Unconventional Convention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess if we're all going to fuck, we should clean ourselves up a bit first. Don't you think?" Anne questioned, still laying on the couch. I just laughed. Alex and Valerie just looked back and forth to one another, slightly confused. "We've got some disposable enema kits in the bathroom. Alex, you want me to give you a hand?" Anne popped her head up as she asked and smiled wildly. Alex nodded her head.

"Okay." Alex pushed herself up using my legs for balance. Her dark green cage coming into view again. She was steadily leaking out of the tip again. Anne rolled herself up off the couch and stretched her arms upwards. She wiggled her tight body around for a few seconds. I think she was just showing off a bit for our new friends.

"Maybe if you're good I'll let him give you a blow job later. Would you like that?" Anne asked Alex as she led her back farther into our suite.

"Yes, please." Alex replied. A fully naked Anne and Alex, still in her dark green chastity cage, knee-high green boots, mesh elbow length fingerless gloves, and dark green flowing wig, disappeared through the door.

"This has already been, the craziest fucking night of my life, and we're going to keep going?" Valerie inquired once the others had left us. I simply nodded yes with my head. She started laughing and put her head down on the couch. "Do you two do this kind of thing often?"

"Well as you can see, Anne and I have a very open relationship. After three years together we know what the other likes and wants, and are more than happy to help deliver on our desires and kinks." Valerie was again staring at me dumfounded. "I'm thirsty. You want a drink? We have some juice and some sports drinks if you want one." I got up from the chair and offered my hand out to her. She placed her delicate hand in mine and I pulled her up to me.

Once she was standing, I pulled her up a little more and popped her up off her feet. I scooped my hand down and caught her little ass. I continued to lift her up until she was almost resting on my hip. She was definitely surprised by this. Her little stocking clad legs wrapped themselves around my hips and she locked her feet with her pink heels around the other side. She quickly wrapped her arms around my shoulders to hold on. I shifted her around just a bit so that she was between being straight in front of me and off to one side on my hip. I tilted my head down and gave her a soft kiss on her pink lips. Her tongue darted out to meet my kiss and I opened to allow her in.

We made out for a moment and then I walked back in to the bedroom. I reached the small fridge in the corner, bent down, Valerie still firmly attached to me, opened it and grabbed a couple of sports drinks for us. Her little pink cage dug into my hip, but only for a moment. I walked over to the King-sized bed and sat down.

"You know how unreal all of this is, right?" Valerie asked.

"I am fully aware."

Her pink bob wig was starting to slip off, so I reached up pulled it off for her. She had short blond hair in a pixie cut. Damn, just when I thought she wouldn't be any cuter. Given it was stuck down with sweat in places, I could see it framed her petite, delicate features well. I ran my hand up through her natural hair and she grimaced at the touch.

"It will be our turn to clean up in a few minutes. Don't worry yourself. I think you 're adorable." She blushed and hid her face into my shoulder. I leaned my head down and began tracing up her shoulder to her neck with my tongue. Valerie moaned into my shoulder. "Do I remember you saying something about being a gymnast earlier?" I asked.

She peaked up at me from my shoulder. "Yeah, that seems like forever ago. I trained since I was ten. Competed for a bit in my early teens, but never developed more physically, like some of the other boys. Then I realized, I wanted some of those boys and enjoyed dressing up in the girl's outfits more. My folks had to move us couple of times because some of the other parents didn't want me around. I spent most of high school by myself. I was the weird little androgynous teen. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I decided to live as a girl full time." She paused "Wow, I don't think I've ever told anyone that much at once, that quickly. Crap!"

I started to chuckle. "That's okay, I'm pretty sure I knew your secret by now." She playfully bit me on the shoulder but quickly returned to embracing me. She seemed to melt into me. She found comfort in me and that felt great.

We sat and drank some of our drinks, Valerie reluctantly pulled away from me to drink, but remained calm and said, "This is strange but this feels really good. I don't think I've ever been in a situation like this before." She sat there in silence for a moment.

"Seeing someone as open as Anne and I are can be really strange for people. As long as we are honest with each other, we keep moving our relationship forward." I laid back on the bed, taking her down with me. She shifted over slightly and was now on top of me. She crossed her arms across my chest and looked down at me. She looked as though she wanted to say more or ask more questions but my relaxed state seemed to put her at ease. She then rested her head against me and relaxed.

We laid there for a few minutes. I heard the shower running and I assumed Anne and Alex would be done soon. I rose back up, taking Valerie with me, and finished of my drink. I pulled her to one side and allowed her slip off onto the bed. I stood and stretched. She sat there on the edge of the bed with her legs curled up under her. She looked so vulnerable right now. She stretched herself out across the bed, her lithe tight muscles rippled with tension.

She stood on the bed and reached out to me, her head above mine, smiling down at me. I let her pull me in. She kissed me. First sweetly and then with a building passion, her hands roaming across my shoulders and back. One of her legs hooked around and rested just above my ass. So, I reached up and cradled her tight bottom in my firm grip. Her free leg wrapped itself around and locked ankles with the other. The heels of her feet dug into the top of my ass and as they were still in her stockings, felt kind of good like that. I could feel her little cage grinding into me just above my reawakening manhood. She was moaning lightly again, her fire ignited once more.

"I really want you inside of me," she practically growled. Her hips began to flex as she shimmied down my torso to rest the crack of her ass on just on top my growing hardness.

Alex and Anne walked in just at that moment. Alex was now naked except for her cage. Her long natural red hair now flowed over her shoulders and covered most of her breasts. "There's my girl," Valerie said to her. Both women smiling to the other.

"Your turn," Anne stated. "We are fresh and ready to get this party going." And with a smack to my ass she retrieved some drinks for her and Alex.

"Shall we?" and with that I reached around her waist with one arm, pulled her closer to me, and we made our way into the bathroom.


12