys which made her want to please him even more.

That night, they made love more times than all the times before. Her only wish was that she was ovulating as he had fucked her so hard and so good that her pussy was throbbing while they snuggled up together. Neither one wanted to get up and get cleaned up, but Jack knew that wasn't an option. He picked her up and carried her into the bathroom so she could clean herself and him in the process, though he did protest stating he could clean himself. Blair wouldn't have any of it as she slapped his hand away and giggled every time he tried to stop her and do it himself.

After they were done, Jack carried her back into the room and set her down on the chair before stripping the bed. He didn't bother with remaking the bed. Instead he moved her to the bed, pulled up their covers and cuddled up together as they fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks, the family was exhausted from packing and making sure everything got to the new house. Hardly anything was put away as Jack had setup the renovations and didn't want to have the job done twice.

Instead, he whisked them away to the airport where they landed in Ft Lauderdale to hop on a 5-day cruise. He had setup 2 rooms that were next to each other and told Blair they had to keep the sex quiet and only late if they did anything at all. However, for each of the nights, Olivia was sleeping in their bed along with Janet as they spent the time as a family. To Jack's amazement, Janet didn't try, not once, to make a move on him.

However on the last night, Jack pulled his mother aside and spoke to her alone. "Mom I want to thank you for being here for Olivia and Blair. I know that you tried your hardest with what you had but some things I can't forgive and that is why I won't sleep with you."

"I understand son. After you left it not only broke me but broke your sister. I did everything I could to keep her together knowing that she had gotten pregnant and would be raising your child alone. Part of me wanted to find you and beg you to come back, even if it meant I would never see my children or grandchildren. But I knew the moment I found you, you would have vanished again or not listened to a word I said. I can never say sorry enough for taking you like I did, but I am sorry. I just got enraged when I found out that you and my mother were together."


"I know Mom. I understand why it hurt you, but one thing you may or may not have understood was that we were in love. Not only did you rape me which is bad in of itself, but you also took me knowing I was with someone else. Basically forcing me to cheat on the one I loved," Jack replied.

"I-I know. When your grandmother was dying, she told me how you two fell in love and wanted to run away together. She also told me that you reminded her of her first love that was killed in the military when she was a nurse and how your grandfather married her so he could look after her. The three of them were best friends," Janet responded, tears running down her face.

"She never really told me about that. Just that I reminded her of someone she knew which I always thought she meant grandpa." He paused for a few minutes gathering his thoughts, "You do know that we continued to see each other. There was even one time that you came over to her house and I was hiding in her closet hoping you wouldn't come back there. Luckily you were just dropping off something and didn't stay long."

"Really?" Janet asked amazed, "I-I never knew. I thought you two stopped seeing each other."

Jack shook his head, "Not a chance. Like I said we loved each other and nothing was going to keep us apart. Though when I saw Olivia, I knew why she wouldn't leave as I tried to get her to a couple times but she flat out refused. Though I will say that she did have some of my cum running down her leg that day and I'm glad your sense of smell isn't like a bloodhounds."

Janet giggled, "There were a couple times that I thought something might have been going on as she was a little more giddy than normal, but I hadn't second guessed it. Though in hind sight, I am glad it didn't ruin your relationship with her completely."

Jack could only chuckle knowing that his mother had changed so much. Sometimes tragedy can force a person to change, especially when that tragedy is with your children. "I do want to say that you are welcome to stay with us as long as you like, but if you feel the need to get out on your own, I have created an account for you and just need you to sign to take it over. It isn't a whole lot, but it is enough for you to get a place and get on your feet when you decide to. Plus if you decide to start dating again, I know you don't want to bring the men home to your kids."

"Actually, I have been getting some advances from this nice gentleman that I work with. Though I haven't been there long yet, he is always flirting with me and I think if he asks, I may just take him up on his offer," Janet replied with a smirk.

"Mom. That would be an excellent idea. You are a beautiful woman and deserve to be happy both emotionally and sexually. And I do love you and have never stopped loving you as my mother," Jack responded turning to her and bringing her to a kiss.

The kiss only lasted a few minutes but it felt sooo good to Janet to feel her son's tongue rolling around her mouth while his strong arms held her close. When they finally separated, she looked down feeling tears running down her face, "God I was such an idiot for forcing you." She then looked up to his face and smiled through her tears, "I do hope you know that almost every night that you and Blair are together that I can hear you. I have even listened from outside the door a couple times getting myself off. Though I will say that I'm glad you accepted her back and that you two found happiness with each other."

"Me too Mom. Me too," Jack responded as they pressed their foreheads against each other.

With their cruise finished and the many souvenirs they purchased packed away, they left the ship the next morning and hopped back on the plane to head home. They were all exhausted from their trip but happy they were able to share those memories with each other as a family.

Over the next couple weeks, their new home was a mad house. With setting up all their items and purchasing new furniture, the family had their work cut out for them. Each of the bedrooms got a new bedroom suite along with new mattresses and matching dressers and nightstands. They also got new couches along with some outdoor furniture to enjoy their big backyard. Luckily for them, they had that new pool and took great advantage of it as well.

While Janet went back to work full time, Jack let his firm know he was limiting himself down to only 10 clients. He would still help in offering advice to the firm for them giving him the opportunity to work there and build his wealth, but it would be on a more limited basis.

Jack decided that the 10 clients would be the ones that he liked the most. One of course was Avery with the others being a couple CEOs that Jack had become friendlier with, a couple family groups that he loved to help along with a couple others that were just a pleasure for him to work with. All of these clients were also not as demanding as some of the others that he had in the past and he had more freedom with their finances to help them to build their portfolios.

As Jack was winding down for the day, not that his work was that demanding anymore, Blair came into his new office with a smile on her face, "Pack up your things. You are taking tomorrow off and we are taking the weekend. We leave in a couple hours."

"Oh! And pray-tell where are we going?" Jack asked as he leaned back in his leather chair.

"That is for me to know and you to find out. Just know we won't be coming back until Sunday and it will just be you and me alone," Blair responded with a sly grin.

Before Jack could say another word, Blair was gone sashaying her hips as she grasped his gaze before she was out of sight. Their life together over the past couple weeks since the cruise had been one of dreams. They acted like two lovebirds and could barely keep their hands off one another. The only thing that kept them from screwing like two horny rabbits 24/7 was having Olivia and Janet around but it also helped to keep them sane as well.

Once Jack was packed up, he moved his things to the SUV that he had purchased for Blair. Blair came out a few minutes later handing him her bags which of course ended up being three times as much. Blair and Jack went back in to make sure they didn't forget anything and said their goodbyes to Janet and Olivia. Blair had setup an all day daycare for Olivia, but Janet was only going to work a half-day and could do it from the house for the most part. Jack also gave her the keys to his car, which was much newer, just in case she wanted to take Olivia anywhere as well as leaving her with some extra money for them to actually go out and do something together. When they were set, they said their goodbyes and set off.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,452 Followers