Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
Donnie turns into "Daisy" with group sex play.
12.3k words
4.65
5.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Donnie turned a drunk meeting into an overnight affair with an older man, now works for him and his company getting paid for his many talents.

**Donnie and Mel have been flirting and then having, filming, watching sex with their neighbor couple.

**Donnie had prepped for an overnight with Kenneth Brogdon by studying his sexual tendencies. This was going to be his first group experience as a paid escort for Mr. Donnovan. Kenneth turns adds to his collection of "Fems" and turns him into "Daisy".**

Mel drove in and dropped him off at Donnovan Holdings, LLC. where they left him a car for the two days. Mel had some meeting with a friend for coffee that morning, and she was going to pick Donnie up on Friday. He got into the loaned car and watched his family drive off, a hint of regret and apprehension did appear, knowing his job for the weekend went against the nuclear family idea.

He drove to the course extra nervous. It hadn't been a month since meeting Mr. Donnovan, an anonymous meeting for sex and since he's taken four different cocks in different ways. To top it off he'd been compensated nicely for every encounter and was committed this lifestyle for the next couple months.

Donnie was now driving to a group sex situation, over a couple of days, that he's trained for a stark difference from the life he was living just a matter of a few weeks ago. His affinity for the initial encounter had birthed a potential windfall.

"It's a job," Donnie said outloud, his mind on the money he was bringing home, accumulating into his family's savings. He continued to talk to himself, "And it's just sex."

Really it wasn't, though on either hand. He felt a draw to please Mr. Donnovan, either directly or indirectly, and then there was James. The allure of the fit, well dressed, caring men who were really, really interested in him in ways no other human had been. They were also mentors and teachers, unlocking a sexual side he had no idea would blossom from it's repressed seed. The journey was fast paced and revealing like nothing he'd every experienced.

Donnie looked up and admired his hair in the rearview mirror before stepping out of the car. His look was impeccable and ready for a day of golf. He had put his overnight bag in the trunk, one that James assured him they would get to the right place, as soon as they figured that out from his golfing partners.

Kenneth Brogdon and Langston Hiller were warming up on the first tee box with a third person, one they hadn't provided him information to study. He went inside to sign in and James approached.

"There will be a third member of the weekend," James said with an urgent tone. "We have no information on him, just someone Kenneth said was "fine" and the good news is you'll get extra compensation."

"And the bad news?" Donnie asked with a building lump in his throat.

"He's a wild card," James said with a pronounced seriousness. "We have no recon on his sexual tendencies, and Kenneth will have total control. It will be fine."

Donnie chucked nervously and quipped, "What's another cock, James?"

He held Jame's gaze, which he saw concern in his eyes. Donnie heard them talk about the protocols and care they took in their clients, going through "vetting processes" as to protect everyone involved.

The two men went out and had introductions. The other three treated Donnie as if it were a simple game of golf, and didn't give any indication of what their intent was until afterwards. Donnie called James on the 15th holes and said, "It's like we're just out here for a leisurely game."

They had a few drinks on the course and a sandwich around lunch. The third man, Jesse Couchland, was a real estate developer, 6'3" and in good shape at 45 years old. He wore a wedding ring and talked of his kids in college a lot. He talked to Donnie about his job as a teacher and would often compliment his golf shots.

Kenneth really didn't pay Donnie any mind. They talked golf and Donnie mostly listened to the other three discuss a development somewhere on the east coast that would include a golf course. They liked several things about the course they were playing on, even making a couple notes.

Langston was a little friendlier, complimenting Donnie's polo and shorts, but never talking to him within earshot of Kenneth. It was almost like he waited for any opportunity for an aside to make mainly small talk, but at least talk.

Donnie got a text from James on the 17th "Your stuff is in the executive shower on the 2nd floor of the clubhouse. Go there and shower after golf stay in the shower until something happens."

His stomach bounced, the intel was they liked to play out sexual scenes and a shower leant to some classic themes. Donnie birdied the last hole and wound up beating Kenneth, and Langston by a couple strokes, but losing to Jesse by one. The men shook hands and they left him as if he was a fourth stuck in their group because there was room.

The excitement in Donnie's gut built as he walked the stairs to the executive shower room, down the hall from Mr. Donnovan's office, around a corner putting it in a secluded area. Donnie entered and started the water in the general shower area before walking out to undress.

He felt a rise in his cock beginning as the warmth of the steam hit him and the water began to cascade down his body. He heard the talking, laughing of a couple men, unseen as the shower walls were high and there was only one entrance. There were eight shower heads, two on each wall of the large area.

The voices came and went, going to the bathroom and leaving so this was not a private area. His cock sprang upwards, wondering if they would just fuck him with no regards to privacy.

His face was in the water when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Donnie knew it wasn't Kenneth's massive hand from the handshake they just shared as it pushed him slowly against the wall. He turned him around, both hands on his shoulders, and Donnie saw Jesse, naked and his six inch cock erect and waiting.

Donnie pivoted to the right, placing his hands on the tile there, the running water hit and ran down as he stuck out his arse for inspection. Balls dangling and cock screaming hard the for Jesse who was all business, no words. Donnie saw him drop a bottle of lube which he rubbed on his cock and then over Donnie's arse, prepping him before moving towards his hips.

There were no words as he approached, and Jesse just moaned in a deep voice as the thin cock pushed into Donnie. He pushed back, as it slid inside slowly but without resistance. Jesse released an "Oh yes" getting balls deep before pulling back and pushing inside his cavity again and again.

Donnie wasn't there, he sensed, as the man was there just for sexual gratification. Jesse's hands were on his hips and his rhythm was controlled and purposeful. It began to speed up and soon the man's hips were smacking Donnie's arse, both men's balls rocking with the thrusts.

There was a moment for Donnie to take inventory and thought, 'this was nice but not too erotic'. Jesse's length and girth a far difference from the men he'd had earlier in the week and Mr. Donnovan. It felt really good, not uncomfortable, and with a little background would be good sex. The fact it was just the act, it wasn't as enjoyable.

Jami in the parking lot, Kurt's discovery of conversation after filling Donnie's mouth and arse, Mr. Donnovan and even Juan in the work shed. All were more erotic and sensual than this, just a plain act of sex.

Jesse lurched forward, his body now laying on Donnie's back, as the warm shot of his cum first shot into Donnie. The warm breath exhaled on his back in climax and Jesse's cock sent more and more and more inside, holding it there as his hands found Donnie's shoulders. He stayed in there a good minute, pushing and almost begging his cock to respond more, but as it receded, he pulled it out.

Jesse pivoted and without a word left the shower area, prompting Donnie to hit the water again. He let the man's cum run out of his arse, rinsing as it came out. He even opened himself up with a finger or two, allowing gravity to pull more out. He stayed under the water for five minutes, but "something happened" confirming he could leave.

Donnie dried off and nervously looked around, wondering if he should get dressed, or was he getting jumped as the prep material said was Kenneth's MO. Another five minutes passed and he did dress and exit for the clubhouse lounge. Langston and Kenneth were sitting at a table, playing cards and motioned to Donnie to come over.

"Jesse had to fly out for business," Kenneth said, not mentioning the sex or anything else, just getting back into his card game. They played a couple hands before Langston losing on his last draw of the game and the two looked up at Donnie.

"Let's get out of here," Kenneth said, the first real look he gave Donnie as he motioned to the parking lot. There as a van waiting there as the men walked down the steps. A driver came out and took Donnie's bag, getting a quick five dollar tip from Langston, and they climbed into the custom conversion vehicle.

There were no row seats, just one along the side of the van, plush carpet and tinted windows around. The door shut and Donnie should have, but didn't, see Kenneth charge him and put him face down on the carpet.

"Listen you little bitch!" He said firmly as the van pulled out, His big hands pushing him into the soft floor. "No one told you to fuck Jesse and no one said you could beat me in golf!"

"Fuck!" Kenneth screamed and tore at Donnie's shorts, yanking them off with his boxers, leaving his polo on his body. "Langston get your pussy mouth in here and clean him up."

Langston did as he was told and was fingers, face and mouth going at Donnie's arse with abandon. I lapped at it, pried him open and tried to coax out any jism left from Jesse's ride. Donnie's cock was very hard, getting a good rim job and feeling the relentless fear from Langston to do a good job.

"Fuck, he's got a boi dick like Jesse's Langson," Kenneth mocked Donnie's hard on. "Give him a pair of your panties and bra, I think we have another fem for the evening."

Langston pulled off Donnie's hole and reach over to a bag in the corner. He's nimble, athletic frame, was nice to look at and he had stripped off his shorts while munching on Donnie, his pink panties tight to a fine arse. He tossed the garments towards Donnie who quickly covered him self with the black panties before taking off his shirt to put a bra on for the first time. He fumbled with it before Langston intervened.

"Here Sweetie," the athletic man said in his ear, helping Donnie get them arranged and snapping the back. Langston took his shirt off and facd Donnie, both men in women's underwear, on their knees in the middle of the moving van. Donnie felt Langson's hand on his cheek just before his lips moved forward to his.

Kenneth sat back on the couch, the daylight bringing shadows in through the front window, his large cock out and hard. He studied the two as they exchanged deep kisses and let their hands run over the lace and the bulges in each other's underwear.

Donnie basically mimicked Langston, not wanting to do too much or to little, letting the more experienced fem teach by example. He enjoyed feeling Langston's hands on his lace and panties, playing with him through the softer fabric. He enjoyed its tightness against his quivering erection, and showing his arse to his Dom.

Langston pulled off Donnie's lips and smiled him, "Dear Boi," he said and moved in for another kiss before nodding his head towards Kenneth. "You'll like Daddy."

The van stopped and the driver hopped out, Kenneth now without his shorts, cock large and hard, his demeanor now ravenous as the side door swung open. Donnie followed Langston out into the sunlight into a small park located on a private land. The warm summer afternoon felt good on his naked, except for the women's lingerie, body. Langston held his hand as Kenneth, now completely naked, followed them both down a long, narrow path.

They walked maybe 1/2 mile to a small grove of trees and then to an opening that overlooked the Des Moines River. Donnie felt comfortable, strangely, holding hands and knowing a large man with a large cock was following them.

Langston took his hands to Donnies shoulders and almost ceremoniously guided Donnie to his knees as Kenneth offered up his large member, pushing it over Donnie's lips quickly, thrusting in before he was ready.

"Relax," Kenneth said as Langston adjusted Donnie's neck to a familiar angle optimum for insertion. The cock slid in, Donnie doing as told, Langston pressing against his new Boi's head. The driver sat and just watched as Kenneth began to sink deeper and deeper into Donnie's throat.

"Shit yea!" Kenneth said almost surprised as on the third thrust he went balls deep, Donnie gagging, but taking it all in. "You're good cock sucker Boi!"

Kenneth pulled back and began another stroke, holding it in as Donnie struggled with breathing. He looked at Donnie, waiting for him to break, but his new Boi toy just took all of the length. Donnie thought, 'not quite as big as Kurt from his last meeting, but close.' The smile on his Dominant's face grew as he was able to hold it deep longer and longer and then began a relentless assault on his face.

"Langston, I may have a new fuck for tonight!" He said flailing into Donnie's mouth faster and faster. "Oh shit, man, Oh SHIT!!!!"

The man who's stamina was legendary shot a hot, large load into the back of Donnies throat, holding himself deep inside, letting a second, third and as Donnie struggled for air, a fourth, some getting inhaled sending Donnie coughing as the cock slid out and shot three more times into Donnie's face.

Langston rushed to Kenneth's cock, cleaning him up as Donnie coughed droplets of semen out of his lungs. Donnie stayed there on his knees getting his breath, Kenneth's eyes glued on Donnie, Langston trying to please Kenneth post orgasm. Kenneth didn't speak, studied Donnie who was intent on keeping the gaze, before looking down.

"Master, I hope I pleased you," and then bowed his gaze remained on the ground with his hands on his thighs as he sat back on his feet and waited. The cum on his face now cooled and he could hear Langston complete a service he'd been trained to perform. Soon Langston was kissing him, licking the drops from his cheeks and sharing the rest, the taste coating Donnie's throat, sliding warm into his belly.

Without a word, naked, Kenneth turned and headed back to the van. The two laced fems He was dressed and sitting up with the driver as the door shut on Langston and Donnie. Langston cuddled Donnie, stroking his hair and fondling his cock, still hard, precum everywhere soaking his panties. Langston didn't speak he just kissed, small pecks this time, no tongue and ran his hands over his body.

They held each other as the van drove back to the city, again the lace felt good as Langston ground his cock into his, panties separating flesh. It was late afternoon and they pulled into the parking garage of the Marriott downtown, kissing and fondling until they were instructed to put on their golf attire.

The driver took Donnie's bag to the room. They had a double suite on the top floor, three bedrooms, a hot tub just off a large living space, fully stocked bar and a table of food. Somewhat disappointed they were in their regular clothes, Donnie walked in separate from Langston, hovering towards the large window overlooking Des Moines.

"Eat," Kenneth commanded and looked perplexed at the two Bois. Langston quickly stripped off his golf attire, so Donnie followed suit, the men in their panties and bra grabbed some good looking pasta and a salad. The driver turned bartender and mixed couple drinks for the two fems and placed them down as they devoured their food.

Donnie was confused, a role he hadn't prepared for so he just mirrored Langston, who took one of the two drinks. He drank after he drank, watching the taller, stronger man in women's underwear smile at him. Kennth had retreated to the bathroom and began a shower. Donnie, all to familiar with showers, wondered if they'd have to go in, but the water stopped quickly after a short time.

Their drinks were gone and they moved to the living area. Langston sat crossed legged on the floor down from Donnie on the couch. Kenneth came out in a puffy white robe his girth flopping in between the untied sides. Donnie liked his cock, it fit tight in his mouth, but it's head was nice. He wanted to crawl over and please his dominant, but stayed true to the strategy of following Langston's lead.

"Fucking sissy bois," Kenneth spit in their direction. "I used to like this shit, but now...aggh, enough already."

Donnie saw the worry in Langston's eyes and felt something was about to go down.

"I tell you what bois," Kenneth said. "The one who gets pinned first is everyone's bitch tonight. Go!"

Langston jumped up and thrust himself at Donnie, feet first, kicking him in the shoulder, bouncing him off the couch. Donnie spun around, the panties and bra felt amazing on his body as he charged the taller, fitter man. They grappled in the middle of the room, knocking down a lamp. Kenneth just sat there, rubbing his crotch and smiling in a very disturbing way.

Their arms were locked when Langston swept Donnie's legs, spun around on him and had the advantage on top. The length of Langston was sprawled out on him and his crotch buried against Donnie's arse crack. He split his legs, reached back and began to turn him over. Donnie fought, but found the man to be too overpowering and soon was staring up at his face as he pinned him flat.

Kenneth dropped to his knees and pounded the ground besides him and screamed, "Pin!"

"Sorry man," Langston said. "But the last time I lost I couldn't walk for three days."

Donnie closed his eyes and wondered what he just signed up for, and for the first time regret creeped into his mind. Kenneth laughed and motioned to the two to come into the bedroom. Donnie dreaded a possible fucking before going out, taking that big cock then taking whomever.

To his surprise, and excitement they instead they had to pick their outfits for the night. Kenneth was true to his word and they both would be trans women for the evening, getting made up fully and Langston said they had to taper Donnie's body for going out as a female.

"We must get rid of most of your body hair," Langston said with a wry grin. "I hope your partner likes a smooth man. Tell me Donnie, will he?"

"She," Donnie said to Langston's delight. "My wife will be curious, that's for sure."

"Oooo," Langston squealed with delight, motioning Donnie towards the guest bathroom. "A moonlighting married Boi, wait till I tell Kenneth. Oh my Dear, you're going to have a night I tell you."

Langston's accent was divine and Donnie felt he should be freaked out by his foreshadowing, but he wasn't and stepped out of his panties, leaving the bra. He liked the softness of the lace and the small cups did fit him pretty good, his chest sculpted some from his daily pushups.

Donnie found himself getting hard as Langston applied shaving cream up

and down the full length of his legs. The athletic man cupped and coated his balls and up over his bush stating, "Oh Honey, all of this must go."

"Tell me, what are you going to tell your dear wife about your lack of hair?" Langston teased, taking six inch strokes down his leg with the razor, knocking it out in the sink that was filled with water. Donnie's cock floated higher just inches from the man's face, lips, it grew with anticipation.

"Pretty simple Langston," Donnie said, having already noticed a group of swimmers at the golf course pool. "I'm going to say I was part of a tapering experiment at the clubhouse. I do have a swimming back ground, and I'm sure someone may come up with something better."