Uncovering Repressed Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's all yours," James said. "We've been compensated nicely as well, but you did all the work, above and beyond. How are you, really?"

"Oh, fairly sore as you can imagine," Donnie said rubbing his cheek, showing James a hint of his backside in his golf shorts. "Did he tell you what happened on the bed, I mean, after I passed out?"

"He did not," James said, looking worried. "He said he came four times, twice in your mouth and that never happens."

"Yeah, I was surprised by that," Donnie said, Mr. Donnovan handed him a drink.

"Mel is stopping by," Mr. Donnovan added letting James know.

"Oh, how delightful," James said bumping glasses with both men. "To the woman who owns his heart, from the men who love his arse."

They laughed, tossed a good swig back and played pool.

"Judging by the size of that envelop, and his past couple weeks, there are many men who now love his arse," Mr. Donnovan said. "In fact, it's unprecedented."

"Thank you," Donnie mumbled and approached the table for his shot. He banked a ball into the side pocket. "I think, anyway."

They played a few games, had a few drinks, bantering back and forth sexually about how they should be fucking Donnie on the table, except he needed to rest. They reviewed the upcoming week where he was going to shoot more video with Juan as that one video was yielding huge numbers.

"Did you see Paris Hilton's sex tape?" James asked the group. "It was like this long fuck where she was watching TV in the tape. It was grainy and the dude's cock, was quite long and thin."

"I did," Mr. Donnovan said. "You sent it to me. I bet she sold it and wanted it out there. Got her name recognition for life."

"Shit I lose track of things," James said. "Donnie, you?"

"Ummm, I have not seen it," He responded, paused and then the alcohol blurted. "Mel and I have a sex tape. Two in fact."

The men stopped and looked at each other and looked at back and this man who surprises them at every turn.

"It was taken by our neighbors and in the second tape they're in it," Donnie boasted, again feeling the scotch.

"When was this, recently?" James said and Donnie nodded yes. "You've had time to have more, wild, group sex in the past two weeks."

"I guess you two let a jeanie out of the bottle," Donnie said, and turned to the pool table running through four shots to win the game, then said jokingly. "We should have been playing for stakes, like James sucking me off."

"Your drive is impressive," James said, moving to Donnie and dropping to his knees. His hands unbuttoned the shorts, focusing on the rising flesh he exposed when the boxers and shorts hit the floor. Donnies cock was screaming hard, pointing almost straight out, as James reached up and held the shaft full in his hand.

Mr. Donnovan sat down, glanced at his watch, sensing Donnie's wife Mel was due in 10 minutes or so. He watched his partner take Donnie's cock down to the balls and back, the six inch length a break from swallowing his larger, thicker member. Donnie's eyes rolled back as the doorbell rang.

"Don't stop!" Mr. Donnovan commanded. "I want your load in Jame's belly as we talk to her."

He disappeared up the stairs and James went to work, cupping Donnies balls, fingering his arse, and swallowing. He was surprised Donnie hadn't cum yet, not knowing he did get off couple times the night before. His head bobbed back and forth on the shaft, Donnie's hands around his head.

"You're so good James," Donnie whispered.

Upstairs Mr. Donnovan checked his hair and went to the door, opened it, extended a hand. "Good evening, I'm Mr. Donnovan."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir. Melanie or Mel," she said a little nervously. "Donnie speaks highly of you."

The gurgle sounds were loud, James straining to get Donnie's load, while his stamina had built. James included a hand stroke in there, pulling the dick out and stroking it in front of him.

"You naughty, nympho fuck," James whispered having heard the door open. "Cum for God's sake."

Donnie smiled, obviously enjoying the attention from James, the added allure of his wife upstairs with Mr. Donnovan and the control he had built in his ejaculation.

"Do you want him fucking her upstairs or something," James said, shifting the conversation, stroking him long and deep. "Bending her over the couch, his long cock penetrating her."

With that James put the cock all the way back in, sucked down hard. Donnie's eyes had closed on the word 'penetrating' and he could see her getting impaled on Mr. D's cock, almost ripping her in half. The warmth of Jame's mouth brought him to the brink as he thought of her sharing that cock.

Mr. Donnovan made them comfortable in the front room, telling Mel that his assistant James and Donnie were "finishing up some things from the past couple days."

"I love this neighborhood," Mel said. "The houses are all so unique, beautiful and ornate."

"Thank you, Mel," Mr. Donnovan said. "We love it here, a hidden gem this neighborhood and city really."

He liked her being, her comfort in a new environment and he liked how she looked, pretty and a hint of youthful sexiness. Her blouse had a button less buttoned and her bra accented her breasts. Mr. Donnovan asked about her summer and her job, letting the young lady get more comfortable.

"Fuck yea!" Donnie exclaimed quietly as he released into the back of Jame's throat, pumping him with white, warm cum, as he had fantasized over chat about. "Oh James."

The man he felt a connection with, rose up, leaving Donnie's cock dangling, his own pressing against his pants, and kissed Donnie with his own load fresh on his breath. They swirled tongues, held each other deep and would not have stopped even had Mr. Donnovan brought Mel downstairs to watch then two. They separated their mouths, held each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"This is who I am now," Donnie said in a moment of buzzed clarity. "I am a sexual being who you've helped me strip off the facade I had been living behind."

"Fair enough," James said, reaching down to gather some of Donnie's dripping cum. He put it to Donnie's lips and let the lips wrap around and take it in. "You have a wife upstairs we need to get to?"

Donnie laughed in agreement, pulling up his shorts and boxers and the men headed for the stairs, cum on both of their tongues.

"Mel!" Donnie exclaimed. "James and I were just..."

"Working through some things, Yes, Mr. Donnovan let me know and has been a gracious host." Mel said, cutting him off.

"She turned down a drink, saying she'd drive home since you've had a couple," Mr. Donnovan said.

"How was your..." Donnie said, forgetting what the Hell she was actually doing.

"Errands, massage, yeah Dear, it was fabulous to have some time alone," Mel said, then looking around at the men. "I must say you three are a handsome trio."

"You must say?" Donnie said, feeling weirdly turned on at this point.

"Oh thank you Mel," James said, cutting Donnie off, afraid his honesty might spill over and try to have them all fucking, and penetrating his wife right there. "We try to dress nicely every day."

"James and I work downtown at an investment, commercial reality firm, so it's kind of the uniform," Mr. Donnovan said, sensing the same thing. "Did you bring the envelop upstairs?"

Donnie's heart sank. How the fuck was he going to justify $10,000 to Mel? He trusted Mr. Donnovan, but he still was worried that this, with the lose of body hair he'd experienced, raising her suspicions.

"On it," James said hurrying downstairs.

"So, this has been an incredible week," Mr. Donnovan said. "Your husband's experience in so many areas has been very, very useful. He's worked with our IT and marketing departments, straightening out a networking issue and business promotion. His interpersonal skills with clients on and off the golf course."

James came up from the basement holding the white envelop, thick and sealed, handed it to Mr. Donnovan. Their boss continued to talk about all the things Donnie had done, most true in some form, to Mel while casually slapping the money into the palm of his hand.

Donnie marveled at his smoothness in telling 1/2 truths, painting beautiful pictures that made sense, spinning a web of deceit that they all could rationalize as truth.

"For instance, today we were shooting pictures for our webstore and one of the models got sick," Mr. Donnovan started his first outright lie. "Donnie was available and even let them 'clean up' his body hair as it was glaring outside."

"Clean up?" Mel said.

"Shaved off," Donnie said, then leant in and whispered. "In the shower later, I get the rest, if you know what I mean."

Mel smiled, eyes wide and then leant into him kissing him on the cheek.

"So, we want to propose, to you, his wife, that we get your husband five days week instead of three," Mr. Donnovan said. "And to make it worth giving up that much of your summer, here's $10,000 in cash for the lost family time and he'll still receive his negotiated weekly rate. If that's alright with you."

"Fuck yes!" Mel said surprisingly quickly, she was laughing and now hanging on Donnie's arm. "Mr. Donnovan this will help so much, thank you."

"It may involve travel and overnights, and there's a possibility of bringing your family on a trip, I believe," Mr. Donnovan said looking at James to confirm.

"Yes, there's a festival we're going to promote in France in late July," James said. "All expenses paid, plus his rate if we get things finalized. We'll let you know."

"So a vacation to boot?" Mel said.

"Working vacation for Donnie," Mr Donnovan said. "Though there would be family time on some of the nights."

"France!" Mel said. "Wow. Sounds like this is going to be a kick arse summer!"

"Indeed," Mr. Donnovan said, toasting with an imaginary glass.