All Comments on 'Uncontrollable Need'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
Amazing Panties

Only someone with a panty fetish could write this story the way you did. It's amazing that such a small piece of clothing could have such a hold on a person and make them cast all reason aside in the quest for more panties. Do a news search on Google for panties and it won't be long before you read about some poor guy that gets caught stealing panties. The news really enjoys plastering the chumps story across the world. I feel sorry for the guy but better him then me, if you know what I mean...

Great story and I laughed when he started getting hard again after getting home, but that's the truth about panties.

I'm wondering what's in store for the "panty thief". Thanks for a look on the dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Panty Lover

I have had the same thoughts myself. Never got caught by a man actually wearing a pair but did get caught walking out of their bedroom and about the same happened but the feeling is the same. The first look and the learning of what each female wears and then the feel of actually putting them on after she has wore them is almost the same. Sounds like it really happened.

wweary101wweary101almost 3 years ago

For those who have experienced the moment...the conflict between disgust and arousal, this story is a minimum of 5-stars. The abrupt ending is devilishly premature and wickedly erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.

story TAGS