Uncontrollable Urges Pt. 03

Story Info
I thought I had it under control... then Beck came home.
2.8k words
4.55
8.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
551 Followers

Uncontrollable Urges, Part 3

Emmanuelle and I had a rhythm that we followed over the course of the next few days. Luckily, I didn't have to keep her tied up the entire time. In fact she was calm from about 2am to 8am where she was free, able to sleep in peace, eat, shower... whatever. But at 8am, I tied her down on the couch, just like before. She resisted at first, but when I agreed to use the vibrator on her for 2 hours of constant teasing and orgasms, she was very good with it. Then she masturbated until 2pm or so and the cycle started all over again.

When Beck called at night, every night, Emmanuelle sucked on my cock to keep her quiet. That should have been the hardest part of all. But... we both quickly developed a fondness for it. And she giggled when she knew the time was coming.

I have to admit as well, that there were a few times, moments of deep personal weakness, where all the sexual tension got to me and I... I... I fucked my step-daughter. I didn't force it on her, of course. I didn't have to. She definitely asked for it all the time. It's just... it was hard to resist.

I didn't see her as a maniacal sexual predator. I saw her as my baby girl with issues part of the time. During the 12 hours every day where she was lucid and calm, she was as fun-loving and amiable as ever. It was only in the clutches of the medicine where there were issues.

And we were working through them.

Dr. Terrel called on Friday afternoon to tell me that the new medication was approved and that it would be in the pharmacy on Monday. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. I had very high hopes that the new medication would work better.

My biggest concern now was with Beck. She was coming home... today... in an hour.

She was coming home to Emmanuelle's condition that I had so far not really spelled out for her. She knew what the doctor had said about the possible side-effects and I had told her that the side-effects were a bit unbearable. But not once did I elaborate on what was going on between Emmanuelle and I.

How could I? How could I tell her that Emmanuelle spent a great part of each day as a raving sexual maniac? How could I tell her that I'd been forced to fuck my step-daughter... and not just once?

And to top it all off, she was going to come home just as an episode was going to start.

*****

I gave Emmanuelle her 4pm dose of medicine and let her shower and dress. As it grew closer to 8pm, I tied Emmanuelle's hands and feet just as we'd done time and time again. Emmanuelle was starting to get agitated and started using the vibrator on herself just as Beck came in the front door.

You can imagine how she took it.

She came in the door seeing her own daughter, tied up with rope, lying on the couch. And she was pissed as hell. I tried to explain why I'd done it, but she wouldn't listen to a word. She was yelling, very loudly, talking about calling the police, talking about divorce... even talking about castrating me.

From her viewpoint, I was an evil, sexually deviant son-of-a-bitch who was preying on her daughter. I'd held her captive for a week for my own perverse sexual pleasure.

Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, but that's how she saw it and I couldn't convince her otherwise.

Emmanuelle was reasonably calm during this exchange and was even delighted that her mom was removing the rope bindings. She was going to be free during her episode. Beck even told her that she was going to sleep in bed with her tonight and that I was going to sleep on the couch. She told me that I was lucky she didn't tie me up.

Her last warning to me, as they ascended the stairs to the bedroom, was that I needed to be ready to move out tomorrow morning.

I took a deep breath and sighed. My world was crashing down on me. I laid down on the couch, threw a blanket over myself, and turned off the lights. I wasn't going to be able to sleep, though.

*****

It was just after 10pm when the silence in the house was broken.

"Thank you, baby," I could hear Beck say. "Thanks for the kisses, but that's enough. Go to sleep."

Having lived through that myself earlier in the week, I could imagine what was happening. Emmanuelle was entering the most difficult stage of her medication cycle. In this stage, she was extremely amourous and wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Baby, that's... that's not appropriate. Ok? No... you're not supposed to touch mommy there," Beck said more loudly, her voice easily carrying through the quiet house.

"Your tits are so soft mommy," Emmanuelle's little voice cut in.

"No, baby. No!" Beck said, denying whatever Emmanuelle was attempting to do.

I could hear some sort of scuffle and knew that Emmanuelle was getting more violent, trying to force Beck to let her do what she wanted. But it didn't sound so bad that I had to intervene... yet. On one hand, I wanted to stop Emmanuelle from doing this. I knew what was going to happen and I knew how badly it impacted me. But... on the other hand... I thought this was the only way Beck might understand what I'd been going through.

"Ok, ok," Beck said, giving in. "Go... go ahead... just... we have to go to sleep, ok?"

It got quiet for a few minutes. Whatever it was that Emmanuelle wanted to do, she was happily doing it and nobody was complaining. And, as I expected, things escalated yet again.

"No, baby... that's... that's not... not appropriate. You don't touch mommy there," Beck said again. I could hear the frustration in her voice as Emmanuelle kept doing things that Beck didn't like... but she couldn't stop her.

"Let me take these off," Emmanuelle said.

"No!"

I was getting nervous and decided to go upstairs and just wait outside the door. If things got too much for Beck, I could then more easily intervene.

Just as I reached the doorway, Emmanuelle said, "Touch me mommy."

The bedside light was on and I could see that both Emmanuelle and Beck were at least partially under the covers. Emmanuelle was turned towards Beck, touching her body. She grabbed Beck's hand and pulled it towards her.

"Whoa... now baby. Let go of my hand," Beck said, trying to reason with Emmanuelle. "I'm not supposed to touch you there. Why don't you touch yourself there instead, ok?"

I could tell that she wanted to pull her hand back and that she tried, but Emmanuelle wouldn't let her.

"Ok... ok... alright baby."

Emmanuelle giggled and then kicked the blankets off them both. She then moved to her knees, towering over Beck. She pried Beck's legs apart and lay between them.

"No... baby... what? What are you doing?"

Emmanuelle wrapped her arms around Beck's thighs, holding her tightly. Beck was unable to dislodge her as she struggled to try to get away.

"Whoa! You are definitely not supposed to be kissing me down there," Beck said nervously as Emmanuelle bent down and kissed her pussy and inner thighs.

"But I want to, mommy," Emmanuelle said, continuing to kiss her pussy.

"This is... this is really wrong, baby," Beck said, again, trying to reason with her. She was learning, as I had early on, that there was no reasoning with her in this state. Emmanuelle wanted what she wanted. And it was almost impossible to dissuade her.

"I like it," Emmanuelle purred between kisses. I could hear kissing noises as she moved all around Beck's pussy.

"Oh God... that's really... no... that's not appropriate," Beck's voice quivered. I could tell that Beck was getting aroused by what was happening, but her brain was still trying to maintain control.

"Doesn't it feel good mommy?" Emmanuelle asked.

"Yes it feels good, baby," Beck admitted. "But that's not the point. You shouldn't... you shouldn't kiss mommy there.

And then suddenly Emmanuelle started licking her pussy instead. Beck instantly tried to push her away, but Emmanuelle's hold on her thighs was too strong.

"No! Don't lick it!" she tried to say sternly, but her voice quivered. "No!"

"You're so wet, mommy," Emmanuelle giggled. "I know you like this."

"God baby, it doesn't matter if I'm wet... I don't want you to do this, ok?"

"But I want to," Emmanuelle said softly. "I like this."

"Oh... oh God, baby... you can't... you're gonna make me cum," Beck said softly, her body twisting a little as she arched her back. She was trying her hardnest not to even get excited by what Emmanuelle was doing to her, but it was no use. And now, she was going to have an orgasm... an orgasm that she definitely didn't want to have. "No... you... can't... do... that."

Beck was breathing hard and moaning now, her legs shaking, her body arching up. It was going to be a big orgasm.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck!" Beck yelled as her body completely tighted up, shaking violently, and then suddenly went slack. I could hear Emmanuelle licking her juices and giggling. "Oh my fucking God... baby... that was... you shouldn't have..." Beck was feeling good after her orgasm and her body was just too tired and sensitive to move. Emmanuelle rose to her knees and started crawling up her body, straddling it.

"Mommy had a cummy," Emmanuelle chanted cheerfully as her face rose over Beck's.

"What are you doing, baby?"

Emmanuelle leaned down and began kissing Beck. With her dominant position, Beck couldn't stop her and the kiss became more and more passionate.

"Thank you... thanks... thanks for the kisses baby," Beck said when she was finally given room to speak. "That's nice."

"I love you mommy!" Emmanuelle said, smiling down at her.

"I love you, too, baby. But it's time to go to sleep." Beck moved her body, trying to dislodge Emmanuelle so that the young woman would just lay down.

But she was going to learn quickly that Emmanuelle was far from done.

"Now... lick me mommy!" Emmanuelle said excitedly.

Beck looked so surprised that Emmanuelle would even suggest such a thing. "Oh my God, baby... mommy's so tired. Can we just..."

Emmanuelle crawled up high, moving over Beck's torso and trapping her arms overhead just like mine had been. I knew just how Beck was feeling... trapped... helpless. With Emmanuelle's pussy right over her face. There was nothing she could do to stop what she knew was going to happen.

"Baby, no... what are you...? Let me get my arms out... Baby! No!" Beck's protests fell on deaf ears as Emmanuelle lowered her pussy right onto Beck's mouth and began grinding into her.

"Lick me mommy!" she said. "Oh... oh yeah." I didn't know if Beck gave in like I did, or if she was refusing to cooperate and Emmanuelle was just getting off by grinding into her face. "Oh God, that feels so good mommy! Your face feels so good there... keep licking me."

Emmanuelle pushed her hips up and back, grinding her pussy into Beck's helpless face. I knew all too well how Beck felt right now. She knew that there was no stopping this girl. She only had one choice. She was going to have to make her cum.

"Mmmm... make me cum, mommy," Emmanuelle panted. "Make me cum! Makemecum, makemecum, makemecum." Suddenly Emmanuelle's body twisted differently, her hips shaking differently, and I could tell she was cumming. "Yes, mommy! Yessssss..."

Seemingly sated at last, Emmanuelle rose off Beck's face and crawled back down her body until she was able to kiss her again. Beck looked mortified, her face drenched with Emmanuelle's fluids. Emmanuelle kissed her, and she kissed back although with far, far less enthusiasm.

"Thank you, mommy. That felt so good," Emmanuelle smiled.

"Ok... ok... you're welcome baby," Beck said, obviously not happy with how things had progressed. "Just lay down ok? Please, baby, go to sleep now?"

Emmanuelle slid to the bed beside her, still kneeling. "But mommy... I'm still so tingly." Emmanuelle was bouncing on the bed like an excited little girl, her fingers playing in her pussy.

"Still tingly," Beck said, her voice low and soft. She sounded defeated and completely out of options. And she sounded scared... scared of what she might be required to do next. She was finally coming to terms with what I'd been through all week long.

"Can I help?" I asked as I stepped into the room.

Emmanuelle was the first to respond. "Daddy! Daddy! Please come here," she said excitedly. "I'm still so tingly. I need you!"

Beck seemed to brighten a little as she realized she wasn't in this alone. "This is what happened to you, too?" she asked me, sitting up and wiping her hands over her face.

I nodded as I approached the bed. "Yeah... all week."

"Daddy!" Emmanuelle giggled. "Please!"

"Turn around, pumpkin," I said quietly as I got to the edge of the bed. Excited, she did exactly as I asked. She turned around and got down onto all fours, sliding back until she was at the edge of the bed, as close to me as she could get. "Bend down. Get your ass up. That's right." Emmanuelle followed every quiet command.

I stepped forward, my cock in my hand as I aimed it at her swollen pussy. I set the head at her entrance and pushed.

"Oh yeah... mmmm... fuck, daddy," Emmanuelle moaned.

"And the whole business of tying her up?" Beck asked.

"Was to keep me from having to do things like this," I said, rapidly sliding my cock in and out of my stepdaughter.

"I love feeling you go in and out like that," Emmanuelle moaned. "Oh daddy! I love when you fuck me!" She started grunting, punctuating every hard thrust with an exhallation.

"What do we do now?" Beck asked.

I was slapping my hips into Emmanuelle's ass hard with each thrust and felt her push back into me. She'd closed her eyes and was grunting like an animal. It was so surreal fucking Emmanuelle with Beck on the other side of the bed trying to have a conversation with me.

I could feel Emmanuelle's body quivering below me as her orgasm took over. I felt her hand between her legs, her fingers bumping into my cock occasionally as she fingered her clit to help herself cum even harder. "Ohhhh.... fuuuuuuuck," she moaned.

I didn't stop thrusting, though. I was too far gone, too close to my own orgasm. "Oh, yeah... yeah... here we go... here we go... yeah!" I groaned as I came, exploding inside her pussy until cum leaked out around my cock. I prayed that we finally wore her out for the evening.

"Daddy likes my pussy," Emmanuelle said softly, sounding tired at last. She turned on the bed until her face was by my cock. "I want it in my mouth. Let me clean you off," she said, taking my cock into her mouth. "You've got such a nice tasting dick, daddy," she said as she licked and sucked the cum off it.

Beck was shaking her head, not understanding how things got this bad. "What do we do now?" I asked, repeating her question. "We go back to the rope."

"I love you daddy!" Emmanuelle said softly, sounding very tired at last. She was falling asleep with my cock in her mouth.

"I love you, too, pumpkin."

I carried a sleeping Emmanuelle back downstairs and laid her on the couch. She'd be asleep for a while, I knew, and the next dose of her medication would be in just a couple hours. Then the cycle would start again.

When I came back upstairs, Beck was coming out of the bathroom, after she took a quick shower. I sat on the end of the bed and she came over and hugged me to her. My face was on her abdomen, my arms wrapped around her, as she lovingly stroked my head. And I cried.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I had no idea."

We didn't talk much more about it after that. She let me tie Emmanuelle up and continue the routine I had set before she arrived back home. It was a little easier with both of us being able to care for her. And it would only be a few more days before we got the new medication.

This medication would finally put this family right again!

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
551 Followers