Uncut

Story Info
750W challenge. Giving head.
748 words
4.13
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my favorite thing about a man, and I don't know why. Is it a kink, a fetish... oral fixation? Sure. My desire to please, a thirst that needs quenched, the thing that turns me on the most, sometimes it feels like it might be better than receiving what could hot that sweet spot. I'm just an eager slut about it, sure, it's the best part of foreplay, sometimes I get carried away, yet it's not a disappointment if it goes no further.

They might think they're on to something, or using me for their own pleasure, taking advantage. Just once I'd like one of them to admit their selfishness, looking smug like that was all they deceptively intended, a secret truth kept under the guise of an honest lie. To see their face when I shrug with a smirk and reveal once it was out; it's all I wanted anyway. That I let you play alpha, let you think you were suave and winning. Cloak and dagger, double agent shit, right in my trap, where your selfishness wasn't the gain, but loss, because you could've had more. Now you'll be left with a dream your hand will never satiate. Even another just as good, or better will never be me, or cleanse me away.

My mouths magic because I want it, because I know what works, because I'm not doing it for you. Like I was saying, about my favorite thing—pretty sure you figured it out by now, but it's not just that. Any ol' will do, yeah, yet uncut does it best. Don't be too eager and take some of my fun away. I wanna do it, I wanna get you hard. Kiss the tip until it pushes past my lips. Kiss and toy with my tongue. At that moment I'm not even human... dunno what or where I am. Instincts, like it's all I am and need be. So hard in my mouth, tongue in your sleeve, circling that swollen head, less exposed, the better, lips gliding on the shaft, I know you feel it. Feel my mouth stroking your cock with your sleeve. I love it so! I peel it back and collect that precum, lapping it with the tip of my tongue. That's right, twitch and dance in my mouth while I tease you, that lets my brain release those endorphins. You're the drug, the fix I need.

I hope you're enjoying this symbiosis so far. My hot hungry mouth, do you see, can you feel me salivating? Baby it's hard for me to hold back, too. I want it so much, I could easily make you give it to me, but it's the journey not the destination. Just enjoy my tight lips pushing and pulling your sleeve over that head nice and slow. You're so sensitive, I feel your restraint, I know that pressures building, baby, I can't help but lick that tip like that, knowing you're mentally begging me to just pull it back and get to the real deal. A little longer baby, I'm having fun. Look how beautiful that cock is! Lemme kiss it and give it a few slow licks. You like it. Nobody appreciated a cock like yours before, like me. This is what you deserve. I'm an attentive lil cocksucker and I hope that this will be quite lucrative... for me, that there's a big load.

Fuck baby, I need it so bad, I do! But I love sucking it so much. Just keep holding, it'll be worth it. Just lemme enjoy this tasty cock, as long and deep as I can. You know you love this magic mouth. Fits right inside. Perfect. I can't take it anymore... it's been a while. Let's peel this banana. These lips push that sleeve back for that tasty head, now you can really feel my mouth, huh? I can go a lil faster, I know we want the same thing. I really feel you, now. Did you just get bigger? Mmm-hmm. Ready when you are. A lil faster. Eye on the prize. Don't get shy now. C'mon baby, c'mon, I'm jackhammering my face on that dick. My throats parched. I'm gonna pump and suck you dry. Oh, that's—mm-hmm... fuck! So much cum, I almost choked, just how I like it; a pool of liquid pearl in my mouth. Better than sex, yeah? Almost? Close enough? I needed that, babe. Don't hesitate to call, I want that dick again, ASAP.