Undeniable Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
A princess wakes up chained in a dungeon.
1.9k words
4.19
20.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Awakening

*WARNING!! This story contains themes of sexual non-consensual slavery. All characters are at least 18 years old. I welcome any kind of comments, critics or suggestions for future installments. Thank you for your time and happy reading.*

PS: First language is French. If you do see grammar errors (which I'm sure there are plenty) I'd appreciate a bit of slack. Cheers!

*****

Shivering in the cold air of the dungeon as she was about to start tearing up at her unfortunate situation. Tyla, the king's daughter held against her will in the dungeon of an unnamed castle. Laying on the floor with her torn up dress.

Her new attire included wrist and ankle shackles. Heavy steel cuffs linked separately with chains. The "outfit" was complete with a thick leather collar strapped tightly around her neck. With every movement she was practically choking on it. What remained of one of her favorite dress barely covered her privates.

Deep sounds of boots on the stone floors were coming closer and closer. Getting up to her knees, Tyla looked up at the figure who had stopped in front of her steel cage. A soldier or probably a guard he assumed stood tall. His imposing stature scared her a bit. He looked like he could break her with his bare armored hands.

She gave him a look of pity of a little girl hoping to get any kind of humanity out of him. Delusional hopes of him rescuing her. She was after all a king's daughter, so a great reward would be in line for anyone to bring her back.

But there's always other uses than ransoms that rival kingdoms could exploit out of royal family members. Uses that Tyla had been considering with tears and despair. She was a beautiful girl. For her age she had a great chest of wonderful breast of a C cup. Her long peach blond hair was the shiniest thing in the dungeon. Tyla kept herself obviously well fed and well exercised as any princess should.

She was sure to bring a high price on the market if she was to be sold. But the rival king could also keep her either for his own pleasure or give her to one of his sons for theirs. It was equally possible for Tyla to be forced to marry one of the sons to force an alliance with her father's kingdom.

Tyla was broken from her day nightmares trans by the guard knocking on the bars.

"Stop giving me that look girl. No one's coming for you. You will be chained and paraded around our entire castle. Afterwards the King promised to allow us to take turn on your virgin ass and pussy. After you've been "properly acquainted" with all the guards you'll be sold on the market to the highest bidder. Probably used as a sex slave."

Tyla felt every word from the guard. What was about to happen to her felt unreal. It couldn't be real. Tears formed in her eyes. Sitting with her knees close with her shackles clinging everywhere on the cold surface of her cell.

"Better get some practice then. Make sure you swallow of it this time. We wouldn't want you to have another lesson." As the guard said he removed his lower armor piece and took out his hard member out. Peeping through the bars of the cage was the guards cock. Veiny, throbbing for attention of Tyla's young mouth.

Tyla remembered her last lesson when the guard chained her hands up to the ceiling and used a flogger her 20 times on her legs, ass and few times on her pussy. Remembering the pain she had endured for refusing to service her guard she immediately jumped up to her knees. She looked the penis with wide eyes a bit excited in a way but still scared.

Opening her mouth to take it inside her she slowly started sucking and licking on the member. The soft flesh on her tongue and the inside of her mouth made her almost forget her imprisonment. Tyla then raised her hand to sofly massaged her captors testicles hoping to gain his good grace for being so obedient.

Her initiative was well received with groaning of pleasure from the guard. His moans became a bit louder, then louder and then suddenly a load of hot liquid filled her mouth. Catching her by surprise a bit she backed away, releasing the cock from her mouth. Semen still spraying from the guards member splashed in her eye. The sudden loss of sight made her lose balance and hit her head on the back wall of the cell.

The guard seeing the whole thing quickly pull up his armor and unlocked the cage and unchained Tyla. Holding her in his arms she slowly came back to consciousness. Opening her eyes with a raging headache.

"Tyla!? By the lords! Tyla are you okay? I'm sorry!" said the guard worried as if his life was in danger.

"I'm okay Geralt, my head just hurts a little." replied Tyla.

"I knew you weren't ready for swallowing. Now your dress is full of my seed."

"It's fine. I like it. It looks appropriately ragged. Can you take off the collar? It gets a bit uncomfortable after a while."

"Sure, let's get you cleaned up too. I'll get you to the baths."

As Blaine went to remove the collar he heard oncoming footsteps. Both girl and guard locked eyes with panic.

"Who is that?!" asked Tyla in horror.

"Fuck! It must be the night watch coming for a random check up!" whispered Blaine.

"What do we do? He'll obviously recognised by dress!" Tyla was about to have a panic attack. If her scheme was discovered she would be in some big trouble.

Even since her best friend Blaine had made it into the palace guards Tyla saw an opportunity for her. She has had a fantasy to find herself in a dungeon and be chained and used as a sexual object. For the past 2 weeks now Blaine had locked her in the last and furthest cage deep in the dungeons. Every few nights Tyla would sneak pass her personal guards and make her way down to the dungeons. He had used a torture device on her like the floggers, whips scared her too much and often left very painful and permanent scars. He would lock her up in cuffs and collar her in a standard slave collar and use her as his personal sex slave. All under Tyla's discretion. She wanted this, she was a true bondage slut.

"We have to tear it off." said Blaine.

"Okay fine do it." This wasn't her favorite dress or anything but it now had Blaine's semen which was very arousing for her. Just like a true slave girl to be covered in men's cum.

Ripping the dress carefully he then tossed it into the fire pit in the hallway. Quickly the dress was nothing more than ash. Footsteps getting closer and closer Blaine went to reattach the shackles on Tyla now fully naked. Her voluptuous breasts made him freeze. His fantasy was short as the footsteps owner was staring directly at him.

An elite guard. More commonly known as Guardians. Elite soldiers in charge of protecting the king himself. These metal men were as tall as giants and as intimidating as one. No skin was showing out of their massive form. No one actually knew if these goliaths were even human. The King would rarely deploy them on the battlefield. But when he did, they were always victorious.

"Guard. Do you know of the princess's whereabouts?" The cold deep voice of the metal beast was monotone and sharp.

Blaine still applying Tyla's restraints was a bit nervous at the question. A quick look at Tyla and a shake of her head gave him his answer.

"No sir. I don't. Maybe the night guard know of her sneaking out somewhere again." said Blaine.

"I'll check with them." The Guardian turned on his heels and took one step towards the exit but then shot a look at Tyla pretending to be a prisoner. A single detail almost slipped by the armored creature.

"Why does this prisoner have a slave collar? She shouldn't be wearing any sort of neck restraints." The question shocked Tyla and Blaine to their core. Now suspicion was in play. If anyone looked for long enough at Tyla they could easily identify her true self by her unique long peach blond hair.

"She uh,... umm She... " Blaine was struggling to come up with an answer, not sure what to tell the imposing Guardian.

"I'm the one who wanted it my lord! I love these comfy leather collars around my throat! I love to be cuffed and put to use as your sex toy! Please leave me here to rot for until you find a use for me my lord!!" Blaine was very thankful for the helmet protecting most of his face because his look of surprise would of gave him away. Tyla wasn't technically lying but it was still a bit risky to put it all out in the open like that. But Tyla's small outburst worked as intended.

Even without eyes to see the clear sense of discomfort from the Guardian's body language. "This... whore can obviously stay here for the rest of her shameful days. Report back to me if you find the princess."

The Guardian left without even waiting for a response. Blaine waited a bit to make sure no one else was coming. Satisfied with the silent he went back to undoing the restraints he had just put on Tyla. Removing all shackles and removing her collar and stashing it behind a brick he then helped Tyal to her feet.

"Can't believe that worked Ty." said Blaine

"Me neither honestly." chuckled Tyla

"You're crazy! What if he called the bluff and recognized you? That's it Ty, I'm out. I'm not risking my newly attained position let alone my life, just to please your insane sexual fantasy. I'm out Ty! OUT!"

"I hear what you're saying Blaine. But you're sure you don't want this young innocent little girl to lick up and down your massive cock? I'll be all yours, tell you what, tomorrow night I'll let you put it in my pussy."

Blaine had been begging her every night while he was locking the cuffs on her about penetrating virgin pussy. But everytime he denied him. She thought that one day she would need a favor from someone and that selling her virginity for whatever favor she needed was the best. It seemed it was time.

Being a bondage slut that she is she was scared of being penetrated by something bigger than her finger. She had heard stories her mother had told her about all the blood that can pour out. She was in no rush to give anyone access to her little peach. But Blaine wasn't huge. Not that Tyla had seen any other cocks in her life but she assumed that she'd be alright.

"Alright. Fine. But this is the last time. After this I'm done. No more. Got it?"

"Yes Master." teased Tyla with a slutty smile.

"By the gods..." sighed Blaine, "Meet me here tomorrow, we'll see how tight that little pussy is."

After covering herself with proper royal attire with a dress Tyla had stashed she carefully made her way back. As planned a Guardian found her wandering in the halls of the castle and brought her back to her bedroom unharmed.