Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like when Daisy jacked it in college, with a roommate sleeping in the same room, he covered the tip to stop the spray and stroked the young man to ejaculation, the brunt hitting the napkin and spilling over his 4" cock and down to his balls, inside his pants. He opened his eyes to see her putting a dollop to her lips and sucking it off.

"Be a Dear and close your pants. I want to eat your dried jism later," Daisy said and slid out of the booth.

She turned, with drink in hand and was met by a wider man, heavier than the rest who was watching Daisy with Mason. She smiled wide, put a hand on his shoulder and rubbed downward.

"Looks like you got Mason off there," he said very flatly. Both glanced over at Mason fumbling with his pants and getting up. "Kid's eyes about rolled out of the back of his head. Hi, I'm Adam."

"Pleasure is all mine to meet you Adam," Daisy said with a little curtsy and a wink. "I'm finding you and your friends most interesting."

"We most certainly define interesting," Adam said and moved closer to Daisy. "I'm going to save mine for your body, little Missy."

"Which swimming' hole?" Daisy said intently, gazing into his eyes hard. Her hand rubbing his stomach and then around to his arse. "Or both?"

"Hummph," Adam grunted. "Oh, I'll enter both."

"Promise," she said with a drawl and a devilish smile. "Pappa always said underpromise and over deliver. Your confidence makes me all warm."

He pulled away from her and just turned, keeping eye contact as he went to the bar. She moved into their side room for a quick bite, water and a shot of tequila they had out. Jena just watched from a chair in the room, Caroline was seen over by the stage talking to the DJ and Kennth was no where to be seen. Time was melting away and 45 minutes had passed, so Daisy went to find, and meet the other two.

Daisy thought this was a dream, so much fun flirting and banter with these men. It was easy as they both shared the desire to just let go and be their sexual selves for the evening. She moved towards one man at the bar, Alex she remembered as he was the most handsome and put together and he grinned charmingly as she approached..

"Why Daisy, I thought you'd forgotten about me," Alex said.

"Well Dear, I'd say I was saving the best for last but you're certainly not 'last' in anything around here," She shook her money maker in his direction, looking over her shoulder at him and flipped her hair. She wanted him right there and now, but knew there were boundaries, so she just moved to him and pushed her backside into him before turning to his body.

"Can you smell my desire for you," she said softly.

"I can about taste it," Alex said. "And you will taste me, and I yours."

"Mmmm," she purred and rubbed into his crotch with her hip. She felt a protrusion that signified something larder underneath. "I can't wait to swallow your pork chop whole."

"If you accomplish that, I'll be impressed," Alex said, not knowing the length and girth that had already entered her cavity. "There will be plenty of time, I'm sure."

The mood was abruptly interrupted by Frank, a 5'4", dark complected, hairy man, his tie was undone and his hair would lay down at all for him.

"Brock needs a word with Daisy after we chat," Frank said to Alex tapping him out and moving towards the much taller she-male. "I need to make my acquaintance quickly."

Daisy smiled as he took her hand and kissed it lightly. "You are a vision, my lady."

"Awww, Frank, ya'll makin' me blush," Daisy said and fanned her face with her other hand. "Everyone treatin' me like a queen."

"I look forward to chatting with you later," Frank said and then pulled her towards the dance floor again. Brock was standing at the edge and a slow Patty LaBelle song came on. "I believe 'boss man' wants a word."

Daisy kissed Frank on the cheek and sauntered towards Brock swinging her hips to the music. She innocently put a finger to her lips, pressing it inside, looking at his gaze, holding it long.

His hand extended and he pulled her into his body, covering her and they melted together. They didn't speak, her head was first on his shoulder, then she pulled up and looked at him. He immediately kissed her, even deeper and hotter than their first kiss, her body tingled with desire and attraction.

The lights bounced, the other dancers whirled around them and they were suspended in time in a kiss meant for just them. They swayed, stepped in rhythm, as they kissed. The music began to fade and Brock broke the kiss, Daisy's eyes closed licking her lips slowly before opening her eyes."

"My Dear, our time is limited," he said. "Go freshen up and meet me at the booth."

Daisy pranced away, giddy, excited and almost floating. She went into the bathroom and found her purse on the counter, so she touched herself up, went to bathroom and moved out of the space.

As she exited she was met by Kenneth. His look was serious, his large hands in front of him, and before she could say anything he took her arm and pulled her into an open door, hidden by blending into the wall. It closed behind them and he pushed her against something that felt like a couch.

"Before your cunt gets defiled by everyone, you're gonna feel me Bitch!" Kenneth said loudly, pushing her over something that was obviously designed for restraint and positioning. Donnie creeped into her consciousness remembering the research that Kenneth loved to surprise, force and tie up and all three were happening in an instant.

Daisy submitted as her arms were quickly bound by ropes that were connected to a hook. His "Daisy Dukes" and panties were removed in one tug by the hulking Kenneth and feet kicked to each side where soft cuffs were placed around his ankles. The weight of his body was balanced on the apparatus, his arse opened up for whatever was next, cock hard and in between padding designed not to restrict.

Two large hands laid down on her cheeks and she felt the tip, she had swallowed earlier in the day, pressed on her skin. He must have lubricated it some because the sensation of it sliding inside her love canal began pleasurable, it's diameter stretching her but moving freely forward.

"You pathetic flirt!" Kenneth screamed and forced his way balls deep sending a burst of pain, comfortable pressure and shivers down Daisy's body. "I here you gave one gent a good wanker in the booth."

"Oh, Sir!" Daisy screamed. "I'm yours now!"

"You're mine now and forever, tramp bitch!" Kenneth said, pulling back and thrusting again, making sure to push into the bench holding them both up. Daisy's cock was almost bursting to cum, the pressure sent the room spinning.

Kenneth settled into a rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and slamming into her over and over and over again. Daisy wasn't sure how long the large, well-endowed man pummeled her man-cunt, later wondering if she'd blacked out at some point. He didn't stop, going tip to balls on just about every insertion.

A club worker opened the door and shrieked seeing the naked ass of Kenneth pumping away on Daisy's backside. He spun around to leave.

"Freeze!" Kenneth commanded stopping the young, 20-something bull-looking man in his tracks. "My partner needs filled on the other end."

"Excuse..." the man said.

"Stick your dick in her mouth, I want you to cum on her face," Kenneth commanded.

He scurried around, dropped his leather chaps and shorts and produced a decent sized cock for Daisy, who opened her mouth without direction. The warm, thin member pressed into and over her lips, on her tongue as she gave him head.

"No, don't dick around, just fuck her face," Kenneth commanded, his strokes inside her arse getting shorter and quicker as he watched the cock slide in and out of her face. "Don't forget. Cum on her face."

The man was frantic, nervous and disjoined pulsing his cock over her lips and into her cavity. Kenneth was frantic now, moving in and out of her hole now loosened from the number of thrusts he'd already penetrated her with.

"Oh Sir," The young man said. "I'm going to cum."

With that he pulled out and sent a shot of warm jism onto her face. Kenneth howled a primal yell, thrust inside deep, falling over Daisy's back. As the second shot hit she felt a rush of hot cum from her dominant inside her arse coating the lining there, filling her with multiple shots at the same time the young man coated her face with four more.

"Wipe what's left on her lips," Kenneth commanded from on top her back, his cock throbbing and still releasing as it began to recede in her walls.

Daisy tasted the man's load, her tongue meeting the tip and taking it off her lips. He let her clean him, she sucked hard as her own cock throbbed and wanted relief. Kenneth straightened up and pulled out his length from her body.

"Oh, Kenneth!" Daisy exclaimed feeling the long cylinder slide out of her, the warm cum cooling as it trickled out her hole. "Ya'll so good to me."

Kenneth put his boxers and pants on, huffing a bit as the young man scurried out the door after seeing the large man button his pants. Daisy heard him say something about coming back for her and he spun and left.

She fantasized for a moment that the five men might come in and take their turn at her in this position, or that she'd just be abandoned there. The spunk on her face started drying on the edges, a big glob was nestled into the side of her nose, making it almost itch. She shook and it rolled down to her upper lip and she met it with her tongue. It tasted salty and bitter.

The door swung open and without words Caroline (Langston) undid the ropes and instructed Daisy to get dressed and freshened up. They would be leaving in about 15 minutes for the hotel.

"The five men will be joining us, you're in for a long night," she said somewhat reserved and worried, his experiences prior knowing things hadn't even begun. He

reflected back to a time where he was bound, taken by Kenneth and many others on a night much like tonight.

Caroline watched Daisy get into her panties and shorts, the dollops of cum on her cheek and forehead.He sighed and moved to her, standing close as she buttoned and then kissing her deeply before tonguing the spots for her.

"Oh, you're gonna need a touch up on that makeup Dear," Caroline said.

The two she-males made their way out of the room and into the bathroom, their handbags hanging there so they did a quick refresher before smiling, hugging and moving out into the club one more time.

"Your ride's out front," The doorman said, getting the rest of the groups things opening the door.

From that moment on the night was a race of lights moving faster than the Millennium Falcon going at warp speed. Brock took Daisy in the limo, with his boys egging him on as they drove to the hotel, not finishing but pounding her hard.

Adam fucked her arse when Brock stuck his dick in Daisy's mouth in the middle of the hotel suite then Brock saddled up again, this time fucking her to orgasm depositing the second load of the night inside her.

She got a break to refresh and use the bathroom but quickly was sought out by Alex who pushed her down in the kitchen and entered her arse face to face cumming in just minutes and then having her slide down to clean his cock and balls.

Adam grabbed her next, forcing his cock deep into her throat and pounding away as she laid back on the floor, he was in a push up position. He scrambled around, rotated her arse quickly and entering fast. He saddled her for at least 20 minutes, fucking away with an average, but thick cock. Daisy leant on her elbows, taking the thrusts as he relentlessly loosened her cunthole.

Adam pulled out and came on her back, the warmth cooling in the evening, the smell of sex very evident now. He lingered, letting the drops fall, watching her look back at him, a serious gaze met her soft eyes. She moved to his waist and cleaned him up, raising for a kiss before he went to the bathroom.

She didn't see Kenneth who was holed up with Caroline and Jenna in his bedroom all night and Mason sought her out but was cut off by Frank. The large man pressed his hands into her breasts and fumbled with his naked bottom, he naked from head to toe.

They kissed in the window of the hotel, 20 floors up, the lights of the city illuminating them. He's cock was the largest of the five and Daisy knelt to worship it when she was joined by Mason. The two licked and sucked Frank, Daisy concentrating on the head and shaft, Mason on the balls and taint.

They laid Frank down and Daisy stroked and sucked until a fountain of cum poured out, for both Mason and Daisy to enjoy. The two cleaned him up and began kissing each other's cum soaked lips and face. Frank got up and Mason and Daisy slid into a 69 position.

Daisy's cock was begging for stimulation and it was just moments into the man's lips and she was cumming uncontrollably in his mouth, then on his lips, cheeks and face. They laughed as Daisy continued to stroke and suck Mason until he unloaded inside her as well.

"There's a party without pants and everyone's cumming," Daisy joked using an old line.

Daisy took Mason by the hand, and ran off to Caroline's room where the wardrobe of clothes were. She found lingerie, remembering that Mason wanted to dress up too, and soon they were decked out in just panties, bras and they sprayed some body scent over themselves. They giggle and cooed, looking in the mirror.

Brock saw them emerge from the room and headed in their direction. Daisy thought she was in for it again, but instead he grabbed Mason and they began making out on the sofa. Daisy wheeled towards Kenneth's room, as she saw the others either sleeping or playing with each other somewhere in each corner.

Daisy wanted to show off her lingerie and opened the door to the bedroom. Jena was on the floor asleep, Caroline curled up at Kenneth's feet on the monster bed. Daisy whipped the shear, nightie's lace around as she pranced around Jena's naked body and kissed Caroline on the cheek. Kenneth was naked, face down on top of the covers.

She nestled into the side of the large man, his years of body building creating a large frame, that he must have groomed as he had little hair. He was warm, her hands on his shoulder as she pressed into his naked side, fingers brushing over the small of his back and down. He stirred.

She felt at home, safe and valued. Her work that night appreciated and she traced circles on her nipples and soaked in the smell of perfume, sex, sweat and the feel of the lace on her body.

Daisy had no idea what time it was and really should be asleep with everyone, having taken cock in so many ways, with so many people. She had two takeaways from all the flesh: first, that Kenneth's cock was unbelievable in size and the fact she took it in both ends thrilled her. And secondly as Donnie he felt a true pleasure in taking Caroline's cock (as Langston) though he didn't connect with the experience.

"Ummpft, I told you, ummm," Kenneth said in his sleep and rolled over, his large, limp member flopping and laying on his right thigh right in front of Daisy's hips. He burrowed a little, with one arm coming over and about hitting her.

Daisy just looked and marveled at the length and width the cock had even limp. She reached down and put her hand on the velvet tip and within a moment moved her face down to the head and began to take it into her mouth. The limpness allowed for her to stuff the skin over on itself so that the head as was turned forward as it sort of rolled into her mouth.

She wondered where it had been, inside Caroline, Jena and a couple of the men. Daisy finished taking it, all rolled up between her cheeks, over her teeth and she waited. She knew it would come to life, picturing a balloon expanding and growing in her cavity.

"Ohhh," Kenneth cooed and stirred. The cock began to inflate, his consciousness was coming to. His massive hand reached out and grabbed the back of Daisy's neck and held her firm.

The cock expanded and expanded quickly, unraveling and forcing it's way out of her mouth, the large length inflating quickly. Kenneth grunted, moved around while holding her tight, lips covering the head and first few inches. He pushed her down, adjusting her body so it could take him. He pushed and forced and soon had his length inside, gagging her to the point of struggle.

Daisy panicked. She had taken in as much air as she could, sensing her vulnerability under Kenneth's strength, her arms now reaching out for leverage that wasn't there. He pinned them under his weight and kept his cock deep. She couldn't see his face, focused on her eyes, waiting for the moment.

Coughing loudly, exhaling the breath from around his cock, waking Jena and Caroline, her lungs frantically trying to pull oxygen in unsuccessfully. Daisy felt hands on her and then moving towards Kenneth when she lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me again, how you ended up back in Kenneth's room?" Mr. Donnovan said, having heard Donnie tell his "Daisy" story, late Friday afternoon in his den. Donnie retold his entry, unprompted and what he saw, laying down next to him when he turned over.

"And YOU initiated taking his cock in your mouth," Mr. Donnovan said. "Jesus, Donnie you didn't feel like just laying down somewhere and sleeping, do you even know what time of night it was, it had to be past 3 a.m.?"

Donnie just stared at the floor, replayed the last moments of consciousness and then waking up mid-morning, bound on the bed face down, gagged and leaking cum out his arse.

"I..I..I don't know what came over me," he said, now looking up at his concerned boss who was studying his body language, sensing confusion from this man who has seen and done so much outside his upbringing in a short amount of time. "I just wanted to please him."

"You were Daisy," Mr. Donnovan stated with finality. "You had become someone and you knew her place and you played her role perfectly."

Donnie nodded in agreement, his head down again starting at the floor.

"How's Mel?" Mr. Donnovan said, changing the subject 180 degrees.

times 1000.

"She's picking me up in a couple hours and the country club," Donnie said, head still down. "She had some errands to run all day, I guess."

"Tell her to meet us here," Mr. Donnovan said, prompting Donnie's head to lift in amazement, with a questioning look. "Seriously, just text her the address and I'd love to meet her."

"Ummm, okay," Donnie said fumbling with his cell phone, texting clumsily the address before putting it down. He never questioned Mr. Donnovan, his wisdom had been spot on.

"Besides, you need someone to help you explain the lack of body hair you have," Mr. Donnovan said chuckling and rising from his chair. He had received a text that James was coming in and met him at the door.

"Donnie!" James said with an air of excitement. "You had a heck of a couple days."

"Jeez, tell me about it," Donnie said getting up, shaking his hand as Mr. Donnovan was getting the men drinks. "I hope I didn't mess anything up with your clients."

"First off, Kenneth is our client," James said confirming what Donnie suspected that the five men were paying Kenneth. "Secondly, he was very pleased with you, and obviously you served him and his entourage very well."

James dropped a thick envelop on the table with a thud before hugging Donnie. He lingered pressing his body against Donnies, then breaking while holding his hand and looking him in the eyes.

"There's over $10,000 in that envelope," James said. "Kenneth wants to be sure you're available anytime he comes to town."

"How much is mine, seriously?" Donnie asked, the number not registering.