Undecided

Story Info
Ever wonder what your wife was like with another man?
1.4k words
2.93
8.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think every man has wondered what his wife or girlfriend was like when she is having sex with another man. Most of us wonder how we stack up in the sack compared to other suitors. If it's just a one night slam and she doesn't call you again or answer the phone then it's a good chance you didn't deliver the mail. If you find yourself in a relationship then you're getting the job done. But are you, what about the other guys? Is it you and your cute ass getting in bed or your assets? The thought of someone making passionate love to her sends visions through your head. To some its gut wrenching, to others it's a turn on. If you find yourself wondering if she has been with a black man you are probably one who would like to watch or even participate.

White women have been having sex with black men for centuries. It all started in this country during slavery. Rich white men mostly buying black slaves, and then breeding them, making them bigger and stronger so they could do more work. Was it a big mistake or was it the farmers wife's mistake to have sex with them.?

Interracial marriages were against the law, black males were hung, no pun intended. White women were scorned when a child of mixed race was born. Not until 1967 was it legal to marry someone of color, in most states, Alabama being the lone hold out until 2020. Public approval is up to 95 percent today.

When two people collide and there is a sexual attraction between them, their animal instinct usually ends with sexual intercourse. Women are by nature curious, and with all of the interracial sex going on who could blame them. The media's in full promotion along with movies as well as commercials with black men and white women. It seems interracial sext should be on everyones bucket list.

Every white woman has at some time given thought to it, especially if she has a girlfriend who has had sex with a black man, or been propositioned, all though most will deny it. In a recent Rutgers University study eighty seven percent of white women had thoughts of having sex with a black man while only thirteen percent said they would marry one

The question is what percentile would you consider the woman you are currently with fall in? Have you ever had the guts to ask her if she has or thought of having sex with a black male? Odds are she'll lie to you, because she knows there will be an interrogation, especially if she answers yes. Are you going to be able to handle her reliving that whole experience through your questioning?

Who will be the first question then it's why followed by where, and ending with what.

"We worked together and became friends he's a really nice guy. I was attracted to him right off, we were close to the same age. He was built like a brick shit house. Tall, dark and handsome."

What did you see this morning when you looked into the mirror? it wasn't tall, dark and handsome. Now you know why.

"We started going on break together, sometimes we'd go for a walk you know just talking. He's married but separated from his wife, because of his job, they're from Alabama. We went to lunch a few times, he liked Kentucky Fried Chicken. So one Friday afternoon we got some and went to Bumpass Ball field. It was hot out and we found a really nice spot in the shade. I grabbed an emergency blanket I carry in the car, heavy wool which we spread out on the grass."

"Sitting there in a skirt with a slight breeze now and then lifted it several times exposing my panties and we both laughed. But sitting like that I was staring at the biggest bulge I've ever seen, wondering what it might look like. After lunch as we sat there talking, the next thing I know we are kissing. He put my hand on his crotch, I could feel it starting to get hard from my rubbing it. I said we have to get back to work, we shouldn't be doing this. But as he continued to kiss me, he somehow got his, his cock out and I was sucking it. Actually more licking it and jacking it, because it was so big and he's uncut so having never been with someone like that it was different. I stopped before he came and we went back to work."

So you only had oral sex with him then?

"That's all that happened that day. I thought about what I had done for several weeks. I felt really bad, he and I sorta avoided each other during that time. I often wondered what would have happened if I hadn't stopped him when I did. Then one morning there was a nice bouquet of flowers on my desk. Attached was a note. which read, would you like to call in sick on Monday and we drive up to the Long Rifle Lodge for the day? The leaves are starting to change it will be a beautiful ride. Think about it and let me know Monday morning, sweet dreams.

Is that it? Surely you didn't go did you?

"Monday morning came and as I got ready for work standing in front of my mirror I still hadn't decided. I thought about the drive, it sure would beat work I thought. It's a beautiful ride in the Fall through the mountains. I thought about what we had started and knowing it was wrong I made the call. My emotions were all over the place as we wound through the mountains."

"One hour later we pulled into the parking lot and there were a few cars and trucks. He turned to me and said, "you stay here while I get the key to the room. Unless you would rather have a cup of coffee and head back."

"No, no you get the key, we need to finish what we started."

So did you have sex?

"Yes, you don't want to know anymore."

Well did you like it?

"It was amazing, the best I ever had. As soon as the door closed we were at each others clothes. He had my jeans and panties off while I removed my shirt and bra. I took his hand and led him to the bed. I laid there and watched as he removed his shirt exposing a muscular chest deep tan in color. As he dropped his pants and removed his strained underwear. Are you sure you want to hear this, it's gonna get pretty graphic?"

Do you really want to hear it? If you don't then you'll always wonder, what's best for you both is being honest with each other.

"Well I was lying there on the bed naked when he got in and started kissing me, he was a good kisser. Full lips, a black persons skin is smooth, like satin, betcha you didn't know that. After getting him fully erect I got on top. I would guess he was about 9 inches maybe a little more, twice your size. "

Go on, don't stop there.

"I had trouble getting it in me, it was painful, we did it that way for awhile then switched to doggie style. I was beginning to be able to take more of him and it was really feeling good, so good that I came uncontrollably twice, then he was over me and sliding it back in very slowly at first. As I began to surrender myself to him the tempo increased, I started to talk dirty, I've never done that before. I never thought I'd be screaming fuck me with that black cock of yours. I want every black inch, fuck me. with your black cock, that's all I want in me. That's pretty much it, we did it several more times that day."

Is that something you're prepared for? Maybe it's better not to have asked her.

So my advise to those of you who wonder how you stack up, keep wondering. Her wrestling with 9 inches or more of Alabama black snake isn't something a man can erase from his mind, it will always be there, just like it will hers.