Undeniable Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyla's struggle with her last "nightly adventure".
2.1k words
4.49
8.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undeniable Reality Chapter 2 - One last time

*All characters are over 18. If you haven't read the first chapter you might be a little confused about the events of this one. Please let me know how I did and where I could improve. Cheers and happy reading!*

*****

After a third orgasm Tyla fell onto her bed. Everytime she went for her nightly adventure she called it she would come back to her room and touch herself in ways that her father would definitely disapprove.

It was almost morning. Although a princess should be up early she never was. Always sleeping in for most of the morning and only getting out of bed close to lunch time. Not only was she quite exhausted after being shackled into a cold dungeon but it also left a few bruises from time to time. Whenever she would convince Blaine to actually use the whip on her or to even hit her.

She would always awake a bit sore from her adventures of the night. Adventure that must remain secret. If her father found out he might just kill her instead of risking the people knowing that the princess of the Holy Empire is a bondage slut that likes semen all over her and being choked by a collar and leash... just the thought of it almost gave her a fourth orgasm.

-------------------------------

1 hour before lunch

After a few well deserved hours of sleep and wet dreams Princess Tyla awoke. Getting up rather quickly she looked at all the dresses she could wear. Some had gold sowed into them, others diamonds and crystals... it bored her to see all these over the top dresses. She secretly wished she could go into the dungeon and fetch that ripped up one and wear it.

Tyla imagined the face of disgust her father would make. It made her chuckle a bit. Finally she chose a simple and classic peach white dress. She would use this one tonight. Although she was a bit nervous about having sex with Blaine.

Before she could think about it more her stomach grumbled of hunger. She was starving. Putting on her dress she went downstairs towards the kitchens. The cooks were busy preparing a feast for lunch. Roasted ham with some sort of exotic fruit called pineapple. It gave the meat a generous sweet taste. It also gave Blaine's semen a much more preferable taste...

Breaking herself out of her sexual trans once more she went to see the head cook.

"Looks and smells delicious Gero." Complimented Tyla on the chef's once again valiant culinary skills.

"Why thank you Princess Tyla," replied the old cook as he bowed, "Anything special I can make for you for dessert Ma'am? Maybe some chocolate truffles with some wine sauce?"

Tyla loved truffles. She wasn't allowed any kind of alcohol. Orders from her father to keep her "pure" as he called it. Well... if only he knew how "un-pure" young Tyla was. That would be one hell of a revelation to him anyway.

But Gero was like a grandfather to Tyla. Always making her treats whenever he could and sometimes letting her drink the remainder of wine cups. But the truffles with wine sauce had to be her favorite.

"Ooooh yes Gero... I wish I could just skip the ham and go straight to the truffles..."

"Of course you do Princess. May I remind you that you are still young and that you need your fill of meat to grow big and strong."

There he went again treating her like a child. Not that she hated it but she always thought of it as adorable. Well adorable-annoying kind of.

"Yes Gero I know. I'll see you later, thank the boys for me."

"Yes Princess. Bon appetit!"

Tyla was so glad that she didn't skip on the ham. It was cooked to perfection. Every bite melted in her mouth. The truffles came by afterwards and they were fabulous. Gero came by personally to sneak some wine sauce on Tyla plate and no one noticed a thing.

After a delectable lunch Tyla's father, the King began speaking to Gero.

"Another perfect meal from you my friend. You are your cooks will enjoy the finest slave girls tonight to make all your wishes come true." Praised the King.

"Thank you my King, you are too kind. We are so lucky to have such a generous King such as yourself."

"You deserve it all Gero. Your reputation precedes you."

The rest of the lunch was continued with laughter and cheers from other Nobles. Jokes and jokers making fools of themselves caused more and more joy. Only Tyla wasn't sharing the happiness that seemed to be an epidemic in the dining hall.

All she had to think about was tonight. Usually she was just excited. But now it was not only stress but also sadness. It was to be the last time like Blaine had said. Excusing herself from the hall, Tyla retreated to her bedroom. She locked the door behind her and sat on her freshly made bed full of luscious cushions.

Looking up at her ceiling she thought about many things. Could she somehow avoid sex with Blaine? Trick him somehow? No he wouldn't be so easily swayed this time unfortunately. She still wanted to continue this fantasy of hers, how could she do it? Convince another guard or soldier maybe? Convince a Guardian? No they're way too loyal to her father.

More and more thoughts followed. Tyla kept coming up with possibilities but quickly seeing a counter to her idea on and on. She had to be there for hours on end.

A knock woke her from her stressing issues.

"Princess? May I come in?" Asked a female voice, probably a servant Tyla guessed.

"Yes, enter," replied Tyla.

Entering Tyla's bedroom the servant bowed in traditional fashion awaiting Tyla's approval and permission to continue speaking to her. He head bowed down, both her hands behind her back fingers interlaced and bending one knee. It almost looked like a slave's position.

Not that being a castle servant and slave were really that different. Not to be misunderstood the cooks had jobs, the servants had a "duty". Servants weren't kidnapped or forced physically serve the King but they were "recommended" to follow orders if they were chosen. Girls from wherever were selected to be trained to become servants for the King's castle. They were given responsibility to take care of all the King's needs. Yeah... doesn't take much to figure out what needs those included.

Although they weren't paid they were allowed to live a full life under the King's protection and wealth. Well "full lives" until they stopped being pretty enough for the King to find prettier girls. Most servants ended up as slave girls.

"What is it Naila?" Asked Tyla.

"The King sent me to check on you to see if all was alright. You've locked into your room for quite some time and..."

Cutting off Naila, Tyla replied "I'm fine! I don't need to be babysitted like a kid! Plus it has only been a few hours since I've been here!!" Tyla hated being checked up on. Not that it was the sentiment that someone felt she was weak or frail but more that it made her miss her mother dearly. Her father the great King didn't care enough to come see his daughter himself.

"A thousands apologies my lady... I.. I did not mean to cause you such anger," scared to her bones that she would be punished or worse Naila got down to her knees and practically begged Tyla.

"What else were you going to say anyway?" Roughly asked Tyla.

"The King wanted to make sure you were keeping yourself fed. It's past supper time and he wanted to know that his daughter wasn't ill."

"How long have been here?" Tyla asked herself, she opened her window blinds only to see the night's sky.

"Shit! It's almost time for Blaine! I have to hurry!" Tyla thought.

"Don't worry about me Naila. I'll be fine. Leave me." Tyla ordered the young servant girl.

"Yes Princess, as you wish, again pardon my intrusion."

With that Naila was gone. Tyla waited a few minutes to not get caught sneaking out then quietly snuck out of her bedroom and headed to the dungeons.

Usually she would time her escapade with the little time the Guardians took their breaks but this time she wasn't so lucky.

"Princess! Stop!" A Guardian shouted to her.

"What is it Guardian?" Asked Tyla in a small voice.

"What are you doing up and in the halls at this hour? Allow me to bring you back to your room," explained the behemoth guard.

"No. I am going on a special mission to meet with a special individual that way," Tyla pointed down the hall towards the dungeons entrance.

"To the dungeons? That is no place for a princess. At least allow me to accompany you Ma'am," countered the Guardian.

"I appreciate your offer and I understand your duty but this a very special secret mission. Don't worry I'll be fine, I'm just going to interrogate a prisoner," said Tyla hopping her ruse would work.

"Alright Princess. But do not hesitate to come to me or any Guardian for help with your mission. Good luck Princess." The Guardian said as he did a military turn of heels and walked off.

Thank the lords these armored beasts were easy to persuade of total lies even when blatantly obvious. They may be furious adversaries and imposing elite troops but their intelligence isn't one of their strong suits.

Tyla didn't like that she had to get caught as she was sure to have to face her father's questions about what she was doing so late in the dungeons but she didn't have time to think about it.

Arriving to the dungeons and more specifically her cage she saw Blaine waiting there sitting on a wooden bench sharpening a stick with his sword.

"Finally!" Blaine said a bit nervous. "Where were you?"

"Sorry, overslept. You got the gear as usual?" Tyla Asked excited as always.

"Of course my dear." Picking up from the ground wrist and ankle steel cuffs linked by chains along with a large adjustable slave collar.

"Alright... good..."

-------------------------------

A few moments later...

*Click*

The sound of the collar locking on her neck and the slight choking feeling it gave made Tyla wetter than ever.

"Alright now to see that pussy little slave..." Blaine was drooling at the chance to finally have sex with this beatiful young, hot and slutty princess.

"Wait, you'll have to pull out before you cum, I don't want to bear a child yet!" Tyla reminded her friend/captor.

"And that's why I brought this." Providing a small vial of blood red shining liquid Blaine drank all of it within seconds.

"What was that?" Asked Tyla confused and a bit afraid. "Are you getting drunk?"

"No it's a anti-child potion. I convinced an old friend from the mages to make it for me. It works 100% of the time." Blaine said as he chained Tyla's ankles to force her legs into a "V" perfectly showing off her dripping sex hole and then chaining her wrists above her head. "Besides... it's not like you can stop me." Blaine had an evil grin of pure malice. This was happening. Whether Tyla wanted to or not.

Regretting her promise a bit Tyla struggled against her chains to no avail. She thought about calling for help but didn't want to see Blaine get in trouble for her own sexual desires. Ceasing her struggles, Tyla calmed down and relaxed herself.

Blaine took no time to undress. Finally his rock hard member was in full view of Tyla. He wasn't at his usual size however, he looked much bigger than before. Preparing for extreme pain Tyla started to breathe deeper and deeper.

Blaine's cock head made contact with Tyla pussy lips. The feel of it was fantastic. She didn't even realize that he was in as the extreme pain she predicted was replaced by a feeling of pure pleasure. Blaine began pumping slowly which only made Tyla moan more than she was already. No blood, no pain, just pure ecstasy of sex.

After only a few minutes Blaine ejaculated into Tyla. Filling her pussy with his hot semen. He pulled out not being able to withstand the heat. Tyla had cummed at least 5 or 6 times in the span of 4 to 5 minutes. To her it felt like an eternity.

"Ohhh.. ohhhhhhhhhhh... By the lords!! Thank you Master!" Cried out Tyla at her "Master".

"Yes... you were such a good gir..." Blaine stopped right in his words. His face turned from lust to fear. Tyla looked at him but did not understand the sudden change of expression.

"Blaine? Are you o..." Tyla was cut off herself by the sight of a blade piercing right through Blaine's chest. Blood splashed all over even a bit on Tyla naked shackled body.