All Comments on 'Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 01'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PhantomOpPhantomOp5 months ago

I would love to see if there's more to their story. What happens when Beck catches on to what's happening? How far will the loss of impulse control go? You've written a good start, and while it can do fine as a standalone story it has the potential to go on for at least a couple of chapters.

KupotekKupotek5 months ago

Really good story, would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing

5 stars

Michael

TxflgatorTxflgator5 months ago

Very good story.

Very well written.

Please don't leave us hanging. Please continue the story and see where it takes us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please write more. At least what happens the rest of the week, while dad tries to adjust her dosage. NOT!!!!

Gregory079Gregory0795 months ago

Barely started cannot finish.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was upset there's not more to read. That was a new spin I hadn't run into before. And I liked how mom said "Give my love to Emmanuel" before she hung up. That was a nice touch. Please continue this at least until mom comes home and hopefully succumbs to her daughter's symptoms, letting Daddy of the hook or maybe you see a better more unexpected ending, either way please write more.

cursrahcursrah5 months ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another wank-fest. No love. no personal interaction; contrived situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Omg please write more on this, I would love to read more on their story and see what happens

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby4 months ago

Love this story! I have been in situations where boundaties and control have been tested, and you did a great job of portraying that.

Would love a follow-up story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES