All Comments on 'Undecided'

by randyslocum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Racist shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Dude, you clearly don’t know history. Interracial relationships were relatively common but not with white women: white slave owners would bed and impregnate black slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now stupid and one sided studies belong in LW? Really? How about white man wanting to fuck black women? How about Rich white men buying young black women slaves and then using them to fuck around and breeding them with black bastards? How about a study why the streets are full of white and black whores? Rutgers University must have one of the lowest ranks in USA putting out a study like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On our 20th wedding anniversary we went to Jamaica where we fulfilled my wife's fantasy of enjoying a BBC. He worked at the resort and fucked my wife several times over our last 5 days. Once you go black you never go back is kinda true but more the size than the color.

My wife is now enjoying an affair with a coworker who is hung pretty good. My little penis just doesn't get the job done.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Perfect portrayal of a weak and worthless man. So sad and stupid he loses his wife to the big D while he becomes just another idiotic C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the first couple paragraphs, there was so much bullshit I had to stop. Writer gives the impression that most white women want to fuck a black. That is not the case, sexual attraction is a must and there are many white woman that do not find black guys attractive physically or mentally and many can't stand the ridiculous behavior this also applies to black women, most are just not attractive.

PS: wrong category dude rating 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd say stupid, but that would be an insult to stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the years I have been with men of every race and nationality. None were remarkedly better than the other. And to be honest, the majority of really big dicks I came across we’re on white men. Don’t get me wrong, I have had a couple of big black cocks in me, but the biggest was a white guy I met in autah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That wasn't really a story. Definitely nothing worth reading.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

What an idiot, giving the white trash whore to a Jamal from Alabama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid is as stupid does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous