All Comments on 'Unconditional Love Ch. 04'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
So Very Good

This chapter was really packed with very good writing. I figured Olivia would get involved with her parents but was surprised by the addition of Mia and KIa to the mix but it was erotic when you described them with their mother. I actually was hoping for one more son and mom get together. One hell of a series.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Everyone needs to read... All I can say is "Super story" !!!!

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Loved it.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

This was a great story and am glad that I got to read it. Thank you for all your work and time.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweet

still room for more chapters "the next generation"

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody brilliant

This story got better and better as it went along and what’s more it had the right ending. The only thing missing I thought was the necklace he gave his sister at the beginning of this story. I thought she would’ve put her brothers photo in it, that’s something you missed or did I read it wrong but other than that ...Well done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AVERY & JAMIE

LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER

BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE ONE

INCLUDING JACK BLAIR AVERY JAMIE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

This tied up a lot of the loose ends. Great story, pretty ambitious, lots of humanity for erotica.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

You went off the rails in the last chapter and went way too far over the top.

Incest relationships are way too intense to share. If you have been in one author you would know.

This sort of sharing only exists in the minds of Literotica authors who know no better. I have been in a relationship and would never have shared, never. I would also never fuck my daughter

I marked you down for going just far. You were a clear 5/5 with just the brother and sister, and their having kids. But you ruined the story involving the daughters, not just with Dad but mom as well. Given human dynamics the family would fold, too much jealousy.

I reduced you to 3/5 because of this.

I liked the brother sister story, a lot. But rest was rubbish.

MikeB58MikeB58about 3 years ago

Sister loves brother so much she fucks her father and mother... not her brother. Brother and sister love each other so much they fuck another couple. Mother doesn't get any love after the rape... in a story named "Unconditional Love". Overall well written, just a typical incest story trying too hard to include every perversion. Because the more people who fuck, the better a story is, right? Wrong. One star for this chapter, as it tries to be a 'something for everyone' story. Author should have stayed with grandson coming back, forgiving mother and sister and having more children with both. And no sex outside the family. That's my opinion at least.

Shane279Shane279about 3 years ago

I loved the story the writing is excellent, the only complaint I would have is actually including Avery and her brother into the sex. The webcam show I get but I don't get why every " love story " on here everyone is sharing the person they love. But if they are sharing it would have been better if he had eventually forgiven his mother and she had been included in the actual sex rather then sharing the love of his life with some other dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a tremendous story!! Overly complicated in trying to tie up loose ends but still good that you completed the story unlike many authors who want the reader to do the job of the author. Cudos for that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Agree with previous commrnts...

I agree with much of what Mikeb58 and Shane said...

If bro/sis are that in love, why being others into it?

Authors: the number of lovers (or babies conceived) don't automatically make a story better or more sexy.

Insyead, they often come across as less mature...come on, we are not ALL horny high school boys here!

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

really really liked it up until Avery was brought in to have sex. the video, okay, but real sex just ruined it for me. sorry im jealous, if i love someone i dont want to share. the whole time i would be screwing Avery i would be thinking of her brother screwing my girlfriend, so i would not enjoy any of it. if im going to do that i might as well go out and have 1 night stands and cheat on my lover every time she is away. cheating is cheating. sorry just my opinion.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I don't understand why all the commenters are condemning sex with Avory?

Two couples, both with super heightened sexuality, married life is routine, need a little variety, but there's a secret you don't quite share. Obviously the joint orgy wasn't immediate, but as the friendship and trust developed. Especially since I think it started with Avory and Blair having sex.

But the main thing isn't sex with a porn star. The main thing is the love for her grandmother and her sister.

It's the grandmother's providence that's more unclear here. She knew that Blair gave birth to Olivia with her brother. She knew that Blair had financial problems. She knew that Blair loved her brother and that Olivia was suffering without her father.

But didn't say anything to him even in the posthumous address. Knows that Jack wants a child, talks about adoption or surrogacy, but never tells him about Olivia.

Unconditional love implies trust. And there is no trust here.

What a mom. Jack forgave her. But if Blair loved her brother and waited for him. Mom was just a whore who wanted to get fucked more often. She found that at work. So why get in her way? And why become another one of many when he is the only one for Blair, then Olivia and the younger daughters.

Still, I don't understand a young guy's attraction to older women.

They're probably better for a start, though.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

One more observation.

I understand that Olivia wants to help her parents. But getting them married on an island doesn't change anything. Jack and Blair's marriage remains illegal.

The other issue is that Jack is not, legally, the father of Olivia and the twins. So he can legally ( uncle - niece ) marry his daughters. For example, marry Olivia, divorce after a year, then marry Leah, divorce and marry Mia. Then he can officially recognize his younger children.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

One more observation.

I understand that Olivia wants to help her parents. But getting them married on an island doesn't change anything. Jack and Blair's marriage remains illegal.

The other issue is that Jack is not, legally, the father of Olivia and the twins. So he can legally ( uncle - niece ) marry his daughters. For example, marry Olivia, divorce after a year, then marry Leah, divorce and marry Mia. Then he can officially recognize his younger children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author: Where there's sharing, there's a cuck. If you want to be cucked so badly, then you really shouldn't deny being one, which half of your psycho babble tirade likes to paint you as. Walk the talk. Don't just talk the talk.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I really liked this story. Very good characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the finish of this story they were all a loving family Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you need to rewrite this as you wrote Blair has only had a couple of cocks and one was bigger then Jacks in CH 3 you wrote she said she had only one cock before her dads. And you never wrote anything about the disc Helen made for his eyes only. And Helen never said anything about baby setting Oliva .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you need to rewrite ch 4! In ch 3 Blair said she only had one guy fuck her other then her dad, now she says she had a couple guys before jack and one was bigger then him, and nothing about the disc from Helen she said for his eyes only.Helen never said anything about baby setting for Olivia and if she knew she was Jacks child if she knew she would have told him cause she loved him so much.

b256485b256485almost 2 years ago

Spoil by swapping and involving daughters, it always surprises me when stories that have turned into a love story gets ruined in the final act with added crap

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

For me this story had great potential, but in my opinion, it turned out to be one the silliest and downright stupidest stories, that I have ever read.

For starters Jacky has to either be blind or he is an idiot. His sister and mother are both throwing themselves at him; going around in the most revealing attire, sleeping in his bed while only wearing a thong, shit he mentions that he would masturbate to his sister when she would sunbathe, and yet none of their behaviors lead him to the idea that gee maybe my sister and mother want to fuck me.

Then he starts a sexual relationship with his grandmother who must have been over 60 years old, without her having given him any clues that she was attracted to him, just nonsense. It gets worse, she tells him that this is only going to last a very short time then if he does not have a girlfriend or is at least dating someone, then she will end the relationship. Obviously, that was nothing but a lie, seeing as how he was still fucking her years later and if it could not get any stupider the two of them actually entertained the idea of using a surrogate or adopting a child together. A man in his mid 20's and a woman close to her 70's, at least, just absolute bullshit.

He paints his grandmother as nothing short of a saint, yet she does not inform him that he has daughter, who desperately needs him as a father, not to mention his sister and mother are in serious financial trouble, but she keeps her fucking mouth shut, all while thinking about having a child with him. Even if she did not think that Olivia was his daughter, she was at the very least his niece, you know someone that he might like to help to have a better life. She also as I mentioned kept seeing him for years after she claimed that she would end the sexual part of the relationship, and I am also not buying the claim that he was her greatest love, a fucking teenager, yeah that makes a lot of sense. And what was on that disc that had to be for Jack's eyes only, you cannot throw something like that out their then never address it, am I just supposed to forget about it.

His mother comes off as nothing but a whore who wants to fuck as many men as she possibly can no matter how uncomfortable or unsafe it made her daughter feel.

the thing that I find most DAMNING of all, is when he told his mother, that while he forgave her for the assault, he claimed that, when she raped him, it caused him to cheat on his grandmother. What in the fuck, let me repeat, WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL DID HE SAY. Perhaps this author does not realize that when a person is raped, they did not consent to the sexual act, therefore there was no cheating involved, Jack did not consent to being drugged and having his mother and sister have sex with him. In other words, JACK DID NOT CHEAT ON HIS GRANDMOTHER, HE COULDN'T HAVE, ONLY A TRUE NEANDERTHAL THINKS THAT A RAPE VICTIM IS ALSO A CHEATER IF THEY WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

I hate to criticize someone else's writing, I usually just move on and try to forget it, but this time I just couldn't do that.

Jack says to his grandmother I think that he would have gladly fucked his mom and her sister, if only they had asked. Well, what in the serious fuck were they doing parading around in only panties. I would think that had my mom or sister done that around our house, then they were trying to send me an extremely powerful message, saying please take my body and use it. All he did was yell at them to cover up, seriously they were asking him to fuck them, he was just too stupid to get the message. Now they should not have resorted to raping him, that was never okay, but it was pretty idiotic of him to think that he could hide what he and nana were doing.

The final chapter was nothing but a mish mash of all things sex, his daughter wants to fuck him, then the twins want to have sex with their mom, just rubbish I only finished the story because I had put so much time into it and I wanted to see what more nonsense was going to be put in.

A far better story would have included him running to nana, crying his eyes out, then understanding with her help that he and his sitter were truly meant to be together. I would have written it to include fucking his mom, but if not, I would not have written as he did, that she was just some slut who whored around the company, that she worked at.

Once again let me restate that I absolutely loathe criticizing another writer’s story, after all what they wrote is their vision, there belief of how the story is supposed to go, but this story has so much in it that continually made no sense.

I do hope your other stories are better, because despite my criticism of this story I will try to give those a read as well.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

4 ⭐️ series,, lost me when the daughters got involved

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story all of it and the love that brother and sister felt was awesome and that turned into a loving family gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES