Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she'll buy that?" Langston said, crumpling his perfect face with doubt, taking stroke after stroke down his legs.

"She'll buy whatever enough," Donnie said, pivoting his hips so his cock was right in front of Langston, wishing he'd take it in, wondering what he'd do if he forced his cock in the man's mouth.

"You must like flying close to the flame my Dear moth," Langston said poetically. "I will help you prepare for tonight."

Langston finished up his legs and then focused on his public hair. He started at the waistline and took out the thinner collection of reddish/blonde hairs and then worked on the tangle about Donnie's now screaming hard cock. He thinned it first, going off the skin in a fast manner cutting the length in 1/2 then 1/4 and then manageable. He got a new razor out and began to take it to the skin.

Once he was shaved clean above his cock, Langston then held the throbbing, pulsing member by the tip and shaved around the shaved and getting the stray hairs on the shaft. Once done there he moved to the balls, getting all of the longer hairs that were spread out.

"Ohhh," Donnie moaned, the man's fingers warm on his head, the razor exposing skin to air it had never touched.

"Easy my Boi," Langston said and then guided him to the floor, had him get on his elbows and his arse high in the air. "I'm going to trim your underside, your pretty little taint."

Langston hovered the blade around his hole and then shaved the backside of Donnie's hanging balls. He put the blade sideways and with precision cleaned his area of all hairs and cream. The men stood and Langston started a shower, dropped his panties and bra and then the two men moved into the steamy, glass encased tile together.

"The first thing you must remember, always, is what Kenneth says and does goes," Langston said reaching around and stroking Donnie's member. "Do what he says, put up a little fight when in the throughs, but do what he says without hesitation."

They lathered up with shampoo and then soap, Donnie getting to feel Langston's cock, a thinner, longer version of his, with nicely kept smooth balls. He played with Langston's taint and hole a little, inserting a finger, getting a deep low moan from his partner.

"Mmmm," Langston purred. "Let's dry off and we can play a little."

"I'd like that," Donnie surprisingly heard himself say and they exited, grabbing two towels, trying themselves off, looking each other's naked body.

"We have to start getting ready in about 20 minutes," Langston said looking up at the clock. "Have you ever 'rimmed' someone my Dear? I mean other than earlier today?"

Donnie shook his head 'no' and Langston smiled and motioned to the bed throwing some pillows to the middle and hopping up, his long cock lengthening in anticipation. Donnie climbed aboard and with his hands Langston moved him so his hips were over the pillows. He grabbed one more as Donnie flattened the two that were there.

Langston now moved without words, his knees moving his body cat-like behind his inexperienced prey, they parted Donnies. Langston's hands pressed into the flesh of both cheeks and pulled them apart to better show Donnie's prize. Without a word or warning the athlete, soccer player and cross-dressing lover put his lips to Donnie's arse and began.

"Jesus!" Donnie said, the warmth of salvia deposits, lips and Langston's tongue sent a shiver of pleasure cascading up his vertebrae. "Oh, Langston, for Christ's sake!."

Hands pulling Donnie apart, face pushed in, the tightness gripped hard at first then relaxed as tongue twirled around and around, finally getting an opening. Langston's lips then sucked on the rim, opening him just a little, Donnie feeling more saliva being left as Langston took giant 'bites' with his lips.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Donnie started then extended as Langston started low and licked up his taint two, three, four times, lapping at him and again spitting. "Oh, Lover."

The athlete in Langston sprung him up and soon he covered the smaller Donnie with his body and pressed his cock to the lubricated hole. He pushed into the married man with zeal, collapsing on his back so he could whisper in his ear.

"Spit is the world's best lubricant," Langston said softly as his shaft pushed deeper inside Donnie's cavity. "I haven't had a man in over a year, but fucking a married one is so hot I have to have you feel me."

Donnie exclaimed, "Oh Fuck. Yes. Langson!" as the athletic man-boi penetrated him tip to balls and held it there. In Donnie's head rang the notes of someone running two fingers up the keys on an organ accompanied with a surge of tingling sensation up his legs, his torso and to his face.

Pulling back, Langston smiled thinking of Donnie's wife possibly seeing or hearing about him getting fucked. He pushed back in fast, back faster and began churning is cock in and out of his man-cunt. Donnie struggled as the pulse of sexual pleasure rocked his body with each stroke.

It was unlike the thick cock's he's grown accustomed to take. The fucking was dizzying and Donnie slide forward off the pleasure rod, now hard and jutting forward from Langston's hips, dangling to see.

"I'd fuck you in your lingerie in front of your sweet wife," Langston said kneeling there. "Just to show her who you are."

Donnie rushed him, pulled him on top and Langston entered again. To his delight the sensation returned, the man's hips pulsing forward, the rush still there, Donnie's legs began to quiver. He reached up and pulled Langston's face to him and kissed him, long, hard and deep, covering his lips, fighting for his tongue. Langston tried to pull away, but Donnie was semi-lucid with pleasure and kept kissing the beautiful man.

Langston grew disengaged and Donnie felt the man's cock recede in his arse very quickly and let go of his face to see the fire gone from his eyes.

He hopped off of Donnie and turned his back muttering in his adorable British accent, "not my thing, not my thing."

Donnie stood up and approached him, a concerned expression met Langston's eyes.

"Oh Dear man," Langston started. "I do not enjoy kissing a she-male. I was fucking you like I was cuckholding you to your wife. Once I found out you were married I got really turned on. So no worries mate."

Langston reached down and stroked Donnie's raging hard-on. "You really like this shit, don't you."

Donnie smiled, and admitted he did, and Langston's cock produced a symphony of notes inside is body that rang through to his head. He followed him to the front room, putting a robe on as he was directed to a chair for "make-up and hair."

"Jenna will be coming in and prepare us for the evening," Langston said. "She's the best drag-artist around and together we'll help you build your 'outward' and 'inward' 'persona'."

Donnie paused and smiled. At first he hadn't considered what going to a gay bar, dressed in drag, involved more than dressing up. The 'inward' part of the comment was interesting and Donnie just blurt out, "Inward?"

"Yes Dear, you have to be the make-up and hair, not just wear it," Langston said laughing a bit. "You have much to learn, and only so much time. We'll give you the basics once we determine your look."

"Daisy Duke!" Donnie exclaimed without hesitation, a hero-an from the series "Duke's of Hazard" that ran in the late 70s and 80s during his childhood. He had masturbated to her poster so many times and watched each episode almost as much. He liked her pithy attitude on the show and sexual power.

"Daisy Duke?" Langston said unknowing who this "damsel" was. Donnie began to describe the feisty, brunette played by the sultry Catherine Bach who's beautiful, natural, breasts were show in various photo shoots. He began talking like her with a naive southern drawl that drew a smile to Langston's face.

"You mean y'all' never heard of little ol' me?" Donnie said prancing about in front of him. "I outta turn you over to Boss Hog for some whipping', but I bet you like like now wouldn't ya'."

Langston clapped with delight, "Perfect, perfect! You must become her!"

Daisy was born inside of Donnie and she was there for a good time that evening.

Jenna came in and sat the bois down and began to apply their base, focusing more on Donnie while letting Caroline (Langston) do much of the application. She thinned out Donnie's eyebrows after he refused to get them shaved off and she covered a portion of them with make-up through the process.

"Oh, yes Daisy Duke," Jenna said with approving tone. "Your shoulders and arms, put a long dark wig on you, oh my Dear you'll be the Belle of the ball."

"Belle? I'm little ol' Daisy, not some princess silly." Daisy said and smiled, looked at Caroline who returned a wink and a nod. Her cock swelled, drawing Jena's attention.

"Oh my, do we have a little nymphomaniac here," Jena said. "Or are we just new in town."

"A little of both," Daisy offered up quickly. "It literally is my first rodeo."

The two shemales giggled at his affinity for puns and mixed metaphors.

"Oh Donnie, you're a hoot," Jenna said, reaching down and stroking him lightly. "Your penis is so cute."

Jenna finished the make-up on Daisy and touched up Caroline's putting the eye liner on and primping his lashes. He was an nondescript woman, just a very demure figure, though tall and lanky. He was going to where fuck me pumps so show off his legs and he had a bob length wig that looked expensive, making him a convincing woman in the face particularly.

After touching up and putting the finishes on Daisy, including the long brunette wig, Jenna had them stand up in their robes.

"Oh bois, you two are going to be amazing," Jena said turning to the big wardrobe that was rolled in that day. It was full of costumes and clothes and she looked it over as Langston dug in to find the dress he had picked out for the weekend. Jena picked out the pumped up bra and a pick sleeved button down.

"Now do we have denim?" she said out loud. "Yes! Yes!"

She wheeled around with a frayed set of denim short bottoms, obviously to small.

"We'll make these work, a little 'peak-a-boo' unbuttoned look will go far," Jenna said. "Now for some pink lace to match the top."

She found the panties and threw them at Daisy as well as the shorts. "Just zip them as far as they go and leave them."

Daisy shimmied on the panties and shorts and waited for help with the bra.

"Your body heat and sweat will seal this on your skin and shouldn't move," Jena said. "Unless he's really rough that is."

Jena fasted the back of the bra and then took the sleeved button down and slipped it over Daisy's arms, bringing the ends together and tying them in a knot. After some adjustment of the top, hair and shorts Jena stood back to admire her work.

"Oh my," she said, her chin in her hand, elbow pressing into her torso. "You will have a devilish night Ms. Duke."

Daisy smiled pleased with himself, twirling for the two, enjoying the feel of the hair, whisking it away from his face, or just leaving it there adding a seductive look.

"My oh my ladies, I'm ready for a ho down and I'm the baddest ho around," Daisy said, again getting high pitched laugher from the she-males.

Daisy then realized she loved this. She loved the attention, the role play, the lace, the skimpy outfit and the thought of men wanting to insert their cocks in his mouth and arse. She was the lead in a play in high school, so it was part performance art, part discovery of his latent kinks.

She stayed in character as they waited, Jena mixing them a couple drinks and instructing Daisy how to touch up his lipstick and makeup, picking him out a leathery bag to hold the essentials. By the time their first drinks were done they headed to the limo that was going to take them to the club

It was well past dinner, and Kenneth had reserved a back room where there was a variety of healthy food and a bartender. He also had a reserved booth just outside the room and it was just feet from the dance floor.

The sign "BLAZE" was lit up in red with a wash of white light behind it and beckoned those for a taste of dick to come running. There were five men in suits in line when then pulled up, the driver walking around to open the door. Kenneth, Jena and then Caroline (Langston) got out. Donnie stepped out, careful in his bare feet to some "Ooos" from the five men, who's looks you could predict they were very interested.

"Hey Ya'll'" Daisy quipped in her drawl. "Hope to see ya inside now."

She looked over her shoulder at them, swooning to the kiss blown there way.

"Jesus, Daisy," Caroline (Brangston) said in her British accent. "Pour it on on thick."

"You get ya more flies with with honey, Honey," Daisy said drawing the smile and a hug from Caroline and Jenna.

Daisy cinched up her bra, feeling the breasts making sure there was enough skin to sell her femininity. She smiled ear to ear, feeling the vibe of the music bouncing off their bodies harder as they walked past the speakers into their reserved room.

Kenneth had sat down at the booth before entering and the three trans women each grazed on a couple items, a bruschetta on a cracker and a few strawberries. Jena must have been charged with keeping the drinks flowing as Daisy and Caroline soon had a drink in their hand.

"Go slide in the booth with Kenneth ladies," Jena said taking their handbags and adjusting Daisy's wig a little bit. "There, he's going to sell the hell out of your look tonight."

The word 'sell' brought everything in perspective as Donnie's consciousness made a brief appearance. Kenneth was going to be making money off of him, and the little Donnie knew about business is that there was a supply chain. Kenneth was the buyer from Mr. Donnovan and the parade of dick he was threatened with was real. He shrugged, thought 'bring it on' and slid into the booth as Daisy.

"A right impressive place Kenneth Sir," Daisy quipped with her drawl sliding next to him.

"Don't get too comfortable," He said and pointed at the five guys in suits coming in the establishment. "We made a few phone calls and I believe you'll be entertaining those gentlemen most of the evening."

"Why Kenneth, that's a just dandy proposition," Daisy said and slid back out. "Do I need to know anything before I go over and charm their handsome pants off."

"Oh, that's later, but really, no," Kenneth said smiling in approval at the sexual creature he had commandeered and created for the evening. "You can do anything here in the club that doesn't involve removing clothing. We'll stay two hours or so. Enjoy."

"Toodles," Daisy said, fluttering her fingers at Kenneth, Jena, making eye contact with a concerned Caroline.

"They'll be like piranha, Kenneth," Caroline said to him in the booth.

"Yeah, and they'll compensate for her nicely," he said in response, watching Daisy saunter over to the men. "After all I think she loves the thought of all that cock."

"Gentlemen, I'm Daisy! I'll be entertaining you this evening y'all," she said with glee as they sat in a booth and she stood, showing her cleavage as if they could look deep into her sexual being from there. "Why don't y'all introduce your handsome selves."

"I'm Brock," the tallest of the three in a polo, tight fitting dockers, skinny waist and broad shoulders said as he slid out of the booth. "These men all work for me, you've got, Alex, Adam, Mason and Frank."

He had pointed to each, who submissively bowed to him, making Daisy wonder about their working relationships.

"While darlin's, cat got your tongues?" Daisy quipped looking at the rest who were in suits. "You all at a lawyers convention or sumpin? Loosen up and loose the coats. Let me take those to the front."

Each man took their suit coats off and handed them to Daisy who would touch their shoulders then skipped away, all five looking at her prance, her arse cheeks bobbing up and down, her bare feet and long legs tantalizing.

She handed them to the bouncer and asked him to hang them up for her, giving him a peck on the cheek to his delight. "Thank's Dear, you're a darlin'."

She returned and the five had gotten their drinks and she was approached directly by Brock before she could get to the others. "Miss Daisy, you are certainly infatuating and a delight."

"Oh, now Brock, Sir I'm just here to have fun with ya'll tonight," she said to him, placing her hand on his arm and moving in closer. "You can tell me how you want me to get to know these fine boys right here, now."

Brock leaned into her touch, and his hip was soon wedged between her legs, Daisy placed the second hand on his shoulder and leaned into him gazing into her eyes. They were about the same height, 6'2" or so and Brock's cock pressed hard against the boxers and dockers.

"Follow me," he said, took her hand and led her to the dance floor where it was a slow, techno beat, one you could dance fast or slow to, no words. The lights were flashing, Daisy lent into the man who hadn't taken her hand out of hers. She collapsed into his arms. "We will share. All night we will share." Brock said softly.

Daisy closed her eyes, the music tantalizing, his touch strong yet caressing, his cock pressed into her as he took in her fragrance and her submission. He leant into her ear again, his tongue entering it, flicking at the lobe and then back to the hole. He then whispered.

"We will enjoy this journey together, Daisy," his soft words attempting to be poetic. "Let body and mind join and we will create such memorable, physical, sensations."

"Mmmm," Daisy purred into his chest, hands sliding up feeling his strength. "I'm banking on it Dear, Brock, Sir."

Brocks hands now slid down and cupped both Daisy's cheeks, lingering between her thighs, rubbing her crotch and up her exposed stomach to her breasts, pressing the firmly held orbs before touching her face. He kissed her, deep in the mouth as the music played.

They disengaged as he music tempo pulsed to a regular dance beat, knocking them out of the trance. Walking towards their table, three of the four men were up and chatting together, or with other patrons. Daisy slid in the booth next to the lone man left, who handed her a drink.

"They brought it over to the table. Hi, I'm Mason," The slightly effeminate male with a cat like face, and small torso said introducing himself and searching for words in this awkward meeting "You are very, um, charismatic might I say."

"You might say that Sweetie," Daisy giggle taking the drink, then taking a couple sips looking him over, sensing he was beyond nervous now. "Aww, now Honey, we're gonna take this slow."

Her hand went to his knee and he closed his eyes. She just massaged the upper meat of his leg back and forth, feeling the athletic tone of a demure shape under the table.

"Tell me your most interesting kink, Hun," Daisy said aggressively, but sweetly. "What's a horny boy like you thinking doin' right about now?"

"Actually," He said responding surprisingly quickly. "I would like to have the guts to be like you someday. All dressed up."

Daisy slid her hand to his crotch, pushing down to find it raising, looking into his eyes, "Ya'll just need the right clothes and attitude."

His eyes dropped and then looked up again, she felt his cock hardening to her pressure and she unbuttoned the top button. "I don't know, really. In my day to day I don't...."

"Shhh," Daisy shushed him putting her finger to his mouth. "Sweetie just act, don't think next time the urge hits you."

She slid into his pants and found his cock, hard she cupped over the top as his eyes closed and he leant back. It was a small cock, Daisy noticed as she stroked it now fully out of his pants, hidden by the table. He moaned gently, letting her perform on it with one hand while the other found a napkin on the table.