Undeniable Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyla gets replaced and enslaved.
1.8k words
4.28
8.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry I haven't continued the story. I had kind of lost interest and the whole Corona virus thing did not help but I'm back. I'm also working on another series that I plan to release the first chapter soon. It's quite long and is more of a story with lots of back story and less constant sex and stuff. Anyway sorry again for the delay. Enjoy chapter 3. Cheers!

________________

Blaine looked down to his chest. Right through his armor was a large sword, dripping with blood. His own blood. The poor young dungeon guard looked to Tyla, as much as she wanted to look away and cover her eyes she couldn't. Not because of the chains but because she knew this was all her fault.

It took Blaine a solid week to agree to Tyla's crazy idea to fulfil her BDSM fantasies. Tyla was always ecstatic for each of her dungeon sessions with this handsome young guard. But Blaine, on the other hand was always stressed and for the first few sessions he couldn't maintain an erection due to his constant fear of getting caught.

Tyla had reminded him every single time, they're in the deepest dungeon cell, they could yell to their hearts' content and no one would ever hear them. There was only ever one guard on shift, and that one guard was him. He had nothing to worry about.

Tyla remembered Blaine expertly locking the restraints on her for the first time. After looking at his young, sexy and just beautiful new willing prisoner he had jokingly said; "I better not get a sword through my heart for this". That joke was a lot less funny right now.

Blaine's gaze went to try to look over him to who was holding the blade piercing his chest. But before he could even turn 15 degrees to his right the blade was removed. The badly wounded guard fell to the right of the dungeon cell, on his hands and knees.

The attacker was revealed as Blaine no longer blocked them from view, Tyla immediately recognized who it was that had just brutally stabbed Blaine. The shock had already begun to fade from the surprise of the event, now the realization of regret and how much trouble she was in kicked her in the stomach, the princess could barely breathe.

The attacker was no other than the King himself. King Dalk Torkut. The fearless leader of the Holy Empire. Two Guardians behind him as protection. It was a bit ridiculous that such a man required protection. Even though he was a king Dalk Torkut was no one to be messed with.

___________________

Origin story of Tyla's father, the King., about 25 years ago...

During his years as a young prince his father Kind Forge Torkut had died from an illness that "ran in his family". All males before King Forge of the Torkut family had died from this mysterious sickness. Dalk was a warrior bringing his father victory after victory and building the Holy Empire by himself. No one could challenge his skills in combat. Shortly after his father's demise he decided that he would not allow a disease to decide his fate and ruin all that he had worked and fought for. He personally led an entire company of his best men and hired all the best witch hunters to what they called "The Black Forest". This was the home of all the most evil witches who had escaped the grasp of the Empire and continued to practice black magic. Following a 9 day long campaign Dalk and his forces had laid waste to the forest and the witches. Upon arriving before the witch Queen herself she surrendered, just as the young now King, had predicted.

The surviving witches and the Queen were brought in chains to the Holy Empire's main castle. In a secret section of the catacombs he forced the witches to find a way to rid Dalk and anyone following his bloodline to never suffer from the mysterious illness. After almost 4 months the witches had found a way. A potion that would give him abilities of increased strength, intelligence, dexterity and most all physical prowess. With no fear he drank the potion.

The young king began convulsing, he fell to his knees and puked out a stream of black goo. For about 5 minutes all the king did was retch a black gunk. His loyal guards stood frozen, scared to the bone by this presentation of black magic.

Then, all of a sudden, the puking stopped. The young kind then began screaming, screaming of pain, the most excruciating pain he had ever felt in his life. One of the royal guards walked towards his screaming king but a hand from the royal army general stopped him. The king's body began to transform, what was once a royal member of the crown and dedicated warrior was transformed into a hulk of pure muscle. His hair fell from his head leaving him bald, his short beard went a dark grey, and his eyes... his eyes turned into a dark abyss of evil, sparks of light green in them.

The transformed king turned to his guardsmen. All loyal to him, all the best of the best, handpicked by him to protect him. How could they hope to fulfil this duty now though? Now Dalk Torkut stood at an amazing height of 7 feet 6 inches, his entire body covered in more muscle than 10 men. Then an idea came to the mind of the mutated monarch.

He ordered the witches to produce more of this demon-warrior elixir, as long as they would make the liquid the king would find himself generous to not burn them at the stake. And so, the Guardians were born. With his new body he was able to have a daughter, Tyla. She did not have any of the effects of the elixir in her blood but she came healthy and became the most beautiful girl in all of the Empire.

___________________

Back to the present...

The eyes of King Dalk were boiling with anger, his gaze upon his chained and shackled daughter, semen dripping from her genitalia. Tyla herself was surprised he didn't look away, she wished he did. Although she loved to indulge in this fantasy of hers she knew that it would disappoint her father greatly if one day he ever found out. Today was that day.

The young princess now in tears looked over to her dying friend. Still on his hands and knees. The demon king walked towards Blaine. The blade he had just stabbed him with still drenched in blood.

"Kneel." The king ordered Blaine.

"I'm so sorry my King, I'm so sorry. A thousand apolo..." Blaine tried to apologize but was cut before he could finish.

"KNEEL! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I WILL GRANT YOU A QUICK DEATH BECAUSE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND! SO KNEEEEEEEL!! Dalk Torkut's dark and deep voice echoed through the walls of the dungeons.

Blaine felt relief. He thought he'd be dragged into public and burned alive before he'd bleed out from his wounds but a quick death was preferable. He got up to his knees, looked at Tyla and then his generous king. A quick death had to mean a warrior's death. The king would surely stab him through the heart and split it. Killing him instantly.

The "generous" king had other plans. Within a swift swipe the young Blaine's head was separated from his body. The lifeless corpse fell to the side, blood gushing all over the stone floor. Tyla had closed her eyes to avoid seeing such gore. But as she opened them, she was only greeted by her father holding her friend's bloody head right in front of her. Tyla lost herself in sobs and in tears. Shaking at her shackles while sobbing loudly. Trying to close her legs which still exposed her semen dripping pussy.

One of the guardians reached in the cell to unlock the shackles restraining the princess. But the king stopped him by pushing him back with his blood soaked weapon.

"Leave us." Said the king.

"Yes sire." Replied both Guardians before leaving the dungeons.

The king waited a moment for his guards to leave. As the heavy door of the dungeons closed signaling to him that he had privacy. He threw his sword on Blaine's headless body along with his head. This got Tyla to cease her sobs, the loud clanging of the sword hitting the dead young man's armor made her stare directly into her father's fuming eyes. She was certain she was next to follow Blaine and join him in the hell. But the wise king had other plans.

"Explain yourself Tyla. What is all this?" Asked the king.

Tyla, still recovering from her best friend's slaughter, managed to utter a simple response. "I like it... I just like it father."

"So I've heard after you called your friend 'Master'. Well that's fine you'll have to get used to it anyway, I just hope he trained you well."

"What? What are you saying father?" Tyla was confused by her father's response, what did he mean by he hoped she was "well trained" and "get used to it anyway"?

"I cannot have my daughter, heir to the throne be such a disgrace. Your lust for your devious fantasies have cost you your bloodline, and your rights. You'll be processed and become a raven girl.

Raven girls were just another term for pleasure slaves. Girls trained especially to please sexually their master's and mistress's. Tyla knew about raven girls, she often dreamed of being one as a way to masturbate before her dungeon adventure began. But now it was the real thing.

"You can't do this father, the people will ask why the princess has disappeared all the sudden."

"Actually I'm glad you brought this up. One of your handmaidens, Kirela, who we used as your body double on multiple occasions during public occasions. She will take your place as princess. She will become what could never be. An obedient and kind princess, worthy of being heir, after some training of course."

"Wait... please father! Don't do this please!! I'll obey you!! I'll be the best princess please don't enslave me in the ravens!!"

"Don't worry child, you'll fit in great as a raven." The king then left her daughter to rot in her cell until she would begin her slave training.

Tyla wanted to keep begging but she knew her cold father had made his choice. Nothing was going to make him change his mind. Tyla was destined to become a pleasure slave, and not for a few hours of roleplaying, this time it was for a lifetime. Tyla was scared, she was shaking still restrained by her heavy shackles, the slave collar still slightly choking her was making her a bit more uncomfortable by the minute. But the young ex-princess smelled something familiar. Very familiar indeed as it happened to be her pussy juices leaking from her. She was turned on. Massively turned on by this whole situation. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all...