All Comments on 'Unconventional Therapy'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I have erectile dysfunction (along with a small penis and just one, very small testicle) and this therapy would definitely work for me!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
A wife who tells everyone his shot?

Fuck that bitch. If you can’t trust your partner with your secrets then you shouldn’t be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That’s certainly unconventional

I suppose in part 2 the husband will start sniffing his wife’s panties after she fucks some young dude. Probably a black guy because that’s how cuck fantasies go. Then the husband will lick his wife’s pussy clean after she’s been with her lover. Cucks always enjoy licking up other men’s spunk.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Clever angle. I am really enjoying where this might be going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had the surgery

I was 58 when diagnosed, my Doctors told me that I should recover from ED in a month or so, it took almost six months. Not being married did not help one bit, but having an understanding Urologist did. He had one rather cute nurse that worked with issues. using manipulation. I got a lot of massages designed to increase blood flow, the day she actually got me fully erect was wonderful.

The body has to relearn itself, it seems.

Sure, I shoot blanks but the surprise might be that otherwise all works just fine now, so it's not the end of the world..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was ugly

Who wants to read about erectile dysfunction? This isn't an AMA journal. And if his wife can't keep their private life PRIVATE then she's not much of a wife. I know of NO men that are going to let their sister-in-law give them a prostate exam in their home - let alone at a Doctor's office. Go to the Doctor's and get checked. But sniffing Beth's underwear was just plain nasty. This guy needs to re-evaluate his marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What is this. I never heard of that treatment before. Is it cheaper than Viagra?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What?

I hadn't heard about that treatment before. Is it cheaper than viagra?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Creampie fetish isn't unique. Blabbermouth wife not cool.Not erotic but at least no cuck crap

Yet???

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Well Done

This was well-written, sympathetic and original. I liked it.

And to the guy who thinks no man would let his sister-in-law examine his prostate, I need to confess that my brother-in-law is my doctor and he examines my prostate on a regular basis. Lighten up, old son, it's only your ass-hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It always seems that those with the least to say, prattle the loudest

Based on comments from the first "Anonymous," I immediately pictured a guy who's either already facing the same problems with ED, or living in fear of the day he knows will come.

The answer to his first question is that a whole lot of guys want to read about it - whether in a professional journal, or in a nicely-written story such as this one. There are a lot of older guys who come to this site for good stories, and intelligent discussion - not adolescent drivel.

Also, we all know that guys of all ages talk about women and sex, and every aspect of women and sex. So does Anon believe that women don't or shouldn't? Did it escape his attention that she was bragging on her man as well, I wonder?

Then, when he said, "I know of NO men..." well, that spoke volumes right there, didn't it?

Let's ask ourselves this, and be honest about it: Would you rather have a knowledgeable, educated, sensual and sensitive woman sliding a slim finger up your butt - or a strange man who couldn't care less about technique? Most guys won't have to hesitate for a second to answer, will they? Add to that, that she was a close family member who actually cared about all involved.

Then there was the kicker near the end. "But sniffing Beth's underwear was just plain nasty." Really? "Nasty?" In addition to mentally hearing the voice of an immature kid delivering that pronouncement, I truly wondered how many other acts and aspects of sex he still perceives as "nasty."

But then his final statement, all things considered, made me laugh out loud when he declared that "This guy needs to re-evaluate his marriage." Funny stuff on so many levels.

Again, a thoughtful, well-written piece that a lot of men will find both interesting - and perhaps useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different type of story

Interesting and well written as always, a sympathetic look at a very real problem for many men in their 50's. Please can we have another one weekend per month soon ?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Educational

I was thinking "a little bit of honey makes the medicin go down." Postate and bladder cancer's no joke, and knowing the danger signes can save your life, and a bit of sex sweetens the lesson. Good work

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Interesting Story!

Thank you for making prostate cancer an element of your story. It happens to men; why not write about it? It happens to A LOT of men. In some radiation therapy centers, prostate cancer is the most common type they treat. The "cure" described in the story is quite novel, and may not work for most men. Pills, injections, or the pump technique may work for some. Some are out of luck. Thanks again. (signed) Prostate Ca Survivor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good story with a message.

We all read this (literotica.com) for the sex stories. This story has a touch of reality along with good sex. Older men (over 50) are their own worst enemy .We are a high risk group simply because we think yearly exams are for someone else. Wake up and get a yearly check , it may save your life , it saved mine ! Thanks for this story angle.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Wow, what a great story. Two and a half months after prostatectomy for me, and I can confirm the authenticity of your story so far. What happens afterwards in your story is encouraging!

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 3 years ago
Another great story . . .

Marriedkinkylife would have to be one of my favourite authors on Literotica. Intensely erotic stories. While I'm not a fan of the FLM series, the rest are excellent. Give this one a read, even thought it will be challenging for some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After leaving the hospital the challenge of addressing my mental status has left me numb,

The lack of emotional, physical and mental feeling is certainly something I thought I never face.

My hope has been given a lifeline by my doctor's caring staff who have been tremendous in starting my journey.

The embarrassment of no longer physically functioning is balanced by being cancer free. I too wish there was section in literotica for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As unconventional as it is, "whatever works" makes the life of a prostate cancer survivor much richer. I'm a PC survivor who had the radical prostatectomy 14 years ago and not a day goes by I don't think about what has changed. This story was written with compassion and truth. It's not fun. But, there are ways a PC survivor can find satisfaction with a loving partner. Nicely written, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some outcomes of having cancer are worse than death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...