Unconventional Threesome (Wolf)

Story Info
A Domme and her slut are joined by another.
778 words
4.23
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am fucking a man I have just met (henceforth referred to as the extra), I don't even remember his name but he came highly recommended by our friends, known as the Insatiable Quintet. I can understand why. His cock rivals that of several of my favorite toys. The extra is laying on his back.

I am wearing a red brocade underbust corset with attached suspenders, lace top black thigh high stockings, and 5 inch black suede platform stiletto heels. I am riding the extra's large cock. I can feel the tingling at the back of my neck starting, signaling an orgasm is quickly approaching. One more thrust of my hips and I tip over the edge. The tingling spreads throughout my whole body, I moan loudly.

My slut is watching from a corner of the bed where I can see him stroking his cock. He is under strict orders that he cannot cum until I tell him he can. He is a good slut and I can see the string of precum leaking out of him. I know he is incredibly turned on watching me with someone else; I can also see a tinge of jealousy as well.

I continue riding his cock as I cum, extending my orgasm for several minutes. I can feel his cock throbbing as his own orgasm approaches. So I get off of him. "Come here slut." My slut comes to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. Our tongues dancing. His fingers begin circling my clit. I reach down between us and slowly stroke his cock until he is on the edge of cumming. I keep him there for a few minutes. I break the kiss and bring my precum coated fingers to my mouth and lick them. I can hear both my slut and the extra moaning as they watch.

I slide back down on the extra's cock and begin riding him again. I grab his shoulders for leverage as I slide up and down on his cock, rubbing my clit along his pelvic bone. It doesn't take long before I feel the tingling starting at the back of my head again. I explode on his cock. Before my pussy has finished contracting around him, I slide off of him and move to the side.

"My slut, finish him off, but do not swallow a drop."

He complies and lays between the extra's legs and starts by licking all of my juices off of the man. He does it reverently, not leaving a single drop of my essence behind. Once he has cleaned the extra, he takes the throbbing cock in his mouth. He is not used to sucking a cock, but his mouth is heavenly on a pussy. It takes him a few minutes but he finally gets a rhythm going up and down, sucking and stroking. I see him fondling the extra's balls.

The extra grabs my slut's head and thrusts his cock into my slut's mouth. He moans loudly as he orgasms into my slut's mouth. His cock is spasming with each spurt of cum. I can see my slut being very careful to catch every drop. Finally the man's cock pops out of my slut's mouth.

"You may go now," I tell the extra and without waiting for him to follow orders, I tell my slut, "Lay down on your back". I straddle his face in a 69 position. "Make me cum my slut. If you area a good boy, I will let you cum. He laps at my dripping pussy, sharing some of the extra's cum with me and gathering my juices and then begins sucking on my clit. It doesn't take long before I am on the edge, as I said, His mouth is heavenly. He keeps me on the edge.

I bend down and begin sucking my slut's hard cock. I run a red lacquered nail lightly along his balls and press the finger to his perineum. I hear and feel him moan. "Cum my slut." That is all the invitation he needs. The moment my mouth makes contact again, he is spurting in my mouth. His moan once again sends me over the edge.

I too save his cum in my mouth and once we have each finished cumming, I turn around so that I am straddling him. I kiss him sharing his cum with him as he shares mine and the extra's with me. "You have pleased me well my slut."

"Thank you Mistress." I lay down next to him with my back to him, he curves his body around mine and we fall asleep content.